Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Western Territory Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

Sesshomaru's realm is the Western Lands. He rules with strict rules. He does allow humans to live within his realm as long as they obey his every command and stay out of the way. Most of the Western Territory is wild life having very very few villages.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

⇋ We will discuss your intentions later...

A scream filled the air as another villager dropped lifelessly to the ground.."move"....Sesshomaru continued to walk through the village...several men gathered in front of him...Sesshomaru we wont let you rule these lands anymore...the ruler of the western lands is no more..and you are just his son...tell us why we should obey you..speak!!..Sesshomaru had just walked past the group...the men made a path as he left..."if you have any last words..say them now.."he said as the men began to raise their weapons to attack...... he flickered his hand as a green poison beam tore through the entire group...he didn't even have to turn around to hit them...he sensed their fear ...a group gathered and watched him walk away...disappearing into the woods..
that is if your still alive... ⇋

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
¤Kurama

User Image
User Image

Where?: Western Lands
Who?: People then Sesshomaru
What?:Neutral
Mine?: A wide variety of herbs and Mekai plants

User Image

"You should never corner an animal such as a fox...we have a tendency to show our fangs"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

There had appeared to be a bit of a scuffle in a village of humans, at first he had thought it to be meager polotics when he had stopped in the village to sell some medicinal herbs for food. As it turned out the trouble was a yokai, and not just a yokai but the current Western Lord, himself. this nomad has heard of Lord Sesshomaru. He watched as he slaughtered the rebellious rebels and passed through the village to head into the woods. The red haired man gathered up his herbs and stood to follow the Daiyokai into the forest. One of the men who saw him hastily warned the kind herbalist that if he should follow that demon then he will surely meet a bad end. "It is alright, I do not believe that he will do anything. I mean him no harm as it were." He told the human and returned to walking at a casual pace, following and at the same time, not following the Daiyokai. Merely traveling in the same direction.

He kept his youki suppressed, but it is probably obvious by his scent that he is no normal human, one couldn't quite go as far as to call him a half-breed either. He is a human with a pure demon's soul not half and half. It is possible that Sesshomaru may have heard the tale of Yoko Kurama's defeat and disappearance from the yokai world 15 years past. But for now he would play it neutral.

[OOC]

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru walked amongst the trees and stopped at a clearing...he caught a strange scent...then another...but didn't bother turning around...just looked up into the sky...waiting for them to present themselves...

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image
As she entered into the Western Lands, Hotaru's steps became silent and slow. She could smell Sesshomaru's scent clearly. He was older than her. He probably wouldn't even remember her. She had seen him once when his parents had come to visit her father. That was right before that stupid neko had taken over. As she moved deeper into the Western Lands, she suddenly stilled. He was there. She trembled, partly from fear and partly from excitement. The youkai in her wanted to test her skills and yet she didn't want to.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru looked down...."I don't like to be kept waiting..."he said as he cracked his poison whip...cutting several trees around him...

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
Ducking immediately at his voice, she narrowly missed being hit by his whip. Once it stopped, she moved forward, baring her neck in submission. She was after all in his lands. The symbol of a star within a crescent moon was hidden by the bangs on her forehead. It was the symbol showing that she was the heir. She didn't show it often because she didn't want anyone stalking her. She already had too many stalkers as it was. She didn't bother speaking, knowing it could incite him into attacking her. She simply whined softly to let him know she was asking forgiveness.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
¤Kurama

User Image
User Image

Where?: Western Lands
Who?: People then Sesshomaru
What?:Neutral
Mine?: A wide variety of herbs and Mekai plants

User Image

"You should never corner an animal such as a fox...we have a tendency to show our fangs"

Kurama approached a clearing where it seems that the Daiyokai has come to a stop, he had obviously picked up his scent and had paused. The red haired man stepped out of the forest, he wore a long ornate cloak over his silk clothes, he does not wear armor. He gave of the scent of herbs and roses as well as the odd scent that is both human and fox. though weather he was human or fox was a difficult question to answer. As he came out of the forest, he stopped as Sesshomaru cracked his whip to cut down sever trees around him, and Kurama became aware of another person. A woman dog demon approached and offered her throat to the daiyokai in submission. Kurama wouldn't do anything of that nature but he reguarded the pair silently. "Lord Sesshomaru." He stated in respectful achnowledgement. he would rather it that no violence was wrought here.

[Edited]

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru looked to the women..."I thought I made it clear that you were not to approach me until you have news of my father's sword..." he said walking past her...accepting her presence for now..he gazed over to other.."your scent is that of Kurama...rumors of you being a half-breed...if found true...I'll collect your head...for now do as you want"...he turned to focus his attention on the woman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image
Mentally, Hotaru growled darkly. She remembered that faint meeting in the dead of night. He had come into her lands and demanded that she find the whereabouts of his father's sword or he would kill her. She hadn't been all that powerful then. She was much more powerful now and could be a match for him. Instead she spoke quietly. "I had no choice but to come here. The filthy neko had tracked me down. I had no choice but to leave to protect my people Lord Sesshomaru." Figuring she would tell him what little she had heard, she spoke once more. "I've been told it lies deep within Mt. Hakurei but it is simply a rumor. I have heard to that it lies far to the east on the coast deep inside a cave." She kept her voice calm and soft as a Lady was supposed to.

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru wasn't pleased..."pathetic..warlord of the south driven out by a neko..." he paused and held out his hand to help her up..."I do have a use for you..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image
Hotaru immediately felt herself stiffen as Sesshomaru spoke. It was as good an insult as it could be. She wanted to suddenly destroy him. How dare he insult her, the Lady of the Southern Lands. Before she could lash out at him though, he held out his hand for her. As she took it, she flushed angrily at what he said. She was no strumpet. "You may have another use for me My Lord, but I am not one of the many conquests that you have obtained. I may be without land at this time but I am still a Lady. My land will be taken back but I will not see my people harmed to get my land back.

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru moved in close to her until she was backed against a tree...he ran his right hand down her neck...he whispered in her ear..."Get me my father's sword...and I will personally crown you as Lady of the Southern lands.." he said as his eyes became a bright color of red...he took a step back and began walking away slowly...back to the clearing...he stood there looking over his shoulder at her...waiting for her answer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image
As she was backed into a tree, Hotaru felt her blood surge. As he ran a hand down her neck, she gasped, feeling her beast begin to rise within her. Her eyes began to fill with black. As he spoke, her body vibrated with the need to fulfill the need that he had caused. She hated him for it. As he stepped away from her she dropped her chin to her chest, panting and fighting to remain control of her beast. She didn't have the complete control that he did. Then again she had never been officially trained. The take over had happened right before she had become of age. Finally looking up, she narrowed her eyes. "You'll get the damn sword Lord Sesshomaru." She moved to leave but stopped at the edge of the clearing. "But I don't need your help to regain my land. I would never find myself in your debt." She spoke disdainfully to him as if he were a pest.

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas