Submit

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:20 pm
((first of all, in order to participate in this group rp; you must have signed up in my plot thread or talked with me personally via pm's or im or something. no random pop ins without checking with me first. I'd prefer only one pop in at a time unless they plan to travel with them for more than just "a few posts".))

User ImageIt was late spring. About a month ago, Gabriela's trusted two legger had left with Fera to go find a medicine man she had liked who helped deliver Gabriela's first batch of foals. He had been so deft and delicate. He had been wonderful with Gabriela, and his bedside manner put her well at ease. However, once at the destination, the two legger encountered problem after problem. She hadn't returned.

The time was starting to fly by as Gabriela's lower abdomen continued to grow and push. She was frequently shifting uncomfortably. It was quite to a point where flying was so tiresome, she had stopped doing it all together. Sure, at one time, that would have been nothing. She hadn't always flown around as she does now. When her energy allowed, she'd just go stand in the sun and let it warm her wings.

She sighed as she lowered her head and stepped along to the river. There, she began to drink. When she lifted her head, she looked towards the way the two legger went. She was taking too long to return, and it had been a while since Gabriela had done this. She wasn't sure she wanted to do it alone. She went to find her mate. "Mythy...." She had called.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image

The stallion was perplexed at such events taking place. The first birthing had been scary but they pulled through just fine. Murmurs spread that things were going wrong, perhaps the unthinkable happened. He tried to push it out of his mind but all he could ponder was the inevitable and possibly loosing the love of his life. The proud stallion couldn't stand the thought as he paced back and forth.

His ear swiveled to the sound of her voice as his strong legs carried him toward her in a heavy trot. The usual greeting ensued there after with a fast walk around Gabriella as his soft muzzle touched upon her belly. He then nibbled at her mane, followed with an affectionate nibble on her cheek.

"'m here Gabri... I'm here..." he confided with her with deep caring eyes, "Is she returning? Any news?"

Mythril was definitely lost when it came to delivering foals but his stolid heart was true for his mate. The childishness within the proud stallion was fading in a time of crisis. He wanted to be protective and fight away the demons should they come.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:14 pm
Gabriela who was normally the very image of serenity; what with her tulips entwining their stems into her thick locks of her mane. With sunlight touching her wings, usually, she was calm as a still lake on a peaceful morning. But, when her wonderful stallion who made her feel like she had some reason for living.. came to kiss her. She smiled demurely as always.

"No. The last news we got was a bird that came from the town she had gone to. Apparently, there was a great storm, and there is a lot of damage. It's all the humans can do to sort things out. I .... I .... feel worried, Mythril. It wasn't like this before."

She looked off to the side not wanting to show him her eyes full of doubt at this turmoil inside of her. Sure, over the years since her coming to this two-legger; there had been more soquili around. Quite a few of them some generation from her and Mythril. They were her children, grand children, and great grandchildren. Even a few new friends.

"Oh, but.... I really want a female there with me while I give birth. I suppose Fera would have been ok, but I believe she went with the human on her trip. Fera is nothing if not faithful. She won't come back without her. Since she hasn't come... who else does that leave me?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:30 pm
Mythril hated seeing Gabriella in such a perplexed state. Even when she faced away from him he knew she was on the verge of tears. The humans had their own agendas with the storm so he wouldn't blame them for something nature had taken an effect over.

"No it wasn't like this Gabri. It was so much easier even if it seemed as if things were darker and scary for us both. The only other "female" I know of is Celendria and she's miles from us now" he sighed as the right hoof pawed at the ground.

Mythril was indeed frustrated along with his worriment. Both he and his mate weren't younglings like they were when they met. They raised beautiful foals (even if one was a bit off key then the others). He had faced a demon, survived raising foals, and seen the world with the one he loved. It was something a lot of stallions couldn't boast about but Mythril would and always remembered.

Leaning in closer he nibbled on her mane blowing warmth on her neck, "No matter what happens my Gabri I will be here. Even a storm couldn't push me away..." His words were gentle though the last bit he spoke had an amusing sound to it. Even though he was being stoic he still had his different nature. That which made her love him even more.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:28 pm
His touches of affection did comfort her a great deal even if she was physically and mentally feeling somewhat off. She knew that really; she was a great deal more than just somewhat. Her insides were just getting too crowded. It was nearly time. If she didn't figure out something soon, who knew what would happen? She didn't grow up in a family. She didn't spend a lot of time in situations like this to witness what happens when a birthing doesn't go right. No matter how calm she tried to keep herself. The fear rippled through her heart, and her eyes at moments betrayed just how much she was feeling.

"I just... Really... really.... wish there was a woman around. A female.. someone who knows about these things. I don't think anyone around this teepee knows much. I was here before the rest of them. Surely... if I don't know it.. they won't either... Oh.... Mythy... we need someone.... We need to find help.. I think..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:01 pm
Thankfully the day was pleasant with no sign of a storm. The grasses flowed back and forth like lovers as the breeze played an accompanying tune. Once before this moment had come and gone but this time it lingered as if there was something magical stirring within the air.

The proud stallion pawed the ground nodding his head as his ears swiveled to any sounds around them. He pondered this dilemma feeling quite helpless at the moment. Then as a butterfly fluttered slowly past his right ear his eyes opened wider, "Gabri I have an idea but it will be a quite a trek should you say yes to it. Back in Tirranna's herd there is a mare that is wise and protective. She's had three batches of foals and coached others. I grew up there so she's one I know can help us."

He nibbled at her swirling mane once more in reassurance. Celendria had raised Glory his mother. If any mare in a womanly nature could guide them to a sense of tranquility and assurance it was her.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items