Submit

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image

VS

User Image  
Qixel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:10 pm
Rolled a One: Ice field : The temperature of the stadium suddenly drops several degrees (just enough so breath was visual and winter-wear is needed) as the stadium floor shifts for the upcoming battle. The floor turns into extremely slick ice which makes maneuverability, even simply standing, difficult. Randomly placed crystal-like pillars reach skyward from the frozen water, reflecting the florescent lights to all sides of the battle-field. This field gives a 25 HP attack boost to ICE type attacks  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Qixel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 36 Total: 36 (1-100)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:12 pm
Mephistopheles floated down to the icy floor as Lenore wrapped herself in her arms. Mephistopheles eye glowed as a ghostly flame appeared beside Lenore, granting a small measure of heat.  
Bluedemonwolf generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 66!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:42 pm
Doyle walked into the stadium with Ark at his side. He watched as she gingerly stepped onto the side and immediately began to slide. He shook his head as he walked to his trainer box. He was glad he had a long sleeve shirt and coat on.

Ark stepped onto the ice and began to slide. She scrambled for some purchase and finally stopped. Her eyes grew big and she let out a soft 'Ru'. She then began sliding/skating/scrambling around trying to get used to the field. If she couldn't move properly then there was no point in focusing on her opponent.  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:47 pm
Ark got somewhat used to the floor but would have liked to focus on that for a few minutes longer. However Doyle's command to focus made her look at the ghost. Suddenly her eyes filled with tears and she began crying.

[Move Used in This Post: Fake Tears]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Fake Tears]
[HP: 950/950]

((Just looked at Serebii and then the attackdex.... Serebii says Fake Tears is a dark type while our attackdex says normal type.... so I am now confused. XP ))  
Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:59 pm
((Doesn't matter. I'm still hate regardless if it's not a damaging attack. :3 ))

Mephistopheles' guard went down slightly after seeing the other pokemon break into tears. Whiny children generally didn't make for dangerous opponents.

"Greetings. I am Mephistopheles, and I would hope I'm not that scary. Regardless, I am your opponent today. Good luck."

He raised his arms as a flurry of snow shot forth at the zorua.

[Move Used in This Post: Blizzard]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Blizzard]
[HP: 800/800]
DEF -50  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:35 pm
Ark waited until he got closer before making her move. The tears instantly disappeared and a grin appeared. "Name's Ark." She replied. She was hit with the freezing attack and was pushed back until she hit a pillar. She shook it off as best as she could but there was some snow stuck to her fur and her joints didn't want to move properly. She quickly moved, sliding towards the ghost. Once close enough a paw shot out but clearly was going to miss. However that was just to distract from the other paw that was closing in.

[Move Used in This Post: Sucker Punch]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Fake Tears, Sucker Punch]
[HP: 725/950]

((Ah okay))  
Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:37 pm
Mephistopheles was hit by the sneak attack, and slid back a few feet. He shot the icy storm back towards the zorua in retaliation.

[HP: 600/800]
DEF -50

((My last attack only dealt 225 damage. Field bonuses are applied after the critical modifier. :3 ))  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:39 pm
Ark was in the process of jumping back or rather sliding back when she was hit by the snow again. It was getting harder to shake it off but somehow she did. She again slid towards Mephisto and used the same attack on him.

[HP: 500/950]

((Yep you're right. Always forget that about field bonuses))  
Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:04 pm
((I don't think 25 damage changes how badly Ark is kicking Meph's a** right now, though. xD ))

The momentum behind the attack made it into a crushing blow. Mephistopheles sent another flurry of snow after the zorua.

[HP: 200/800]
DEF -50  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:25 pm
Ark somehow evaded the attack, probably due to her momentum sending her sliding right on past the duskull. She only stopped when she hit an ice pillar. A grin spread over her face and she used it to kick off making her slide even faster. She got ready to again sucker punch him.

[HP: 500/950]

((No I don't think it does. XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:34 pm
Unable to react in time, Mephistopheles was knocked far further than he'd have liked. Rising up, exhausted, he announced "You have bested me. Our match was good. Thank you."

He floated up to Lenore, and the two left.  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 pm
Ark grinned up at the retreating duskull. "Indeed it was!" She called out. She then slide/skated over to Doyle and they also left the stadium.  
Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games