Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Bone Eaters Well/Inuyasha's Forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image

The forest is a calm haven for all those that dwell within. Inuyasha protects the forest determinedly. Within the forest is the Bone Eaters Well, the object that allows Inuyasha and Kagome to move back and forth between the modern era and the past, and the God Tree, the tree Inuyasha was sealed for 50 years.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image

Inuyasha grunted as he jumped from the top of Goshinboku to the ground. Stretching, he looked around. Kagome was expected to return today. It was about time the wench returned as well. Her and her stupid tests. They were taking precious time away from finding the b*****d Naraku and the jewel shards. Moving toward the Bone Eaters well, Inuyasha was determined if she wasn't back on time, he was going to go through the well and drag her back here. They didn't have time to play around.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image
Kagome Higurashi

A young brown haired girl raced home after her test, she knew that Inuyasha was going to be cross with her because she was late. Kagome raced into her house and threw her school bag onto her bed before tearing off into the kitchen. She then tore into the kitchen and said, "Hi mom! Bye mom!" Kagome quickly grabbed a few containers of snacks that her mom had made along with some bags of chips and some rice balls. Tossing it all into her bag Kagome then rushed outside towards the well, grabbing her bike on her way over.

Kagome carefully lowered her bike into the well before she felt something soft brush against her leg, nearly leaping out of her skin in the process, she looked to Buyo who was brushing against her leg. Kagome knelt down and gently stroked the cat before saying, "Sorry Buyo you have to stay here. Sota come get Buyo!" Kagome didn't wait for Sota to answer, she simply leaped into the well.

As she landed carefully upon the ground Kagome looked up to see trees above her as she called out, "Inuyasha!" She slowly started her way up the well and carefully pulled the bike up with her. Kagome struggled to pull herself up over the edge of the well and spotted Inuyasha and said, "Get over here and help me Inuyasha!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image

Grumbling in irritation at Kagome's orders, Inuyasha stalked over and grabbed the bike from Kagome's hands. Placing it carelessly to the side, letting it fall over, he hefted Kagome over the side of the well. He grunted as if it were an effort. "Jeez Kagome, you've put on some more weight. Thank goodness you brought the bike." His voice was gruff and full of irritation. It wasn't really true what he had said. He had just missed Kagome a lot and he loved her scent whenever she got angry at him. Heck, sometimes he enjoyed being 'Sat' by her. "What took you so long? You're late."  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:28 pm

User Image
Daisuke Higurashi

Company:none
Talking to :
Location; Kaede Village:Bone Eaters Well
Mood:Calm

Been awhile but I'm still battling,
Moving fast while you still praddlin,
Demolition wipe it all out,
I wont go til is over

xx-xx-xx

Daisuke yawned as he was still following the cold trail of the demon who called himself Naraku. He floated in the air with his arms crossed as he sniffed the air around him trying to catch the demon's scent but to no avail. He wondered where that demon was hiding and knew that demon was a coward since he had to absorb other demons just to increase his own power. He hated Naraku and wanted nothing more than to kill him. The only thing that caught his scent was humans and such since he was hovering above some sort of village. He wondered if Naraku was using some kind of skill to mask his scent. It was enough to make him a bit frustrated. He wondered why Naraku would go after his father like that and what he wanted from them it was rather vexing. He did not have too much information on the demon int he first place which made his search that much harder.

Daisukedecided to try to look around the village to see if naraku was possibly in disguise. When he landed he noticed the villagers wary eyes of him and saw how some ran in fear which caused him to sigh lightly as he had no interest in fighting the innocent humans. He continued his search through the village finding no trace of Naraku. When he continued moving forward he ended up at some sort of well which intrigued him. He noticed a man and a woman and was wondering if they would know wherre naraku was last. He did not catch his scent but he might be masking it somehow.
x-xx-xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Koga

" I'll avenge my comrades with my own hands!"

User Image
a n y w a y s ;

Ah, the warmth of the sun that hit every inch of the planet. Today, Koga hated the sun. His fur and hair made it extra hot for him, which made it harder for him to fight battles. Though he would not admit it, he was vulnerable. " Ginta, Hakakku. Where is the nearest pond or lake or something!?" questioned Koga rather loudly. " Over there, about 1 mile in that direction." stated Ginta. Well that was all the reassurance he needed. Standing up from his rock, Koga took a light step forwards before speeding off towards the lake. As he was enveloped in the cyclone of wind that usually appeared while running, the cool air on his skin felt wonderful. Soon, the sound of flowing water hit his ears. Moving faster and faster now, Koga began to rip up dirt. Skidding to a stop about a foot in a half away from the edge he looked up at the small waterfall that became a peaceful lake.

Putting his hands down towards the fresh, cold, delicious water, he cupped his hands and took a big gulp of water. While the wind blew tussling his hair around, various scents came through. But the one that stuck out was Kagome's. Had she returned from her era? Completely oblivious to the other scents that were mixed in with hers he ran forwards, the cyclone of wind following him yet again. As he continued moving, the scent of Inuyasha's entered his nose as well. Now determined to catch Inuyasha, his speed increased to the point that the cyclone of wind he traveled in seemed to get bigger. If Kagome could see his shards, they seemed to pulse with energy as Koga's determination raised higher and higher. When Koga had reached the eastern lands border, he slowed down to a complete halt. Sniffing the air again, he moved forwards now walking slower to pin point the exact location of the two.

Following Kagome's scent now Koga entered the opening and stopped with a solemn look on his face near the Bone Eater's well. " Kagome.." spoke Koga. Moving over to Kagome now he clasped his hands around hers. " Your not hurt are you..?" questioned Koga now concerned yet again. She must have just returned from her strange other "era" and brought a snack for him out of the kindness of her heart.

ooc: Your color coding is off  

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image
Kagome Higurashi

Kagome clenched her hand into a fist at Inuyasha's comment about her gaining weight and then when he started to pick at her about being late she snapped and began yelling, "Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit!" She stopped though when she sensed a jewel shard and glanced to Inuyasha and said in a sharp tone, "Now if you are done being a jerk! There is jewel shard near by." She grabbed her bike and looked around for any signs of whoever had the jewel shard.

Eventually her gaze stopped on a man and she said so that only Inuyasha could hear, "He has it. That man has a shard." She placed her bag into the basket on the front of her bike and looked to Inuyasha to see what he'd do. Hopefully he wouldn't do something stupid like he normally did, maybe this guy would give it over willingly and they wouldn't have to fight for it but in her experience she was rather skeptical that this would be the case, especially with Inuyasha.

Kagome was then startled to see Kouga standing before her with her hands clutched in his and a small blush rose to her cheeks before she said, "No I'm fine Kouga." She looked away and withdrew her hands from his as she spoke, "I brought you some snacks." Sure she had brought some for everyone but she then reached into her bag and pulled out a bag of chips as well as a chocolate bar before handing them to Kouga. This had been the first time she brought chocolate so she wasn't sure how it'd go over. The blush was now fading from her face as she closed up her bag.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image

When Kagome sat him, he hardly felt it. he was so used to it by now that he barely felt it. Rising from the ground as Kagome spoke again about a shard, he started looking around. When his gaze landed on the man nearby, he began to growl. it was a stupid Kaze youkai. He was like Kagura. As he moved to accost him, he whirled in frustration. Great, now Kouga was coming. The two got along somewhat but there was still a feud when it came to Kagome. "Get away from her you stupid wolf. Kagome is perfectly fine!" The fact that he no longer called Kouga any other derogatory names signified that he had become somewhat okay with Kouga. He just didn't like Kouga touching HIS Kagome. Stalking over to Kagome, he yanked her back by him and glared at Kouga. He'd probably get in trouble but he didn't care. Kouga still didn't understand that she was his woman. Glancing at the other man, his ears flattened against his head. "What do you want?"  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image
Kagome Higurashi

Kagome let out a small yelp of pain as Inuyasha grabbed her and yanked her back to him. His grip was fierce and she winced as she said, "Inuyasha you're hurting me." Her shoulder was aching now from the sudden and forceful yank that Inuyasha had given her and his grip upon her was strong. Kagome struggled to try and pull her arm free of his grip but she couldn't think of anything, afraid that if she told him to sit she'd just get pulled down with him.

Her gaze shifted up to Inuyasha as though she was pleading for him to let go of her. She didn't appreciate being yanked around by Inuyasha or anyone for that matter. Kagome then looked to Kouga for help since Inuyasha clearly didn't notice how much pressure he was putting upon her arm as he gripped it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Koga

User Image
a n y w a y s ;

" Tch..." spoke Kouga in Inuyasha's direction after getting the snack from Kagome. However once she said that she was being hurt Kouga sprung into action. Moving to Inuyasha now, he slammed his foot down towards the male's toes. When Kagome would have been released, he would have held his arms outwards for her to fall into his soft embrace. " Good going mutt face.." spoke Kouga now worried about Kagome.

ooc:  

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

Inuyasha recognized Kagome's pain instantly and immediately felt bad. He released his hold only somewhat so that he wasn't gripping her as tightly. His hand gently rubbed the bruised area absently but then Kouga had to step on his foot. Howling in pain, he growled and his hand tightened minutely before returning to a loose hold on Kagome. "What did you do that for! I wasn't hurting the wench! I was protecting her! For all we know he works for Naraku. He's a damn Kaze youkai!" With his free hand, he had motioned to Daisuke.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image
Kagome Higurashi

Kagome didn't approve of Kouga's method of getting Inuyasha to let go of her but it had worked for the time being. She managed to get her arm free of Inuyasha's grip and she gently cradled her now sore arm in her other arm. Kagome stumbled forward though as she pulled her arm out of Inuyasha's grip and fell into Kouga's embrace.

She was relieved that he was there to catch her but she wasn't too happy for his way that he got her free. A few tears now filled Kagome's gaze but she did not allow them to fall down her cheek. As Kagome found her footing she stood up straight and pulled herself free from Kouga's grip, normally she would use the 'S' word right about now but Inuyasha had enough pain to deal with now.

Instead Kagome proceeded over to her bike, no longer worrying about the two fighting idiots behind her, she glanced to her arm and noticed that it was already starting to bruise. It was then that she heard Inuyasha refer to her as a wench and she yelled as loud as she could, "Sit Inuyasha!" She then adjusted her direction and was no longer headed in the direction of Daisuke but towards Kaede's village.

Shimmering_Apocalypse

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image
Daisuke Higurashi

Company:none
Talking to :
Location; Kaede Village:Bone Eaters Well
Mood:Calm/flirty

Been awhile but I'm still battling,
Moving fast while you still praddlin,
Demolition wipe it all out,
I wont go til is over

xx-xx-xx

Daisuke looked at the woman who started Yelling some sort of incantation which caused the dog demon to be pulled to the ground. He chuckled lightly as he continued to watch the two. Daisuke saw they were both staring at him and quirked a brow wondering why they took in interest in him for some reason. He was going to saw something but he smelt another presence which was that of a full wolf demon. He wondered why this particular demon was down here since they usually were further off inside their own dwellings. Maybe the three could provide him with more information on the demon Naraku.

Daisuke landed next to the three and watched as the male demon made a move on the human woman which angered the dog demon. He could not help but laugh at this comical scene. The male thought they all looked rather attractive especially the wolf demon. Daisuke also wondered what type of clothing the human girl was wearing since he never seen that type of clothing around or worn by anyone. Maybe it was a new style the girl was trying to pull off he did not give it too much thought.

Daisuke turned over to the male dog demon and smiled. " Your kind of cute for a dog demon. I just want to touch your ears oh well. " he stated before turning to the wolf demon. " Well it seems as though the lady is taken so we can go out. I'm sure we can .." he was going to continue but he remembered what he was hear for." Oh I almost forgot. Do you know if a demon named Naraku was around this area. Me and him have a little bit of unfinished business. " he stated with a harsh tone.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Koga

User Image
a n y w a y s ;

When Inuyasha was told to sit, Kouga knelt down to where the mutt would be and offered him a piece of the chocolate bar that Kagome gave him. That is, after he realized he could snap it easily. If he took it or not, Kouga would have sat on the ground next to Inuyasha with his legs crossed. " I'd say we go after her, but we need that shard..." spoke Kouga soft enough for only Inuyasha to hear, especially since the other male had landed now. However, once flirts were exchanged in his direction, Kouga's fur seemed to stand on ends as he stood up. Without a word he followed after Kagome. The male was not worth it with that statement. " Kagome! Wait up!" exclaimed Kouga as he lightly jogged until he could walk besides her.

ooc:  

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image

When Kouga offered the piece of chocolate, Inuyasha took it with a grin. Kouga had figured out his games by now. He sat up so he was sitting next to Kouga and nodded in reference to getting the jewel shard. When the guy tried to flirt with him, his ears laid back against his head and he growled. "I ain't no freak! You stay away from my ears." Leaping up, he darted after Koga. "Why don't you go back to Naraku. I'll take your jewel shards and kill the b*****d then." He didn't want to be anywhere around this freak right now. He had been much too close for comfort. He took off for the village.  
Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff