Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Lucky Adventures (RP)
[FIN!] Our names are not intentional (Alice x Jasper) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:08 am
User Image

Alice flicked her tail as she waited at the cafe's table, dark eyes narrowing and watching the door quietly. Her mate was late. Though she didn't mind too much, what she minded the most was that he wasn't here to snuggle against. Her coffee was cold, untouched and only bought because that was what one did in a cafe, they bought food. Or beverage.

Her paw drew circles in the table, nail digging into the wood unintentionally. Her eyes caught a male coming to close to her. Was he flirting? Or trying to? Coldly, her eyes narrowed, revealing her canine tooth quickly.

"Buzz off." She snapped, watching the male whisk away before turning back to waiting for her beloved.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:25 am
User Image

Jasper closed his book and sighed. That has got to be my favorite read so far. He rose from his cramped position and stretched his back.

"Now I've just enough time to freshen myself up befo- Oh, no!" Glancing at the clock he realized he was late for his date with Alice. When he'd woken up that morning he swore that he wouldn't be late again. Jasper glared at the book as it was its fault for dragging him into its black and white pages, put in his contacts, and rushed out the door unaware of his disheveled appearance. He half ran, half flew all the way and practically broke down the doors to get in. Breathing heavily, he spotted her sitting alone at a table and hurried over. Every time he saw her it felt as if someone else was holding his heart, making it beat awkwardly in his chest. She was so beautiful, even when she was unhappy.

"Alice," Jasper whispered her name, lungs begging for air. "P-p-please f-forgive me." He sat down uneasily accidently bumping the table and spilling the cold, untouched coffee in front Alice.

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:20 pm
Watching her mate stumble in, she should have expected his epic failure the second he came close to her. It was a mystery how he had claimed her attention, but as he knocked over her drink a sharp giggle escaped her. Ah, the ice princess rarely giggled, though Jasper was one that could entice that sweet sound from her mouth. Standing and whipping the mess away, she quickly disposed of both the cup and napkin she had used to clean the table with, turning her dark, strange eyes upon her equally strange mate.

"Jasper." She chimed, noticing others staring at them. "Once again you make a sight of us." Patting the seat in-front of her own, she sat back down and leaned on a paw, her wings flapping gently. "Sit?" Reaching her paw out, she left it there so once he sat he would hopefully hold it, her tail gently wagging.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:23 pm
He smiled when she giggled, then realized why and quickly tried to help clean it up. His ears drooped as she lightly scolded him for making a scene. Jasper was about to start apologizing when she asked him to sit and offered him her paw. His feet left the ground for only a second, then he calmed his wings and sat before he brought more attention to himself and his mate. Taking her extended paw in both of his, he leaned forward looking into her eyes and kissed it. Alice laughed again and he sighed taking in the sound of her beautiful voice. One of his ears flicked in annoyance, in the corner of his eye he saw a Noodle roll his eyes. Jasper chose to ignore this. He was here for his beloved, no one else. She was the only one he wanted to please.

“What shall I get you to replace the drink I spilled?” He smiled sheepishly.

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:27 pm
Pleased when he claimed her paw, she watched people mock her mate with rolled eyes, growling lowly. Idiots. Her eyes flicked back to Jasper, eyebrow raising. What?

"My drink?" She looked at it, wondering what it had been before. Ah! Oh! "Coffee. Black." She purred lowly, head tilting. "Though, I don't need it, sweetie." She added, flicking her wings. "Don't waste your money, dove."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:29 pm
Jasper nodded, "What ever you want, my love. Would you like to go for a walk? Maybe to the park?...or," he paused to whisper in her ear, "or maybe the library?" He couldn't help but giggle at the thought. "They can't ban me forever."  

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:09 pm
Slapping at her mate after he spoke, her eyes rolled. "They can, and they did." She grumbled back, rolling her eyes once more, though a smile touched her face. "It isn't my fault you decided to knock over half the shelves." Though, perhaps it was slightly her fault.

Still, a faint smile tugged at her mouth. That was how the two met. Alice had not liked him much in the beginning, or at all. However the library incident had made her amused, enough to want to see the male again. Now here he was, her mate. Her paw reached out, tapping his.

"Such a silly male."

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:02 pm
Japer blushed, "I wouldn't have caused so much damage if I'd had my contacts with me." He winked, "Actually it is your fault." Seeing her face, he tripped over his words to explain. "Y-you were j-j-just so pretty! And you w-w-were the f-first g-g-girl who t-turned me d-down!" His blush darkend and he slumped slightly in his chair. He hadn't meant to raise his voice, and by the looks of it, he was about to get banned again. Jasper shifted his wings nervously, "So, uh, how about that walk?"

It was his day off. He promised himself that he would not flirt with any girls today. He would go to the library and read the day away. Jasper smoothed his hair back making it stick out in all directions, like a mad scientist, then put on his glasses. The world around him shot into focus. /I really need to clean my room./ Grabbing his book bag and library card, he hurried out of is small apartment. Jasper flew to the library and welcomed the smell of old and used books. Heading to the fiction section, he curled up on an unoccupied bean bag chair, grabbed the first book he saw, and started reading. He found himself sucked in by the words, only seeing the scene playing out in his head. The main character was just about to make a break through the hoard of monsters surrounding her when he heard mumbling. Looking up from his book, he wasn't happy to be disturbed. Searching for the source, he found himself staring at a beautiful yellow demon. She was searching through the books, keeping track of what she was looking for by repeating it over and over again under her breath. /NO! NO! NO!/ He told himself, /No flirting!/ Jasper forced himself to turn back to his book, but the words no longer stood still. With letters jumping across the page and making no sense, he gave up on trying to read and decided to break his rule just once. Not wanting to the girl to see him in his dorky glasses, Jasper slipped them on a shelf. He tried to avoid squinting at her as he carefully approached. /What's the worst that could happen.../

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:11 pm
Strange eyes flicked across the shelf, watching the titles. She muttered under her breath, seeking just one book. It was the third of a five part series, and she was wrapped in it. The demon had not noticed the boy, not until suddenly he was approaching her. When he was she coldly gave him a dismissive scan over.

He was handsome, yes, but she did not care about that. Another man going to speak to her, probably with some corny line or another. She was not amused. Alice was not thrilled as most would be when a man came to speak to her. She didn't respect most men, they were all the same.

Her cold attitude was chilling, eyes narrowing before she returned to her books, once more repeating the titles under her breath, ignoring the boy.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:46 pm
About half way to her, Jasper got nervous. He'd never approached a girl without being able to see her before. He glanced down for one second, but when he looked back up, she was gone. He spun around to look for her (which was stupid because he couldn't see anything) and turned back to find himself nose to nose with her. They were so close he could see her clearly, without his glasses. Her eyes were different, it was like staring into a sunset. Her slit pupils stared back at him. A million pick-up lines came to mind, but all that came out was..."Uh...y-y-our p-p-pre-" He put a paw over his mouth. /What the heck is wrong with me! I haven't stuttered since middle school!/ Jasper stood frozen to the spot, very unsure of what to do next.  

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:34 pm
Blinking at him, her eyes narrowed even harsher, not impressed. Not even amused. "Congratulations." She grumbled, returning back to her book-shelf. Such an idiot. She was used to stupid lines like that, he wasn't different. He wasn't special. She almost wished she could mee someone special.

"I'm busy. Unless you can reach for me that book up there, go away." She snapped, having found her book finally.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:50 pm
"Book?" He glanced up to where she was pointing, but he couldn't see. /Oh heck with it./ "J-just a m-m-moment, let me g-get my g-glasses," He didn't want to leave her, but he couldn't stand not being able to see. Jasper stumbled away from her. /Where are they?/ He put his paws out in front of him, only to crash into a rack of paperbacks. Sprawled out on the floor, he started feeling around. "Um...d-do you see, a p-p-pair of g-glasses on one of th-these sh-sh-shelves?" Jasper felt his face heat up. /Moron! She's probably gone already! You really screwed this one up./ There was a sharp rap on the back of his head, "Hey!" He protested jumping to his feet. "Mr. Jasper, what on earth are you doing?!" A librarian must have heard the commotion and now stood glaring at him, an angry grey blob. "I-I was j-just..." /Just what? What am I supposed to tell her?/ He started to back up, only to knock into another shelf.  

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:54 pm
What... Was there... She watched him. Watched and stared, and then suddenly he was crashing into things. Her mouth twitched, eyes widening. What.... Suddenly, very quickly a short, quick, amused giggle escaped her mouth. Well. This was new.

Hooking her arm around his, she located his glasses and grabbed them. Glancing at the librarian, cold eyes scanned her, wings flipping. "He's going to dinner with me, that is what."

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:08 pm
"I-I am?" He asked stupidly, "I am!" Jasper straightened himself. "And that gives you good reason to go about destroying my library?!" She pointed at him and the mess. "Shhhhhhh, it's rude to make noise while others are trying to read." Having spent most of his life in the library, he knew people were beginning to stare, so Jasper tried to quite the angry woman. Sadly, it didn't work. Her face turned a rotten shade of red, and her teeth gnashed together, "Get out. Get out and don't come back!"  

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:15 pm
Alice looked at the man, rolling her eyes. "Yes." She sighed lowly, watching how he flipped between thoughts so easily. Her eyes flicked to the male, grinning in a feral fashion. "Sweetie. He didn't destroy it, he just.... decorated it." She glanced about, clicking her tongue gently.

"I mean, it gives it less of the torture dungeon you got going on here." She added, flicking strange eyes side to side.

Lucky Adventures (RP)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff