Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Avengers Digimon Movie Contest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Avengers just hit theaters last week, and now they're arriving in Digimon Tamer Island! How can you help start the Contest that will be your only chance this year at obtaining an Avenger Digimon? All you have to do is invite a new Tamer to Digimon: Tamer Island! How will we keep track of how many Tamers joined the Guild per Tamer? They just need to read the rules on the homepage, and include the following anywhere in their Join request:

Avengers Assemble!
Referrer:

3 Special Screening Tamers:
ultimatemk
Unitas Persona
Baka_Robert

User Image
The Return of Captain Greymon!

After being frozen for decades, uncovered by the digital organization of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agumon reawakens unharmed, perfectly intact as a super Digimon, simply due to surviving so long thanks to the serum it had been given. Being based from Captain America of the human World, Agumon was the first ever Avenger Digimon. However, seeing all the time, and its friends are long gone in the past, it has to make due with the new head of control and aid the World in defending from a new threat. Now donning a new stage with the advancements its body has undergone, it is a new shining star of victory!

Uncover Captain Greymon from the ice by using the right calibration. Randomize a number from 1940 to 2020 and obtain 2012.
Special Screening Tamers: Randomize a number from 1942 to 2012 and obtain 2012

Won by: ultimatemk

User Image

[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_ultimatemk_VictoryGreymon.png[/IMG]

User Image
Armor Digivolved Avenger Iron Man the Flamedramon!

Being known by countless other Digimon as a hero to its peers, a very ego driven, laid back, and typically conceded yet intuitive Veemon came upon the power of the Digi-Egg of Courage and Armor Digivolved into Flamedramon, the Armored Avenger! Being the equivalent of Iron Man, it has near identical qualities of its human counterpart. Its flames enable it to fly even without having the natural ability to, and its power is quite high, just being dependent on Armor Digivolution for its own offense and defense, it has been selected as the leader of The Avengers program, despite being rejected at first. Veemon was notified that its help was needed, and as a hero, it could not let that go, and accepted its role as the head of the Avengers. Awaiting to meet many of its soon to be teammates, Flamedramon will surely step up when the time comes. For now, it just knows that it will have to assemble with its fellow Avengers and fight against a new evil that the Digital World has not faced head on before.

Aid Jarvis, Flamedramon's digital program assistant, in suiting up for action! First, roll 6 6 sided dice and obtain a 30. Then, roll 5 6 sided dice and obtain a 25. Then, roll 4 6 sided dice and obtain a 20. Then, roll 3 6 sided dice and obtain 15. Then, roll 2 6 sided dice and obtain a 10. Finally, roll 1 6 sided die and obtain a 5.
Special Screening Tamers: First, roll 6 6 sided dice and obtain a 28. Then, roll 4 6 sided dice and obtain a 21. Then, roll 3 6 sided dice and obtain a 14. Then, roll 2 6 sided dice and obtain 7. Finally, roll 1 6 sided die and obtain a 3.

Won by: alphacenturi78
Traded to: angelrhade
Traded to: Sinnoh Champion John

User Image

[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_Sinnoh_Champion_John_Flamedramon.gif[/IMG]

User Image
Hawkeye the Strikedramon of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Strikedramon, code name Hawkeye, known as "The Digital World's Greatest Marksman" for its keen accuracy in all of its hits, from hand-to-hand, to being a stand out of other Strikedramon, using arrows as it had learned how to do so from none other but Kentaurosmon itself! Effectively, also making Strikedramon known to never miss. When S.H.I.E.L.D. unlocks a powerful artifact, a evil arrives into the Digital World from afar, yet immediately takes control of Hawkeye's mind!

Help Hawkeye take back control by allowing it to practice shooting arrows! Roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain a 50. Then, randomize a number from 1 to 100 and obtain a 50. Then, again roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain a 50. Then, randomize a number from 1 to 100 and obtain a 50. Finally, randomize a number from 1 to 10 and obtain a 5.
Special Screening Tamers: Roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain a 50. Then randomize a number from 10 to 100 and obtain a 50. Then, again roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain a 50. Then, randomize a number from 10 to 100 and obtain a 50. Finally, randomize a number from 1 to 10 and obtain a 5.

Won by: Unitas Persona

User Image

[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_Unitas_Persona_Strikedramon.gif[/IMG]

User Image
Black Widow the Undercover Arukenimon of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Arukenimon originated from a Russian server, and as a Virus Digimon, it was known to have been one of the greatest threats one could face, being able to change its form seamlessly, not many Digimon could stand a chance against it. Once it had joined S.H.I.E.L.D., it used its powers for good, especially once it had met with Hawkeye. Now, aware of Hawkeye being controlled by this evil being, it has been assigned to recruit the "big guy", believing that it would be Iron Man, yet it certainly was not who it was expecting.

Aid Black Widow in locating this so called, "big guy", by finding scanning a war torn location to center in on where it is located. First, roll 1 100 sided die and obtain 40, 60, and 50 in that order. Then get assistance, by having a fellow Tamer post the following for you! They must have your username in their post within the bold tags and PM me a link to where they have posted.

[b][/b] has successfully found the target!

Special Screening Tamers: First, roll 1 100 sided die and obtain 40, and 60 in that order. Then get assistance, by having a fellow Tamer post the above for you! They must have your username in their post within the bold tags and PM me a link to where they have posted.

Won by: Darkfire Karan

User Image

[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_Darkfire_Karan_Arukenimon_Disguise.png[/IMG]

User Image
The Incredible Hulk the MegaGargomon!

As a Digimon of science, Terriermon was an expert in Digivolution. More so, while studying a particular subject of understanding how Digimon Digivolve, a sort of radiation was being emitted when it was learning of the powers that Calumon had been granted, enabling Digimon to Digivolve at any time to Mega Levels. When Terriermon was tested upon, also trying to recreate the super soldier serum, believing there was a link to how Agumon had gained its power, Terriermon is caught in an explosion as it was exposed to Calumon's Shining Digivolution, it caused a mutation of sorts, not in simply effecting how Terriermon could Digivolve, as it normally could not Digivolve due to being more academic than a fighter, but once exposed, whenever Terriermon's emotions caused him to be angry, it cannot help but Warp Digivolve immediately into the Hulk, MegaGargomon! The reason as to why it was called the Hulk was that once it was in this form, MegaGargomon had no control, going on a rampage until everything was destroyed, or until it was calmed down.

Now that Black Widow has found the "big guy", it's your job to first recruit it without angering Terriermon, then watch as it transforms, and finally fight alongside the Hulk as Terriermon strives for control to defeat the evil! First, roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain a number from 40 to 60. Then, roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain 3 consecutive numbers. Finally, roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain the following anywhere in your roll: 3, X, 5, X, 3. (It does not matter what the numbers are in the X's, as long as the numbers are in that order.)
Special Screening Tamers: First, roll 10 8 sided dice and obtain a number from 40 to 60. Then, roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain 3 consecutive numbers. Finally, roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain the following anywhere in your roll: 3, X, 5, X, 3. (It does not matter what the numbers are in the X's, as long as the numbers are in that order.)

Won by: Denkou Konishi

User Image

[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_Denkou_Konishi_MegaGargomon.gif[/IMG]

User Image
The Mighty Thor the Zudomon!

An almighty powerful Thor, Zudomon the reigns from Asgard, a mystical dimension. Having appeared once before, making many allies with the Digital World, Zudomon has been known as a force for good. Worshiped as a god once long ago by Norse Digimon, the Norse god Digimon has returned to aid the Digital World when grave danger has arrived, in the form of Zudomon's adopted brother! Although at first arriving and seen as an enemy and possible accomplice of his brother, Captain Greymon and Flamedramon attempt to stop Thor, it proves its power against both heroes, while also being inducted as an Avenger to help stop it's brother's plans.

Famous for the hammer that is wielded by this awesome Digimon, and strength which only Zudomon can carry, learn how to swing a Thor's Hammer yourself! First, the power you put into the throw, then accuracy, and finally, the connection between you and your hammer! First, roll 1 20 sided die and obtain 20. Then, roll 5 20 sided dice and obtain a number from 45 to 55. Finally, edit the post where you obtained a number from 45 to 55, and include a 3 paragraph RP, showing how Thor has thought you to fare in battle and throw your own Thor's Hammer!
Special Screening Tamers: First, roll 1 20 sided die and obtain 20. Then, roll 4 20 sided dice and obtain a number from 45 to 55. Finally, edit the post where you obtained a number from 45 to 55, and include a 3 paragraph RP, showing how Thor has thought you to fare in battle and throw your own Thor's Hammer!

Won by: Sinnoh Champion John
Traded to: angelrhade

User Image

[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_angelrhade_Zudomon.gif[/IMG]

User Image
The Trickster Loki the Murmuxmon!

Adopted brother of Thor, Loki, known well in mythology for its shapeshifting abilities and being a trickster god among the Norse Digimon that reign from Asgard. Being exiled from Asgard however, it seeks revenge on the Digital World, the place which Thor loves so much. With the aid of alien Digimon, it has been given the power to lay waste to the Digital World! Releasing the Alien Digimon from a portal, it's up to the Avengers to stop Loki's plans and take care of the alien threats! Iron Man speeds into the portal, combats the aliens, while the Black Widow takes out the actual device causing all the mayhem! As luckily, Iron Man falls back to the Digital World back through the portal, the Digital World is now safe once again.

With its shapeshifting abilities largely known for tricking even other Norse gods, you must first find and restrain Loki, then observe its powers for yourself, as the Avengers take out the portal! First, roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain a number from 40 to 60. Then, randomize a number from 10 to 20 and obtain 15. Finally, Tamers eligible will be able to search for 3 of Loki's transformations.
Special Screening Tamers: First, roll 10 8 sided dice and obtain a number from 40 to 60. Then, randomize a number from 10 to 20 and obtain 15. Finally, Tamers eligible will be able to search for 3 of Loki's transformations.

Won by: angelrhade
Traded to: alphacenturi78

User Image

[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_alphacenturi78_Murmuxmon.png[/IMG]

User Image
Nick Fury the Head Deputymon of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Digimon responsible for the assembling the team of the Avengers, and who started the "Avengers Initiative" in the first place is no other than Nick Fury the Deputymon! The head of S.H.I.E.L.D., it is a Digimon that is responsible for the well-being of countless lives from several threats, evil organizations, alien threats, nuclear warfare, and so much more, all while being a secret organization.

As the head of S.H.I.E.L.D., it isn't always such an easy job as Deputymon makes it out to be. Do a few errands for Deputymon to gain it's trust. First, do some paperwork, then fighting practice, and finally get initiated as a true S.H.I.E.L.D. agent! First, roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain 4 4's anywhere in the roll. Then, Roll 6 10 sided dice and obtain a number between 70 to 80. Finally, Roll 2 6 sided die and obtain 3.
Special Screening Tamers: First, roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain 4 4's anywhere in the roll. Then, Roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain a number between 60 to 80. Finally, Roll 2 6 sided die and obtain 3.

Won by: Baka_Robert

User Image

[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_Baka_Robert_Deputymon.gif[/IMG]

Credits: Extra Contest

User Image
Ant-Man the Scientific MegaKabuterimon

As a highly intellectual Tentomon, it discovered through a special connection that it could install into the exoskeleton of its body, which was stabilized to enable MegaKabuterimon to change size at will! From a simple sized ant to many times the size of a normal MegaKabuterimon, Ant Man was born! Using its power for the good of mankind, it continued to do justice, and will even be having it's own movie coming in two years!

Known as the most scientific Avenger of the team, Ant-Man doesn't like fighting except as a last resort, being more of a pacifist. Help this scientist in its lab work experiments on a way that would benefit the Digital World! First, aid in the construction of several computer parts, and find what is the great invention that is in the makes! First, roll 5 10 sided dice and obtain 25, then roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain 50. Finally roll 3 10 sided dice and obtain 15.

Won by: Unitas Persona

User Image

[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_Unitas_Persona_MegaKabuterimon.gif[/IMG]

User Image
Wasp the Enhanced Waspmon

Being the daughter of a scientist of whom Tentomon had worked with, the little FanBeemon had wanted to avenge the death of her father. As so it happened, it discovered Tentomon's powers, and decided to also fight alongside Ant-Man as a Waspmon, known as the Wasp! Able to shrink to such a small size and shoot powerful blasts that only a Champion Digimon can do is a feet not many are capable of. With the same technology being used throughout the Digimon's body, it is capable of changing size easily. As love is in the air for both Ant-Man and Wasp, only time would tell of what would become of their story together that has yet to be written.

Get in close and personal just like the Wasp! Roll 10 10 sided dice, and obtain a 55 to 45. Then roll 2 10 sided dice and obtain 10. Finally, PM me an at least 3 paragraph RP of how you would and Waspmon only, as first time heroes, would go about in bringing down an evil Alien Digimon with its special powers!

Won by: ultimatemk

User Image

[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_ultimatemk_Waspmon.png[/IMG]

User Image
Chitauri Invasion!

The portal which Loki had unleashed allowed for a swarm of Alien Digimon to be freed! Thousands among thousands of Cyberdramon have been released, as well as other kinds. Aid the Avengers in fending the Digital World from these Alien Digimon!

Randomize a number from 1-1000 and obtain any number with a 0 in it. Then roll 10 10 sided dice and obtain any number that has a 1 in it. Finally, PM me an at least 3 paragraph RP of how you would fight alongside all of the Avenger Digimon against these power Alien Digimon warriors!

Won by: levelknight20

User Image

[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_levelknight20_Cyberdramon_Xros.png[/IMG]

Marvel Fan!

Express your enthusiasm for this blockbuster hit with your words, and numbers of course once more!

Randomize a number from 2000 to 2020 and obtain 2012. Then PM me what are your favourite Marvel characters and include at least 1 paragraph of how the impact of Marvel Comics on people, in history, or yourself has been. Then dress up, either avatar or tektek a Marvel character and you will be entered to win! Many can apply, but only 1 shall win! (and 1 runner-up, of course!)

Won by: mortalkombat95
Armor Crush and a choice of Brave Shield Digivolution Item (Any Digimon to WarGreymon) or Thor Hammer Digivolution Item (Any [C] Digimon to Zudomon).
User ImageUser Image

Runner-up: Zadok the 28th
Brave Shield Digivolution Item (Any Digimon to WarGreymon) and Thor Hammer Digivolution Item (Any [C] Digimon to Zudomon).

User ImageUser Image

Digimon Fan!

Express your enthusiasm for this blockbuster hit coming to Digimon: Tamer Island, with your words, and numbers of course once more!

Randomize a number from 1 to 20 and obtain 7. Then PM what your favourite Digimon and Tamers and include at least 1 paragraph of how Digimon has had an impact on you. Then dress up, either avatar or tektek a Digimon or Tamer and you will be entered to win! Many can apply, but only 1 shall win! (and 1 runner-up, of course!)

Won by: iAm Techno-san
X-Antibody and a choice of Brave Shield Digivolution Item (Any [C] Digimon to Zudomon) or Thor Hammer Digivolution Item (Any [C] Digimon to Zudomon).
User ImageUser Image

Runner-up: Oji Zatsh
Thor Hammer Digivolution Item (Any [C] Digimon to Zudomon) and Wizard Equipment Digivolution Item (Any [R] Digimon to Wizardmon).
User ImageUser Image

Robert_Satsuma generated a random number between 1942 and 2012 ... 1977!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:34 am
bump

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Robert_Satsuma generated a random number between 1942 and 2012 ... 1943!

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:52 am
bump

Robert_Satsuma generated a random number between 1942 and 2012 ... 1988!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:53 am
bump

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Robert_Satsuma generated a random number between 1942 and 2012 ... 1957!

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:55 am
bump

Robert_Satsuma generated a random number between 1942 and 2012 ... 1952!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:31 am
bump

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Robert_Satsuma generated a random number between 1942 and 2012 ... 1998!

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:41 am
bump

Robert_Satsuma generated a random number between 1942 and 2012 ... 1962!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:44 am
bump

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Unitas Persona generated a random number between 1942 and 2012 ... 1955!

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:22 pm
bump  
Unitas Persona generated a random number between 1942 and 2012 ... 1986!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:23 pm
bump  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Unitas Persona generated a random number between 1942 and 2012 ... 1944!

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:24 pm
bump  
Unitas Persona generated a random number between 1942 and 2012 ... 2003!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:24 pm
bump  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Unitas Persona generated a random number between 1942 and 2012 ... 1986!

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:25 pm
bump  
Unitas Persona generated a random number between 1942 and 2012 ... 1978!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:27 pm
bump  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Unitas Persona generated a random number between 1942 and 2012 ... 1984!

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:28 pm
bump  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff