Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses
Mephistopheles vs Rasha! An inaugral stadium battle! [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image

VS

User Image  
Qixel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:33 pm
Rolled a One: Ice field : The temperature of the stadium suddenly drops several degrees (just enough so breath was visual and winter-wear is needed) as the stadium floor shifts for the upcoming battle. The floor turns into extremely slick ice which makes maneuverability, even simply standing, difficult. Randomly placed crystal-like pillars reach skyward from the frozen water, reflecting the florescent lights to all sides of the battle-field. This field gives a 25 HP attack boost to ICE type attacks  

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Qixel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 44 Total: 44 (1-100)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:38 pm
Lenore wandered into the stadium, gazing at everything, Mephistopheles floating by her side. They'd never actually been in a stadium before - it was pretty big.

As they emerged into the trainer box, Lenore surveyed the field. It was completely covered in ice - a view she had never seen growing up in Orre. She tilted her head at the cold, a feeling so foreign to her.

---------------

Mephistopheles was much more focused. Without a mortal body, things such as temperature didn't bother him. His peircing gaze looked for the opponent he was to fight. He understood that the winner of such contests earned some money, and Lenore could certainly use some - she hadn't eaten since the day before, and while she made no mention of it, Mephistopheles knew humans needed food just as much as pokemon.  
Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 1 100-sided dice: 78 Total: 78 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:33 pm
"Brr!" Shina shivered as she entered the stadium and saw the ice field. Wonderful, a slippery stage for Rasha to skate on, Shina though a bit sarcastically. Oh well, the Ponyta would manage. Shina tossed Rasha's pokeball down into the field, and the fire horse emerged.  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:54 pm
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Mephistopheles' gaze fell onto the ponyta. He'd never seen a pokemon like it before, but then, he'd never seen many pokemon at all, living in Orre.

"Greetings. I am Mephistopheles - you may call me Mephisto if you so choose. I must admit, this is my first battle in a human's environment, so I am a tad lost. Might I convince you to take the initiative so that I may know what is acceptable? My trainer, Lenore, has no interests in battling, so I'm quite on my own here, as they say." He gestured to the child hugging herself in the trainer box above him as he spoke to clarify his words.

----------------------

Lenore shivered in the cold, unwilling to free up her arms in order to read her book. So instead, she opted to watch Mephistopheles and the other pokemon have their battle. She hadn't watched the other battle Mef had joined in, so she had no idea what to expect.  
Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:06 pm
Rasha blinked. Well, that was different. "Hello. My name is Rasha, a pleasure to meet you," she replied politely. "The basic idea of the battles here is to trade attacks, following our trainer's instructions when applicable, to demonstrate our skills and fighting ability and our trainer's grasp of tactics and battle strategy. As you have so generously offered me the first attack, allow me to demonstrate my Flamethrower attack." With that, Rasha sent out a blast of fire.

[Move used this turn: Flamethrower]
[Moves used so far: Flamethrower]
[HP: 1050/1050]  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:22 am
Mephistopheles faded out as the attack passed through him harmlessly. "I see. It is just like the combat I had with the pokemon in the wild, then. I thank you, good ma'am, for showing me this kindness. I wish you the best in our battle."

As he spoke, he raised his arms. Suddenly, he erupted in shadow, and the darkness cloaked him.

-----

Lenore's eyes widened slightly at the sight - she had read something similar once, but it was way cooler in real life.

[Move Used in This Post: Ominous Wind (DEF)]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Ominous Wind]
[HP: 800/800]
DEF +50  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:42 am
"Oh, it's no trouble at all. It's so nice to fight a polite opponent. Good luck to you as well!" Rasha said cheerfully before charging forward with and Iron Tail attack to lower the defense Mephistopheles had just raised.

[Move used this turn: Iron Tail, defense lowering]
[Moves used so far: Iron Tail, Flamethrower]

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:17 am
The darkness was knocked aside by the blow. Mephistopheles' eye glowed as he assaulted the ponyta's presence.

[Move Used in This Post: Captivate]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Ominous Wind, Captivate]
Ominous Wind DEF +50
Iron Tail DEF -50  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:47 am
"Rasha, fight it! Iron Tail again!" Shina's voice startled Rasha back to awareness, and she attacked again.

[Move used this turn: Iron Tail, defense lowering]
[Captivate -50 ATK]  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:04 am
Mephistopheles was knocked to the side by the blow. The shadows congealed again, amassing themselves as armor around the duskull.

[Move Used in This Post: Ominous Wind (DEF)]
Ominous Wind DEF +100
Iron Tail DEF -100  
Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:39 pm
"Flamethrower again!" Shina called. Rasha sent out a fiery burst at the Duskull.

[Move used this turn: Flamethrower]
[Captivate -50 ATK]  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:49 pm
The shadows intercepted some of the fire, but Mephistopheles was still hit by the flames. His eye glowed again as he assaulted Rasha's presence.

---

Lenore watched the exchange with much more interest than before. She still didn't much care for battling, though.

[Move Used in This Post: Captivate]
[HP: 750/800]
Ominous Wind DEF +100
Iron Tail DEF -100  
Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:29 pm
"Rasha, try for a burn!" Shina ordered. Rasha attacked, this time focusing her flames on inflicting lasting damage.

[Move used this turn: Flamethrower, option 2]
[Captivate -100 ATK]  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Qixel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:39 pm
The flames snuck past the shadows, searing Mephistopheles' cloak. He willed the shadows outward to attack the ponyta.

[Move Used in This Post: Ominous Wind]
[HP: 700/800]
Ominous Wind DEF +100
Iron Tail DEF -100  
Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items