[LOG] Desire (Hoaka x Sabia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:59 am
User Image
Hoaka woke up early and slipped out of his den leaving his sleeping ones behind. The five cubs were curled into a ball together cozy and warm he knew that he could leave them for an hour or so and not have to worry. The large purple lion moved slowly, struggling to leave the den behind, his ears still tuned to hear his little ones. Hoaka was happy that he had his little ones with him but he wanted more... he wanted a mate to raise them with him, but he wasnt really sure where to find that. After getting about 50 yards from his den Hoaka found a tree to sit under. Sastisfied that he was getting time to himself but was still close enouhh to get back to the den if need be.

User Image
Sabia`nafsi found herself wandering without a thing to do this morning. The rest of her day would be busy and so she spent this time meeting new lions and expanding her views on the world. She realized many moons ago that the world wasn't all it was cracked up to be and so she removed herself from her sheltered life and advanced in her own ability to defend herself and such. She did this all while retaining her innocence and light footed attitude.

It didn't take long to find anyone in this pride, she had done this wandering day after day. Meeting new peopl was part of her job she figured, it was something she longed aswell. Her Mother would be proud she was sure. There, laying in the shade of a large tree was a Father. She recognized Hoaka almost immediately. His pelt was very distinct and had lovely patterns, which reflected beautifully on the pelts of his sons and daughters.

Sabia did not hesitate walking up to see him, he was a gentle soul as far as she could tell from what she had heard and felt no need for defense. "Hoaka?" She called out lightly. Her voice was sweet, like a birds song and smooth. She let her rump hit the ground a few feet away and smiled down at his lying frame.

Hoaka lifted his head just before her rump hit the ground. "Why good morning Sabia." he said in a light voice. He had seen Sabia around the pride but he didn't know her too well. He did of course know that she was one of the lionees that was blessed with a very strong sight. She was someone he always tried to keep an eye on when she was around him, he felt his duty as defense commander to keep an especially close eye on those that might need more protection then others.

"How are you this morning my fine lady?" he asked slowly rising to a seated position to match hers. Hoaka was very good at speak to females and he valued them a great deal.

Sabia`nafsi smiled even sweeter as the large male gave notice to her. He had such a sweet voice and gentle tones, it was a wonder he was still alone raising the cubs. She allowed her eyes to get a once over of him and then settled into laying down across from him.

"I'm fine, a little bored.. It's been a quiet morning." She laughed lightly, she was still a bit of a little girl inside and used words that may not be suited to her age, but she meant well, it certainly didn't rid her of the aura of innocence. "How are you, how is your family?" SHe questioned, proud she knew enough to ask about his little family. She loved nothing more than a healthy family.

Hoaka's grin grew at the chance to speak about his family... his cubs... they really were his everything. "Ah my little bundles they are well." he said a small laugh in his voice. He had had a litter of seven with a rogue lioness and now five of those cubs called his den home, two stayed with their mother. "They seem to be growing like little weeds." he told Sabia with a laugh in his voice.

"I cant seep to keep them busy enough there is always one finding some trouble of sorts. Being alone raising them is definetly more work then I thought it would be." The cubs mother had stuck around the prides borders before the cubs had been weened but now she had moved on, found a mate Hoaka thought... someone from her past. Now he was left with the five cubs alone... he wouldn't trade them for anything but he did wish that he had a partner.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:23 am
Sabia shifted her weight to allow her side to hit the dirty ground. Shee cringed lightly as her mind put pictures of dirt and more being tangled into her white pelt, it was certainly a pain to clean up and get out, but she continued laying. He ears quirked and twitched as he spoke, his voice was excited and proud. Those cubs were most definitely his life.

"Those little darlings? Getting in trouble? Nah!" Heer voice was teaisng now, playful, she knew the cubs by face, not name, but knew full well that like all cubs they were always into some kind of trouble here and there. She knew Hoaka was alone in raising them and she found she thought about them alot more than she probably should have. Sabia was a lonely lioness, she had her family, a pride and was in high standings with all of them , her pelt and seer abilities told her so.

"Do you ever need help with them?" She asked, trying not to be completely invasive, but she coudl imagine how hard it was to keep performing for their pride and being a Dad. She smiled, showing she wasn't looking to be offensive, she was ready to offer here personal help if he wanted it. Though she didn't speak this part, rather waited to see what he woudl say.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:27 am
Hoaka returned the pretty lioness' smile. "You now I could use help with them from time to time. My work can make me quite busy and I worry that they don't have anyone minding after them." His pride and joy were his cubs and it wasn't easy for him to think of someone else watching them but he could tell that Sabia was kind hearted and would do her best to keep them all safe.

"Are you sure it wouldn't be too much for you, they truly are a handful and at times they can be down right troublemakers." he said laughing he knew his cubs were bad, they were just young and wanted to have fun.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:05 pm
"It would be my pleasure helping with the little ones!" The admiration on her face was clear as day and her smile did not waver. There was no hesitation because she felt none, these cubs needed another parental figure and though she would never assume to take that role she would be more than happy to lend a paw.

Should something more come out of it than so be it.

The thought struck her hard and left her blushing, something she tried to avoid many times before, but to no avail. So during the time it began she tried to straighten her face and think calmly of her parents and more, anything to remove the blush. It didn't take long once her Uncle came to mind, he was a mindless, arrogant beast who had little to no respect.

There.. problem gone.

"Hoaka, tell me more, do they like to adventure? Play hide and seek?" Her eyes were near pleading, but she remained elegant in stance and speech. It was becoming a habit.

nessiaing

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:11 pm
Hoaka's eyes glowed with pride as Sabia started asking all sorts of questions about his cubs. "Well why don't we head back towards the den and see them." Hoaka was looking up at the sky to see where the sun was he was pretty sure the cubs would just be waking up now.

"They are very adventurous and like to play any game that you can imagine... and some that you can't" he chuckled thinking of all the things the young cubs had thought up in just the short time he had had them with him.

He turned and led the way back towards his den, excited to show off his cubs to a lioness that he was growing more and more fond of.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:33 pm
Typically speaking, when a male invited a female to his den it was not for the kind of activities she knew she was expecting and nothing could make the pale lioness happier. Purity made the world a better place, though her innocence would be sickening to most.

"I would absolutely love to meet them." Her hoorah kind of voice was excited and dramatic. The cubs would likely be wonderful to witness. Their own excitement was unimaginable to the young lioness and she was nearly stumbling over her own paws trying to keep up with Hoaka, the proud Father.

"I'm sure we'll have a wonderful night.

She cooed this happily as the den came into sight and the sound of many paws leaping with joy. It was the small voices that she would never forget though, screeching excitedly for their Dad.

[fin]  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas