Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Roads Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image

It seems never ending moving down the road to your destination. Sometimes it is a lonely place and yet other times it can be very busy. Your journey down this road may be exciting or dull. The only way you can know how it will be is by how you view your journey is going to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image
¤Kurama

User Image
User Image

Where?: Western Lands - Roads
Who?: No one
What?:Neutral
Mine?: A wide variety of herbs and Mekai plants

User Image

"You should never corner an animal such as a fox...we have a tendency to show our fangs"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Kurama had stopped at a directions sign at a pair of crossroads after finding this dirt road from the forest a ways back. In one direction, it states a city but it indicates that it is a long ways away. In another direction is a village and in fact he could smell the woodsmoke of fireplaces from here. A village not under attack would seem idea, perhaps he can sell his herbs there. He began to travel down this road. The forest alongside the road gradually changed, not much changed in appearance, but in scent. He smelled a dog demon about the forest, he was drifting into another dog demon's territory, this scent informed him that the owner is a half-demon so this territory would be marginally smaller then Lord Sesshomaru's then.

[OOC]

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

lucario_Rukario100

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:39 pm
The sky...
The sea...
There is always a place to be...
Izuna!
Masato Tanaka
Go Shikigami!

User Image

Through the trees the little fox roamed, the creature had aused to lok behind in the direction where Masato was. The young man had been lagging behind to catch up the petite animal, his hand resting on the side of the tree while catching his breath. He wiped his forehead with the sleeve of his jacket. The little critter seemed to be leading him out of the forest, why now? He would have saved so much time taking directions from an animal that he had met for some time. Scratching his head with his left hand, how was he even understanding the small guy? The white fox looked at Masato before darting off, Masato squinted shortly before going at a jogger's pace to reach after his small friend. He weaved through the brush, avoiding any loose roots that erupted from the ground. The fox leaped across the hole and out into the open, gazing out to the entrance where Masato burst out of the trees. He leaned over, his arms like bracers to hold himself from falling over.

They were on a dirt road, the ground had been flattened of overuse from travelers. He hadn't seen any modern era equipment, only the grassy field and the road they were standing on. "Why did you suddenly run off?" He peered at the fox before scurrying over the opposite direction. This fox was becoming bothersome, but he would have to trust this creatures directions for the moment. The fox came to a halt to a peculiar individual, he hadn't seen anyone since he got out of that well. The way he dressed it wasn't normal, but he seen clothes like that often outside. What did he get into from all this? "Finally, someone I can talk to. Maybe I can get some answers." He muttered to himself before approaching the stranger. "Excuse me? Can you tell me where I am?" The little fox crawling on over to his encounter.

Location - On the road
Action - Chasing after his Shikigami
Conversation - The Shikigami and Kurama
Kind of mood - Confused
Objective - Finding a nearby village
Outside - Fair
Crush - None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:15 pm
User Image
¤Kurama

User Image
User Image

Who?: A stranger and a shikigami
What?:Neutral

User Image

"You should never corner an animal such as a fox...we have a tendency to show our fangs"

Kurama is distracted from travel when a small shikigami approached him, it is a fox, a little white fox. He smiled at it and fished into his bag for a small trout to toss to the creature as an offering in greeting. Moments later with the splintering of twigs and branches a human tumbled out of the forest apparently in persuit of this fox. he asked him where he is. "You are in the middle of the Western lands stranger, the capital is north of here and a village is just a ways down this road, were you lost?" he gestured at the directional sign and gazed at the human, he probably thinks that he is also a human which is a guise that Kurama will continue to have for a long time, he doesn't believe that he'd find a situation in which he'd have to reveal his true self in will come immediately. He gestured in the direction he is heading in. "I am heading to a small village as we speak, care to join me? I am called Kurama by the way."

[OOC]

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

lucario_Rukario100

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:54 pm
The sky...
The sea...
Izuna!
Masato Tanaka
Go Shikigami!

User Image

The Shikigami circled around once as it stood in front of the stranger, a trout was presented as offered. In response, the fox encircled the trout a couple of times of its size and mass. It sniffed the trout, the fresh smell engraved into the fox's stomach before plunging head first into the deceased fish. Its tiny teeth gnawed on the fish scales until the plump meat would be exposed. Tearing into the fish, Masato watch as the little creature dig in, he didn't even bring food in the first place. He felt a thorn of guilt that the fox was hungry this whole time, but subsided when he listen to the man's words. He was rather formal for a stranger, a sign of respect to his own strange persona. He was unsure what to think of him, but staring wouldn't solve anything and was rather rude on his part. He kept a glance of the stranger's attire and compare to his own, it felt like he was out of place in a theater. "The Western lands?" His face was scrunch strangely. "The capital? Village?" This wasn't making any sense, from where he lived there weren't any villages. How did he end up here in the middle of nowhere? He was at Tokyo at first and now here.

He nodded. "I guess you can say that." Truth to be told, he had to admit that he did get lost in that forest previously. He followed his gesture towards a directional sign. It was a good start at least, but what in the world were these names? He never even come across such strange names, but it was luck that he found this man. He did say there was a village down the road, it would be of help for him to learn of his whereabouts. The fox continue its feast on the fish, tearing small bite sizes till it reached the bone. It wasn't long before the fox worked on the other side of the trout. He returned focus to him before movement was directed down the road. Offering to accompany him, it was for the best. "It's better than getting lost again, I'll join you. Thank you." He gave a small bow, he was glad that he found him. "It's nice to meet you, my name is Masato Tanaka."

Location - On the road
Action - Conversing with Kurama
Conversation - The Shikigami and Kurama
Kind of mood - Confused and thankful
Objective - Finding a nearby village
Outside - Fair
Crush - None

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image
¤Kurama

User Image
User Image

Who?: Masato, a fox and a demon
What?:Contempt

User Image

Kurama returned the bow to Masato and gestured they be on their way. Along the way however, he sensed something in the woods coming towards them and held out an arm to stop Masato from going further, "Something is coming, best to stand back." he said and sure enough a great snapping of trees bending out of the way as a huge ogre demon lumbered out of the forest, it overtopped himself and Masato by 4 or 5 feet and outweight both of them a deal. Its large lumbing rock like body is tougher then most demons and would therefore be able to withstand human arrows or spears. They can see the village now from this hill, it wouldn't do to allow the orgre go to terrorize the villagers. It hadn't seen them but was beginning to lumber towards the village.

"What a bother, can't have it going after the village." Kurama ran his fingers through his deep red hair and pulled from it what would appear to be a rose, the strong scent of rose came from it. Almost as if it gave off a fragrence 3 times as strong as a normal rose. "You there! I cannot let you go further." He moved away from Masako attracting the demon's attention, it saw him and laughed outright. "stupid human, you'll be my appitizer...!" it rumbled and stomped the ground in almost a pro wrestling way, cracking its knuckles as it did so, the ground trembled under its mass.

Kurama held up the rose, petals fllowing off of it as he whipped it to the side, it lenthened until it cracked the ground beside him, the rose having transformed into a long thorned whip, the scent of roses increased. It seems to be a flimsy weapon to use against a real Ogre.

[OOC]

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

lucario_Rukario100

Versatile Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:43 pm
The sky...
The sea...
Izuna!
Masato Tanaka
Go Shikigami!

User Image

The fox had finished its little snack, licking its lips in satisfaction and yelp in thanks. The Shikigami scrambled around and ran on top of Masato's leg. The little creature climbed its way into his coat and the exposure of its head from his collar. It laid across from shoulder to shoulder, like another scarf hanging around his neck. The beast's ears perked, the sound of trees moving and crashing in the distance. Masato followed after Kurama, keeping at a slow pace behind him. It was a rather long walk to the village he talked about, but he would be patient till they get there. A sudden arm was shot out in front of him, blocking passage. He peered at Kurama, only taking a few steps back under command. He questioningly focused at the large sounds that were coming from the forest. Trees spread out from what dwell in the forest with such great strength startled him. He hadn't seen any vehicles around to topple trees, but it wasn't what he expected. An orge youkai emerged from the lush of the forest, bigger than both of them. The orge didn't seem to notice of their presence as it slowly made its way to the village. This was bad, something as big of a brute could actually destroy their destination.

He looked over at Kurama, his hand brushed through his hair and what appeared in his hand was a rose. A rose? He questioned. What's he going to do with a rose? What startled him was Kurama shouted out to the large monster. What was he thinking? Something that huge could squash them anytime. A deep laugh exploded, coming straight at them at a turtle's pace. Was it a good idea to pick on a fight of sheer size? Hearing the large crack of knuckles, this was going to turn out into a brawl. The small white fox relaxed, watching the youkai closely with its pearly eyes. He stood out of Kurama's way, watching closely what he was going with the flower. To his surprise, the rose lengthen into a long whip. What else can this man do?

Location - On the road {Exit}
Action - Traveling with Kurama
Conversation - Kurama
Kind of mood - Startled and surprised
Objective - Heading to a village
Outside - Fair
Crush - None

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image
¤ Armourous Monk - Miroku

User Image
User Image

Where?: On the Road
Who?: None
What?: traveling
Mine?: Multiple suitras, staff, coin purse, prayer beads, robes.

User Image

"After Naraku is dead and all of this is over with. Would you...come and live with me, Sango? Would you bear my children?"

Miroku had followed the girl called Lorelei away from the sleeping stranger, she had wanted to know about the future, he gave her general directions to the bone eaters well and that as far as he knew only Kagome and Inuyasha has ever been able to use it to go back to the future, it might work for her and it might not but it was her best chance to get home. After he had done this, Miroku needed to head back to Kaede's village as he is pretty sure that he is well missed by his companions, especially Sango. He had gathered up his pay from the village elder then with his holy staff in hand he set off down the roads heading southwest from his position, it would take a few hours of traveling before he arrives at Lady Kaede's village. He remembered feeling a dark presence back in the village but he had not been able to find the source of it.

[ooc: sorry short, but not much to go on.]

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image

Arriving along the side of the road, farther down from where Miroku was walking, she leaned against the tree. Closing her eyes, she allowed what purity that remained to come forth, overpowering her evil aura. It stung her but she put the pain to the back of her mind. Taking a slow breath, she inspected herself. She appeared the same. Good. If it was one thing she hated it was the white wings her old form had. Stepping out on the road as the monk appeared, she bowed toward him. "Hello Houshi-Sama. I have come with a grave warning." Even as she spoke, she began to inspect his mind. It was weak against manipulation. Good, he wouldn't even realize her presence within his mind. His powers seemed to be used more for battle than anything else. She would allow him to join his friends in the Shadow Realm and help them. When they least suspected it though, she would turn him against them. Her powers of mind manipulation would be stronger than her shadow and none would ever suspect him to be different than what he was. Once she had complete control, she would leave a piece of her power within, hovering at the back of his mind and ready to overwhelm him the moment she wanted him to turn against his friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Who?: None
What?: traveling

User Image

"After Naraku is dead and all of this is over with. Would you...come and live with me, Sango? Would you bear my children?"

Miroku is walking down the road to Kaede's village using his holy staff as a walking stick when he felt a presence of something not human just as a figure materialized on the road in front him. He would slow and stiffen seeing the demoness. She had velvety wings and horns and wore very little, she is also very beautiful. If she were not a demon however he might have asked her to bear his children. But her being a demon changed that in his mind. The demon bowed towards him as came towards her if more cautiously, "Hello Houshi-Sama. I have come with a grave warning." A warning...he furrowed his brows seriously, is this demon a good or a bad person. He tried to sense out her aura, he did not sense any evil to her despite her appearance. He is still wary however, "What sort of warning, demoness?" He would ask guardedly.

((She does not know about his Wind Tunnel, i'd rather that be unknown to even her))

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image

Sayu kept her face innocent. Inside, she was smirking evilly. She moved forward, as though to walk toward him. After a couple of steps, she collapsed. She allowed her legs to fold completely under her, crashing to the ground. She pretended that she was as weak as a kitten. "Your friends..." Her eyes drifted shut momentarily and she made herself take a shaky breath. After a moment, she opened her eyes once more. "They are within the Shadow Realm. Your young miko... she was taken... They are.. injured."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:41 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Who?: Lady Sayu
What?: hearing some dire news

User Image

The demoness took a step nearer then appeared to collapse from weakness, he fell for it of course as he caught her before she could fall on her face. "Your friends..." He breath stilled as she spoke, his friends...? Wait does she mean Sango, Kagome...Inuyasha and the others? Her eyes drifted shut momentarily and she made herself take a shaky breath. After a moment, she opened her eyes once more. "They are within the Shadow Realm. Your young miko... she was taken... They are.. injured." The shadow realm? He had heard of some tales from the demon circles of such a world of darkness where daylight does not exist and where few or no humans live. He heard that only a few sorts of demons can reach this world...wait everyone is there? How...or rather when...What happened while he was gone?? Wait did she just...Lady kagome was kidnapped!? Kuso! And they are hurt! He tensed and tightened his grip on her shoulders. "Can you take me to them? Do you know a pathway to the Shadow Realm? Please!" He spoke urgently. He better not be too late, he cannot be too late, Sango...you better be okay....

User Image  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image

Sayu grimaced. She hated acting weak but it was a neccesary. She delved deeply and quickly. He would feel an odd feeling of dark euphoria momentarily before it would gone. Reaching up, she cut his hand and gave him an apologetic look. "I must mix some of... our blood. It will allow... you to travel..." She pricked her fingertip. A semi bond would form. She would be able to take over him far more quickly this way. She would kill him soon enough so it didn't matter to her on the side effects. Her control was far more potent. He would walk himself off a cliff should she wish it. As the blood mixed, her eyes glittered under closed lids. It only needed a couple of drops.

Rising from his grasp, she pretended to be gaining her strength. She forced a kind smile on her face. Waving her hand, a portal appeared. "Be careful houshi... there are many dangers. This will place you right outside their location." She gave a mental warning to her shadow. She was not going to kill this human. She bowed her head. She began to fade away. "You must hurry."

[Exit]

(Hiru, the portal for the shadow realm will remain open for about 2 minutes after Miroku goes through. You'll be able to go through but you will show up in a different location than the others. If that is your intent.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:03 am
Myuun and Kyuub
The Duo of Death
User Image

It took quite a while for the duo to gain their bearings but they managed to land without damage. Myuun had been the first to land in his feet, rushing over to catch Kyuub before he crashed into a various tree lines. That didn't go as planned. You see why you never start a fight for no apparent purpose. Myuun set down Kyuub who had a small grin spread across his lips. "Stop worrying so much. Don't make me ask you again." he said in a slightly malicious tone. Myuun knew he was growing aggrivated, but it was nothing more than idle.threats at the moment. Myunn rolled his eyes as he flipped through his elegant hair. Kyuub noticed something oddly familiar about the area in which they stood. A small grin crept up again at the rememberance of the strange demon who had awakened a portion of his dormant ability. "On sure you know what's going on, I don't even have to say a words." he said as he turned his back and began to walk. Of course. You want to return to the village. You don't ever switch off do you. Take the time to enjoy nature, flowers would do wonders for your complexion. Myuun silently giggled as he could tell his obvious admiration for beauty and elegance did not suit Kyuub's fancy.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Post Status:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jiji Nanoya

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:51 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

Who?: Lady Sayu
What?: hearing some dire news

User Image

Miroku is taken mildly by surprise when the woman would cut his hand, the one not covered with prayer beads to keep his Kazana under control, explaining that it is necessarily to mix some of their blood to allow him to travel to the shadow realm. It is only a couple of drops so he agreed to it. Rising from his grasp, she pretended to be gaining her strength. She forced a kind smile on her face. Waving her hand, a portal appeared. "Be careful houshi... there are many dangers. This will place you right outside their location." He looked at the portal and gripped his staff tightly, the woman bowed and began to fade away cautioning him to hurry. "Thank you, I will repay you when I can." He did not know how true that is as he raced through the portal into darkness....

{Exit to the Shadow Realm}

User Image  
Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items