Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Comet

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying organization of elite pokemon trainers meant to protect the pokemon of the world 

Tags: team comet, pokemon, team rocket, team plasma, comet 

Reply Pokemon Roleplay
The PokeShip! |Rp Here!| Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fading Venus

Tipsy Nymph

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:10 pm
You've gotten an invitation like others elite trainers, stylists, Berry master craftsman, breeders, or whatever you are....The one that generously invited you was unknown but as you travel towards it you realize others have gotten similar invites all curious people with interesting and strong Pokemon or Pokemon that are close to them..It does not matter though for you have always dreamed of being on this ship, the best battles either Pokemon fights or beauty contests or whatever it has been has been broadcast live on your t.v. growing up from this ship. Heroes you wished to become have rose to the top..and fallen replaced by another rising star. Now you believe it is your time.

The ship itself is a master piece with two Pokemon Centers, one Mega-Mart, numerous atmospherics glassed in domes that houses both a comforting safari to release your Pokemon off into without fear of their welfare as well a battlefield. There is a grand stage outside where both the elite battles and beauty contest can be viewed by plentiful of guests cheering for their favorite. Along with dining halls and relaxations designed for humans there is of course rooms for the invited to stay in with either for roommates or single use.

No matter where you are coming from the ship is easy to access from land thanks to either boats or helicopters or Pokemon with flight ability. As far as you know the ship has no destination until finally everyone has been brought aboard who was invited.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:51 am
After recieving my invitation 6 days ago, I finally arrive on deck riding an unusually large Noctowl.After my long journey from the Jhoto region a drag my bag and lean my body up against the wall.
Having never been here, and suprisingly never heard of it before now, i stand back and watch the shadows of the other trainers pass me by. Afew of them point out that they have heard of me and seen a few of my battles on t.v. I smile and wave at the trainers as my Croconaw hangs onto the back of my neck and rests it's head on top of mine.  

trainer goid
Captain

Fading Venus

Tipsy Nymph

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:17 am
She watched this Gold walk by and knew him well. They had done battle before and been fairly equal up to the time that Gold captured the Lugia. Now he had become an nearly unstoppable force that many people feared to challenge, including herself.

Not only had he gone off and caught a extremely rare Pokemon but it had dampened the fact that she too had caught a rare Pokemon and people had not really cared about that fact for her. She found her Latios to be very fun and cute..But when someone had a Lugia her Latios was overshadowed.

Like Gold, Venus had a Pokemon summoned, a above average sized Lileep, still smaller than Venus but destined to grow larger eventually. Venus had looked at Gold once then acted like his presence wasn't known to her..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:25 pm
I spot Venus walking in the distance but hesitate to greet her.I decide I'll talk to her next time we battle. I take my bags, Croconaw, and Noctowl and head to my dorm.  

trainer goid
Captain

cIawnie
Vice Captain

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image

Dawn finally got onto the boat with Piplup, and Buneary by her side. She soon started to walk around the ship to check it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:52 pm
Venus looked over at the stranger entering the ship now, it was entertaining to sit here all day and watch people come onto the ship, some she had met and others she hadn't.

If she had met this woman before it had slipped her mind. She admired her two Pokemon though, a relatively thought of as weaker Pokemon but high up in level for cuteness.

Fading Venus

Tipsy Nymph

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Contributor 150

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:14 pm
On my way to the deck, I pick up ORLY from the pokemon center and call it back into its pokeball. Then i push through a crowd of people before bumping into Dawn,  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image

Dawn fell down onto the ground then looked up. She had heard of this boy but never knew him.  

cIawnie
Vice Captain

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:04 pm
(lol color fail) Oh uh..sorry. *Grabs her hand and helps her up.*
....Hey..I don't think I've met you before..but you look kinda familiar 0.o
Croconaw Waddles up to Bunneary and says hi.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:25 pm
The Lileep made some noises and Venus chuckled in agreement to whatever the Lileep was saying. It must have been something about Gold and Dawn since Venus was watching the two interact for the first time.

Although she sometimes acted above her age she was the middle one of the two standing before her in age. She sighed a little and turned her attention back to the newcomers entering the ship.

Fading Venus

Tipsy Nymph

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Contributor 150

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:44 pm
I glance over at Venus and grin but I don't say anything. She recognizes this grin , because it was the same one i had when we battled in the past. She new i was challenging her to a battle. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:15 pm
Venus whimpered, the last time she fought him she was crushed and suffered some personal injuries too it was that intense of a battle. She looked down at her arm where a scar from being blown away hitting a rock was left last time.

He had apologized for it but Venus held a grudge because of it. She stood up and looked away, her Pokemon following suit as she walked off towards another part of the ship.

Fading Venus

Tipsy Nymph

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Contributor 150

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:43 pm
Not realizing she still held a grudge against me I stare blankly as she walks away. I look back over to Dawn.
....Any way I'm sorry for knocking you over earlier but I've got to go! *I pat piplup and bunneary on the head, grab Croconaw and i hold him under my arm like a football, then head off to catch Venus.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:53 pm
Venus continued on into a crowd and came out onto a large battlefield now abandoned of any actions but it was still open for people to walk amongst. She started going down the steps passing a few people taking pictures and she sighed, she never liked seeing her Pokemon fall in a battle for she always felt like it was her fault..she had failed them..As though she could have done something more.

Often times she wished their pain would be her own instead. She looked up realizing she wasn't paying attention and was now down on the ground floor of the grand stage, the place where most people dreamed to end up as the final battle in the tournament. Her lileep looked out on the battlefield too, it was intimating for the young Pokemon and it whimpered to show that.

Fading Venus

Tipsy Nymph

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Contributor 150

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:08 pm
Suddenly Venus hears a commotion behind her. She looks up and sees The large crowd of people parting the way as Gold and Croconaw tumble down the stairs onto the battlefield. They hit the ground next to her with a thud and a cloud of smoke.
About to say something to Venus, Gold looks up from the ground and sees Lileepup looking him right in the eye. He realizes the battle wasn't going to happen. I stand up and Look at Venus. "Hi"
Suddenly two trainers appear, one wearing a blue headband with a Heatmor standing by his side. And another wearing a green scarf with a Yanmega on his shoulder.  
Pokemon Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff