Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Remembrance (Marcus and Saya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:50 pm
Hunters died. It was a pretty shitty fact that they had to accept and deal with. Still, seeing your first dead body, holding your first corpse, realizing that no, the hunters were not lying when they told you yopu could die- it was some heavy s**t. And when that reality came crashing down on you, you got scared, you got sad, you hurt in ways that couldn’t be put into words and often just came out as mindless sounds. When someone you knew died, even if you didn’t know them for very long, it was something that stuck. You didn’t really forget their face. You remembered them, if in part, or completely.

It wasn’t the dead that needed closure, it was the living.

The graveyard on Deus Ex was… a place Marcus had gone all of twice. He’d mourned, then he’d remembered, reminded himself that he was going to end up there someday. Just like the rest of them, one day his name would be etched into a rock and stuck into the dirt over his body. Hell, if there was any body. Still, with two hunters having died so the rest of them could make their escape- He would visit their graves and mourn.
Seeing Saya though, on her way up the stairs to the second floor, flowers in her arms… What was she doing? “Where you headed with those?” He was curious. He wasn’t thinking about the fallen in that moment, just why Saya would have flowers going up to the hunter rooms.

It wasn’t a Julie mission was it?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:53 pm
Saya had wanted to try to go to their rooms one more time. She had gathered a few more flowers, hardly enough to be called a bouquet.. Yet, it took awhile to gather this meager few.

"Oh. Marcus!" A false cheerfulness punctuated her words, as she tried to bring up a faltering smile. "I-I thought I might go .. visit Sandy's and Barney's rooms ..again." Saya said, lamely, as Marcus was looking at her with a horror she could not identify or describe.

Was this so bad? ?_?

iStoleYurVamps

revenant aria

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:05 pm
Releif! Not a Julie mission, but also sadness swept up his features. She was going to- "You know," he began, "there is um.. graves. You can visit." He'd been already but it never hurt to go again, or to show others. "They put the graves stones up just a little while ago, and... its nice to leave flowers on them. The graves I mean." Death was never pretty, and though he'd experienced it before, survivor's guilt ran deep.

"I admit I was worried Julie might have set you on a mission."

Random Artist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:23 am
"Oh! Oh, there are?" Saya brightened up, at the thought of there actually being graves. Even if .. their bodies weren't .. in them. Deus Ex sure was being nice and considerate. Even if it seemed like the common sense sort of task to do, Saya didn't see it that way.

If she died, she wouldn't be forgotten. Just placed in a pile of graves, a voice nagged at the back of her mind.

She shook her head, the flowers bouncing slightly in momentum. "No, no Julie mission here. I haven't had the fortunate experience to run into Julie yet, I believe."

Istoleyurvamps

revenant aria

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:36 am
He smiled. "Good, she's a bit.. special in what she asks. Just learn to avoid and.. you might survive." Might, key term, though he said it mostly in jest.

Julie was just weird.

"Anyway, I'll take you over it's... nice to visit every so often, odd as it sounds." He motioned for her to follow, taking the path he'd walked once before for another hunter who'd helped them. "I think most of the graves are empty, but, it's nice to know that there are graves in any event. I think really it's more closure for us then for them."

Random Artist

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff