[FIN] Wallace and Isa Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:06 pm
This is an AIM RP log between Wallace (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) and Isa (Rockerwolfie)
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:07 pm
The sun's bright rays felt amazing not too hot but, enough to let one know that it would in fact be a eautiful day. The grass felt springy, the air fresh..it excited Isa to no end a perfect time to explore, to see what the world had to offer. Smile in place she stepped up her pace making the tiny furred mouse on her back squeak unhappily. "Hush now Poppin..go back to your napping, I have a feeling today will be wonderful! No need to be a grumpy mouse." She had noted a few randomly scattered teepee's as she travelled but, Isa mostly kept her distance..not out of fear but, out of respect. After all how rude would it be to stumble near someone's home while they were resting? Too rude for the spunky mare to bare risking.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:08 pm
Wallace walked through the forest from his teepee, having been freed to hunt. Gromit sniffed the ground ahead of the massive stallion, his tails flowing freely behind. The stallion tucked his wings close to his body, knowing exactly where he was going. After a few moments, he reached the stream, completely unfazed by the smells and sounds around him. He dipped his head and drank the cool, clear running water, and after a moment he collapsed by the stream. The two-legger had left his muzzle on him for days, and he was starving and parched. As he laid next to the stream, he drank more, stopping only to gasp for air.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:09 pm
The sound and, scent of running water had Isa truding onward having some difficult fighting off any tricky branches that always wished to 'grab' her free flowing mane. However the sight of Wallace made her pause..well that did seem strange. The stallion looked so..she couldn't find the right words. Stepping closer she finally spoke up, worry filling her blue orbs. "Are you well?" From within her hair Poppin agian made his presence known, tiny ltitle eyes peering at the stallion warily.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:10 pm
Wallace's eyes widened when he heard the voice, and he scrambled to his feet. He spun around, angry at himself for remaining vulnerable. As soon as he saw that the voice came from a rather tiny mare, the stallion relaxed, letting his wings droop. "I'm fine." He turned back toward the stream and laid down again, drinking its cool water. Gromit, however, was anything but calm. He stood over his friend and eyed the mare, growling lowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:12 pm
Well well. Head tilting Isa smiled at both males, curious but, not one to pry she bent her head for a drink as well. The cool liquid eased the mares slightly dry mouth..the journey had been a bit long but, worth it if it meant meeting such a curious stallion..evne his comapnion brought hundreds of questions to her mind. "I see..that's a good thing..you had me worried." Popping popped up fully, sitting upon Isa's head tall and proud making angry little squeaking noises at Gromit.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:19 pm
Wallace let out a grunt at the mare. Worried? Her empathy for the beast was curious. He just laid beside the stream, and grinned when a few fish swam by. Gromit, who'd been distracted by the little mouse seemed to immediately feel their presence and pounced into the frigid water, emerging with a struggling trout. The little fox bit off the head and munched on it before setting the rest of the creature down by his master, who began to eat it as well. Between mouthfuls, he looked back toward the mare. "I'm fine," he repeated.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:08 pm
Shrugging a bit Isa let him keep saying he felt fine or that he would be fine..no one acted like that normally. "Whatever you say." Shushing her still squeaking companion Isa moved to wade into the cool water, laughing softly as Poppin's tiny paws seemed to cling and tangle within her long mane. "Tell me..do you live around here? I noticed some teepee's in the distance.." Moving a bit more into the flowing water until she felt it tickling against her stomach her eyes scanned the water curiously. Something had bene shimmering among the slightly clear depths..not a fish no something else. Without warning her head dipped fully under the water, popping up a moment later a slightly sulky look upon her face. Within her non threatening mouth squirmed a fish slapping against her now water covered face. Poppin who had panicked managed to avoid being dunked under the water by moving to Isa's back. "Mmmf.." She had not planned on catching the fish..it had simply gotten in the way. With careful quick steps she let it fall in front of Wallace, flopping desperately..sadly she had little need for meat..so she went back to her search. "I know..I saw it near here..Poppin help me look..I won't go too deep into the water.."  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:18 pm
As he watched the mare, Wallace wondered what she was doing. The water must be freezing against her legs and stomach, and her hair was bound to get soaked. He finished his fish before answering. "What's it matter to you, if I live in a teepee or by myself? Does it make any difference?" His green eyes widened when the mare's head disappeared beneath the surface. What the hell was that tiny little thing doing to herself? Gromit saw an ideal time to strike for the little mouse, and jumped from the shore toward the mare, but just ended up running into her side. WIth a sneer on his face, the multi-tailed fox stood in the running water, acting as if he'd meant to hit the mare's ribs. Wallace stabbed the flopping fish with his spaded tail and stared at it for a moment before turning his attention back toward the mare. "What the hell could you possibly be looking for?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:35 pm
Laughing softly Isa ignored Gromit even as Poppin made more angry noises..then smiled a bit at the stallion. "I did not say it mattered..I only asked out of curiousity." Humming lightly she took a few dainty steps through the flowing water, enjoying the cool water. "I'm an adventurer..an explorer of sorts..I saw somethign in the water that looked interesting. I wanted it so I will get it.." Still smiling a bit her head agian vanished, Ah ha! Popping back out of the cool liquid she flashed a triumphant smile. She couldn't quite see what it was she carried but, it shimmered in the sunlight.  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:40 pm
Wallace only raised a brow at the mare. "Is that s-" He cut himself off when the mare dunked her head into the water again. "All right, then." He waved the fish on his tail at Gromit, who promptly crushed its head between his jaws and tore it off before eating it. The stallion pulled the meat from his tail and ate it in one bite, crunching its tiny bones between his slightly sharpened teeth. With a little interest, the hybrid watched the mare with her discovery.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:21 pm
Shaking the water from her body when her feet had once more settled onto the ground. Poppin had quieted though his eyes kept a close eye on Gromit. Shivering she released the little treasure, curiiously poking along it's smooth shimmering surface with her nose. "Oh..what a lovely stone..Poppin here keep this safe." Smiling she watched her little friend jump fearlessly form her back to the ground to snatch up the oddly colored stone. Blues mixed to near black all shined and smooth from so long among the flowing water. Growling once at Gromit he clawed his way back up Isa to hide within her hair with their newest find. "Well that's one more for the pile..I wonder if there's anything else..interesting around here..well besides you and, your little friend there."  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:22 pm
Wallace let out a chuckle. "All that for a stone? Seems kind of silly to me. And pile? What have you got hiding up in that lovely mane of yours?" Gromit's hunger had subsided after the fish heads he'd eaten, so he wasn't very interested in the mouse anymore. Instead, he sprawled on the ground, spreading his wet tails to dry. The stallion raised a brow. "Nothing too interesting about me, I assure you. And other than Gromit's seemingly unhinged mouth and assortment of ligiments, he's not too special either. I really wish I remember where I'd picked that little devil up..." He mused for a moment, but returned his attention back to Isa. He'd never seen a horse with cloven hooves quite like hers, or a tail like hers either. He tried to ignore it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:43 pm
Lovely? Snorting Isa gave a coy little grin her tail flicking at his words. "It might be silly to you..but, for me it's another addition for my life story..another story to tell my future children." Shaking her mane she felt Poppin wiggling about, tying little bits of her hair around the little trinkets she collected. "Well..not much..a few little things from this recent trip most of my things are kept at my home..it's a bother to bring it all with me." Smirking she stretched and finally gave up her name to the stallion "I am Isa..I do not think I gave you my name.." Catching his green orbs looking her over she gave him another curious glance. "So..if my assumptions are right..you live near here..and..you had something else on before now." Frowning her blue orbs looked around his face..it was a subtle thing..as if something had been pressing against his face for a long period of time..it had left the tiniest little 'dent'..somethign that wouldn't go away unless he rubbed it to mvoe the hair. "Hm..well you are interesting..everyone's got something interesting to them."  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:02 pm
Wallace did find it rather peculiar as he tried to watch the bump of hair where the mouse was, tying away at the stone. "Oh, but doesn't it tangle? You mane isn't particularly short or anything, and I'm not so certain a little mouse could help you with all of that hair." He wasn't qute sure what he'd do without his two-legger. Before arriving at his sister's teepee, his hair was wild and crazy. The human took hours a week to tug and pull at it, removing the tangles one by one with her fingers, then with a comb fashioned from some sort of bone, and then with a brush. She'd then wash out the dirt and do it all over, then tie the ends loosely in a braid and place his special flowers in it. As he thought, he looked at her hair. It was fastened in the back, and also had a flower of its own. He rubbed his muzzle with his wing, fixing the fur. "Oh... Yes. That... Is the downfall of being what I am and wishing to stay close to my family."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff