Submit

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image

VS

User Image  
Qixel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:46 pm
Rolled a two: Rock field:Tremors ripple forth from center-field as the basic floor shifts to a rock and dirt field. Rock towers emerge forth from the ground to offer a place of escape or an advantageous attack position. The breeze from the stadium air conditioners stirs the loose sand on the field, creating a mini sandstorm that reduces visibility. This field gives a 25 HP attack boost to ROCK type attacksThis field reduces FIRE type attacks by 25 HP  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Qixel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-12)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:48 pm
Mephistopheles floated down into the sandstorm as Lenore shielded her eyes. The duskull concentrated on finding his opponent.  
Qixel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 32 Total: 32 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:49 pm
((Maybe I should roll the right die. >.> ))  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Bluedemonwolf generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 80!

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:23 pm
Farvardin bounded into the field super excited about her first battle. It hadn't been that long since Alexa had captured her up in Inhinx while she had been training after losing some big battle. She instantly spotted the ghost and her tail began wagging making her butt wag as well. This would be fun!

((Just so you know I'm considering this battle as months after the others Alexa has done with your trainer. Cause I'm having her capture Farvardin months after the Gym Leader challenge when she went up to Inhinx to train))  
Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:31 pm
Farvardin immediately moved in ready to pounce. Her jaws opened wide. She went to bite down hard on the ghost pokemon. To her it would be a small greeting but to any other it would definitely be seen as an attack.

Alexa wasn't quite sure about the new pokemon she had acquired. The dark hound seemed to know what she was doing so she allowed her free reign for now.

[Move Used in This Post: Crunch]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Crunch]
[HP: 800/800]  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:54 pm
((Gotcha. I'll treat it as if a few months later as well, then.))

Mephistopheles shook the houndour off. He nodded in greeting to his opponent. "I am Mephistopheles, or Mephisto if you so choose. I am your opponent. Good luck." His arm crackled with electricity, and it burst forth in a beam of destruction aimed at Farvardin.

--------

Lenore pulled her hood aside as she marveled at the attack. It was a new one he had picked up just recently, and it was pretty amazing to watch.

[Move Used in This Post: Charge Beam]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Charge Beam]
[HP: 650/800]  
Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:28 pm
Farvardin was too distracted by the introduction when Mephisto attacked. She whined when hit with the electric attack but quickly recovered. "I'm called Farvardin." She said standing up. She lunged towards him again aiming to bite once more.

[HP: 600/800]

((Thanks!))  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:32 pm
He phased out of the grip of the houndour, electricity crackling along his arm again. He thrust his arm forward, unleashing the energy in a burst stream of destruction.

[HP: 350/800]  
Bluedemonwolf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:35 pm
Farvardin growled when he phased out of her grip. It didn't last long as she was blasted backwards. When she got up of the rubble of rocks she had been buried under (she had hit a smaller rock tower and it had crumbled on top of her) she shook herself off. Then she was rushing towards the ghost ready to take another bite at him.

[HP: 400/800]  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:40 pm
Mephistopheles was bitten on the arm. Instead of phasing out, however, he just sent electricity to travel down that arm.

[HP: 200/800]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:20 pm
Farvardin yelped a little when the shock hit her literally in the mouth. She backed up making a funny face. Her whole mouth was all tingling now. Her tongue shot out licking her chops trying to get rid of the odd sensation. When it was finally gone she looked at Mephisto. She gave him a almost pouting look and then was charging him. She didn't care if she got that odd sensation, well actually yes she did, but she wanted to win more!

[HP: 300/800]  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:31 pm
Mephistopheles was again bitten on the arm. He sighed as he did the same thing.

[HP: 50/800]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:55 pm
Farvardin again got that odd sensation. She whined a little when she backed off and her ears went down. It was so strange and she didn't like it. But she could tell that the duskull was weak, weaker than she was. So naturally she moved in for the 'kill' and went to bite him one last time.

[HP: 200/800]  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:20 pm
After the houndour clamped down, Mephistopheles phased out and floated up to Lenore. "You fought valiantly and defeated me. Well done, Lady Farvardin. Be well." With that, the duo left.  
Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff