Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundam Chaos Revelations

Back to Guilds

Gundam, meet modern human technology, meet Code Geass meet Warhammer (40k too), meet Si-fi, meet CHAOS!!!!!! and meet fun XD 

Tags: Gundam, Code Geass, Warhammer (40k too), Si-fi, Mech/ Military 

Reply Outter Space
Hidden Routes Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarronVonManfreadGreed
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 pm
Although referred to as 'Hidden' or 'Secret' routes everyone knows of them. These are the routes that are not patrolled and do not have outposts. There is no law out here and it is easily travelled. For those looking to sneak to a planet or colony this is the route for you. But there are swarms of pirates, smugglers and illegal traders AND it is not safe unless you fight for your self. But hey its fast, quiet and your not likely to be bothered with inspections.

Hidden routes tend to be faster, (one post reduction on travel time). But they are dangerous.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image
Full Name: Osios Jerik Mana
Nickname: Jigsaw
Race: Furian
Faction: Catachan Death Corps
Weapon's on hand /Ammo : 5.5 inch cold steel espada, usp .45/12
Mags on hand: 3 for usp

After leaving the ship, the furian took a weird turn, and hit the accelerator like it was no bodies buisness. His prowess for all things flying would certainly show as this "classic" would be moving faster and better then it normally would under any other pilot. Keeping his eyes on the radar, Jigsaw also redied the turrets incase they would be needed. If push came to shove, they had pilots on here who would know how to work it.  

Yo-ko
Vice Captain

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:09 pm
As the ship got deeper into Space a small blip sprang up from the radar. It started to get bigger and bigger and suddenly another ship was in the area closing fast. It would soon catch up to the group, and the radar started to pick up other small signatures out there. Too small to be ships or mobile suits but big enough to be detected.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:19 pm
User Image
Full Name: Kaiser Ricalna Maxwell Wolfgang
Nickname: Speed-fist
Race: Human
Faction:Catachan Death Corps
Weapon's on hand /Ammo : Combat knife, Fangs of Amarack (Custom pistols pair), Shotgun
Mags on hand: Pistolx4 , shotgunx2
“What's with the the noise?” Ricalna asked sarcasticly, then he added to Jigsaw “Is it your time of the month Furian?”
Ricalna unbuckled his seat belt and stood up. He knew that it was the radar and it meant one of two things, asteroid field or enemy, and his money was on the latter.
“Dips on a gun!”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed
Captain

Yo-ko
Vice Captain

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:50 pm
User Image

The furian let out a major sigh as he checked the radar, and hit the full throttle. He looked at the human, and motioned with his head.

"Go get on a turret. Keep an ee on them."

"Ladies this is your captain speaking, we have some company that i really dont wanna invite to dinner, so would you free loaders please get on the turrets and make sure we dont become space goo."

Taking a moment to survey the surrounding space, he would try to find a path that could evade the incomming beacons.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image
As the Pirate ship came closer there was a beeping over the intercom. Then a Pirate would pop up on the screen.
“Well, what do we have here? A bunch on Planet lubbers in my terf?” he said with a thick accent, “Surrender and hand over your ship, I'd hate to scratch such a precious antique.”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed
Captain

dreadno
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
Full Name: Killian Mckinly
Nickname: killer
Race: human
Faction: cult of the machine
Weapon's on hand /Ammo : none (other than arm)

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
was all that could be heard from the engine room for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:56 pm
Mark James Anderson

You can call me Rock. Like the earth beneath your feet, or the Great predator.

And I stay strapped. A blade and a pistol by my side
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dispite what your mamma told you...

Rock took a look at the com's screen, then at Jigsaw, then at the com's screen...then back to Jigsaw. He said nothing, but Simply kept an even stair through his shades. He gestured with his right thumb to the screen with a shrug.

Violence does solve problems.

"It's called the Death Corps. We kill and we die. Mostly the Former"  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

BarronVonManfreadGreed
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image
Weapon's on hand /Ammo : Combat knife, Fangs of Amarack (Custom pistols pair), Shotgun
Ricalna headed down the hall and onto one of the Gun control panels, he took aim and waited to fire. Pressing the intercom button he contacted the control room.
“I've got one of the guns operational,” he said as his target array activated and began marking his enemies. “I'll wait for you to give a signal before firing. Well, I'll fire if they sent torpedoes or Mobile Suits at us.”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image

Jigsaw let out a massive sigh as the radar bleeped with the multiple incommings. Giving a small smirk to Rock, the furian returned a comment on the intercom.

"Sorry fat a**, i cant do that. You and your but pirate friends can play pirate around here. We are gone anyways."

Jigsaw hit the engines into full drive, almost looking for an overdrive. They were going to get away  

Yo-ko
Vice Captain

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:41 pm
“Arr, These ones got some bite to em,” the Pirate said with a toothy grin, “but I like that. Full speed ahead, deploy the torpedoes! Fire the machine gun and take out those engines.
The Pirate ship began to shoot at their vessel launching torpedoes and munitions in their direction.
“Haaahaa! Run little Furian! There is no escape, I already have you its only a matter of time. You will fight and die,” he said laughing. The intercom cut off and the other blips on the radar began to charge at their ship. As they got closer the forward screen displayed space mined and other strange objects mixed in amongst them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:04 am
User Image
Full Name: Drake Smith
Nickname: Shotgun
Weapon's on hand /Ammo : Shotgun (12 shots)/ combat knife
Mags on hand: 9 shotgun mags

>>> Drake woke up in the escape pod that he had escaped in. Drake had escaped from the ship he was one once it was going down from a pirate attack earlier. Drake looked out the window and saw a pirate ship attacking another ship but lucky for him, he was out of range of any attack. "Wow. I hope that ship takes down the pirate ship." Drake said to himself. Drake sat back and just watched what was happening out there. Drake grabbed his shotgun and started loading it to be ready if anything was going to happen. "Good luck." Drake thought. <<<  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

BarronVonManfreadGreed
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:37 am
User Image
As the torpedoes got closer Ricalna's target array locked on to multiple explosives. He started to fire at them with the turret he was on, aiming to hit the ones in clusters so he could destroy as many as possible as fast as possible. Ricalna then noticed the space mines and swore a couple of times before incorporating them into his targets to hit list.
“Ummm, I only have two hands and one gun turret,” he said over the ships channels, “So unless you want a lot of explosions to give you a free bikini wax I suggest you get someone on the other turrets!”  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
Full Name: Reyna Seral
Nickname: Reyn
Race: Neko
Faction:Heaven's Tide Wolves
Weapon's on hand /Ammo: None
Mags on hand: None
Reyna awakens to the faint sound of engines, and gunfire. Alarmed she bolts upright, checking her surroundings. She seemed to be in some sort of cell, though it was grimy and unclean.
"Hello?! Is anyone there? Where am I?" Reyna shouted, eagerly awaiting a response. Nothing.
She gripped the bars of the cell, and felt slime. She let go of them immediately, and shook it off her hands.
"Gross" She said to herself, disgusted with her surroundings. She walks over to the small bed in the corner and takes off the sheet and shakes it out. It's dusty, and smells old. She coughs a bit from inhaling a bit of dust, and proceeds over to the bars and wipes them clean of the slime.
She presses her face up against the bars, peering out she sees a long corridor with other cells across from her. Across from her, and two cells down, she notices a skeleton leaning against the bars.
Disturbed, she walks back to her bed and sits down, wondering whether or not she would become a skeleton too.  

Dareski

Yo-ko
Vice Captain

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image

Jigsaw noticed the monitors displaying the torpedo and mines, and almost looked at them with a bored expression. He wanted to go faster! This old relic was just that...am old relic. He needed a space worthy mech....those pirates would meet their end eventually. Nudging Rock, the furian kept flying in the fast zig zags, rolls, dips and jukes between the mines. Maybe the torpedo's would get lost in the mines.

"Rock...i need you on that other turret....yesterday."  
Outter Space

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces