Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:03 am
SO MANY WILD DOGS IN NEED OF PLOTS

User Image
*Note - She is an adult I just need to get her adult form certed at some point
Personality: Bubbly and friendly and did I say bubbly? She is a ray of sunshine and will make anyone smile (if she can). Can be a tad annoying. (tldr)
Needs: Give me ideas?

User Image
* Note - Not part of pack anymore. Rogue.
Personality: Your knight in shining armor has arrived. Chu is very protective and willing to risk it all for those he cares about. Still, Chu isnt serious at all, hes playful and just loves a good time.
Needs: Give me some ideas?

User Image
* Note - Adult I need to get her cert updated
Personality: Spazzy. Not developed. Seer.
Needs: DEVELOPMENT ! PLOT?

User Image
Personality: N/A

User Image

Rugo's Uncert
Needs: play time

Saghani's Uncert

Enu's Uncert
Personality: She's second born with a twin brother. She tends to cling to her twin at all times and listens to him. Its very hard to get her away from her brother.
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:21 am
I have two biggrin .

I have Eha Calaeda who's open for anything: -Eyes Chu-.. She's very blank slate, so I would give for even just a friendly chitter :>.
She is a little different though, I presume. She feels like she'd be a bit bipolar and would need a shoulder to lean on.
User Image

And..

Prema would totes Adopt People: She's a loving caring beacon of fluff. Prema's soul purpose is to love, and spread it.. biggrin . She's never really had much of a family since they all were killed off/died off and she was practically 'evicted' from her home for having the same pelt colour as her father. She will even talk to people and listen to someone who's had issues in their lives <3.
User Image

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:24 am
Vistada

Oh man yes to both * u *

Prema matches Rugo's color scheme too so super cute pastels ; A ; <3 !!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:31 am
I forget if you have my AIM o uo? I like to chitter. >).

Namiwolf

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:32 am
Vistada
I forget if you have my AIM o uo? I like to chitter. >).

Namiwolf

x DD I do have aim and I has you on it <3 I m currently not on aim til I get off work though. I get off at 5pm est : ] !! But we can talk more then y/y : D ! CAUSE wild dogs * u *  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:35 am
*D *. YES. I shall be here. -same timezone-.

I love.. Wild Dogs. and Leopards. They be my fave nonlions. <3.

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:50 am
When her family was inactive I had Swiftwater go and leave the pack to explore. So she goes by Jahnee now again. Would you be interested in having her see her sister or mother again? 8D
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:52 am
Much love for wild dogs and leopards too ; u ; !!! They are adorable. Also found of Cheetahs too because my first was a cheetah.

@ Buffy - OH MAN YES PLEASE " D !! Totally okay too that she left.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:10 am
HO-K

I've totes got a male I could throw into the fray of females for possible plots? Mates/Flings/Drama I don't really care, he was my first SoA and I just wanna give him some spotlight :3

User Image

He's a pretty skittish male, especially around other males. He has a speech problem, and stutters a lot. He was once completely mute, but he's since found his voice - very little of it. And now is at least capable of speaking with those who are patient enough to deal with it. He was attacked by a group of wild dogs as a pup for befriending a hyena. He's never been the same since.

I'm really up for anything with him, even if it's just some pridal interaction ^^

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:24 am
Chobi_Chocobo
Much love for wild dogs and leopards too ; u ; !!! They are adorable. Also found of Cheetahs too because my first was a cheetah.

@ Buffy - OH MAN YES PLEASE " D !! Totally okay too that she left.

Okay! And good, I'm glad it was okay XDD  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:16 am
Depawsit

Hes adorable * v * Do you by chance know what line hes from? I think two of my girls may be related to him. Just want to make sure before thinking about mate plots so I know which wild dog to use and dont end up inbreeding by mistake.

@ Buffy - Course its alright xD D D  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:49 am
Chobi_Chocobo
Depawsit

Hes adorable * v * Do you by chance know what line hes from? I think two of my girls may be related to him. Just want to make sure before thinking about mate plots so I know which wild dog to use and dont end up inbreeding by mistake.

@ Buffy - Course its alright xD D D

Honestly i'm not sure. I know he's from Jibari and Shunabu, but at the time I got him I wasn't thinking to save his family tree >< I can do a little bit of research and asking around to see what I can find though.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:59 am
Depawsit

Honestly i'm not sure. I know he's from Jibari and Shunabu, but at the time I got him I wasn't thinking to save his family tree >< I can do a little bit of research and asking around to see what I can find though.

I will look in to it too when I get home <3 : ] Very interested though. I'm pretty sure that Rainingsun and her daughter Shadowghost have no relation at the very least so there are those two for now. : D

I need to find Brightstripes and Stronglilac's pedigrees again cause their father got around > v >  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:51 am
Chobi_Chocobo
Depawsit

I will look in to it too when I get home <3 : ] Very interested though. I'm pretty sure that Rainingsun and her daughter Shadowghost have no relation at the very least so there are those two for now. : D

I need to find Brightstripes and Stronglilac's pedigrees again cause their father got around > v >

I did some searching last night, and again today but I haven't been able to pull up anything of help. I know his parents were both rogues - who joined the Amani'Kikundi when Timidstep's litter was born. Apart from that, I can't find certs or histories >.<

If you're interested, and since you seem mostly sure that Shadowghost isn't part of his pedigree, perhaps we could try them out? I think the next step in this process is to request help from the staff - they may be able to pull up something I can't.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:51 am
Depawsit

I did some searching last night, and again today but I haven't been able to pull up anything of help. I know his parents were both rogues - who joined the Amani'Kikundi when Timidstep's litter was born. Apart from that, I can't find certs or histories >.<

If you're interested, and since you seem mostly sure that Shadowghost isn't part of his pedigree, perhaps we could try them out? I think the next step in this process is to request help from the staff - they may be able to pull up something I can't.

It very well could be safe but I think that the safest option with Shadowghost might be our best bet. ' u '  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff