Submit

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:59 pm
Haruo walked into the inn and looked around for a moment before he found a small table near the window. This had been his routine for the past month. He enjoyed being able to watch stalions and mares pass by as he enjoyed his lunch. He smiled charmingly at the waitress as he ordered before turning his gaze to the window once more. I wonder what today has in store for me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:07 pm
Lillum Entered the inn with her bounty in hand--or rather, by the hand. The thief squirmed and made quite a scene smacking a waitress who was bringing someone their drink. One quick glare from Lillum and he quickly stopped. She had always turned heads--her wings were so different--a half-breed--she had long tried to prove herself to the world. To her Father and his mare and of course to the Goddess watching over her. As of late she had felt so lost--only taking odd jobs and catching the stupidest of criminals.

"I would like a drink please--This trash ought to pay for it." she tossed the male over the bar and into a pile of garbage.
The one she caught had been stealing from farmers and townspeople for a few weeks and needed a good stop. The inn keeper was glad to ablige and she sat, with a sigh, watching the thief as he stayed put in utter defeat.

((Also! Feel free to poke prod PM or otherwise bother me to post! I tend to get lost in RPs as i have so many to keep up with. Bug me as much as you need! biggrin ))  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:20 pm
Haruo paused as a mare walked in carting in a thief. Judging by the look of her she was a hybrid. He didn't mind at all. He couldn't help but smile as she tossed the young stallion clear over the bar. He chuckled and stood walking over to the bar, "You know... I don't think he'll be able to steal again with the memory of that huge knot he is bound to have on his head. Well done, Miss."

(cool, I'll keep that in mind)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:26 pm
Lillum heard him and smiled. With a nod she raised her drink.
"I bet he won't even show his face 'round 'ere for a while!" she slurred happily.

The barkeep payed her with a small satchel of gold.

"Its a good day to celebrate," she spoke, "A round for everyone--on me!" she smiled broadly and turned back to the thief; shaking her finger at him.

"If I so much as smell you moving the wrong way you're out, colt." She returned, a second later as though nothing had just transpired. The change set off a few people and they shied away from her for the remainder of the event.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:43 pm
Haruo frowned as the people who had accepted her offer for a drink started to ignore her. What a bunch of greedy bastards... "Thank you for the drink. My name is Haruo, would you like to join me for lunch? I'd enjoy the company." It was the least he could do after all.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:47 pm
Lillum felt the cold of the people ignoring her. She was accustomed to it though and much like a hand dipped in chilled water ceases to respond so did her half-cold heart ignore the stabs of this icy bath.

"I wouldn't mind--" she spoke a little more fluently, properly as her father would say.
No one was ever good enough for him and that thought instantly put a damper on her thoughts of how good this day could go. How would she ever find her way in this world when the one who loved her most was also her only chain to it?

The thoughts left her head as she finished her drink.

"Where to then?" she asked cheerfully.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:00 pm
Haruo smiled lightly, "The small table by the window." He led her back to the table and pulled out the chair for her. "I didn't get your name."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:29 pm
Lillum stood up, making her way over she nodded again.

"Yeah--that is because I did not give it. I am Lillum." she smiled, sitting across from him at the table.

"What are you doing here in town then?" she asked, starting conversations was never hard for her; she was rarely at a loss for words.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:58 pm
"It's nice to meet you Lillium." He paused as the waitress brought his food before looking back at the mare across from him. "I've been coming into the bar for the past month or so. I've just been watching people recently."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:00 am
Lillum stared back at him, not sure why one would just watch other mearh?

"To what end?" she asked politely before taking a bite. She had not forgotten her manners and began to eat quietly. Her head lulled to one side in curiosity despite this fact.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:10 am
Haruo shrugged slightly as he began to eat. "I just find it entertaining. Especially watching the interactions between the merchants and their customers. That and I enjoy the food here," he said with a grin.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:11 pm
Lillum, still stuffing her face, nodded and swallowed the last of the food on her plate. She had always been a fast eater--being in flight required a lot of energy which she would need later that day to return home to the lodge.

"You don't say--it was pretty good for me too!" she smiled back politely, legs crossing as she leaned back, wings tipping on the floor and bending ever so slightly.

"I am here on business--as you have seen. I take the trash out on occassion for my father." she nodded and ordered herself a drink.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:50 pm
Haruo couldn't help but smile as he watched her. She was a really interesting mare already. He wanted to get to know her more. "For your father huh? And he would be?" The talk of her doing this kind of work for her father made him wonder if she really enjoyed it or did it out of filial duty.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:00 pm
Lillum stared back at him as he spoke and nodded when he finished.

"My father is a Knight of the Watchers. He keeps the towns clean of criminals...He doesn not always appreciate my work though," she grinned.

"Very few of the towns like the younger generation in their way...and Father...well--lets just say he is a force to be reckoned with." She laughed and leaned back in her chair again.

"I am half amazed he has not brought you in for questioning just for talking to me! Very protective you know--" she slurred, her drink arriving and she sipped at it in its metal mug.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:14 pm
"A father should be protective of his children. If he were to interrogate me, I don't see there being an issue. As of right now I just want to get to know you and possibly become a friend." He took a drink from his own mug and looked at her for a moment. "What do you mean when you say he doesn't appreciate your work? It seems that you are doing the town a service by bringing in thieves."

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff