Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

Isla de Muerta is a hidden and secluded island in the middle of the ocean, if your lucky enough you could come across it, but normally only people who have been there before know the way. But be warned, if you would happen to come across it, the island is rumored to be cursed. Isla de Muerta is broken off into five sections. The first being the Rock Face, which is the only entrance to travel deeper into the island. Than there is the Cave Mouth, which is rumored to have buried treasure littered in it's deep murky waters, it is also is granted by moonlight, which streams down in a large oval. Third, is the Powder Store, where immense amount of gun powder is stored, though it may seem like heaven to one lacking the powder, be warned, it is highly explosive. Fourthly, after the powder room, is the Moonlight Nook, it is a large circular cave to which has moonlight shinning down on it, a large hole in the ceiling of the cave leaves in an immense amount of moonlight, leaving everything visible, there is also gold coins scattered through out it, to which can be a great find. Last but not least, is the Treasure Heap,which has different types of treasure scattered through out it. A large wooden chest seats on a circular rock formation in the middle of the large room, the chest holds 882 gold coins, but again, be warned, a curse is known to be set upon the gold, which curses the taker with a fate worse than death.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:19 pm
The Highwind docked against the rocky shore of Isla de Muerta, Captain Barbossa was first off the ship, guiding the girl in front of him. "Keep on walking, we'll get to where we need to go soon." Barboss said, as he pushed the girl along, threw the cave system and into the Treasure Heap.

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jaster saw a rather big ship docking at this place. He growled, he had been here many times, every time, bad things would happen to either him or his team mates or those he was guarding.

He dove out of his rowboat to be less noticed and he surfaced using the scenry to hide very well.

He saw Harvey being pushed by Captain Barbosa. He decided to keep a distance and a rather watchful eye.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:39 pm
Harvey's blindfold was tore off as they entered a room filled with treasure, a large red painted X was on one of the walls, which Harvey though to be peculiar, but as she saw men walk out of one of the joining nooks to the room, she figured the people here were studying the area for quite sometime.

"Ye sure this is the spot?" Barbossa asked, standing a ways back from the wall marked with the X. When the men nodded, so did Barbossa. "Blow it to bits." Barbossa ordered, and his crew yelled aye in response.

"Are you crazy? Blowing up that wall will collapse the whole cave!" Harvey yelled, and followed Barbossa farther back into the cave.

"I know perfectly well what I be doing, miss, so I suggest you sit back and watch." Barbossa said, with a smile.

The pirates began to light many exploding barrels next to the wall marked with the X, and as they began to lite, the smell of strong gunpowder began to litter the caves.

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:41 pm
Jaster was right above some of the powder kegs. Right as they were being blown up, he lept around. His shadow could be seen faintly, he kept moving doing his best to stay out of sight  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:54 pm
Then men working on the caves ducked to cover as soon as the powder kegs erupted, sending pieces of rock and moss everywhere. Behind the rock wall lay the entrance to an unknown cavern inside of Isla de Muerta.

"Well done men, you have located it." Barbossa said with a chuckle, and lit a burning torch.

"May I ask, what exactly did they find?" Harvey asked, as one of the crew members handed her another lit torch.

"The entrance to the underground cave, that being, Yvette's Map Room." Barbossa said with a smile, and began to walk into the dark doorway, and by the sound of his boots, his crew, and Harvey could tell that the passage curved downwards with steps.

Harvey was shoved along, and she sighed, as she followed Barbossa downwards underground, with a crew member behind her pushing her as they went.

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:55 pm
Jaster quietly lept down and knocked out any pirate from behind.

He quietly decended down the stairs being far enough back, he hid very well against the walls.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:11 pm
Barbossa and the remainder of his crew began to light all the lanterns inside of the dark cave, now with strong light, Barbossa began to look threw all of the papers, desks, and maps, then with disbelief, he found exactly what he was looking for. A two pronged brown key. "It appears I don't need you after all, Ms. Striker." Barbossa said, stuffing the key into his pocket.

"What do you mean?" Harvey asked, still holding the lantern.

"I needed you for a key, and it just so happens I found the actual one I needed, your occupation is now revoked, I need you no longer." Barbossa said, and began to leave the underground cave, and back up the stairs. "Seal her in." Barbossa ordered down the steps, and left the caves all together.

Harvey watched as the men left in the cavern hurridly exited the underground cave, lighting sticks of dynamite as they went. "No wait!" Harvey yelled and began to run towards the steps, but it was too late, the dynamite exploded, sealing the cavern entrance, and halfway up the stairs. "Please, help!" Harvey yelled, and began to pound on the fallen rocks, with tears beginning to swell in her eyes.

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:18 pm
Jaster was hit by the dynamite. He knew Captain Barbosa had saw him while he was decending to the room.

His head started to bleed from the dynamite blowing up in his face, however, he had a fire soul so he didnt burn from it.

He concentraited his power onto one spot and blew up the rocks, which in turned crushed him.

"grraahh..damn pirates..." Jaster growled doing his best to maintain himself from turning into his nobody forme, yet rather still honorable.

he looked at Harvey as he threw the rocks off of him

"Your not X.." he said thinking he saw X, not Harvey

"who are you? are you ok?" he asked concerned as he healed himself.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:21 pm
"I'm fine, I was a little fearful for my life there, but I'm okay. You?" Harvey asked, walking towards the man. Harvey's heart was still thumping from adrenaline, she was scared, actually scratch that, she still was.

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."ive been thru worse" Jaster answered and made a fireball in his hand so there was light

It appeared he was rather battlescarn

"wow....hanging with Barbosa, not really a good deal....hes nuts....rather him than some other people though" he sighed and offered her a bottle of water.

"here, you look dehydrated, even being out on all of that water."

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:29 pm
"I wasn't really hanging out with Barbossa, more protecting my friends from an unnatural death." Harvey said, taking the bottle of water and taking a long swig of it. "But we need to go after him, I don't know what he is planning, something with a chest, and a key?" Harvey asked the man, figuring maybe he would know something. Harvey took another swig of water, and was saddened that she had drunk the whole bottle. "I'm sorry." Harvey said with a sigh, and tossed the empty bottle to the ground, not caring.

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:31 pm
Jaster smiled as she drank the entire bottle of water

"hey no problem, at least it isnt rum...." he laughed at that though then sighed

"so....a key and a chest....did you see a chest while you were kidnapped? Oh! Man...manners....my name is Jaster, whats your name?"

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:35 pm
"No I didn't, but he was sort of sworn on finding it, I think that's why I was brought here, he needed me to unlock it with my keyblade, but when he found the real key, I was tossed away, I sure hope the voodoo dolls are okay." Harvey said with a sigh, by voodoo dolls, she clearly meant her friends. "My name is Harvey." She said after a few seconds, and she said it with a slight smile.

Stanley Jane Smith
Crew

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:41 pm
Jaster sighed hearing what she had to say
"thats most people here for you, where I come from, its highly against it....I havent seen home in a long time though....even though my real home is gone."

He started to think
"Voodoo dolls....potent magic goes into making one. Only a few know how to make them on this world, Tia Dalma being one...unless it wasnt made on this world....which would trap wielders like you and I to be harmed by such things as voodoo dolls."

Port Royal

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff