[TRAINING] [PRP] Diplomacy-Fanservice (JD, Auri, Zar) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:47 am
JD made his way to the training grounds, haughtily taking the lead. It was HIS school, after all, that'd been officially invited. Auri was just an applicant, and he was getting sick of her bossy attitude. As he arrived he noticed some younger horsemen playing a kind of dice game with little labelled tiles. Huh. He watched a few rounds, and, feeling like he had a basic understanding of the game, motioned his sister over.

"Let's play this one. Looks easy, right? I think they called it like, Diplomacy or whatever." JD was pretty sure he didn't have a diplomatic bone in his body, but it looked like a fun way to pass the time.

"Something about, like, favors. Hey, maybe you can do my LAUNDRY for the rest of this little vaycay, sis. If you win, I might give you my autograph," he added sarcastically. They needed one more person though...Just him and Auri wouldn't be any fun, he knew the brat wouldn't be willing to barter her free time just for him.

Tally
Favors Owed

To JD:
To Others:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:00 am
Ravvlet

"I wouldn't blow my nose into anything with your name on it!"
She scoffed.

Auri looked around the training grounds. "Diplomacy eh? Isn't there something more along the lines of hostile takeover? "

She looked around at the tables. People passing tiles around as they bet on the outcomes of dice. She didn't like that chance had a part to play in this game. But she couldn't turn down the idea of JD owing her a favor.

"Ok how about this," she said. "I'll play this little game with you. If you win, I'll do your laundry for the WEEK. But If I win, you give me allllll the mattes in your room to make a bed with."

She took her seat and the nearest open table. "Well?"  

Adomiel

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:11 am

Zar had been investigating the Conquest grounds curiously, fascinated by the very ritualised culture that steeped the place completely. It felt homey. Granted at home the ritual was more surrounding work ethic and business practices rather than honour, but it nevertheless felt familiar.

He spotted JD and the girl he'd spotted with him from earlier and raised a brow.

It wasn't generally polite to eavesdrop but Zar had always been taught polite people finished last. So as they seated themselves at one of the open tables and the discussion of bets were thrown around, he had his interest seized.

Sauntering over, he lingered on the periphery of the table, adopting the usual attitude he donned around other demons, gone was his usual stuttery nervousness, in its place a keen and focused interest.

"Need another player? I can't offer menial labour." His claws were much too precious for that. "But I excel at matters of paperwork, whatever those might entail."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:27 am
The grin JD issued at Zar was almost sharklike. He felt SLIGHTLY bad for allowing his teammate to blunder right into what could potentially end with them both enslaved to his sister forever, but it was better than being against her alone, right?

Besides, he hated doing paperwork.

"I think she just want sleeping mats bud, but tell you what, I got some homework molding back in Herryk's dorm. If you win, like, I am at your disposal, or whatever. We can work somethin' out."

JD wasn't sure how much that was worth, but then again, the name of the game was mostly humiliating Auri, right? And he was feeling lucky today.

"Auri, this is Zar; we were like, teammates. Ultimate Really Dark Darkness teammates. Zar, this is my baby sis. She's righteous pain in the-" the end of his sentence was helpfully censored by the squeal his chair made as he slid it around the table to make room.  

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

Adomiel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:45 am
Auri stared at Zar's face. He was refined, mysterious, hot, and good with numbers?! She felt weak at the knees. Who in Jack's name was this guy? NO. She thought to herself. You have to stay professional. No signs of weakness. Jack he's hot... STOP IT.

"I could.." she started.

A thought popped into her head, warm you bed? She couldn't figure out what it was it about this guy that got her so worked up. She blush and turned her head away from him.

"C-could... owe you one." She forced out. Auri couldn't come up with what to offer. This was a first. She had a bad feeling about this game.

She tried her best to compose herself. "But I dont want your matts. I left my luggage back in Amityville and I'm out of business cards. I want you to make me some. One-hundred of them."

"Deal?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Zar daintily sat himself down at the table, smiling toothily at JD "You say that like allowing me to do your homework for you was a forfeit." He had been running dangerously low on paperwork of late and it had brought back that horrible niggling urge to dress in something other than appropriate suits and ties. "But it certainly sounds like a fair wager. If I win I'm sure there's something or other I could think of that you could do for me." The smile wasn't particularly reassuring.

He gave Auri a nod of greeting and offered her a handshake of greeting, always keen to show off his well practiced technique which proclaimed him in handshake terms to be a good reliable worker and totally honest. It had taken a lot of practice to get that last part right.

"Pleasure to meet you Auri. I'm sure that you aren't half as bad as your brother says. All siblings have that little bit of rivalry don't they?" he gave her a lazy nod. "I'm sure I could find something for you to help me with too, should I win your favor here."

He splayed a wing out and gave the feathering a cursory glance. "Oh I think I'd have enough for one hundred. Deal."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Adomiel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:14 pm
Auri stifled a giggle and covered her mouth with one hand. With the other hand she firmly grasped his in the standard midas business shake. This felt good she thought. She got to make a deal where she couldn't lose.

Zar's hand turned gold in a flash. It crept up his forearm by the time she let go. The gold slowly dissolved and his appendage return to it's old self.

"We have a deal then. LET'S DIPLOMATIZE!"

Auri sat back and waiting for the game to start.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:36 pm
"Alright, ladies," he said, eyeing his companions suspiciously. Had his sister just BLUSHED? Zar was talking about maknig use of them? This game was going to dark places. Before his imagination could get ahold of him, he grabbed a token from the basket at their feet and placed in on the center of the table.

"I'll be wearing a CROWN tonight, alright?"  

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Zar clasped his claws lazily on the table, using his tail to pluck a token from the basket and lay it out on the table, more used to using it for delicate operations than his hands.

He gave JD an even look over his glasses for the ladies comment however, a sudden urge to win his favor and make it a fairly unpleasant one seizing the Incubus.

"Sceptres."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:48 pm
Auri dug deep in the basket. Feeling around for a lucky piece. All the while the tiles glitters as she shuffled through them.

"This feels like a good one,"
she pondered out loud.

She slapped the token on the table. " Scepters!"  

Adomiel

Ravvlet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:49 pm
JD grabbed the cup and, giving it the barest of rattles, slung it out onto the table.

A one and a six. Damn. He glared at the table's other occupants. "Alright, alright. You got lucky this time."

He couldn't help but forlornly stare at his piece, though.

Tally
Favors Owed:
JD: 1, ???
Zar:
Auri:

Favors Won:
JD
Zar
Auri

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:58 pm
Auri looked up at Zar. "I'll take this one, and I'll owe you one, kay?" She tilted her head to one side in an attempt to be cute.

She would be able to stay ahead of JD, AND get to owe Zar. This was a great start.  

Adomiel

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:04 pm

The razor toothed grin returned as fate started off with things in Zar's favour, his tail curled delightedly behind him like a rearing serpent. He gave Auri an approving nod. Yes. Yes indeed. Anyone who could turn a handshake to gold was someone he wanted firmly in his debt.

"I accept your trade. And for the next round, I think I'll spice things up a little. Crowns."

Zar

Owed - None
Owed by others - Auri - 1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:08 pm
"Scepters again!" she stated.

Auri

Own - 1 JD, 0 ZA

Owed- 0 JD, 1 ZA

Adomiel

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:15 pm
"Crowns," he muttered determinedly, and passed the dice cup to the next demon in line.

Talk about a deal with the devil. Sleeping on the bare floor was going to SUCK.

Tally
Favors Owed:
1, Auri

Favors Won:

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items