Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Wolf Demon Territory and Lair (Northern Lands) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image

The mountains can become a confusing place unless you know where you are going. Koga's land's are located within these lands. In the far north lies Ayame's clan.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image
Lord Takahashi
Last Daiyokai of the Yami Inus

In the northern region lands, within the very edge of wolf demon territory is a lone small mountain, the stone stained black from miasma that has leaked from within its caverns for the past 7 years. The landscape is barren around it as the poisonous acid in the miasma sucks the life out of everything it touches, only very powerful daiyokai can withstand its effects, or perhaps demons who are immune to this level of jacki. There is a tunnel leading to a large cavern inside the mountain...

In the cavern strange lights flit across the darkness, one might call them spirits, others would call them things playing tricks with the eyes. Black mist fillls the floor of the cave making it impossible to tell where your going to know weather or not you are about to step into a hole. bones litter the ground. In the center of the cavern is a pillar decorated with wardings, a large ward stuck the the pillar, it is also a freezing spell. Should the pillar be shattered and the man made wardings and spells as well then the entity that is frozen in stalactite and the wall beyond will be released.

The back wall of the cave appears to be molded into a GIANT dog that seems pressed into the rock, the beast is poised in a position to snarl at its attacker, all fangs bared, one paw elevated and all claws extended. ice covers the beasts fur from seven years of imprisonment. Its fur is pitch sleekly black, so dark that it would be able to blend into any shadow, downright impossible to face at night. Its eyes were a deep blue and on his forehead is a star shaped symbol.

This creature is bound, sealed up by many many strong priests of the age.

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

⇋ We will discuss your intentions later...

Another priest cried out as Sesshomaru used his poison whip to tear him apart...he stood facing the sealed Daiyokai...the priests had this place protected...but they were no match for Sesshomaru...he raised his right hand ...it began to glow green as he released a miasma ...it was a deadly acid that burned the pillar along with the bonds holding the Daiyokai into a pool of mush...he knew this demon...his father spoke with him regularly ...now he has come in his fathers place...
that is if your still alive... ⇋

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image
Lord Takahashi

When the pillar and all of its spells, enchantments and wards were destroyed, a strong youki began to swirl about the huge chamber, the ground soon began to tremble and shake as a deep moan resinated in the chamber. The huge frozen dog began to move, 7 years frozen in place. ice and flacky rocks cracked and fell from his form as his deep blue eyes glowed brightly. His elevated paw slammed down causing more tremors. His joints popped from motion as he raised his great head and barked out a challenge his mind still frozen from the time when he did battle years before. It took him a few moments to realize that there are no more prey to kill and those who had done this to him have been slain.

The last of ice and rock crumbles to the ground at his feet, he swished his tail to rid it of unesissary weight. Already shadows and licks of flames began to dance on his fur and around his ankles. It is now that he becomes aware of the one who freed him. Sesshomaru...So it was you who I sensed. There was no point in stating the obvious that Sesshomaru had freed him for which he is grateful. His words weren't spoken in English but in Canine, a rumbling thunder in his throat of soft growls, it was also somewhat telepathic. "If you would give me a moment." He lifted his large head and energy flowed in a black light around his huge beast form, the black light engulfed him in a globe, then condensed down to human sized, where a figure's siluette shown through.

When the light clears, Lord Takahashi stood in his normal form, despite the long imprsonment he looked the same as he always has. (see image). "This one is grateful for this deed, I owe you a favor Sesshomaru. You must have something on your mind to come seeking old friends, yes?"

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
Hiro had taken Hotaru and had followed after Sesshomaru with every intention of apologizing for his Mistress. As he landed outside the cave, his nose wrinkled. The taint of death here was strong. Moving slowly, being in his bigger size he was able to carry his mistress, he entered the cave. He viewed the slaughter around him and then turned to watch events unfold. He waited quietly nearby for the two to notice his arrival.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru had only Takahashi from his past to trust..even though he was a great daiyoukai...Sesshomaru didn't see him as one to ever be hostile towards... ..."Takahashi... I was told about the Sounga being locked away in a cave to the east...I seek the Sounga..." ...he sensed the wolf from before ..but didn't bother..

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image
Hiro remained silent, waiting but when the Lord did not reply right away to Sesshomaru, Hiro saw this as his moment. Sitting so that Hotaru would gently slide off his back, he moved her body so it wouldn't be uncomfortable. Returning to his smaller size as a sign of respect, Hiro moved forward and spoke canine. 'My Lords, I humbly beg an audience on behalf of my mistress.' He bowed his head to show his acknowledgement as them being alpha. His mistress needed Sesshomaru's protection whether she believed it or not. She needed someone that would be able to train her appropriately to use her power.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru knew Takahashi needed time to gather his energy after just being freed of the seal...he gave him a look...indicating he would wait...now he turned his attention to the wolf.walking over to him..he spoke to him telepathically.."A youkai that is not a perfect one isn't no better then a Half breed...her very presence insults me" he was no longer interested in her...

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
Hiro laid his ears back. He did not like his Mistress being referred to as an insult. 'She had no chance My Lord. Her father was killed by deception before she could be properly trained. If she had a teacher, she would be able to manifest her true capability. She is still nothing more than a child with only the determination to prove that she need no one. There was talk of the two of you to mate when she was old enough. I know now that it was false. If you were to train her though, you could also train her to be a perfect mate for you should you choose.' He hoped that this would work but then again, Sesshomaru seemed to avoid any type of mating talks like a plague.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru went over to where she laid..and held his hand above her head...giving her energy..enough to wake her up...he got back up and spoke to the wolf ..."a two headed beast...familiar tale....one speaks for the other ..yet the other doesn't recall swearing anything..." he said knowing that what he was telling him wouldn't stick with her..."allow her to submit..and swear allegiance...then I will consider her training..."

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image
Nodding, Hiro worried. Using his connection to Hotaru as he sensed her awaking, he immediately began to explain the importance of her submitting to Sesshomaru. He felt the bitterness well up within her at what he had done as she saw into his memories. They were connected by heart, mind and soul. The two knew everything about each other. She immediately refused to swear allegiance to him though. Hiro knew that she would never hate him but she could dislike his actions. Moving back by Hotaru, he watched her open her eyes. Her golden orbs seemed disoriented at first until Hiro sent the image of his travel here to her.

Hotaru slowly rose. She had never informed anyone of her connection to Hiro. If they knew, they would know that he was her weakness and she his. Recognizing that Sesshomaru had given her energy, she licked her lips, looking away. In that moment, she appeared innocent, alluring, aloof and beautiful. Without bothering to rise, she looked back over at Sesshomaru. Her beast became alert as it viewed him. It recognized the other male and immediately shied away from that lord. Tilting her head to the side to bare her neck, she spoke softly. "What would you have of me Lord Sesshomaru to give me your energy?" She could feel his power swirling around in her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru looked to Takahashi..."I will postpone looking for the sword...once Im ready to find it...I'll seek you out"..he said turning to a ball of light and picking up the wolf and Hotaru...and disappearing from the cavern
[[Exits]]

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:37 pm
User Image
Lord Takahashi
Posesses 2 Jewel Shards

"Takahashi... I was told about the Sounga being locked away in a cave to the east...I seek the Sounga..." Sesshomaru spoke to him like an equal and with some measure of respect that the younger Lord almost never shows to anyone else. Tailos has after all watched the boy grow up to the man he is now. Despite he being a sorcerer, it is probably his own power hungry influence that made him like able by the other Daiyokai. He doesn't always see eye to eye with InuTaisho. He sees humans as nothing more then cattle for instance, and half-breeds are abominations. Vermin to be killed on sight. Sesshomaru's ambition is indeed a great one, and an artifact such as the Sounga would be a great asset to achieve his goals. "You must be refuring to the Holy place known as Mt. Hakurei. Caverns around or near that mountain would be kept pure by its holy aura, ideal place to seal up the spirit within Sounga. I have heard of the possible location in which your Father would have sealed it."

Before any further conversation could be held about the location, a wolf bearing an unconscious woman approached them. Tailos arched a slim brow as it seems that this whelp is to have Lord Sesshomaru's protection? There seems to be trouble with cats in the southern lands. Tailos lost interest a few moments later, he sees no reason to get involved unless there is profit in it for him. The whelp pleads for training from Sesshomaru. And for a wonder after some pleading he accepts the issue. He had turned to him and stated that when he is ready to come look for the blade he will seek him out. And so Tailos watched as he picked the b***h up and left him to go deal with the woman. (Not intending to offend using the term: 'b***h' is in reference to a female dog)

Tailos shook his head and walked out of the cave, as he reached open air, black light and black mist engulfed his person, he emerged in his true form. The huge black beast took off at a run, dark clouds and flames licked his ankles as in the next instance he is now running on air flying south, looking for a healthy forest in which he will go hunting to sate his hunger. [Exits]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:18 pm
Ɍʊsϵɠɑ Ληϯσηɩ

Ҝɩɳѻҝɑ Ѧɩɾɩ

Ƭʂʊҡɩ Θηɩ

Tsuki arrived back at the river in the mountains where she'd left her pack earlier. Many of the wolves swarmed around her, jumping and licking at her with excitement. The demon girl shifted back to her humanoid form and smiled. "Settle down guys. I haven't even been gone that long." Her nose twitched. "Well, whatever that is, it smells good." She motioned to the blackened meat hovering over Kino's fire. The fox girl smiled at her younger sister.
"Rusty caught a deer and some rabbits. And fish." Kino smiled widely. Tsuki giggled and sat beside the fox. "So, apparently this silver-haired Inuyasha doesn't like yokai in his village. And the search for this Naraku will continue. I'll meet with Koga every once in a while and we'll make plans and command our packs." Tsuki sighed and took a bite out of cooked rabbit meat. Kino bit into her piece of fish. Tsuki looked at her, and speaking through a mouth full of food, asked, "Where is Rusty?" Kino nodded toward the water. "Where else? He's more of a fish than anything else."
Suddenly a big rush of water came at them. Both girls jumped out of the way, and the fire went out with a small puff. Kino glared at Rusty, who was bent over laughing in the middle of the waterway. "Very funny! Child!" She shot her hand forward, a jet of bright red flames heading for Rusty. He raised his arms defensively, bringing up a shield of water. "Nice try! We cancel each other out, remember?" He walked up the bank and closer to them, pausing to shake water out of his hair. There was a faint, high-pitched noise that only lasted for seconds. A few of the wolves who'd been lounging on the rocks looked up and toward Inuyasha's forest. Tsuki watched them. Most just lay back down, not bothering with whatever they heard. She hushed Rusty and Kino, listening to see if it would happen again. Nothing but the babble of the river. Hair on the back of her neck and on her arms stood on end. The area around the shard in her forehead tingled. It made her feel like she was supposed to get rid of it or give it to someone. Tsuki shook her head and tried to ignore the sensation. Rusty and Kino had gone back to arguing over which element was better, fire or water. Tsuki sat on a high rock with a few of the wolves around her wand watched them, smiling lightly.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers