Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Gaia Seireitei Year Zero[O/A]

Back to Guilds

A new era has started and now its time to take a stand. Who side will you devote yourself to? 

Tags: Bleach, Role Play, Fighting, Active, Recruit 

Reply ♣ Graveyard Forum ♣
Seireitei Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mochii Iced Tea

Malevolent Phantom

11,750 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:15 pm
Ayane Kaminari

User Image

User Image

Ayane began to smile widely as she was walking through the Seireitei. The most major thing that happened to her recently is she got into an epic battle with her bangs! They were winning the battle for quite some time against her eyes and it seemed like all was lost... Until... she found a mysteriously powerful weapon. A man named them scissors. She wielded the mighty weapon and went to battle once more against her nemesis known as bangs. With three strikes... she won the battle taming her nemesis bangs... for now at least. The next battle... would be worthy indeed! She shook her head looking around unsure of what exactly she was supposed to be doing. She had been day dreaming most of the day so time was honestly flying by. She began to whistle as her light blue eyes were scanning the halls she was walking through.

User Image

Poetic Writer

The Hopeless Optimist
Vice Captain

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image
Àxnxixmxuxsxxxx¥xaxmxaxmxoxtxo

~~

"If you make mistakes..."

Animus walked through the Seireitei, humming a melodic tune, as he looked around, waving at the various officers staring at him. He was in a good mood, being that there was peace in the soul society, and the weather was very helpful in setting the mood for Animus. Continuing to walk along, Animus wondered in his head about the now vacant lieutenant seat he was dealing with. Although this peace was recent, it was at the cost at losing the life of Animus' lieutenant and ever since, Animus had a very hard time in searching for a worthy suitor for the position. Many came applying for the seat, but they were all the same, and lacked in that special characteristic that set them apart from the others. Sighing, Animus continued to walk, open for conversation to just about anyone in the soul society, as long as they had the courage to speak to him regardless of his rank.

"...then you know well that your trying."

- ♮ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ℍead ℂaptain of Division One ♭ ♬ ♩ ♫ ♪ ♮ -

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm
Ayane Kaminari

User Image

User Image

Ayane continued to walk through the Seireitei without a clue in the world. She had no others other than to protect what she could. However in a time of peace what was there to protect? Besides her beautiful eyes from her nemesis! Her bangs! Such a pain in the a** enemy! But she won for a while didn't she!? Walking the same pace she stumbled upon a stand within the Seireitei. She continued to whistle while walking up to the stand and looking at what the shinigami had for sale.

User Image

Poetic Writer

Axzaki Heroki
Captain

Business Noob

7,075 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:44 am
------X----X-Axzaki Heroki-X----X------
Captain of Squad3

"Do we really Need to fight...."

Axzaki aka Gin

User Image

Axzaki strolled along through the seireitei to find Animus. Of course he Animus wouldn't be in his because he was most likely strolling since he wasn't up tight. Which is why Axzaki always been care free. He put his left through his hair and began to scratch his scalp. Ashe got closer he could feel Animus reiatsu. A smile crept across his face as he seen hi . The man who he called dad because he was Animus close apprentice, which he soon adopted him not long after the tragedy of losing Axzaki dad. As Axzaki approached Animus, he smiled with the letter in hand." Here is the letter I wanted to give Captain. I know we have talked about this, but I think this young man deserves a shot at captaincy." The letter was a promotion letter for a certain lieutenant that Axzaki became close with. This lieutenant happened to be Nakama Kenji. Of course t will take some time to get things set but, it can worked out nicely. Just like he said he will return if his replacement dies or resigns as well or rejects.

User Image
"....because i would rather have tea"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:28 am
Ayane Kaminari

User Image

User Image

Ayane was still gazing at the items that were for sale until one had caught her attention. It was a pretty blue flower hair pin. She bit her lip as she was gazing at it and then got out her wallet from her uniform. She looked within the wallet and then was disappointed as it was empty. She placed her wallet back in her uniform and looked at the hair pin broken heatedly. She used up the last of her money to buy the mighty weapon known as scissors... to fight her worst enemy... her bangs! Damn her nemesis... turns out it won the battle as it knew this event was going to unfold. But then if her hair was able to plan this all out then... that means its much stronger than her! She looked at the hairpin with a frown as the seller cleared his throat catching her attention. "You gonna buy somethin'?" He asked her obviously getting annoyed by her inaction. She shook her head with the same frown and then began walking away from the sales stand. She was defeated by her nemesis. As she was walking she was pouting awaiting an enemy to punish for her defeat.

User Image

Poetic Writer

YummyBiscuits
Crew

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:48 am
User Image
LORD OF STORMS

Jin Setsuna

" Captains! " Jin said, as he turned a corner, and came upon Animus and Axzaki talking over a matter of some importance. The Man of Division Zero smiled wide as he hurried his step to join them. His hands grasped each other, and were covered by the sleeves of his short pink Haori. It was all pink, a weird thing for a guy to wear. He stopped when he was close enough for polite conversation. " How goes the Gotei, Young Yamamoto? " Jin quested to ask, with the same sweet smile on his face. " Things have become slow in my joint, and the King asked me oh-so-nicely to go drinking and all that jazz. " Jin gave a disinterested wave. Of course, the King hadn't asked that specifically. It was just how the older man had taken the order to go out for a while. If something was going on that Jin did not have the authorization to see, such as scying on the future, the old fart always asked Jin to go and do something else.

" Anyone want to join me? " He asked with a smile, Bringing his left hand up. His sleeves revealed him to be holding two or three gourds of Sake, all tied together by their mouths with a red string. Jin brought his eyebrows up in down in a dramatic way to ask the question. If they said no, it'd just be another night of drinking alone 'til he blacked out. So lonely!

" Howze about you and me go for a drink, Hmmm? "

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:23 pm
User Imageєяι кιмυяα
xxxxxONMITSUKIDO
xxxxxxxxx..s ʍ o p ɐ ɥ sxxɟ oxxl n o s
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Imagexxxxxму мєℓσ∂у ~ As soon as the Hell Butterfly had delivered the message to her, Eri had taken off. Running on rooftops for a better view, she easily spotted the two, now three, Captains in a group. She leapt off the rooftop, spinning through the air before landing with a soft thud onto her feet. "Axzaki-taichou, is it true that you're resigning?" she asked, leaving no room for greetings or friendly chatter as she ignored the other two Captains around them. Her eyes were hard and serious, typical of any serious matter that had to be dealt with. "If you don't mind, I would like to exactly know why you're leaving the Soul Society in the hands of your...replacement." she finished, crossing her arms.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpure white brilliance
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxαzυяє of souls
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsilent black ɥ ʇ ɐ ǝ p.

Mochii Iced Tea

Malevolent Phantom

11,750 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPut your heart into this
xxxxxxxxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxor else you'll never win,
xxxxxxx.✘______________________✘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxⒷⓄⓄⓂ!

User Image

"I'm sorry to eavesdrop, even if it's on accident, but did I hear that Axzaki-taichou is resigning?" Champloo stepped around the corner carrying a large basket of vegetables, spices, and several meats. "That is a terrible shame, and a great loss to your forces. However, it is always wonderful to have someone strong and new on hand too." He remarked, setting down the basket, taking a look around. Was Axzaki sure he wanted to do this? Probably was, Everyone needed a break now and then.

User Image

Battle: No
Skill:
Theme: Gourmet Race
With: Several Captains

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image
Àxnxixmxuxsxxxx¥xaxmxaxmxoxtxo

~~

"If you make mistakes..."

Animus continued to walk along the soul society, whistling a tone to himself. Suddenly he noticed that his protege, Axzaki had appeared. Looking at him, he saw him hand over a letter to him. Opening it, he saw that it was a resignation letter from himself and a promotion proposal for his lieutenant to replace his spot. Raising his eyebrow, Animus looked at Axzaki and was puzzled. "So he's actually serious about having his lieutenant replace him for when he leave the Gotei 13 now? Interesting...." Looking at him, Animus sighed and closed his eyes. "Axzaki. My protege. I understand well that you want to retire your duty as a captain. However, though why do you think that your has what it takes to be a captain? Afterall, I still have yet to see the full extent of his powers? And what makes him mentally able to handle the duty of a captain? Besides, you know the deal with making someone a captain. He'd have to go through the captain's test, which no one is except from." Animus then noticed that the captain of the Royal Guard appeared. What brought him here to the Soul Society?

Smirking at the sound of his request, Animus chuckled at his remark. "Well send my best regards to the king if you'd be oh so kind. Now as for a drink, sure. Though let's make it in honor of my protege, who's stepping down from his position as a captain of the Gotei 13, as a farewell party if you will." He then noticed the captain of the Onmitsukido and Champloo appearing as well. "Hmm, well it sure is nice to have such a nice peace in the soul society. It's nice being able to just unwind and talk for once with my fellow captains." Looking at Eri and Champloo, he asked the two, "So what brings you two over here? Hearing the news of Axzaki resigning? If so, it's no rumor. It's been under discussion between the two of us for months now, but now he's truly resigning. Care to join us for drinks as a farewell party to our dear comrade?" Smiling, Animus wondered if the two would be willing to come as well. He then turned his eye to the unseated officer nearby, Ayane and yelled out to her, "Hey! You there! Care to join us captains for drinks? Same goes for all you unseated officers! We're having a toast to say farewell to one of our greatest captains in the history of the Gotei 13!" Smirking, Animus waited to see confirmation from the others as he was in a mood to start a festival at the present moment.

"...then you know well that your trying."

- ♮ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ℍead ℂaptain of Division One ♭ ♬ ♩ ♫ ♪ ♮ -

The Hopeless Optimist
Vice Captain

Enduring Citizen

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image
VikiFoi
Squad 7
Captain

"Diplomacy Is Easiest When Your Opponet Is Dead."

---Battle Theme---

---Entrance Theme---

Viki smiled lightly as she walked towards the Seireitei from her office. Her coat flowing lightly from behind her, hanging only on her shoulders as the wind rasped her short hair against the outside of it. She looked around and seen the other Captains. "A Pleasure to meet your acquantince. I am Viki Foi." She said lightly, very delicatly, spoken like a true politician, however whether she was actually glad to meet them or not was a different matter, but with the smile she had on her face, it would be next to impossible to tell formed only by years of countless lying, again like a true politician. She would wait for them to introduce themselves, or ignore her.

OOC: Que the Entrance Song, Small first post.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:00 pm
Ayane Kaminari

User Image

User Image

Ayane heard a couple of captains talking however she minded her own business. She was making it far in the world of the soul society due to the fact she kept to herself. However she heard a captain shout for someone about a drinks. She looked around and then turned to see a captain was speaking to her. He was rather tall with black hair. Ayane was dumbfounded for a second and then responded respectfully. "I don't belong to a squad either Taicho. I think it may disrespectful if I were to join." She said softly while thinking. It honestly would though... wouldn't it. Her gorgeous light blue eyes were scanning the group of shinigami standing together.

User Image

Poetic Writer

Mochii Iced Tea

Malevolent Phantom

11,750 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:03 pm
User Imageєяι кιмυяα
xxxxxONMITSUKIDO
xxxxxxxxx..s ʍ o p ɐ ɥ sxxɟ oxxl n o s
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Imagexxxxxму мєℓσ∂у ~ Eri shot Champloo an all too knowing look that was something similar to a death glare. She crossed her arms, tapping her fingers against her arm in thought. With a sigh, she took off her hat and held it over her chest, taking a bow towards Axzaki in a salute. "Dimittere Anima..." she murmured, right before she straightened up and readjusted her cap. "Ah, I wouldn't mind a drink." she said with a shrug. Considering the fact that she had brushed off every one of Champloo's attempts to get her to eat even a small cube of stew, it was a miracle that they had even gotten her to agree to drinking. Like most anything, if it wasn't a productive activity, Eri usually didn't do it unless forced to or egged into it. This was neither of these times, so it was quite significant that she was doing it of her own accord and free will. She sighed, realizing what she had gotten herself into. Irresponsible drinking. Not that she couldn't hold her liquor or anything (she could drink well over five cups while still staying sober), but every time she had gone to drink, it usually ended in disaster. Oh well, a noble sacrifice for a noble cause.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpure white brilliance
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxαzυяє of souls
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsilent black ɥ ʇ ɐ ǝ p.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:17 pm
------X----X-Axzaki Heroki-X----X------
Captain of Squad3

"Do we really Need to fight...."

Axzaki aka Gin

User Image

Axzaki. Listened to everyone and smiled. He was positive this was a good choice though he would miss his squad. Of course the ninth squad lieutenant, should be fine. As the other captains approached he sighed."Yes my dear Head Captain. I'm sure the lieutenant of squad three will do good."hearing Eri ask her questions, he smiled to her."Well...I'm not entirely leaving, I mean Axzaki will always be around. So if he some how don't do well, I will automatically get my position back. Plus, I'm sure he can handle job if he could easily take on me. Now, Animus I will have him, show you his bankai this way, you can approve of it."he explained. Hearing will he want some sake, he smiled a little even though he preferred tea, he guess sake will have to do.

"Sure...sake I guess will have to do."he smiled as he felt the comfort of his friends. Axzaki had his reasons for resigning. Sacrificing his position, was what it would take, he wouldn't mind doing it. He knew that his replacement can handle the job, but only thing he worried about, ow long can he with hold it? Yes even new attains fall from small errors, but Axzaki putting a lot of faith in his replacement.

User Image
"....because i would rather have tea"  

Axzaki Heroki
Captain

Business Noob

7,075 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPut your heart into this
xxxxxxxxxxxxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxor else you'll never win,
xxxxxxx.✘______________________✘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxⒷⓄⓄⓂ!

User Image

"Then it's settled!" Champloo laughed happily. It may have been odd for the occasion, but if Axzaki was retiring, best not bring him down and let him go out in style. "I shall personally cook a meal for every person coming! A feast, I do think, is in order. I personally like the idea, Nyahahahahahah!" The new captain introducing herself didn't throw off his rhythm either, especially since he made a general announcement, not talking to anyone specific.

User Image

Battle: No
Skill:
Theme: Gourmet Race
With: Others in the Rukongai

♣ Graveyard Forum ♣

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items