Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Interlude (Hazalinia Moongazer/ShadowBlade Dragonkin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image

Everything was perfect the stallion thought to himself as he looked around the small clearing. It was just about sunset, the few clouds showing the touches of color only this time of day could bring. There was only one thing missing.

"Whoooo," called out a red owl as it circled before landing on a branch.

Blade grinned up at his familiar Flint who preened his feathers smugly having completed his task. All was taken care of then, the last piece of this perfect evening approached... Blade's mate... Hazalinia.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image

It had been a quiet day for the nocternal mare spent sleeping for the most part. She'd been awakened by the quiet voices of a pair of owls; her own Sprite talking with Blade's Flint. It was a nice change really. The extended family was off traveling leaving Hazalinia and ShadowBlade to themselves. Each of them had children from previous relationships. Blade's son had a lifemate and children of his own and Hazalinia's daughter had a mate but like her mother had not yet been blessed with offspring with her lifemate.

There was some sense of jealousy for the apparent varility of Blade's decendants. Although they didn't mention it, the family was well aware that Blade's grandson Adrian had fathered 2 colts. With 3 familiars now in the family "herd" it was not all that difficult to keep track of even the most determinedly wayward of their extended family.

Hazalinia's wandering thoughts upon waking were interupted by a slightly louder call from Flint. The mare blinked looking up at the owl who held a flower in his claw. Having her attention he launched himself into the air, circled once and dropped the flower at her hooves before flying off, "Come, come," he called encouraging her to follow.

The mare smiled and looked up at Sprite, "I think the boys are up to something," Haze suggested to the owl who shrugged her wings before taking off after Flint. "Only one way to find out..." and she trotted after the familiars....

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:26 pm
Blade nodded in greeting as Sprite joined Flit in the branches above. Knowing Haze wouldn't be very far behind the stallion trotted forward to meet her. She was such a beautiful sight her silvery stripes reflecting the brilliant sunset. "Good evening my heart," he said coming up to her and nuzzling her. He still couldn't believe his luck in having found such a perfect match after his failure at winning over the mother of his first offspring. But there she was, all his devoted and declared.

Hazalinia let Blade come to her. Admiring the strength in him and the gleam in his red eyes as he admired her in turn. He seemed so pleased with himself. "Good evening my love. What are you up to?" she asked with a laugh.

Together they walked back to the clearing. A colorful blanket was spread beneath the tree with piles of succulent grasses and clover.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:34 pm
Though the set up spoke for itself, Blade answered Haze's question, "I thought a nice evening picnic was in order, being that its just the two of us right now." A quick glance at the owls who churred their amusement before taking off for their own alone time.

Haze laughed as she watched the owls wing away, "I see." She nuzzled him affectionately. "You're so good to me dear heart." The mare looked over her mate's offerings and started nibbling on some sweet hay.

Blade was very happy to provide for the mare who won his heart. There were times he regretted that they had not met before each had their failed previous relationships. Still neither regretted the resulting offspring or the friendships that had survived where so many others wouldn't have. Hazalinia looked at Blade's children and grandchildren as an extension of her own family and Blade felt the same about Haze's children. He grew thoughtful thinking of Haze's history, of the family she had lost over what amounted to a misunderstanding. Being able to provide her with a new family to replace the one that had exiled her meant the world to him. he regretted that the gods had yet to bless their mating with offspring, but someday there would be baskets to care for again.

Still a bit lost in his own thoughts Blade also bent to begin his meal.

With the unusual quiet time with even their familiars off Haze was content to enjoy the meal in companionable silence. After some time though she noticed how thoughtful Blade seemed. "Something on your mind, dear?"

Blade tossed his mane a touch embarrassed. "I'm sorry, even when they arn't here the family interupts."

"Worried about Adrian?"

"Not so much about Adrian. I can understand where he's comign from. Being surrounded by lifemated couples can rub an independent young stallion the wrong way. I'm worried about the mare and the foals. It seems she wanted the family but I wonder why such a young mare was so eager for children. Adrian's going to try to keep us from her and the boys, but.."

"It'll all work out. He's managing to be there for them as much as he can while trying to hide them from us. If we should happen upon Sakura or the boys in our own travels there's not much he can do about it. We'll keep an eye on things and if they need help we're close enough to provide." Hazalinia could well understand why a lonely mare would want a family so young. Chances were there had been a close family in her foalhood, much like Haze's own situation. Yes they would continue to send Flit, Sprite and her daughter's wolf Arrowsong around to keep tabs on the family that didn't know they were family.

The thoughtful silences and resulting conversation took them through their meal and after lingering over their clover the pair exchanged meaningful glances. Together with a great deal of "accidental" nudges they folded up the blanket, storing it away in the branches above. With the rising moon now shining her light on her namesake's silvery stripes the pair walked side by side into the night their conversation turning away from the extended family and to more intimate matters just between the two of them....  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces