Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: DoaNA Discussion Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:22 pm
I decided to start a new thread for OOC (out of character) discussions so as not to interfere with the RPing.

All posts having to do with the RPs will be in here and not in the RP thread.

...from now on... biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:38 am
Apologies for interrupting the 1 on 1 RP there guys.
I need practice if I'm going to start RP'ing again. xD  

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 pm
A Social Suicide
If it were meant to be only a 1v1, I would have stated so in the beginning. You may live....for now. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:36 pm
Lord Raven Rahl
A Social Suicide
If it were meant to be only a 1v1, I would have stated so in the beginning. You may live....for now. twisted

Hehe, come on dude, you know me. xD  

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:44 pm
A Social Suicide
Lord Raven Rahl
A Social Suicide

And you know me. You know what I'm capable of. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:56 pm
Lord Raven Rahl
A Social Suicide
Lord Raven Rahl
A Social Suicide

And you know me. You know what I'm capable of. twisted

xD I do... I don't like it...
But, I can gain a temporary one up... I beat you in the anniversary die duel game in JvS. So... blaugh -runs away...-  

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:28 pm
My character was hacked so as understudy I will be playing the part of Elyria Stone -I apologize for my appearance- I lost everything - I hope to have Elyria back and better costumes for this RP I'm new and Lord Rahl has been mentoring me - I'm really nervous now that there are others! But I'm excited too - let me think about my post - I'm sorry about the delay, but I'm a little unnerved about this whole "being hacked"experience!  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:25 pm
We completely understand. Please take your time, this is just practice RP, so there's no hurry at all.  

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:48 pm
Well, since things have slowed down for me a bit(ie my Jedi character in Cov's guild is waiting for K-Blade to post and she's at an anime con in No Cal amd my Sith character is on his way back to Korriban and other things) I guess I can get a quick profile ready. I just have a few questions, since I would probably be Jedi, what would my rank be, is it alright if I don't get involved with what's going on, what planet would I start on, and is it alright if I use Doc's old idea from JvS(saying at the top in bokd and underscore where I am)  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:00 am
The Lone Wolf Jedi
Well, since things have slowed down for me a bit(ie my Jedi character in Cov's guild is waiting for K-Blade to post and she's at an anime con in No Cal amd my Sith character is on his way back to Korriban and other things) I guess I can get a quick profile ready. I just have a few questions, since I would probably be Jedi, what would my rank be, is it alright if I don't get involved with what's going on, what planet would I start on, and is it alright if I use Doc's old idea from JvS(saying at the top in bokd and underscore where I am)
Well in this RP, the Jedi are now called the Je'daii, because they've reverted to the old ways. Je'daii seek balance, so they're allowed to use a mixture of light and dark powers. The homeworld of Tython is where they're at now, but the Sith don't know that.
Yes, you can use Doc's idea of stating your location at the top of the post. I think it's a good idea.  

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Lord Archos

Aged Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:34 pm
Nia Phoenix
My character was hacked so as understudy I will be playing the part of Elyria Stone -I apologize for my appearance- I lost everything - I hope to have Elyria back and better costumes for this RP I'm new and Lord Rahl has been mentoring me - I'm really nervous now that there are others! But I'm excited too - let me think about my post - I'm sorry about the delay, but I'm a little unnerved about this whole "being hacked"experience!
Echoing Raven's sentiments, yes, take your time. We'll be around when you get everything squared away.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:44 pm
The Lone Wolf Jedi
You're listed as a Je'daii Master in the Ranks thread.  

Lord Archos

Aged Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

The Lone Wolf Jedi

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:15 pm
@ Raven, Cool, thx

@ Archos, ahh, ok  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:53 pm
I'm unsure of what to do, now Archos has entered the fray. This'll be interesting if Raven calls him out. xD  

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:04 pm
Nia Phoenix
Just inform the right people who you are. It might make it a little safer. But we understand. smile Just try to give us a really good fight and we'll forgive you for your appearance. wink  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff