Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
The Wilds (Outside Japan) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image

The world outside is a dark and scary place to most but there are times there that you can find a little peace. The people that live within speak strange languages and have many different customs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

⇋ We will discuss your intentions later...
Sesshomaru dropped both the wolf and the girl on the side of a river in a meadow....he on the other hand....delicately landed as if he was lighter then a feather....
that is if your still alive... ⇋

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image

Hotaru grunted as she was dropped to the ground. Hiro was ruffled as well. He was not used to being treated in that way. Shaking himself, he moved a little bit away from Sesshomaru so he could calm himself. He prided himself on his control and he was not going to loose it over a foolish Daiyoukai.

Hotaru raised herself to her feet and glared at Sesshomaru as she dusted herself off. "You didn't have to do that. At the very least warn a Lady." How could Sesshomaru be so rude when his father had been the epiphany of a gentleman. Brushing her claws through her hair, she kept an eye on Sesshomaru. She did not know what he was planning but she was ready for anything.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru walked until he stood on the shore of the river..."Silence...I brought you here to face a fomitable opponent...a serpent.." he said as the beast emerged..Sesshomaru wanted her to really focus...otherwise she would die...she must at least practice her powers...the beast sensed Sesshomaru but for obvious reasons went after Hotaru..to make matters worse a group of youkai entered the meadow...they were the serpent's followers...they began running

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:36 am
User Image

A sudden and complete utter change came over Hotaru. He had brought her here to fight. It wasn't him she was fighting to her relief and disappointment. It was snakes. She didn't really like fighting but with the way she had been treated in the last day, she was really mad. Her voice was dark and soft as she answered. "As you wish my Lord." She was going to toy with them this time around. She didn't want it ending too quickly. She directed Hiro to stay out of the fight. His answer was merely a sigh and a warning. 'Don't get cocky. I know how you are when you fight without reason to protect something.'

As she shot for the followers, she easily dodged the larger snakes attack. She didnt bother unsheathing her weapons at this time. Slashing one of the followers across his throat, she didn't stop to congratulate herself. She kept moving forward, twirling to the side and slashing with her claws deeply in the belly of one. Flipping over the group, she summoned the youki within her and a whip made of shadows flicked out from her hand and severed the head of one of the creatures shadows causing his body to dropp in unconciousness. Very few knew that a shadow was actually a part of your very life. He would live but it would be a hollow existence. As she landed, she called on her shadow dragon. Instead of it protecting her like before, it shot out and attacked another youkai that was advancing from behind her. Hotaru crouched, there was a cocky grin in her eyes. Everything else about her seemed cold.She guessed that there were about 15 left to take care of. She had gotten cocky though.

Hiro groaned as he covered his nose with a paw. The girl had gotten cocky. She had forgotten about the extremely large snake that was currently moving to her location. He didn't want to watch this. 'She's going to get eaten if you don't give her something to protect Lord Sesshomaru.'

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:39 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru saw her ignorant side...she has become so overcome with her own strength...as if she became drunk on it...he watched the Snakes pull their heads back as if to strike at her...Sesshomaru immediately appeared near her...pushing her aside..."you fool" immediately after the snakes bite him...one caught him on his right arm digging its fangs in as he tore the snake off and crackled his whip...dodging the other snakes even though he stood only a few inches away...and followed up with his tokijin...and completely obliterating them....the other youkai stopped in their tracks grouped up as he stood near Hotaru...his arm turned a dark purple from the venom...he couldn't move his arm...it useless until the venom wore off....the demons began running at him..."Sesshomaru you in the end are just like us...your pride won't save you"...the demons were tossed aside by the fur that rested on Sesshomaru's shoulder...another wave approached and Sesshomaru used the fur to slam them into the ground...killing them instantly.."Do not include me in your lowly youkai trash" he said calmly...he allowed the head youkai to hit him...the blow stopped inches from him...Sesshomaru had driven his knee into the demon's chest...shattering his rib cage and his tearing his organs...and let his corpse fall to the ground ...he appeared in front of the other youkai and dispatched them with only using his legs...either shattering bones or snapping their necks...moments had passed by and all the youkai where scattered all over the meadow...all except one...that was on his hands and knees begging to be spared...Sesshomaru looked over to see Hotaru watching...he turned away from the youkai...letting him go and before the youkai could take a step...Sesshomaru pierced his chest with his right hand...creating a hole...he enjoyed this slaughter...his arm was still purple but he managed the last attack...this was his lifestyle...the very meaning behind his name....Sesshomaru...the killing perfection..

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image

Hotaru had fallen to her knees from shock. She was shaken deeply. How had she missed the snake? How had she forgotten about the damn snake. It would have killed her. She had been foolish. She had gotten cocky. Hiro had warned her and she hadn't listened. She watched, almost as if in a daze as Sesshomaru fought. his arm was swelling and turning purple from the poison that had been ingested. She found herself mesmerized. He truly matched his name. She felt her body temperature begin to rise and all of a sudden a need to allow Sesshomaru to claim her formed. When he turned toward her, she felt her face flush and her body seemed to leap. As he ended the life of the last youkai, Hotaru slowly rose and walked carefully to stand before him. Bowing her head, her hair fell so that the back of her neck was exposed. "Forgive me Lord Sesshomaru. If not for my foolishness.... You would not have been harmed." She was utterly humbled and in a way submitting completely to Sesshomaru. "Please allow me to repay my life debt to you by serving you as you see fit and allow me to heal you." her voice had been soft and shameful as she spoke. She refused to look him in the eye. Nearby Hiro was in shock. He had never before seen this side of Hotaru. Then again she had never placed herself in a position to be that close to death.
[/color

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru stood there facing her.."what makes you think I need your help...you can't fight...and I have another that can get me the sword..." he said calmly as he began to walk away..."go home...free your lands as you claim you can do so.."...he walked over to the river and washed his arm....getting as much as the venom out...

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

Hotaru felt the sting to her pride. It demanded that she fulfill the life debt. Moving to the stream, Hotaru raised her head and squared her shoulders. "I am not ready to claim back my land. I do not have the control over my power that is needed. I may be able to reclaim my land but I would be unable to keep it." Looking over at Hiro, she feel his pleasure at what she was about to do. Everything in her refused to admit that she would serve Sesshomaru. She had to to get what she needed. "My Lord, I ask that I may be allowed to fulfill my life debt. As a Lady, I cannot allow a debt to be unfulfilled. If I must, I will swear Loyalty to My Lord Sesshomaru until the debt has been payed off." She was speaking as she had been taught when she was younger.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru's hand slowly began to return to it's natural color...he got up and walked over to where he put tokijin and pulled it out of the ground and swiped it once to get the dirt and blood off before he sheathed it...he had his back to her...and looked up into the sky..."tell me why do you even consider me as someone that would care about debts....is it about what the wolf said earlier...you have feeling for me.." he said knowing full and well that something changed about her...first she wouldn't allow herself to be in debt...now she would go out of her way to stay...

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image

Hotaru flushed. Her have feelings for Sesshomaru? She couldn't possibly. "You may have all the other girls wanting to claim you Lord Sesshomaru but I am not one of them. I only go by what my father taught me when he was alive. He taught me how to be a ruler of the southern lands. He taught me the politics. He never got the chance to teach me to control the power. You may not care about debts Lord Sesshomaru but I do. I will not allow myself to be in anyone's debts especially yours. For all I know, you could demand my lands once I am able to reclaim them. I am not foolish. I may be foolish at times when I battle but when I fight for something I have claimed, there is nothing that will stop me. I asked you before if you have something to protect. You never answered. I will tell you what I have to protect. I have my people to protect. That is what gives me strength. Until you have something to protect, you will not experience that power. You may search to the ends of the earth but you will always find something that is more powerful." Moving to stand by Hiro, she rested her hand on his head. "The only feeling I hold within myself, the only feeling I am capable of feeling is dislike. There is not anyway I can feel anything more with you like this."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
Lord Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru calmly turned around and walked up to her...."if you want me to erase you debt...then we leave now to get Sounga" he walked past her following the river slowly..

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image

Hotaru bowed her head. She hated giving him the weapon but it was his price to erase the debt. A smirk appeared. Its a good thing that he hadn't taken her seriously on being able to heal his arm. He could have asked for his arm to be returned. She would have been quite capable of doing that. Shaking her head, she looked to Hiro and nodded. It was time then. He immediately seemed to vanish into the shadows as if he had never been there. Because the two were so closely tied together, he was able to use her power. Moving to Sesshomaru, she laid her hand on his arm. "Forgive me my Lord but this will be much quicker." She immediately surrounded her power around herself and Sesshomaru, making them in essence nothing more than shadows. It would be almost an instant relocation.

[Exit to Eastern Lands]  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:03 pm
Sayu moved through the trees. She would know when the group would enter the Shadow Realm. She had lured sentries. It didn't help that she had taken their family's hostage and was currently holding them in a place that should anything attempt to take them, they would be destroyed. She planned on killing them anyways just for fun though. Settling by the brook she watched the water flow past her. She was currently in her true form. Dipping a finger in, she smirked as the fish began to die as she poisoned the stream.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas