Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Solo RP] A heart to heart (Idonea & Shilo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:45 am
User Image Idonea Crept into the small area she knew to be the lands of the herd she'd grown up in. Binky was on her hocks no doubt chattering about something and yet nothing. It'd been nearly a year since she'd seen the young stallion with charming adornments and though she'd had a small silly Little crush, she had a feeling things had gone their own way and he had gone his way laving her behind as swiftly as he'd entered her life.

Binky took note of Idonea's body language and hopped up catching hold of her tail and swinging herself up onto the mare's back. Patting her neck, he took a seat and waited for her to stop so that they could chat for a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:54 am
User Image He'd decided to take a stroll,wandering about with heavy hoof falls as he walked along. A familiar jingle caused him to stop a moment and look around. Ears perked, he waited a moment before a familiar shape made it's self visible. A broad tender smile formed on his face as he made his way towards his daughter. She'd been gone a few months off on her own doing heaven only knew what. As he drew close, He called out, no not to his deaf daughter, but to her familiar who he knew couldn't bee too far off from her larger counterpart. "Binky.. Finally decided to come home has she?" He chuckled that fatherly warmth filling his voice and face as he came into view of his daughter.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:05 am
Binky jumped lightly at the sound of Idonea's father but tugged lightly at her mane to get her to stop. Scrambling up to perch atop her friend's head, she put her face in Idonea's and then looked up pointing at Shilo.

Idonea stopped dead in her tracks. Having a cotton candy pink face in hers all of a sudden was enough to get anyone's heart pounding. She then followed the tiny furry paw till her eyes fell upon her father's large hulking form. A happy smile spilled across her features then, washing aside her previous thoughts. With a bounce in her gate, she made her way to greet her father, her gait bouncing enough that it jostled Binky around till the little raccoon decided to finally scramble down to the ground and carry her own weight. "Father... I'm happy to see you." She beamed as she nuzzled her face into his big strong neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:18 am
Shilo leaned into her affections, returning them with his own before taking a step back to get a good look at her. Nodding, he waited till he was sure she was focused on him before speaking to her. "It's good to see you too. You've been absent for some time. Nothing wrong I hope." His face held a look of worry for his daughter. She wasn't a broken mare, even though she lacked her hearing she wasn't broken and though there had been a time he had tried to treat her as such, her independence time and time again had proven him wrong.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:25 am
Idonea read his face as he spoke slowly, carefully before shaking her head and answering. "I suppose no.. and yet... yes?" She looked off to the side some as she paused a moment trying to figure out just how to explain things. Finally, she looked back with a sorrowful look. "I think.. my crush is gone..." She offered a slight smile that soon faded from her face. "Been almost a year daddy." Her gray eyes filled with all the questions she had whirling up inside her every fiber. It hurt.. why did this hurt? It just didn't make sense to hurt over something she lost that had never been hers in truth.

((#A60243))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:10 am
Shilo furrowed his brow. He had known something was up.. different. "That young male you had met a while back yes?" He wanted to make sure he hadn't missed anything since the last time he'd seen her. He may have been dealing with his own pining but it didn't mean he was blind to his own daughter's troubles. No, what kinda of father would he have been had he just focused on his own issues and blindly ignored those of his own daughter? "He say anything to you?" His face showed that fatherly edge one that said his concern was starting to cause him to wonder if he had to have words with some stranger on this.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:41 am
She nodded, her ears slouching to the side. "Yes.. the very same... I had wanted to introduce him to Amelia.... but it looks like I won't get the chance." She frowned, her bottom lip lolling ever so slightly. "No.. He didn't say anything.. just disappeared all together.." She let out a deep sigh as she looked out passed him a moment once more. "Why does it sting?" She looked at him for answers to this mystery in life. "I know now it was a silly little crush.. but.. Why does it still hurt?"

Binky pouted and curled up beside one of Idonea's large hooves.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:00 am
Shilo's heart melted and broke at the same time. He felt her sorrow as a father and it pained him to see his little girl in such pain. A first crush, Oh how he knew this day would some day come, oh how he'd dreaded when realization set in that the crush was one sided. Shaking his head to get his forelock out of his eyes, he eyes her closely. "My dear girl....Even puppy love hurts when it fades away.." He offered her a gentle smile. "It's never easy but it is what helps us build and grow as individuals. When you were little remember how much you tried to stand alone after you lost your hearing? It helped you grow to who you are now, A strong, vibrant and beautiful young mare. I know it hurts.. And it will for a time.. but in time.. You will learn to get past it and it will then get better, you'll find that even this will be a valuable step in your life time." With that, he hugged her to him once more, nuzzling his nose comfortingly into her mane.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:10 am
She frowned even more seeing his words. Part of her knew he was right, but that part of her that still hurt still just wanted to hide in a hole some where and sob. It hurt and this was not a pain she was use to. Physical pain from a fall she was use to, The pain of being looked down upon or thought weak from her lack of hearing too was different and though that made her just want to be the more independent to show the naysayers wrong, but this.. this was like a dagger to her heart. That sort of pain was a new pain entirely to her. Still she knew her father must be right. Who else could she look up to in such a time? Friends? But her friends all had worries of their own.. No, her father could always be counted upon in matters where she was seeking advice. "I know.. but it still hurts..." She mumbled as she melted against him, tears slowly falling from her cheeks only to speckle his coat as they landed on them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:24 am
Shilo nodded and just stood strong for her. It was all he could do. His mother hadn't been what you could call affectionate, but he had learned sympathy and empathy on his own. He had to learn to forgive those who'd been horrible to him as a foal but all the same he'd felt sorry for them. What Idonea needed now wasn't a lecture or badgering.. She needed a warm gentle soul to comfort her and stand strong while she could not be strong for herself. "It's ok.... Let it all out my dear. Just cry all you want." He knew she couldn't hear him. She could feel the vibrations of his voice but without being able to see the words form, she wouldn't know what he was saying. Still.. he felt he had to say something.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:43 am
She cried long and hard, let it all out that which she'd been holding in. As she cried, she felt like some of her emotional burden was melting away, slipping away with every tear that fell from her eyes. Such a silly notion. that such a simple thing could actually be helping if only a little.

A moment longer passed, and soon she sniffled, stepping back to look at her father. Her face was tear stained but she felt better admittedly. She offered him a meek smile and looked towards the lands that she'd grown up in. "I think.. I want to come home for a while..." her voice was soft, still with that deep husky tone to it. She needed time to mend and What better place to mend than with those who loved you?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:46 am
Look at her he offered her a genuine, warm, lopsided grin and nodded. Who was he to argue if she wanted to come home and mend? Maybe it would be just what she needed after all? "Of course, Idonea. You know you are welcome here. After all what kind of father would I be if i Cast you out when you needed me the most?" Stepping aside, he turned and nudged her shoulder, urging her to go on ahead of him, to walk with him as he decided to return to the more populated section of the herd lands.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:49 am
At his nudge, She leaned her head down and picked Binky up from her spot around her hoof and placed her to rest on her back before nodding. Solemnly, She headed back home a few steps ahead of her father. She didn't speak anymore but just enjoyed the silent company he offered for now.

~FIN~

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff