Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:58 am
Note: I stole so much of this from Saffy's thread. >> <3

Rules:

• Please read the Customs Information Thread for general rules.
  • You may enter as many forms as you'd like, but you may win only one regular SoA and one familiar custom per month.
  • You may edit your posts if you like, but please do not edit the form once it's been crossed out.
  • I accept pure gold only.
  • If you want to post a low-luck custom, you must have links to ten past custom threads you've posted in.
  • This will end at the end of the month, or unless I hit my limit before then. I can take up to 12 regular customs, and 12 familiar customs.
  • Don't delete your post and then repost the form later. It's not going to increase your chances. If, for some reason, you need to remove your form, please just empty out the post, and do not delete it. If I see you consistently doing this in multiple customs threads, I'll ignore your form if it is rolled.
  • I will not be doing Familiars.
  • If you win a slot in Saffy's customs please remove your post from my customs. The same should be done if I take a custom for you.
  • I am less likely to take overly complicated design descriptions or strange cosplays.
  • Do not post Low Luck attempts unless you have ten RP links.
  • PLEASE TURN OFF SIGNATURES!
  • Please clearly indicate what lines you want. Please remember that lions have quite a few alt lines to choose from, and I need to know which ones you mean.

----------------------

Regular SoA:
Cub: 500K
Juvenile: 450K
Adolescent: 400K
Adult: 350K

----------------------

Regular Form:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b] (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] (Make sure to include what template if there is more than one to choose from)
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Offspring:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:02 am
((Also posted in Saf's customs page 1))
Name: Starga'e
Stage: Adult
Species: Alt. Lioness.
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: Lan'tis' mate and will be going into Dawnwalkers.
Here. Clearer pattern symbols I want all over her. in light grey. (not dots like Lan'tis her mate)

Hair tuff/tail color: Star pattern. like so.
Nose/Inside ear color: lighter grey (different from hair and symbol color)
Eye Colour(s): white

Side Note: You can also download the symbols as font here: http://www.thescifiworld.net/fonts.htm (much easier than drawing them out; you have to "captalize" the font for the symbols to show 3nodding )

Reference Image(s), if applicable:
User Image
(Taken in Saf's)  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:04 am
Posted in Saf's thread.

Name: TBD
Species: Lion (Alt)
Parents: ??? x ???
Offspring: None
Description: Dark red base coat with Black tribal markings and yellow eyes. Based of Darth Talon from Star Wars.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Here and here

Species: Lioness (new)
Offspring: none
Description: Light pink with white spots covering her body. White flower design coming up her side. She has seagreen eyes.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Here! Cosplay of Mary Darling

Species: Lion (alt)
Description: Cosplay of Captain Hook. Has dark red coat with gold markings. He has clear blue eyes and a dark brown mane.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Here and Here

Name: Hiroaki
Species: Lion (New)
Description: Twin to Amaterasu (magnadearel). A ying-yang/day and night theme, where the other twin compliments/completes the picture. One twin dark; the other light. See refs, CC.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ying-Yang Day and Night  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 am
custom taken by saffy <3  

Syrius Lionwing

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:07 am
[In Saf's thread as well]

Name: Ragnar
Species: Lion (alternate - walking)
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring: --
Description: -As Ref- Body is shades of crimson and red with magma markings on legs and a deep maroon mane and tail with fading darks and highlights.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [Color Ref]

Name: Zieta
Species: Hyena (alternate)
Offspring: --
Description: Naturally colored hyena. Detailed and stylized spot markings in varying sizes. For fur, fading colors when switching to light or dark. Red eyes with pale yellow instead of white. Some scarring would be awesome, as well as any unique little touches as long as they're natural colored.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [x] [x] [x]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:08 am
Name:
Species: Lion [Any of the new templates, or the original old male template]
Parents: ??
Offspring: ??
Description: Black base with red markings. Slightly gradient on the cheeks and hair. I did random scribbles on his legs for sort of runey tattoos, but feel free to do whatever you want for them. Actually you can even just skip them too. I don't know. maaaagic?

Reference Image(s), if applicable: gibberish

Edit: Could he have the same eyecolor as this crow?

Mimsey

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:24 am
[[Also entered in Saffy's customs, Page 2]]

Name: Gideon
Species: Lion - Walking lines (Alternate)
Offspring: Asyria
Description:
I'm leaving most of this up to purely CC since Asyria was a crack breeding and Eski did an awesome job. I want to custom in her IC father so I've provided her image for reference, keeping that in mind, you're free to go nuts if you like.

I'm not sure if scarring counts as edits, but if scarring is allowed, three scratches across his nose would be neat.
Asyria
Rolled  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 am
[Also entered in Saf's customs]

Species: Lion [New Rogue, Not the Alt lines]
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: White body. Black toes, black mane. Blue eyes. Cross "scar' on his chest. Fang markings.

Stage: (Baby/Adult) Adult
Species: Hare
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: He's based on the march hare. Im not against cloth markings, but the design is CC, I just want it to resemble the picture below.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Here  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:28 am
[PG 2 of Safia's customs as well]

Name: tba
Species: Lion new lines
Parents: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Description: I would like a blue striped Na'vi style lion, complete with black mane and tail tuft. I would like the little yellow-white dots along his body as the Navi would have.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Male in front keep colors close to this if possible  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:36 am
Name: Juno
Species: Lion (the old female lines, please)
Parents: ?? x ??
Offspring: n/a
Description: A really simple lioness. She has a blonde pelt and grey-blue eyes. She will only have one marking, something based loosely on the emblem pictured in the second reference. I don't want the marking to look identical, but there to take inspiration on it. Perhaps it could like a little more like bird wings, or something. The placement of this marking/tattoo is up to you, but I'd prefer it to be a small mark rather than anything larger. The marking would be done in the slightly darker brown shown in the colour palette below.
Colour Palette
Emblem

(she has not been posted in Saf's thread)
CC  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:26 pm
[ Saffy's Thread ]

Name: Kin'iro Kami
Species: Lioness
Parents: Tarishi x ?
Offspring: ???
Description: Rapunzel Cosplay!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: User Image

====

Name: Goh'mez Ah'dums
Species: Cheetah / ( New Newest Lines )
Offspring: ? x ?
Description: Mostly black with stripes on his paws and tail.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: User Image

====

Name: Carnage
Stage: Adult / Old New
Species: Lione
Offspring:
Description: Blood red base with 'muscle/web' like markings, with a gruesome snickering teeth like marking upon his snout. One the eyes, he also has a marking that sorta looks like a white flame.
+ His eyes should be all white along with the flame design around the eyes <3
User Image
Face close up Body Ref Another ref
Low Luck Links: Yes
1 [ march major]
2 [ september major ]
3 [ eski's august ]
4 [ mila august ]
5 [ cajs custums august ]
6 [ Lithia august ]
7 [ Lithia June/July ]
8 [ ( movemeber ) ]
9) [ ( Caj jan customs ) ]
10 ) [ ( Major March Customs Thread ) ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:27 pm
Edited February 6th - Took one form out in order to add another!

(( Entered both of these in Safi's thread. ))

Name: Hurul'ayni
Stage: Cub
Species: Lion (Tuait'tekem Lines)
Parents: Jarkevaa x Kujali
Description: I've been given permission to custom into the above litter, that was taken by Ameh. Basically, I just want the girl to look just like my beautiful dog Beauty, who you can see in the many refs below.
Reference Images: Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4, Ref 5, Ref 6

Name: Jifumba
Species: Leopard (Alt Lines)
Description: I would like a cosplay of the Tim Burton version of the Cheshire Cat. =3 Just follow the refs! Basically he's grey with lots of electric blue/turquoise stripes, with slightly darker grey stripes in-between. His paws fade to a darker shade of grey at the tips. His eyes are bright blue-green and he has two dark grey eye markings coming from them. His nose and the insides of his ears are soft rosey pink. ^^ Like I said just follow teh refs!
Reference Images: Ref 1, Ref 2  

~Masamune~

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:41 pm
Also entered into Saffy's customs

Name: Lexi
Species: Lioness (New Alt Rogue)
Description: Think Snowshoe cat (since she's a snowshoe mix XD ) - brownish body with darker and lighter parts but only very slight differences in the color. dark brown/black 'points' - face, legs, ears, tail ... White paws, white chin and small 'bib' white underbelly, bright blue eyes. a few white hairs between her eyes.
Markings ref
Bib and better color ref
white hairs on nose between eyes
Rear leg marking ref 1
Rear leg marking ref 2
Good color ref of her  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:08 pm
(These are also posted in Saf's customs! [And this time I remembered to turn my sig off AT POSTING XD)

Name: Kanzi
Species: Lion - These lines, please!
Description: I want him colored like Barnacle from MLP heart His coloring's actually a bit more... Between my colored ref and the photo of the pony xd ; So you can actually play with the exact shade of blue, so long as it's somewhere between the two lol His eyes should also be the darker pink of the photo pony, IDK how I got such a light shade of pink in the colored ref xd ;
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Barnacle Symbol Amy lines ref to show how I want his mane to go Main hair color Streaks
(taken in Saf's thread)

Name: Wimbo
Species: Lion (These lines)
Description: A lion cosplay of the My Little Pony, Tuneful! I only one her hair tuft on her head to have one streak in it, and her tail hair should match the rest of her 'mane'. It's a bit hard to see, but her eyes are a light pink color. Because the toy actually had some variation in different batches, it's your choice if her hair's orange OR red-orange heart
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Tuneful Red-orange hair coloring <-Lawl, one of these-> Orange hair coloring Lavendar streak Best image of her symbols I could find

Please note, I only want this custom considered IF my breeding is picked! If it's not, then please overlook it heart

Name: Furaha
Stage: Cub
Species: Lion (Pridelands)
Parents: Danzi x Kimiko
Description: For the most part, see ref! His mane should be black, like the tail(He'd be the twin to the cub I plan to custom into the litter with the default slot). This may also sound weirdly picky, but would there be a chance of his eye markings being more... Flush to the lineart? Done something like this, this, this, and this.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ref  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:41 pm
Posted in Saf's thread, page 1.

Name: Amaterasu
Species: Lion
Parents: -- x --
Description: Twin to Hiroaki (Club Snails). A ying-yang/day and night theme, where the other twin compliments/completes the picture. One twin dark; the other light. See refs, CC.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ying-Yang
Day and Night
Meaning: "shining over heaven" in Japanese
Personality: Amaterasu is a recluse. She keeps her distance from anyone around her. The exception is her brother, Hiroaki. When she’s around him, it’s as if they are attached at the hip. She finds it difficult to speak easily in the same language everyone normally uses. Instead Amaterasu is most comfortable speaking in the language she and her twin developed when they were cubs. It doesn’t matter to her that no one else understands it. Because of this she lets Hiroaki do most of the talking; coming off as quiet or shy when they both are around others. When she has something to say, it’s usually in their lingo quietly to her brother.

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff