Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Kaede's Village Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

It is a village located on the edge of Inuyasha's forest, under Inuyasha's protection. This village houses the old miko Kaede whom is the sister of Kikyo, the miko that Inuyasha had fallen in love with years before. The village houses the group and are welcome with open arms. New youkai are thought of suspiciously but they have opened their arms to other youkai.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

Daisuke Higurashi

Company:none
Talking to :
Location; Kaede Villagel
Mood razz issed

Been awhile but I'm still battling,
Moving fast while you still praddlin,
Demolition wipe it all out,
I wont go til is over

xx-xx-xx

Daisuke sighed as all of them left and headed into the village seemingly giving him no information on Naraku and he was calleed a freak by the dog demon which did irritate him. He hated hearing people call him that and assumed it was becuase he was a half demon but what made him angry was when he said he was working with Naraku and was going to take the jewel shards his father left for him. He was not going to let this go. He took off with great speed into the sky and landed in front of the entrance to the village with his arms crossed.

Daisuke was going to get the information from this dog demon and payback for calling him a freak. " Dog demon you have no right to call me a freak just becuaseI am a half demon. Also you are not getting these shards. My father left them two me before that demon Naraku absorbed him and if your not going to give me any information on the demon Naraku I shall have to extract it from you. " he stated as he opened his fans which glowed slightly. He hovered into the air slightly and swung both fans in his direction sending a gust of wind blades in his direction before closing them back up and preparing for a counter attack.
-xx-xx-xx

iiCrimsonR0se

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

Inuyasha had been about to find Kagome when the stupid Kaze youkai appeared in front of him. Listening to the punks tirade, Inuyasha darkly. His ears perked a little when he heard that his father had been absorbed by Naraku. So the kid was hunting him down. Of course though, he didn't need a kid to have to look after though.

When the kid attacked, Inuyasha immediately leaped back, pulling Tetsaiga has he did so. Almost instantly, the fang grew from its rusty stay. Shoving the wind attacks away from him, she found himself pushed back a little. "Typical. You need jewel shards to make you more powerful. Let me show you real power!" Judging like he usually did when fighting Kagura, he slashed down and created the windscar. Smirking as the attack let loose, he suddenly went pale. If the attack missed, it would take out half the village. Kagome would kill him if it destroyed the village. Immediately darting forward, he tried to outrun the attack just in case. He would leap before it if it missed the Kaze youkai.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lorelai was in a bit of trouble. She'd run out of food and had been wandering aimlessly for days in search of more, but was steadily running out of energy to keep herself going. Leaning heavily on her walking staff, Lorelai groaned as a hungry rumble escaped her aching stomach. She didn't even notice she'd come to the edge of a village, something her grandfather had frequently warned her about since it was always hard to tell which ones were friendly toward demons of any kind and which ones weren't. Lorelai blurrily looked around for anything edible before collapsing to the ground with a loud thud. Since she'd done a faceplant, Lorelai's words were muffled as she grumbled miserably, "So hungry. If only riceballs could grow on trees..." Another loud gurgle from her empty stomach seemed to add emphasis to her statement.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Koga

" I'll avenge my comrades with my own hands!"

User Image
a n y w a y s ;

Realizing that Inuyasha's Wind Scar would more than likely decimate the village Kouga had taken the liberty to try and evacuate as many villagers as possible as possible. Usually Kouga would let them die, but Kagome would have cried over their death's, and it would have made Kouga feel horrible. Grabbing one last little girl who had tripped, Kouga lept high above where the Wind Scar would target. There was no true guarantee that Inuyasha could stop his own attack. Landing off to the sides where the other villagers were waiting, Kouga returned the child to its mother before watching. Of course due to this the child watched Kouga's tail sway back and forth slowly. On the last movement, the child grabbed his tail, That brat had pulled his tail! Due to this Kouga's knuckles cracked simply as he moved his fingers out of rage.

Moving from the villagers now, Kouga found a good sturdy tree. Wrapping his arms around it, he hefted. With a few grunts, the tree was pulled out from the ground. Taking the chance to attack from behind now, Kouga lept into the air and swung the large oak tree towards the Wind Demon who reminded him much like that wench Kagura.

ooc:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image

Daisuke Higurashi

Company:none
Talking to :
Location; Kaede Villagel
Mood razz issed

I wont go til is over

xx-xx-xx

Daisuke saw his attack get swallowed up by the wind scar and sighed as he quickly swung both of the fans in unison creating a rather large tornado to block some of the damage from the wind scar. He was not able to block all of it and ended up with a few minor cuts on his arms. He did not want the village to get desultory by this dog demon who could not control his power. " Keep talking demon. Your so pathetic I bet you don't have the balls to beat me. " he stated with venom spewing into his words.

Daisuke was a bit distracted by Inuyasha but the male caught the scent of a wolf demon and turned around and saw the tree being swung at him. He swung one of his fans as quickly as possible to produce a sharp wind however it could not make it in time and he was hit. He was sent flying towards the ground and created a bit of a crater from hsi fall.Daisuke was in a bit of pain from this battle but he was not going to give up. He quickly took to the skies and held both fans in the sky. " Dragon Slice. " he stated as he created two dragons made of wind which headed for the wolf demon and the dog demon.
-xx-xx-xx
[  

iiCrimsonR0se

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image

Inuyasha found himself stopping by Kouga. He was grateful that the village hadn't received any damage. When he insulted Inuyasha, he growled darkly. That stupid youkai. He didn't have the balls to beat that weakling? He'd show him. Raising Tetsaiga as the youkai attacked, he used the backlash wave at the very last second. This time it was pointed away from the village so he wasn't too worried.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

Daisuke Higurashi

Company:Inuyasha andKouga
Talking to :Inuyasha
Location; Kaede Villagel
Mood razz issed

I wont go til is over

xx-xx-xx

Daisuke watched as the wind dragon headed towards him and closed his fans as he thought the match would be over and he was surprised to see the rather large tornado's heading his way. IT was as his attack had been deflected but with more force. He crossed both of his arms ot brace for impact. The attack was tough and he had various cuts all over his body. He still held on his fans tightly. " Your not getting these shards. They are all I got to remember him by. I will not allow you to take what was left to me. I may be a half demon but I wont allow a demon to push me around. " he stated as he clutched his right arm. Daisuke was not able to keep fight anymroe but he was not going to be bullied by these two demons. " If you wont tell me where Naraku is I will have to hunt him down on my own." he stated in a serious tone.
-xx-xx-xx
[  

iiCrimsonR0se

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:29 pm

With some difficulty, Lorelai had managed to roll onto her back. Thankfully she'd happened to collapse in a piece of shade, so at least the sun was out of her eyes. Lorelai was so hungry, she was starting to hallucinate and everything she saw started to look like rice balls in her eyes. She was vaguely aware of hearing many different voices and tried calling out to them. The fact her tongue had flopped out on one side of her mouth made it a bit difficult to be coherent, and most of what she had to say was mainly nonsense anyway due to lack of food for two and a half days. "Rice balls...anybody got any rice balls? So hungry...need food...I don't wanna die here... Why does everything look like rice balls? Rice balls? Anybody got any rice balls?" As her rambling continued, her statements were punctuated by the occasional angry gurgle from her stomach as if it was demanding to know why nothing had been put in it yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

It reminded him a lot of Shippo. The kid had been tough. He had taken jewel shards to avenge his father in the beginning. Then Kagome had made him help Shippo. When the kid shouted about Naraku... well Inuyasha couldn't help but laugh. In between his laughter, he managed to speak. "You... face... Naraku? You can barely stand up to me. I'm done here. Keep the shards. I'll come get them after I kill Naraku." The last part he managed to say without laughing.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:44 am
User Image User Image User Image

Koga

" I'll avenge my comrades with my own hands!"

User Image
a n y w a y s ;

Just like that the fight had ended. The kid still refused to leave his jewel shards behind, but it was expected. Much like Inuyasha had said, he'd just die and then they would take his shards. Inuyasha had used the Backlash wave on the poor kid giving him multiple injuries. Landing on the ground next to Inuyasha, he placed the tree down into the ground before speaking. Moving behind Inuyasha, a wicked smile cross his lips. Grabbing Inuyasha's ears, he began to move his thumbs across them feeling his dog ears. " To think, all he wanted was to touch your ears..." questioned Kouga before jumping up and onto Kaede's roof in case Inuyasha tried to attack him for that move. Taking out the chocolate again, he began to take a bite out of it before chewing and observing his surroundings for any other stupid demons that wanted to die.

ooc:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:30 am
User Image
Kagome Higurashi

Kagome eventually grew tired and she could her the racket that Inuyasha was making, with a loud sigh she rose to her feet and headed in the direction of Kaede's hut. She draped her bag over her shoulder and as she neared the small hut she made note of Kouga standing upon the roof of Kaede's hut. Kagome silently proceeded in, not even looking to Inuyasha because she was so cross with him at the moment.

She set her backpack in the corner and laid down on one of the beds, with her back to the door as she looked over the bruise that had formed. Kagome winced as she touched it with one of her fingers before she withdrew her sore arm to her chest and grabbed a few rice balls from her bag with the other.

Kagome laid there in silence, eventually sitting up and facing the wall so that it was easier to eat. Her gaze remained focused upon the ground as she ate the rice balls. Kagome occasionally glanced to the door through the corner of her eye to see if anyone was coming in but she grew tired of looking and waiting so once the rice balls were finished she laid down and tried to drift off to sleep.

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:51 am
User Image

When Kouga rubbed his ears, Inuyasha whirled and tried to back hand the wolf but he had already evaded the attack. "Stupid wolf. I told you not to touch my ears." Growling he stalked toward Kaede's hut, knowing Kagome was in there. Glancing back at the kid, he gruffly spoke so he could hear him. "Stick around. You might be useful. Since we both want to kill Naraku." Inuyasha then entered the hut. Kagome was laying down. Kneeling next to her, he viewed the damage to her wrist. His ears flew back against his head. "Kagome... I didn't mean to..." Dropping his head, he moved by her head and sat there. He wasn't touching her but he was close enough to be touching her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:10 am

Lorelai didn't realize it, but it seemed her loudly rumbling stomach had attracted the attention of the villagers. Not knowing what else to do with the girl, a few of them were carrying Lorelai to Kaede's hut in the hopes Kaede or even Kagome might know what to do with her since Kaede seemed to be busy elsewhere at the moment. "Lady Kagome, we're sorry to bother you, but we found this half-demon girl lying at the edge of the village. Well...we couldn't just leave her there, but we have no idea what's wrong with her." Another villager piped in, "Or whether she's a threat. We know Inuyasha's an exception since he travels with you, but...we can't be too careful with strangers. She may seem harmless now, but that could easily change." At the moment, Lorelai's eyes had been replaced with anime swirls and she was still muttering nonsense about her obsession with rice balls, her stomach rumbling hungrily all the while.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:12 am
User Image
Kagome Higurashi

Kagome looked to Inuyasha through the corner of her eye, debating whether she should say something but her process of thought was disturbed when she heard someone speak. She slowly sat up and turned to face the door, looking to the villagers she said, "Bring her over here and lay her down." It was then that Kagome heard the girls muttering about rice balls and a loud rumble from her stomach.

She glanced to Inuyasha as the villagers set the girl down where she had been laying only moments ago and Kagome silently knelt next to the girl. Digging through her bag with her good arm she pulled out a few rice balls and said, "We'll be fine. Go back home."

Kagome watched as the villagers left the hut and she carefully held the rice ball near the girls lips as she said, "Here eat." She carefully propped the girl's head in her lap in the process, hoping Inuyasha was ready to jump in but she was doubtful that this girl was a threat to either of them at the moment.

Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff