Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
(ORP) Fight for Your Right TO PARTY Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:03 pm
It wasn't supposed to be a party. No, Roch and Nahm had decided to have a rematch for the eating competition and were in the process of carrying two foot tall stacks of pizza boxes across the campus to Roch's room. Well, sure, he HAD some parties planned, this was Roch we're talking about, but this time, it had nothing to do with catching the eye of half the student body.

Seriously.

"Did you get the pop?!" he called over his shoulder to the grue. "I forgot to grab the wagon when I was charging the pizza to the old geezer's tab!" Yes, Roch had a little black wagon. It was the most childish thing you could think of--until you realized all the crazy crap the boil used it for. Today it was stacked to overflowing with cans of pop and a bag or two of ice on top of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:06 pm
"I got it, don't worry," Nahm replied. He was dragging the little black wagon, moving slower than usual, with great care to avoid spilling any of its precious contents. He was looking forward to this one. Roch might've beaten him last time, but he hadn't had breakfast today, specifically to prepare for the rematch. He grinned toothily. "You got some good epic music for this?"  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:10 pm
"Dude, I ALWAYS got epic music," Roch said. "I am HURT you would think I didn't! I've got an entire track lined up and programmed, got the scareoke machine set up as a DJ, y'know? Coolest setting EVAR. We might piss off the neighbors, though, but hell, how is that new?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:22 pm
"Just confirming," Nahm said lazily. "Good music is often key to proper performance in some areas of life." He smirked wickedly.

"Oooooh. Bets on how many noise complaints we can get," he offered.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:28 pm
"Proper performance, huh?" Roch teased. "You really take this seriously, don't you?" Okay, so an eating match was seriously risky. He knew it. But hell, it was WAY too much fun to pass up! "We could always invite them to join, but you ain't never met my neighbor," he drawled. "It wouldn't work. I guess we could move it into the scareoke booth..."

Food? Check. Pop? Check. Scareoke? Double check. It was obvious to anyone listening in passing (and these two were NEVER quiet) that there was about to be a massive party! And since this was Roch, it just meant everyone was invited, right? All you had to do was follow!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:34 pm
"There are two things in life I take seriously," Nahm replied. "One of them is food." He snickered.

"If they're sticks in the mud, all the more reason to piss 'em off right and proper," he declared. "I bet we can get stupid loud." The comment was accompanied by a cheerful leer. Nahm was well aware that Roch wasn't interested, but that never meant he was going to STOP being suggestive.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:19 pm
It was said that eyephones were evil. Or just bloody time suckers. Edel was officially addicted to her new gadget. Games. Bootube. Eyetunes.

Makes her wonder why she got the eyepod, but hey.

Eventually, the ghoul found herself on that part of Bootube again. And after replaying it over and over again, Edel knew she just had to do it.

Off she went, marching off to Roch's room to propose the duet they could do together for whatever stint that would need it. FMC auditions? Random live performances? Parties? Anything. The ghoul couldn't get the song out of her head.

Eventually, she did find Roch's room ... mainly because Roch was outside with what looked like A Lot Of Food. There was also a boil with him whom she didn't recognise. From what she could gather from their conversation....

Is this a party here?” she asked, sounding a little more cautious after hearing what she just heard from Nahm. Okay, maybe she shouldn't disturb them here.....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:25 pm
"Oh, hey, Edel!" Roch said, looking around the boxes and juggling the pizzas to one hand. "Party?" he repeated a bit blankly. He looked at Nahm, then he looked at the stack of pizzas in his hands and the little black wagon laden with pop, and--

"This is a party, right, Nahm? Cuz, no offense man, but she's a HELL of a lot prettier than you are." And their food eating competition was now switched to party because parties came with pretty faces.

Roch, why so shallow, man? "I'll pass the word!" he decided, handing Nahm the pizzas and digging out his phone to spam people with the news.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:57 pm
Jove had been told there was a gathering being held. At first he had been reluctant to make an appearance, his experiences involving gatherings had been poor as of late. With students who may or may not have threatened to eat him, and ambushes with hunters...

But Roch had promised it would be good. And he had to trust his friend, even if he had his own doubts. The least he could do was make an appearance! So the pup fretted and fussed for a good hour before leaving his dorm, making sure his clothing was just right, and his hair was looking decent, staring at himself in the mirror to make sure nothing was out of place. He almost changed his mind several times. But finally, he left his room.

And for the first time it was in a form he had been working on for months. Instead of appearing as a child, or a small, fluffy pup, or even a larger white dog, Jove strode nervously across campus in the appearance of a sixteen year old. About 5'5", with longer, wilder hair, the scrawny pup was more like a willowy young man, and certainly a more appropriate age for partying.

He tried to shake his anxiety, avoiding eye-contact as he headed across campus towards the reaper dorms, but his heart leaped anyway when he caught sight of the loaded up black wagon.

It wasn't too late to head back...

But instead the pup trotted up to the small group forming.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:34 pm
Chuppi was dressed nicely for what she assumed would be a fiesta (she figured that was what 'party' meant), and she nervously shuffled towards the reaper dorms. She'd been spending entirely too much time at other people's rooms lately but the little monster didn't mind, and she frowned a bit as she looked for where Roch's room might be.

She'd never been there before and hadn't gotten directions, so in sadness she wandered aimlessly around.

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:11 pm
"Yo, Jove?" Roch said, looking at the ghost boil curiously. He cocked his head slightly, since the FEAR level was right, but the height level, that was off. But--well, the kid could shape shift, right? "Lookin' GOOD!" he said, breaking into a grin as he took the pizzas back. "I wasn't sure it was you there for a second!"

But seriously, how many ghosts would jump at coming to his party, he thought with amusement. Especially ones with hair and freckles like that? "Hey, let's get in before the pizzas get cold," he said, heading for the dorm doors.

"Edel, this is Nahm and Jove, by the way, Nahm, this is Jove and Edel, Jove this is Nahm and Edel... Er, I'd point, but my hands are kind of full." Then he stopped at the door, wondering how in the hell he was going to open it...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:50 pm
Edel would really rather not admit that she was slightly flattered at Roch's crass comment to Nahm, but hey. The ghoul tried to suppress her grin by thinning her lips and giving Roch a what is going on... look. It was a party then, or so the punk reaper had just announced.

It's a pleasure to meet you Nahm,” Edel greeted, gracing the boil with a curtsy in a teasing manner seeing how his hands were full. “And it's a pleasure to meet you too Jove,” she said, stretching her hand out to the pup for a handshake.

Greetings done, the ghoul turned over to Roch who was obviously facing a problem. “Shall I?....” she trailed off, stepping closer to the door before pausing. “I suppose you would have the key or --?

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:14 pm
Taryn hadn't been told anything about any kind of party; she didn't take part in any networking sites or anything of the like, and her social circle was pretty limited. She had gone to look for Roch, though, and found a lot more. There was the little ghost boil from movie night, Chuppi and the shady boil she had seen in the broken-down bathroom. Huh...

"What's going on here?" she asked, hands on her hips. She wasn't accusing, merely curious. This looked like... a party, almost? Ooh...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:44 pm
Shehk couldn't eat most things, and she'd proven already that she certainly couldn't sing worth a damn.

However, she could make some good spookies (a surprise, really) that her finicky canid belly could eat, and so she'd come bearing those. A most excellent option for her to at least..be there.

"Heyyyy Roch! I'm here!" Shehk greeted, her tail wagging.

---

Tomoko had almost not come at all, to be honest. She'd been nervous and there was a twitch to her. But she was going to socialize if it killed her, jackdammit, and..

She immediately looked for someone to follow around, if only to not feel out of place about everything. Ouuuuu..... Her ears drooped.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:09 pm
"Hey Shehk!! C'mon, we're goin' to my room!" Roch called, having no clue what to tell Taryn so taking the easy way out for a second. "Er, yeah, well one thing led to another, so now we're gonna have a pizza party, you're welcome to come!" he finally said. "There's a key to my room in my front pocket, Edel, but that can wait till we get there. I might make Jove hold the pizzas, he's lookin' so badass," he added with a grin.

Then he caught sight of the little kitsune. "Hey! Tomoko! Haven't seen you in a while!" he called to her. "C'mon, we're gonna party!"

He headed inside as soon as the door was opened and went to the stairs leading to the lowest floor in the building. "I got a bag of cotton balls in my bathroom for you guys with sensitive ears," he told them as he headed down the hall.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff