Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Light in Darkness Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:15 am
User Image

When night falls we sleep and we dream of things past, things new, things that have happened, and of things to come maybe in the future. A peaceful a dream, a gateway to a long peaceful sleep. However sometimes that sleep goes from peace to black, a nightmare tears through down to your soul causing you to awake in fear and sweats. A nightmare might come from time to time but some people suffer from them night after night. Unable to get the peaceful sleep we are desire after a long day. A night plagued by nightmares.

Thats where Angel comes in. He's a dream eater, a cure for those suffering in the dark. In the night he comes and eats what plagues you but only if you know what it you want, desire, crave, and beg for. Our nightmares are his food and Angel is the savior to pull you out the darkness, leaving you in the peaceful sleep you want.

Angel is eighteen years old though he's older than that if the truth be told. Living, dying and being reborn is never ending cyle for him. So why does he exist? For us, the human race. Angel eats the nightmares and leaves us to sleep in dreams of peace. His actions are quick and soon forgotten by us and yet we gave him the name Angel for saving us from the darkness.

The lack of gratitude doesn't phase the dream eater, he's not mean to be seem or thanked for his job. Our nightmares are only his meal. Then why are the nightmares of young Setsuna the most delicious he's ever tasted? Has the distant dream eater fallen in love with a mere human or is Setsuna just a meal ticket?

User Image

Sixteen year old Setsuna has always been alone his entire life. When he was born, his parents didn't even want him, so they put him up for adoption. As the years passed by, he saw all of his friends go, one by one. By the time his 15th birthday came, he was the last one left in the orphanage. A year after, the place was sold and torn down. Not having a home or a loving family, Setsuna had to find some place to live. Looking around the city, he spot an old, abandoned, mattress building. Even though all the windows were broken and the roof was leaking, it was still a place to live. For a few nights, everything was peaceful, but then the nightmares started. It was difficult for Setsuna to want to fall asleep sometimes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image

Night fall came over the city of Auroa, a large city sitting on the edge of the ocean. Another sun disappeared behind the waves, and a black blanket rolled from the sky. It was a mid summer this time of year, the air was cool and crisp like a fresh apple that someone had just taken a bite of. In homes, apartments, and hotels lights went on and off. Many said thier prayers, children turned on nightlight, and adults locked doors before slipping under sheets for a night's sleep. Feather pillows and cotten sheets opened up to a world of dreams and nightmares.

Auroa the city of nightmares for a dream eater. About half the population had some form of a nightmates and Angel, the dream eater was in heaven. It was a buffet for him, to slip in to and eat what plagued people and leave them a tip for the meal, a peace of mind and a good night's rest. Then it was off to the next meal and the pattern continued, so many dreams and only a night to eat them. So little time.

On this night Angel came back to house that he had visited for a week now. The single mother kicking and tossing on the bed like an animal had the same nightmare every night. Tonight it was ripe and ready for the picking. He glided into the room and stood over the bed, watching her for a minute before drawing the nightmare out as a ball. It was black with swirls of red, green and brown. "Such a pretty color, so ripe" Angel took a bite. It was wonderful, so sweet and alittle spice in it. "Sleep well for now. You future will come to pass soon." He disappeared out the window, eating the last of nightmare.

"She was worth the wait. Now where too?" He started off down the streets. His senses tuned and waiting for another ripe nightmare. Didn't take long to find one, tonight was a night of ripe nightmares for him. Angel went into another bedroom, a child's room who was crying. Slowly he draw the bright blue ball from his mind. "Sleep well little one.You won't have any dreams of him anymore." He vanished again and went on to find the next meal. Heading down a darken street, a groan caught his ear. Not only that but he sensed more food. Following the groan lead him to an abandoned building and to the source of the noise. A boy laying in it groaned in his sleep and making small noises. Angel watched him. So many nightmares inside.

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:58 am
Young Master Seke

User Image

Setsuna's nightmare was so horrible for him. He couldn't help himself from moaning and groaning in his sleep. It was so painful, that he started to cry as well. Having the same one for the past two nights, it was making him fearful of falling asleep.

Standing on top of, what seemed to be, a sea of darkness and despair. Watching all of his friends from the orphanage, once again, disappear. One by one, as each left, Setsuna fell deeper and deeper into the sea. As the last one went, his whole body was consumed. Struggling to swim back up, something kept pulling him down. Just when he thought it was the end for him, a bright light shined down. A hand, encased in light, was held out for him to grab. Without hesitation, he takes the hand and was pulled out of the darkness.

When morning arrived, Setsuna slowly opened his eyes. He quickly notices that he was not in the same place he was when he fell asleep. Looking around his surroundings, he spots a young man dressed in white feathers, staring at him. His eyes went wide and he started to move backwards on the bed, away from this strange person. Not paying attention, Setsuna fell off the edge of the bed, hitting his head, hard, on the floor. "Ahh, owww. That really hurt," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:17 pm
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

Angel wasn't sure how long he had stood there watching the boy struggle in his sleep before pulling the nightmare from his body. It was a dark red, one of the darkest he had ever seen, with a small black swirl. The first bite of it was wonderful and made his mouth water. " So...delicious.." Angel ate the rest whole. The nightmare was so ripe and good. "It is a shame to leave you here, might not be here if I come back for another meal." Carefully as not to awake the now peaceful figure, Angel carried him out the factory and took him to his home.

His home, a penthouse located just outside on the ocean was a gift from his human parents. Angel had been reborn into a well of family last time. The boy was put in his bed and Angel left him alone. With the nightmare gone, the boy would sleep the rest of the night. Come morning he went back to check on him, the boy was awake. He figured he scared him since the boy hit the floor.

"You alright?" Angel pulled him up from the floor. "Come down and eat something, you are half starved by the looks of you." He turned and headed to the kitchen where a small breakfast was waiting. It was bacon, eggs, and some toast. Angel got them some apple juice then turned on the TV and sat down to eat.

"....and in today's news two stories of bravery, courage, and love. First up single mother, Betty Robin was found in her apartment stabbed to death by her ex husband. However her five year old son was unharmed. Police found her holding the child, she had protected him from the knife using her own body. The husband was found not far from the scene and is being charged with murder.
A teacher at Hunts elementary school has been arrested and charged with
molesting his students. This had been going on for months until one brave boy stood up and fought back. He managed to scream for help and got the attention of serveral teachers. The man was arrested and is being charged as we speak. Since then up to 32 students have come forward saying the teacher has touched them in some way. Thats the news today, I am....."

Angel turned off the TV and smiled to himself. "So they found thier courage finally. Sweet dreams now." He knew why all of this had come to pass. The single mother had nightmares of saving her own life and leaving her child to die at the hands of her abuse ex husband. The child had nightmares of his teacher night after night doing those horrible things to him. Now thier nightmares were over forever, nothing but peaceful sleep.  

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:53 am
Young Master Seke

User Image

Setsuna looked at the food, like it was poisoned, then looked back up at the man. He carefully viewed the stranger that was watching the television, as he took a small bite of the bacon. It was really good. He hadn't eaten in days, and even if the food had been poisoned, he would die a happy boy. Finishing the breakfast, within seconds, he walks up to the man with his empty plate.

Setsuna's body was covered with dirt, dust and filth. He knew that the stench coming off from his body, was enough to make anyone sick to their stomach. "Ummm...thank you very much. It was really good," he thanked the man as he handed him the plate. "I...if you don't mind me asking...who are you and why did you bring me here," he asked the man.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:17 pm
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

Angel took the plate from him and put it on the counter. "You are welcomed, looked like you hadn't eaten in days." He put cleaned up the table, talking as he did so. "I am Angel, I found you last night due to your little nightmare. It was very good, one of the best I have eatten in days. This is not making any sense to you I know. I am a dream eater, I feed on people's nightmares." Angel finished cleaned up the table then pulled Setsuna along with him to the bathroom. "Your nightmare from last night draw me too you. And I must say it would have been a waste to leave you there alone so I brought you here."

He ran a warm bath filled with scented bubbles and bath salts. "I think I can help you. After you have alot of nightmares at night don't you?" Angel already know it was true, he could sense the powerful nightmares inside Setsuna. So many to eat, so many that would taste like honey on his lips. "Why don't you take a nice soak and bath? I will get you something fresh to change into then we can talk more about all of this and your nightmares." Angel walked out, leaving him alone to his bath.

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:36 am
Young Master Seke

User Image

Setsuna removed his old raggedy clothes, as soon as Angel left the bathroom. His body was completely covered in dirt, scrapes and bruises, thanks to some thugs that beat him up for fun. He stuck one foot into the water, and the rest of his body melted into the tub. The warmth and smell of the bath put Setsuna's mind at ease, allowing him to close his eyes for just a moment. In that moment, Angel must have come in, because there was a white shirt, blue jeans and a fresh clean pair of underwear.

He was still confused about what Angel had told him. A dream eater, that feeds on peoples nightmares? My dream was the best he’s eaten in days?I just don’t understand it all. But, I should probably leave as soon as possible. I would hate to be a burden on him,” he sighed.

As Setsuna got out of the bath and drained the tub, he felt a little dizzy, “Crap, I must have stayed in there too long.” After getting the new clothes on, he stumbled out of the bathroom and looked around for Angel. He wanted to say a proper ‘Thank You’ and ‘Goodbye’ before he left, so he sat on the coach and waited for him. Before he knew it, Setsuna had fallen asleep on the couch. It was the most peaceful sleep he ever had, in days.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:56 am
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

Angel had gone outside to check mail and sit for a minute. There was a letter from his parents but he didn't bother to read it. He never got really attached to his human parents, having lost count on how many he had in the past. Sooner or later there was no point in keeping up. 'He must be clean and out by now.' Angel went back inside to find the boy sleeping on the couch. It made him smile some. After so many nights of being tomormented by a nightmare sleep must be bliss. Angel stood over him. Though the boy was having a peacefull fulled dream, he could sense more nightmares inside him , waiting for the right moment to show themselves. He picked Setsuna up and took him to the bedroom. Setsuna was tucked back into the covers. "sleep well my little nightmare. I have a feeling you will be staying here for a long time." He turned off the lights and left the boy to sleep in his own little heaven.

While he slept Angel went about showering and changing out his trademark feather clothes. He changed into a pair of jeans and a white shirt but no shoes. Then he cleaned up the house and went on ahead making a lunch. While food cooked on the stove he turned on the TV. There was something on about dreams and human sleep. Of course it peeked his interest and the dream eater sat and watched.

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:10 am
Young Master Seke

User Image

Setsuna woke up from his peaceful slumber. Sitting up in the bed, he could hear a noise coming from outside of the room. Quietly walking towards the door, he opens it just a crack to see Angel watching the television. Setsuna closed the door, not knowing what to say or do. He grabs his old worn out clothes, folds the ones that he was wearing, and walks out of the room.

When a commercial had come on, Setsuna walked up to Angel,” Ummm, I’m sorry to bother you, but I just wanted to say thank you, for everything you have done for me. I know I didn’t deserve such kindness, but if there is anything I can do to make it up to you, please don’t hesitate to ask if you ever see me in town.” Setsuna paused to bow. “ I just thought I would say a proper goodbye before I left. I don’t want to be a burden on anyone…especially with my kind of bad luck.” With that Setsuna took his leave and started walking out of the house.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:38 am
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

Angel got up, stopping him before he could leave. "You leave cause you wish not to be a burden? You are a strange one human since most would jump at a chance to sleep in a warm bed and have food for nothing. If you go back into the world, I fear you will not last long." Angel could still see the nightmares in him, they were full of rage, pain, and sadness. It was if they had been designed just to torment Setsuna. Something wanted this boy and wanted him bad.

"I won't harm you nor do I wish to do anything with you. Stay here so I can help you." He gently pulled him away from the door and closed it. "Stay. If you feel like you are a burden then we can work something out." Angel wasn't going to let this one leave. Though the nightmares in him were strong, there was a slim chance that Setsuna could disappear and he would never find him again. "Look I have room for you, a bed, clothes, and pently of food. If you feel like a burden how about you earn it? You can work for me. I am not here alot and the cleaning does suffer until I get to it. How about in exchange for all of this you become my servant?" It was a reasonable suggestion and this way Angel could keep an eye on him and his nightmares.

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:36 pm
Young Master Seke

User Image

Setsuna looked at him questionably, trying to find a downside to this proposal. He didn’t know anything about Angel, and after his declaration of being a ‘Dream Eater’ he wasn’t sure if this was actually a safe person to live and work for. For all he knew this person could be a raving lunatic or a serial killer. Still, for some unknown reason, Setsuna felt drawn to him and felt that he could trust him. Right now, he was clean and pleasantly full but he bet that if he left now, that probably won’t be the case in a few more days. “What does this butler job entitle, exactly,” he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:39 pm
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

"Entitle? Anything you need Setsuna. I won't be limiting food or anything from you. You are more than welcome to any and all food, I'll buy you new clothes, anything you need just say it and it will be done. I won't be abandoning you Setsuna, I feel I can help you greatly." Angel put out his hand. "Do we have a deal then?" There was no downside to his deal, he had been honest on everything and hoped Setsuna had considered everything. "If there is something out of order than just tell me. I'll give you the extra bedroom upstairs to sleep if thats the issue here."  

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:43 am
Young Master Seke

User Image

Setsuna hesitated for a moment, but decided that he had nothing to lose. "Please, take good care of me," he said, as he shook the dreameater's hand. He was shown where all the cleaning supplies were, and immediately began working. He started dusting around the house, which the surface of everything looked as if it hadn't seen the light of day for years. All was going well, until an expensive looking vase fell to the floor and shattered. But, Setsuna never even touched it, "Oh no...it's happening all over again," he whispered to himself. He started sweeping up the mess, He's going to kick me out for sure, he thought.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:07 am
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

"Promise I will Setsuna."
He smiled as they shook hands. This was a nice start to a nice partnership he hoped and a nice start to a good meal. 'can't wait to sink my teeth into your next nightmare.' After showing him around, where to find things Angel left the room to think. Something was troubling him and it had been since Setsuna and him met. While in his head for that short amount of time Angel felt something, something that gave off an evil and frighting aura. It was all over the boy and it was so strong, to Angel it smelled. 'i must keep him with me at all cost. Something is just not right..' The sound of something breaking got Angel out his thoughts. Walking into the room he saw Setsuna cleaning up a priceless vase. "Accidents happen don't they?" He asked as he helped him clean up the mess. The vase was a nice tricket but he could let it go. "Just be more carefull Setsuna. Don't want you to get cut or hurt. When you are done in here you can accompy me into town. I can buy you some new clothes to wear." He patted Setsuna's head and left the room again

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:16 am
Young Master Seke

User Image

Setsuna was shocked and chased after him. He thought for sure that Angel would kick him out. "I'm sorry," he said. "I should have told you beforehand. But, this always seems to happen. In the orphanage, as soon as I was adopted, something bad happened. Then the next day, the family would return me." Tears started to form, "That's why I was the only one left behind. Not even the landlady would take me in." Setsuna couldn't stop himself from crying. "Can you really afford to keep someone like me? Even after hearing all of this," he asked, trying to stop the flowing tears.

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff