Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jirachi's Wish

Back to Guilds

A guild to go along with the BC shop 

Reply Old and Finished RPs
[PD] This is No Place for Children [Carwyn and Aggro] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:53 pm
The young reptilian boy stepped off the bus as it reached his stop, a blood-red envelope clutched tightly to his chest, but careful not to crinkle it too much. The invitation was from his only friend, Carwyn, a very friendly shiny Drapion. Aggro cared for him deeply and he was positively elated when his friend had requested his presence. Not only was he heading to the Darpion's home, but the Drapion had even paid for his bus fare, since Aggro didn't have a cent to his name. He was grateful to have such a friend, he just hoped that his new look wouldn't disgust him.

Aggro pealed the letter away from his chest for a brief moment as he plodded through the people that passed. He read it carefully for about the billionth time, making sure he was in the right city and giving himself the courage to push on. Walking down the main street, he headed cautiously downtown. There were a lot of people out by any means, seeing as it was the middle of the day, but compared to his home, the "few" people that were out seemed like a crowd. He would be happy when he saw Carwyn and he could get away from this. It was so different from what he was used to, it was making him on edge. He hurried his pace.

He quickly passed a beautiful public garden near some touristy shops, a landmark Carwyn had given him as a guide to help Aggro find his way. The beauty was currently lost on him, however, as he was still too tense to want to do anything but get to the house. This house, however would prove to be far different that what Aggro was expecting. As he neared the home, his pace slowed, and he reread the letter again and again. The place looked like a large two-story, purple walled warehouse with a large neon sign reading "Mama's" above the door. The large windows looked to have thick silken curtains with flashing lights shifting over them from inside. As he got even closer, his ears began to pulsate with the sound of loud music. When he got up to the door, he was beginning to have second thoughts. He wasn't sure this was the right place. After several, indecisive moments, he decided that knocking on the large wooden door would be the best option. If this wasn't the right place, surely someone could give him directions.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:11 pm

It had taken weeks for Carwyn to get the courage to send a letter to Aggro. He longed to see his dearest friend, but the fact that his body had changed so much filled him with dread. He did not know what he would do if Aggro looked at him in discuss and wanted nothing to do with him. He had half expected that maybe Aggro, being from the country, might not know how to read. And he worried that maybe Zoey would not be well enough to bring the little rock pokemon. Though he was sure Aggro could find his own way here.

He did not know if Aggro was really going to show up today, the day the letter had asked. Just the thought that maybe his round little adorable friend would walk in the door with his nervous little smile, made Carwyn all sorts of excited and nervous. He was helping to clean up tables in the main room of Mama's the music playing loudly. He just needed to keep his mind busy. So when one of the other 'maids' came over to him and told him he should dance he did not hesitate to go to one of the five stages in the main room and climb up on it.

Luckily or unluckily for Aggro his knock did not go unheard. Just as the Poke-child had knocked the door opened and two shapely young women opened the door. They were dressed in short skirts and tube tops and looked ready to head out into the town. They jumped a bit seeing him and one with her hair pulled back in pig tails smiles, "Oh my Missy isn't he a cutie!" The girl named Missy giggled and gave a nod as she bent over. Her tight shirt clinging to her shapely chest as she did so, "Oh my you must be Carwyn's little friend huh? If he find such cuties I hope he gets many more friends. Head on in sugar, Carwyn is in the main room cleaning right now. He will be very glad to see you. He is so very nervous you wont be coming. Go on in now sugar!" She held the door open for Aggro to walk in.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:19 pm
As soon as the busty women opened the door, Aggro froze and looked up at them in terror, clutched the invitation tightly to his chest. Truth be told, he was not used to affect such as this, nor this kind of attention. When directed to do so, he scurried in, swallowing hard and hoping not to run into anymore of these people. He headed down a short hallway, lined with silhouettes of dancing girls on either side until he can to a desk. Looking around, he didn't spot anyone, so decided to move on a bit. The music was louder here, and he half wondered if Carwyn would be near the source. He wasn't sure why he thought this... it just came to mind.

After pacing the area for several minutes, he got up enough courage or curiosity to move out of the main area and to search for the music's source. He hoped no one would mind... if they did, he hoped showing them his invitation would be sufficient enough of an explanation. Surely, if those girls he'd run into first knew about him visiting, then Carwyn had told whomever else was here. Following his ears, he was lead to one of the dancing rooms. Standing blanking in the doorway, he saw a boy, looking much the same age as him, dancing on one of the stages. His heart leapt. He didn't know how, but he just knew this was Carwyn. His friend had changed just like he had! A small smile crept on his face as his cheeks flushed, watching his friend sway his hips like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:52 am
The other maid had been right to some degree. Dancing both took his mind off of Aggro and yet mad him focus more on his friend. Though now he was no longer wondering and waiting to see his friend show up. He was no longer afraid that the Lavitar would not recognize him and run away repulsed by Carwyn's new state. But instead he was dancing privately for his friend. Those sweet shy eyes watching him as he moved, warm blush covering his friend green cheeks as Aggro debated watching or running.

Before Carwyn's could take his thought too far or his dance could grow any most sexy the Drapion child opened his eyes. It was a good thing too for his covered fingers had started to undo his large shirt allowing it to slid down one of his shoulder exposing his striped chest and shoulders his tail moving around him to start lifting the lower part of his shirt up exposing his peach thighs. His bright red eyes scanned the room and fell on a form that was both new to his eyes and yet very much familiar.

It was instantly clear to him that the pokechild before him was non other than his closest friend Aggro. And it was not just the invitation that was clutched to the boy's chest. It seemed that the change had brought out more of Monty's traits as well as the human traits they both now had. There was that smile and the blush that made Carwyn's heart race. He wondered just how long Aggro had been watching him dance.

Carwyn smile could not get brighter as he jumped down from the stage and made his way quickly to the hybrid boy on pointed silver feet that clicked familiarly on the hard floor. "My dear little Aggro! You came!" He said as he wraped his arm around Aggro's shoulders and place his lips warmly to those of his friend.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:00 pm
Aggro didn't have time to brace for Carwyn's greeting. As the soft pink lips touched his own, his eyes went wide and his face burned. He probably would've felt more inclined to return the greeting, but there were others here that could see. Instead, his already rigid rock body tensed further. A thought came through his mind, wondering if this was how all city folk greeted one another. A gentle push was Carwyn's cue to let Aggro go.

Once released, Aggro cleared his throat and couldn't bring himself to look at Carwyn. His cheeks were still flushed. He managed to look around the entire room, noticing how odd it all seemed to him. Why were there all these stages? This was definitely the weirdest theater he'd ever seen... at least, that's what he assumed it was. When it came to the ways of the world, the Larvitar/Totodile was really quite oblivious. He cleared his throat again and pointed to where Carwyn had been dancing, finally managing to look at his friend. This proved to be a mistake, however, as Aggro's blushing grew not that he was seeing much more of his friend. He squeaked, realizing he was staring, and looked straight up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:54 pm
As much as he would have liked it Carwyn did not expect Aggro to ever return any of his kisses or advances. He just could not help but want to feel close to his friend. And even when they were pokemon he had felt a foundness for the other that he could not really explain. All he wanted to do was be close to him and touch him in anyway he could.

The farther tensing of the other's body brought Carwyn back to reality and even as Aggro started to push him back the Drapion already broke the kiss and just smiled at his friend, "I am so grateful you came my dear Aggro." He watches his friend avoiding looking directly at him and the pincers at his head lowered faintly with worry. Surely Aggro's discomfort and refusal to look at him was due to the fact that even tough they had both gone threw a change the Larvitar/Totodile hybrid did not like Carwyn's new body. He reached a sleeve covered hand out to stroke Aggro's flushed cheek lightly with his thumb. "You made my day my dearest friend." he smiled warmly though he was not feeling a bit worried.

He watched as though large eyes of Aggro scanned the room. At his friend's motion Carwyn turned his head to look towards the stage he had just been on and he laughed softly, "Oh...well I was getting worried that maybe you had not gotten my invite...so Candy suggested that I try my hand at dancing since we don't have any customers right now. I will admit though that I started to think of you watching me in my room and then when I opened my eyes I saw you standing here watching me." He turned back to Aggro just in time to watch and hear the squeak escape those perfectly kissable lips. Carwyn's heart started to beat quicker as he watched Aggro look straight up. His eyes moved to look at the curve of duel color along Aggro's neck and his covered hand moved out to spread along it his fingers reaching up to brush Aggro's chin and tried to bring his friend's face down to look at him.

Another girl came out into the main room, her clothes a bit more lacking than the girls Aggro had seen coming in, and she called out, "Oh Carwyn hun is that your little friend? I thought you said he was a Lavitar...He is a cutie though! You should bring him around more. I am sure I would like to show him a good time when he is a bit older of course. Unless your calling dibs!"

Carwyn his hand still placed lovingly on Aggro turned to look at the woman, "Yes this is my dear friend Aggro." he raised a brow a bit and shook his head, "No no Amber I am sure he wont need your help." he turned back to Aggro, "Here...lets go to my room. And do you still eat rocks I can get you some too." he said softly and his hand slide down to take up Aggro's hand and turned to lead his friend towards the back hall where the scantly clad woman had come from.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:30 pm
Aggro allowed the clothed hand of friend to guide his face back down. Too bad for him that the first thing he saw was the barely-clothed woman. An odd noise that equated to shock more than anything, escaped as Aggro took a half step back, looking at the nakedness of the woman in front of him. He wasn't sure what to think, the woman and Carwyn acted like this was perfectly normal, but this was very unorthodox for Aggro. He gulped, trying not to act offensive, how ever that would be here, he really wasn't sure.

The Tototar was grateful when his shiny Drapion friend took his hand and began to lead him out of the area. However, when Aggro noticed they were heading back to the area the nearly naked woman had come from he was unsure of his friend's intention. He squeazed Carwyn's had, looking concerned.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:18 pm
Carwyn saw what almost looked like fear in his friend's eyes. He looked over his shoulder at the woman and then back to Aggro. He knew this was not normal for most people. Though he wondered if Amber was the first nearly naked woman Aggro had seen. From the look on the other's face it certainly was. This made the Drapion feel just a bit guilty. More so as the Tototar gave a squeeze to his hand. He stopped his walking and looked at Aggro, "Don't worry Aggro there wont be any like her in my room. She is just getting ready to work...I..I should have had you come in the back door." he smiled and brought Aggro's hand up to kiss the back of it. "I am sorry my dear Aggro....I know it is different than the country. If you want I can bring one of the country girls down to my room...more clothed of course so you can maybe find out why she chose this instead of the warm pleasant country side."

Looking over his friend Carwyn was not really starting to worry. Maybe the change and bringing Aggro hear would scare him off. Carwyn really hoped now that his friend would still want to be his friend after this. The hall that Carwyn led Aggro too was the most normal place in this building. It looked like a normal hotel hallway. On the left was a small living room with a tv and clothed girls. On the right there was a door that led to a rather large bathroom and then farther down the hall there were two more doors one that Carwyn led Aggro too and started to open it. "You can relax in here no one ever comes in here by me."

The room was done up somewhat like a honeymoon suite. In the center of the room was a large round bed with red satin sheets. Above the bed was a large canopy with two sets of curtains a sheer thin red one with hearts on it and a thick heavy red velvet one, both of which were pulled back to expose the bed. To the left of the bed was a large black dresser with gold details. On top of it was a deep purple crushed velvet pillow. In the middle of the pillow sat the raw rock heart that Aggro had made leaning against the pink of Carwyn always had with him. Near the right of the bed on the wall the door was one was a large full length mirror. The room had a soft red glow though could have normal lighting if Crawyn chose too. There were hears and red every where. For this room was set up to be done up like a romantic valentine's day.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:25 pm
Aggro shook his blond head when asked if he wanted more company other than Carwyn. He was a bit overwhelmed by the whole situation and he was glad to get out of the hallway and into his friend's room. Once inside the room, he felt much better, even if the room looked different from rooms he was used to. He felt that this suited his friend very well. He breathed a heavy sigh of relief and gave Carwyn's hand a thankful squeeze before releasing it to look around the room. Everything seemed so beautiful and extravagant.

As he wandered, he paused at the two stone hearts Carwyn had placed together. He looked at his, horribly rugged one, next to Carwyn's shiny, smooth perfectly pink one. A worried look came over his face as he looked at the two. It reminded him of himself and Carwyn. His friend was by far the nice-looking, gorgeous pink stone, so refined and elegant, where as he was the roughly hewn, dull rock. Careful not to disturb the precious pink heart, Aggro picked up the one he'd made and rolled it over and over in his hands. He wondered why Carwyn had placed it on the pillow... at best it should be outside. A whimpering sigh escaped him as he continued to look at the rock in his hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:55 pm
Carwyn looked down at the warm hand giving his a gentle squeeze. He could feel the tension of his friend ease and he was thankful for that. He allowed the warm hand to leave his as his friend started to explore the bright room. As the hybrid moved towards the dresser and the hearts Carwyn moved to lean against one of the posts of his bed. It was hard not to watch the other's movements. Aggro was really a fascinating person. Even if he never said anything it was just fine. Carwyn did not need to hear any words form Aggro. Though he did feel a blush rise to his cheeks as he thought what a couple of the girls would do or say to the silent Pokechild to get him to talk.

With a shake of his head he closed the gap between himself and Aggro who was now turning the stone around in his hands and whimpering. That sad sound broke his heart and set a need to protect and make only happy sounds come from Aggro. Stepping up behind the shorter heavier male. He slide his arms around Aggro's waist and set his head on Aggro's shoulder. "That heart is my greatest possession Aggro. I love it so much more than my pink one. Every time I look at it I remember you." he giggled softly and turned to kiss Aggro's cheek. "Shall I get you some rocks to nibble on or would you like some other type of food?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:18 pm
A surprised expression covered Aggro's face as he tilted his head to look at Carwyn. He made a questioning sound, as if to ask if his friend was being serious, or if he was just being polite. A small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth as he carefully placed the rock back where it'd been resting.

When Carwyn had mentioned rocks, Aggro's stomach answered for him, growling loudly. Aggro sighed and gave an embarrassed smile, nodding. He hoped Carwyn had some tasty rocks, despite the fact that his friend had probably never tasted rocks before.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:03 pm
Carwyn looked down at Aggro's full lips as the soft sound moved threw them. Aggro's lips looked so soft and tempted but he gave a nod and returned his gaze to that of the other. "It is the truth Aggro. I care very much for the heart you made me on my first time being with you. Just like I care very much for you." he smiled and his arms tightened a bit around the solid form of his dear friend.

At the growl from Aggro's stomach cloth covered hands slid down over the flat stomach for a moment then the Drapion gave a nod. "I shall go get you some. I hope they will be tasty enough for you." he said gently then moved towards the door having finally removed himself form Aggro. "Please make yourself at home I shall be right back." he left the room to head over towards the kitchen.

In the kitchen on a counter sat a plate of washed rocks and stones. He did not know what Aggro could or would eat so he had gathered a couple different kinds and washed and dried them the day before. He picked up the plate and not having any lemonade he mixed up two shirley temples and made his way back towards the room.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:05 pm
Aggro was both relieved and sad to see Carwyn leave the room. All the attention he was garnering was causing mixed emotions to well up inside him. The Tototar looked around the room again, his eyes lingering on the fancy bed. He walked over to it and gently touched the curtains. They were so beautiful and the velvet ones were so soft. Aggro didn't sleep on or in anything so luxurious as this. Glancing to the door, he parted the curtains so he could sit on the bed. Carwyn did tell him to make himself comfortable.

The young boy was half sitting when his friend returned. The door opening and him already tense, he fell the rest of the way down. Since the bed was far plusher than what he was used to, Aggro ended up on his back with a squeak.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:46 pm
Carwyn skillfully worked open the door without spilling their snacks to the sound of something flopping on his bed and a squeak. Why did his heart suddenly start to race and his mind fill with multiple images. He took a slow breath and pushed open the door to see Aggro on his back sprawled out on the plush bed. He smiled and entered the room shutting the door behind him. "You look comfortable on my bed." he said softly and with a gentle laugh he moved towards the bed and set the tray down on the ground and with a smile he moved to lean over the bed to look over Aggro. "I must say I like this image...you on my bed like this, Aggro."

He wanted to crawl up above Aggro and show his friend just how happy he was that the Tototar was there and it was all he could do not too. He did not want to scare Aggro too much. "Do you think you can stay and sleep with me tonight Aggro?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:02 pm
At Carwyn's comment, Aggro blushed deeply, causing his green cheeks to turn to a shade of brown. The Tototar pulled himself up, a half smile on his face. He was glad Carwyn still liked him, even if he wasn't a little Larvitar anymore. As he sat on the edge of the bed, looking at the rocks and drinks his friend had brought up, his ears twitched at the next question.

A sudden burst of excitement caused him to jump up, a large smile on his face. He held out a finger to note that Carwyn should wait just a second while he searched for something in his pockets. Fumbling around the new-fangled things, he pulled out a slip of paper and held it out for Carwyn to take. An eager nod from Aggro suggested it was important.

"Dear Mistress of Carwyn's house,

I do apologize, but I do not know your name. Aggro told me that he will be going over to Carwyn's today. His mother and father said it is okay to spend the night. Please call us if you have any questions, I know he does not talk much. I put our phone numbers at the bottom of this letter.

Thank you for your kindness,

Zoey"  
Old and Finished RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas