Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
I'm you're BIGGEST fan (Eukleides Everill and L_J_Rose)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:27 pm
Shinji Tsumori
User Image

Back Story: Shinji had always been a popular boy in all of his years of living. He was born with naturally good looks, a long sharp face, tall slender body and the perfectly wide shoulders that allowed him to not look too wide, but wide enough to yield the term 'kakkoii'. The older he got, the more attractive he became, and so he decided to enter the music industry as a Visual Kei artist. When covered in his make-up, contacts, false lashes and sleek clothes, he looks even more intense to the eyes of his fans, but it would seem, without all that, he's just a pretty face in the crowd no one knew. This works to his advantage and sometimes to a disadvantage. Only his best fans would know what he looks like outside of work, and thus still feel their fan-ish attraction.

However, Shinji doesn't want that kind of relations... where everything is based off is fame. Granted, he needs someone that accepts his career in a favorable way, but still sees him as a person and not just a star. What will happen when Shinji and one of his fans get to know each other outside the area of their expertise (being his music and talent)? Will things work out, or will Shinji leave the relationship aggravated again with the lack of heart people have for his real self.

The nearly two meter star found himself, FINALLY, with some free time, and given this opportunity, he still did nothing spectacular. "Su-ta-ru-ba-ku-su... Su-ta-ru-ba-ku-su" He thought to himself as he walked down the street towards his local Starbucks. Yes, to him, coffee was the nectar of life, and he could not go a day without it. Of course, sometimes he didn't go in there looking exactly normal, but today he just looked like any other guy with his hair hanging down, not styled and cap over the top. He wore no make-up on his days off, hoping that people would just leave him alone or getter yet not know who he is.

(Feel free to have your boy meet him anywhere along the way)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:40 pm
L_J_Rose

[Oh my God.. I am SOOO sorry! D8 I forgot me and you were gonna do this RP. I feel terrible.
User Image
Josh was walking down the street to Starbucks, unknown that his favorite singer was going there too. The boy walked into the cafe, and ordered a tall double chocolate chip frap, not really a fan of coffee. The boy smiled and paid for his drink, waiting for it to be done. He looked around the cafe, waiting for his drink to be done, when he saw someone. It had looked like his favorite popstar, and the boy blinked. He heard his name and smiled, taking the drink and he slowly walked to the man, standing near him as if he had no idea he was doing so.  

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:05 pm
Shinji Tsumori
User Image

Being use to the spot light was not always a good thing for the star. As he sat there in the Starbucks with his iced caramel macchiato, he tuned everything around him out of his mind and just thought. Yes, he had many things he needed to think about, even though it was his day off. He had at lot of things to do that day, mentally anyways. After taking his first sip of the cool beverage he let out a soft sigh, as if his mind and body were just activated. Of course, once he was more aware of being alive, he also noticed the figure nearby, his light brown eyes slowly turning to fall on the other.

He couldn't help but wonder what the other was doing just standing there. Then he remembered that he was a star and had fans... Maybe it was possible that this person was a fan? He scrolled over some that he knew well in his mind, but this kid didn't come up high on the list, but he was there. Slowly a smile began to stretch it's way across his face as he waved slightly at the boy. This was his way of saying it was okay for him to come over. He wasn't going to bite or anything.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:33 pm
L_J_Rose

User Image
Josh kept staring at the star and blushed softly, watching him drink his coffee. He jumped a bit and walked over to the man when he motioned him to do so. The boy sat with Shinji and looked at him, his heart racing. "S-s-sorry for s-staring at you.." he stammered and looked at the table, holding his frap close to him. He took a sip and looked at the table, not knowing what else to say. "I-I'm a huge f-fan.. S-sorry if you've h-heard this many times.. B-but it's true.." he stammered once more and blushed hard.  

Eukleides Everill
Vice Captain

Fashionable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Anime Picture Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers