Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP][FIN] A New Toy (Demon and Cherish)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:13 am
User Image

It hadn't taken much convincing to bring the unusual mare to the mountains with him, and now that they were tucked safely into his cave he couldn't help but just stare at her. His glowing eyes shining out of his face even through the darkness that clung to them.

Her ways were so... strange to him. Yet he supposed that was the appeal, and the way she looked at him, it was as if she revered him as God, and what Kalona didn't like the look of that? He grinned again, his eyes narrowing slightly as he took in all her unusual features. The fins upon her rump, her tail, the delicate flow of hair. It lead him to one conclusion; this mare was designed for the Ocean. Even her colour was perfect for the water; unlike his own earth tones which allowed him to blend into tree trunks and the dull stone of the mountain. So different... yet one thing was clear, now she was here she would not be leaving him.

"So...." He said, striking a conversation at last; "...what is it I call you?" He had heard those inferior creatures that had been with her using a name, but he would much rather hear it from her lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:34 am
User ImageOn their journey up to the cave Cherish had finally managed to look, actually look, at her god, and she was pleased with what she saw. Her angel possessed midnight wings and snowy white horns. He just oozed safety. And those eyes! Cherish was enthralled. She had even followed her god to this dark place, this cave, but it didn’t even matter. Every time his glowing eyes rested on her she could feel her heart palpitate and then she’d fall again. Yes, she had found her reason for being, her goal in life. It was those eyes. This divine creature.

She twined her tail around one of her God’s legs, and squirmed, wriggling herself closer to him. She could barely make out the shapes in the cave, trusting herself to her god’s care. At his question, she stilled. Fighting off the urge to break into song, she took a deep breath and spoke her first real coherent words ever, “Cherish me! Cherish me!” Her light, sing-song voice echoed around the cave and she peered back up at her god, a smile lighting up her face. She was silent only a few seconds before she broke into a real song, never looking away from her god.

“Cherish!
Cherish the thought
Of always having you here by my side
oh baby I, Cherish the joy
You keep bringing it into my life and I'm always singing it
Cherish your strength
You got the power to make me feel good
and baby I, Perish the thought
Of ever leaving, I never would!"

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:02 pm
Demon had to admit... he was fascinated by her. Even in the dark, she was the most stunning and etherial thing he had ever lay his eyes upon... and well, those horns.... they were simply the topping on this delicious cake. Part Kalona? Surely not....

"Cherish," He all but purred her name, as a grin covered his features -even if it did look more like a snarl- while she began to sing. Yes, he had made the right decision. No one other than he could protect such a delicate creature... she was now claimed, his latest and greatest possession. Putting all others before her to shame.

Bringing his wing up to her, he caughter her under the chin to make sure she wouldn't look away while he spoke words no one other than she would ever hear.... he was good at lying in front of others, this was not their business. "And oh... how I shall Cherish you." He scented her, taking a deep full breath of that delicious scent. He was tempted to sample her, to taste the delicious nector that ran in her veins but he resisted... for now at least. Still, she had a fitting name... he could not have chosen a better name had he picked it himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:24 am
Cherish's song trailed off, as she felt a gentle pressure under her chin. Her eyes focused on her God. Her snarly, beautiful god. Mesmerized, she listened to his words and felt his breath on her cheek. She could hear the rhythmic beating of her rabbit heart, pacing quickly in her chest.

But it lasted only a few seconds before she lithely twisted her head away from her God. He may have claimed her but she had yet to make her mark. She reluctantly, very reluctantly pulled her eyes from his, only to see the blackness of the cave. Her tail constricted tighter on his front leg, her pillar of safety, her life support in a sea of darkness.

Then she did something utterly strange. She leaned into Demon's chest and began wiggling, pressing as much of her body into him as she possibly could and kinda squirming around. Trying to rub as much of his scent as possible onto herself. Happy with herself, she sang a quiet song under her breath as she worked on making Demon 'hers' "...You are the best thing that's ever been mine..."

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:26 am
To say he was taken by surpise was an understatement. He was blown away. Few that found his eyes mesmorizing had ever been able to tear themselves away... and even fewer had ever had the courage to rub themselves against him without fear of consequence. He suspected Cherish felt so comfortable around him because she didn't really understand who or what he was, her mind seemed much similer than most yet he was strangely drawn to it.... if needs be, he would have the cunning of two and more to keep her safe, hidden and protected.

For one thing was certain, now that she was within his possession she would not be leaving. The only question was how to keep her. She seemed enchanted enough by him for that to be reason enough for her to say for a while... he would simply have to... encourage her further. He looked over her form, leaning back slightly so that his chest and neck were more readily open to her as he lazily took in her form for what must have been the hundreth or so time.... who was counting.

Glourious hips, perfect for childbirth... though he was not sure he would ever risk her on such a thing; after all he had heard that pregnancy could leave marks upon the flesh and often lead to the death of the mother or foals or both if the birth went wrong.... and this delicate creature birthing kalona spawn? He predicted a LOT could and would go wrong. For now, he would simply indulge in her presence... everything else would come second.

He grin widened as he processed her words..... mine, he had just been thinking the same about her... but to be claimed in return, the concept seemed alien, in fact he had fleed from such affection once before.... yet he could not blame her, not when she looked up at with such reverance and simpliness. He wrapped a wing around her, letting her feel his warmth and the steady beating heart that was so different from her quickly fluttering one. Then he said four little words that he never spoken to another.... and would probably deny in public; "Yes, I am yours."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:41 am
Cherish stopped squirming once she felt the gentle cover of Demon's wing around her. She settled, and could hear the whomping of Demon's heart next to her. The steady rythmn was like a lullaby and she leaned in closer to hear its relaxing beat. She rested her head against his side and closed her eyes, listening. She began to hum, using Demon as her metronome. After a while the song faltered, and came to a stumbling close. Cherish was so relaxed that, just like a child who had spent all their energy, she had fallen asleep, cheek still pressed to her God's skin. The horror of leaving herself totally unguarded against the fierce Kalona didn't, and never would, cross her mind.

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:49 am
Demon listened to Cherish's little sound, rather pleased with himself. Even as he felt her slip into a gentle slumber he didn't move or hesitate. He had found something that truely interested him, that seemed to surprise and delight him... he already pitied any fool who tried to take her from him! As far as he was concerned she was his.... even more so than he had offered to be hers. There was something about her that drew him to her... something about her that seemed to change everything.

He would figure it out, in time, just as he would figure her out... what she liked.... what she wanted... and he would give it to her. His precious possession would have everything in the world she wanted. Except freedom from him. That wasn't an option. Never would be. He just hoped she would never try to run from him... for Demon would never, and could never forgive that.

As promised he guarded her, and held her, as she slept. A sight that no one would have believed.... a beast protecting his beauty.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games