28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:54 am
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:58 am
RockerWolfie1616

Blood..oh no..she had done it again. Flinching away from the now lifeless creature..part of her mind still wished to know more but, the killing had become a bit less out of curiousity now. Ethanol liked killing the tiny mammals..she enjoyed their suirming and, the fight they gave for their tiny lives. It gave the mare a sense of power she hadn't ever felt. No longer did she need protection form her uncle or brother. Heaving a soft breath she turned from the bloody mess, longing now for a bit of water..to wash the evidence away. No need to panic anyone she might meet...no need to be seen as some kind of monster.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Raphael had been walking quietly along when the strong scent of blood caught his nostrils. He lifted his head moving by feel, by an almost second sight through the daylight. There was a fresh kill somewhere. Or at least it smelled fresh...Maybe there was more for the taking, or maybe there was still some fresh blood or-- He paused where he was for a moment, there was someone else there too. He could smell the blood pumping through a heart very quickly. His fluffy tail twitched as he strode forward. The smell, the aroma of the being that was close let him know that it was a blood drinker to.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:59 am
RockerWolfie1616

Just as she turned and, had started towards the sound of gently flowing water Ethanol's ears gave a delicate twitch..someone had wandered close..close enough for her to hear their hooved feet meeting the earth. Oh no. To stay and talk..or run towards the sound of water? Frightening others had never been part of Ethanol's personality..it would crush her if she accidentally made someone upset because of the blood staining her light colored nose. With that in mind the mare refused to look back..she just moved foreward as fast as possible towards water. Once the slightly fast flowing stream entered her sight Ethanol stepped up her pace, quickly dashing to the very edge..dipping her nose into the cool water.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Raphael came upon the small body and sniffed at it, feeling the warmth coming off of it. A fresh kill. He licked his lips and didn't hesitate to take quick drink. He felt the warm blood splatter his mouth and down his side before he moved onwards where he had heard hurrying hooves. His knife placed delicately by his side, and still smeared with blood from his latest kill as he broke through the folliage to the sound of running water. Through veiled eyes he could someone in the edge of the water. He did not hesitate or speak as he drew closer, she was not Roma--he could tell. The rabbit ears garnered his attention for a moment, she was Gaje. "I'm Raphael," he inclined his head gently as the feather on his head bobbed and a loose pearl clattered to the floor. It was not usually his way to gave his anme so easily, names have power. But the poor little bunny looked frightened, and he was curious.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:00 am
RockerWolfie1616

When again feet came close..came near Ethanol had just finished washing the blood form her nose..but she still felt uneasy. Guilt hit her hard..but the male seemed to have his eyes closed. Maybe he hadn't noticed. "I..am Ethanol.." Inclining her head in a polite little 'bow' she looked the stallion over, curious about much but, unwilling to be rude and ask the questions aloud. She had been rasied better. "How may I help you Raphael? What brings you out and, about today?" Stoppign at just that..made Ethanol antsy. The mare longed to ask what he had been doing coming towards the place where she had just killed another little forest creature. Why had he followed? Why did he not look disgusted? Still these questions she left to buzz in her head like angry bees..waiting for the right moment to spill from her lips.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Raphael pursed his mouth for a moment, considering exactly what to say. the words slipped from his mouth carelessly," Si tut bocklo?" (Are you hungery?) He shook his head in apology. "Forgive me. I am Roma." He paused delicately. It wasn't a part of his nature to be so blunt, but she seemed so obviously flustered and was curious. "Forgive me for being so base, so rude." He bowed his head again, "I wanted to know are you hungry? Why did you leave your kill?" He opened his eyes slightly wider, still not sure if he should have been so forward. It was not kind, "Sorry. I should not have asked. My dai (mother) would be very ashamed of the way I have acted toward you."

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:03 am
RockerWolfie1616

Having no idea what he said at first, just made her more curious. but, his question… had her looking away quickly. She couldn't very well deny having killed the creature..she had done it and enjoyed it. "I-i...do not worry...ah. I do not eat them..I just.." Shuffling her feet somewhat shyly the maare again found her eyes looking away, down at the ruffles about her feet. "I wanted to see what might be inside.." Again guilt. It had become more than simple curiousity..it had become a slight love for the coppery taste of their blood..she hadn't tried eating them..but, now she felt curious about it. Trying ot sotp her thoughts ofr once Ethanol did ask a few questions..she couldn't keep them at bay forever. "What..language do you speak? Why..you don't seem bothered about..me killing it.." Sure she had noted the blood on his legs..the blood on the thing he carried with him but, she hadn't quite connected any dots.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Raphael drank a small sip of the water, regretting that the iron tast wasn't still in his mouth. "Why should I worry?" He asks lightly stopping befor his mouth forms her name, "Ethanol. It has a sweet taste to the sound of it," he muses before going on. "What is inside is not a mystery. I imagine it's much like you and I. Or at least what I've seen from my hunts." Raphael noticed her expression of anxiety. "Do no fear Ethanol, you are among your own kind." He paused again before going on. "I am Roma. Some call it gyspy, a name we do not prefer. I am not bothered by you killing the creature, because I kill them myself. I eat and drink of their blood, it is what my body craves along with the typical cravings of our kind. I would not dare condemn you for something I do also." He smiles lightly. "Do I give you reason to fear me? Would you like to retreat back to your kill? It is yours, though I drank briefly from it. My pardon, Ethanol."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:04 am
RockerWolfie1616

Well that did just add even more to her questioning mind..gypsy..Roma..it all sounded fascinating. The weight of her guilt..the fear and worries slowly drifted away at the next words Raphael spoke. Oh how she had longed to know..if someone might accept her 'curiousity'. "Well..teh first time..it ended up being out of curiousity..now I just..enjoy the taste of blood but, I have never eaten their flesh. I do not know if I would enjoy it." Someone like her. Someone who understood. So refreshing and, just..wonderful Smiling quite suddenly she moved from her position to instead circle the interesting stallion. Leaning in close only once to push a stray hair back into place. "I see..I do not fear you no. It's just odd to find someoen who does not find me..a monster. I haven't told many of what I do..I do not wish for them to fear me..or shun me." Looking back briefly to where her 'kill' lay..Ethanol gave it a good moments thought..did she want more of the blood? Would she try the meat now..no Ethanol wanted to see what the male could do. That dangerous side of her flickered to life, heart picking up speed. "Tell me..if instead..would it be too..foreward..to ask..if we might.. hunt together? I haven't ever had anyone to share with."

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Raphael opened his eyes widely to look at her as she moved closer to him. He could see the subtle flick of her ear, the curiosity that had come to light in her eyes. "Curiousity is a good thing, Ethanol. We should not be ashamed of it." He paused considering a moment before going on. "I'm glad you do not fear me, and I in turn do not fear you. We were raised differently, that's all. I take after my father, and his people. They are drinkers of blood--hunters by nature. Almost all is said to weild a weapon for the kill. I grew up with understanding, and I am sorry that you did not. It's nurture as made me the hunter I am today." He smiled brightly at her, before shutting his eyes again from the too bright sun. "I'd be honored to hunt with you. It has been awhile since I have hunted with someone else. Ethanol," he said her name gently elaborating over the sounds of it. "Let us promise not to have secrets. Let's promise to speak freely and forward to each other, and not be afraid when we are amongst are own kind. Do you agree? Ask me anything and I shall answer as long as it is my secret to tell."

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:32 pm
RockerWolfie1616

So he felt no fear about her actions..that gave her further relief. "My mother..and brothers do not like blood...that I know of. Though my father's sideo f the family..remains mostly shroudedi n mystery..except for my uncle." Thinking of her uncle brought a pleased smile Ethanol's lips once again. She found the longer she spent in Rapheal's company..the mroe relaxed and, at the same time excited she became. "I agree..it is nice to be able to talk freely..so..may I ask a slightly..rude sounding question? Do you have trouble seeing? Please forgive me if it's too much..yes..let us hunt. I can hardly wait."

Nyx Queen of Darkness

“Let there be no rude questions amongst us. Ask freely and I will answer freely,” He smiled as she mentioned her family. “My grandfather is feline, or rather the one who raised my father. The family of my mother are wanders, we only see in passing. But family is important to the Roma.

He considered a long moment, “I am…sensitive to light. It is hereditary. Supposedly, from my grandmother. But I have as of yet not met her. I depend more on sound and intuition during the day, but at night, my eyes are opened wide and seeing. Nothing escapes my sight then.” He tilted his head, “And you, Ethanol. You are made of vapors. A most interesting and beautiful female. Quiet intriguing. Are all your people like this?”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:33 pm
RockerWolfie1616

Ethanol took in eveything he said..filing it away for her own personal memories..she hoped to make more with the charming stallion. He had definetly earned her interest and, respect. It explained why Raphael kept his eyes closed most of the time..yet she wanted to see mroe of the stallion's beautiful orbs. "Oh me?" She might have blushed..but, few would be able to catch the tiny bit of heart or the slight shy tilt of her head. " Why thank you..My brothers had bits of it..on their legs..but, nothing like my tail..as I said I only know of my one uncle thus far..and he is not quite..as vaporis as I am..you are quite unique and, handsome yourself..my last question..for now happens to be about..the thing you carry. It smells of blood. What is it?"

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Raphael smiled lightly, "Why blush at the truth? I can feel and smell the heat of blood in your cheeks. I don't have to use my eyes to know that." He listened intently. So there were others that had vapours like her, very interesting indeed. When she asked about his knife, he couldn't help but smile. "It is a tradition in my family to carry a weapon. It aids the kill when one does not have teeth like my grandfather Karloff. It is a blade to pierce the flesh, to defend, to skin. It is something to hunt with. A deadly weapon."

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:53 am
RockerWolfie1616

Listening quietly Ethanol kept her eyes on the kinfe..she hadn't ever seen another with a weapon. It just made Raphael stronger and, more unique in her eyes. Stepping lightly she gave a quick flick of her tail against the other's chest, her many eyes sparking before she rushed off through the trees and, brush..moving as quietly as possible. Now she would hunt..with a partner to have such a joyous time with..she wanted to see him in action.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Raphael felt her tail flick across him, and he smiled as she darted off. He moved a more steady, measured pace at first. After a moment or two, he took to running faster. His feet were light and quick like his mother's kind, and coupled with his father's hunter genes--both learned and genetic--he made hardly a sound despite the pace he was moving.

It wasn't long before he was close to where she was, but to the right. His nose caught the scent of something small...probably a raccoon. He jerked his head to the left, telling her he'd smelled something that way.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:29 pm
RockerWolfie1616

Blood pumping Ethanol caught the slight jerk of his head, her body veering towards the left. Pushing through the under brush her nose tried ot catch the proper scent..filtering through the many creatures that moved about. Suddenly the sight of fur caught her eyes, that made her blood truly zing with adrenaline. She would catch it..despite her recent taste of blood..Ethanol wished to hunt more. It felt so wonderful to hunt with someone instead of by herself. No longer did she have to hide it..it was such an exhilerating experience. The creature however proved quite slippery..it dashed through the smaller brush, nearly tripping the mare..but she pressed onward. 'I will not be bested by such a tiny creature!' Raphael would be a great asset, he moved so gracefully on his feet..she almost stopped to watch but, had to keep going. Part of Ethanol longed to impress the hunter. Wouldn't that be grand.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Guided more by instinct and sound than his eyes, Raphael darted and dashed through the foliage with his light step. He could see the graceful way Ethanol moved as if she was captivated and enthralled by the prey. It pushed him to impress her more, to show her how he hunted. When the raccoon, for raccoon it was found itself cornered. He circled it, tilting his head, allowing her to take the kill if she wanted it.

It was cornered, unable to escape against the stone wall they’d drove it against. He could almost taste the blood and the meat. The chase had made him hungry for it, more hungry than he had been before. And now, he would be able to share his food with another like him.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:31 pm
RockerWolfie1616

Panting for air Ethanol smiled when they had cornered the poor raccoon. It would run no more..though it felt odd to see one out in the day time..and suddenly she felt a bit of hesitance..at the crazed look in it's usually wild eyes. "Wait..." Her words broke the tense thrilling air..a bit of a disappointment but, she would not kill or go near something that looked so crazed. No matter how thrilling it might be..Ethanol knew of rabid creatures. To see an animal usually only about at night really did worry her. Lips falling into a frown she listened as the creature started snarling..foaming and, bristling up violently. Ready to spring. "It looks crazed..is it safe to eat such a creature?" Damn..this is not what she had wanted to happen! She had wanted to impress Raphael..but, now she felt bad for stopping their hunt in it's tracks. Still...Ethanol wouldn't hunt something that might cause harm tothem if eaten..or somethign that might try to bite her. She had heard horror stories of infected wounds..of rabid feverish soq who lost their minds.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Raphael opened his eyes wider and inspected the creature. A moment ago, it had been fine but frightened. Yet now, it was crazed and rabid looking. It was not a chance they should take, it could kill them if it was rabid...and if it was a ruse, it wouldn't still be escaping. "We shouldn't, we'll find something else." With a smooth stroke of his knife, he killed the creature careul not to get any blood on him. "We don't want it to infect anyone."
Moving around the creature, he assessed it. Luckily it hadn’t been that bloody of a demise. “We should bury it, then wash off to make sure it doesn’t infect us. Then we can hunt again?” He looked up at her before closing his eyes to the bright light, his heart thrumming lightly like at the end of a chase.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:12 am
RockerWolfie1616

Watching Raphael move..watching him kill the creature, she tought of it as a sort of mercy killing and, a brave thing to do. To protect not only her but, anyone else that might pass through this part of the forest. With a warm smile Ethanol could only nod in agreement, her heart fluttering not only from the excitement and adrenaline but..from something else. Delicately stamping her feet to the earth the mare searched momentarily for a softer spot and, then began 'digging' as best as she could with her hooves. "Thank you..for protecting me. I'm afraid without something like what you have I would not have been able to protect myself. Though I can move my feet fast they are not the sharpest or greatest things to use during a hunt." They also hadn't been the best for protection. Ethanol did not enjoy digging for it meant getting dirt on the delicate frilled cloth she wore about her legs. Not focusing much she kept digging, thinking when they went to wash again she could clean the fabric before it became stained.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

"Here, let me," he began to help her dig. He was not particularly caring about the dirt that was on him. He didn't like the feel of it--not when he'd had the feel of blood on his skin before. Somehow...dirt just wasn't as pleasant, but it wasn't exactly horrid either.

"You're welcome. But I think you do yourself a great dishonour Ethanol. I think you could and would fend for yourself. But I agree, you need a blade. It would make things easier for you--safer for you." He paused for a moment considering, "I maybe...can acquire you a tool for your safety..." He could feel the hot flush in his cheeks as he said that. He wasn't quite sure why, but it made him blush and he kept getting redder when he tried to make himself stop.

He pushed the small body in the deep hole with the edge of his blade, careful not to touch it before kicking a bit back over the body. He wiped the sweat from his brow, still blushing furiously.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:59 am
RockerWolfie1616

Giggling lightly at the blush that heated the others face she helped pat down the dirt over the dead creatures little grave. "Thank you..your words mean more than you know..Raphael." After the 'deed' had bene done she turned back to walk towards the sound of water, a quick wash..then she could hunt again..feel that lovely adrenaline rush. Taste blood upon her lips, she wouldn't eat anything..but, something about blood would forever be..something memorable. A memory of her first time killing a little creature..looking inside it, tasting the coppery tang of blood on her young tongue. Shivering ever so slightly Ethanol stepped up her pace, longing to hunt once more with her new found friend. Someone like her. Truly today had grown into something so beautiful..she had met someone who understood her, who did not judge.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Raphael washed quickly, taking extreme caution with washing his blade. He wanted nothing to happen to them or infect them, it would be dangerous and uncurable.You like her, his friend said with a smile in his voice. She's like you. I like her too. Then he fell back quiet, but Raphael agreed. Ethanol was fascinating, diverting...intoxicating as blood. To finally find someone who understood and accepted him was a gift he'd never expected to receive. "Are you ready again?" He risked opening his burning eyes to the light so that he could see her face again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:57 pm
RockerWolfie1616

After carefully washing her frilly leg coverings Ethanol turned back to face Raphael a warm smile quick to form upon her face. "Yes.." Tail flickering she gave her legs a little shake of sorts, eager to run once more. "Lead me oh mighty hunter.." Smirking she bumped against him in a teasing manner, eyes sparkling with excitement. "I cannot wait to see you in action again, except this time we will be able to kill what we find.." Ethano lcould feel her heart speed picking up, nostrils flaring ever so slightly to take in the scents around them. Bumping him once more she started off into the woods, moving swiftly..stalking and searching with all her senses on high alert. To the left she heard a sudden soft crash..then footfalls. There! Sure Raphael would be right behind her the mare moved towards the sound..something it did not seem to be too big dashed ahead of her running for it's life.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Raphael watched as Ethanol washed off and then smirked at him with her teasing demeanor. He could feel his cheeks colouring up at her teasing. He felt himself nervous at her compliments, but quick as a dash she was off again.

He found himself racing after her, eager to catch up to her rather than the prey. He didn't want to be left behind, not when he'd found someone so accepting and tolerant of him. He felt the slight fear that if he lost her here, he might lose her forever.

His cloven feet flew through the underbrush guided by instinct more than sight. He went parallel to her, constantly seeing her far over to the right. He caught flashes of red up ahead of them, darting and bouncing through the shadows of the trees--a fox. He could smell the blood pumping so hard in it's body as he picked up the pace.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:55 am
RockerWolfie1616

Such a thrill..the little jolts of adrenaline pulsing through her body urged Ethanol onward. Her mind had long since gone blank, only focused on capturing the tiny furred creature. Never before had she hunted like this..usually she did it alone, solitary and afterwards she felt such guilt. A small portion of her had always found it wrong but, now with Raphael she had silenced that small part with his acceptance. Sharing this with him; she couldn't have been happier. As the fox bolted to the right she too bolted, legs lifting higher to carry her body, ears on high alert, tense atop her head. "There...there you are.." Voice faint she took the final lunging leap towards the cornered creature. They had run far, deeper into the forest more close to the mountains and that is what had the creature captured. As soon as it skidded to a halt Ethanol moved to quickly block escape. No it would not get away. Every breath burned in an exquisite way as the blood rushed and stopped the roaring within her ears from the run.
"I..I leave it to..you, fine hunter. Let it not suffer.." Despite hunting animals Ethanol had her own set of rules that she followed religiously. She never EVER killed rabbits..they reminded her too much of herself. The other thing was..that she never wished for her prey to suffer more than they had to, the chase offered enough torment. Now she stood waiting at the creature growled, it's eyes darting to find some sort of escape. Not today.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff