• Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:28 am
User Image

User Image
Being roleplayed by her new co-owner DragonBreath1989

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:33 am
Sambo sat lay beside a stream with his hoof half emerged watching the ripples he created. He was bored. Bored, bored, bored. Nothing had come along for him to torment in days and he nothing better to do really. Loner that he was, he still liked company around that suited his needs. Right now he need something to make miserable of something to deceive. And the bugs, birds and frogs just weren't cutting it. He sighed and then mewed at nearby frog staring at him. "Careful croaker. I'm in the just the frame of mind to do things to you I shouldn't"  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

DragonBreath1989

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:54 am
Walking Slowly up the stream carfully picking up one hoof and setting it down Ruby wated the movment of the water around her legs. Touching the water lightly with the tip of her hoof she give a light giggle. Not noticing the stud standing in front of her. She again looks down at the water sticking her nose in feeling the frigided water flowing over her nostals Ruby hears a unfamiliar voice coming from infront of her she quickly lifts her head to face a black and green stallion laying with one leg in the pool. Looking atonished at the stallion she states "Excuse me. Are you talking to me?" Her voice sounding a little concerned at his comment. Raising one of her eyebrows she gives him a qustioning face. Her eyes giving him a hurry up and answer look. Keeping her eyes on him she lightly steps her way out of the water to the other side of the bank.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:21 pm
He goes quiet as he finally notices her standing not three feet away. He wonders how she snuck up on him and then remembers he wasn't paying so much attention to the water as the frog. He turns over to look at her fully. He's struck immediately by her beauty. A full breed quilin to his half-breed. He grins and decides immediately she is going to be his. My pretty new pet. He smiles in what he hopes is a winning manner. I suppose I just got my wish. Deception with this one should work nicely. "Hello pretty lady. No I wasn't talking to you. But I'd like to. What brings you my way?"

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

DragonBreath1989

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:35 pm
Looking to one side she gives him a slight smile. Her eyes going calm she looks down at him laying there. She giggles a little bit at him startaled state. "Well..." she says giving him a light smile. "I just got back from visiting a friend of mine at the ocean. I am heading back home. and I was just taking my time enjoying the water on my feet." she holds one of her hooves up at him pawing at the ground. Her face slightly turning reder as she looks away from him. "What you doing laying down on a day like this?" She looks up at the perfectly blue sky above her. Slowly putting her eyes back on him she takes a step into the water again watching the water move at her feet. She smiles and looks back up at him. Carefully kicking the water playfully she sends it flying in his direction. Laughing she looks at him dripping with the water she had just splashed him with. "Get up lazy. Enjoy the day." Smiling largly at him she waits a little bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:41 am
He found her amusing. And far to pretty and giggly for her own good. In his experience most Quilins were far, far too nice. Preferring to use their skills to help rather than hinder. Too bad for her he loved to hinder. He found himself grinning at her and was about to answer her...would have answered her...until she decided it was a good idea to splash him. He yowled and hissed and jumped to his feet, the fur on his back standing on end. He contemplated several ways to cause her pain just for the one transgression. "How dare you get me wet!" He bared a set of bluntly pointed fangs at her and hissed again. In his anger, the green motes he could produce became visible and they shifted around his body erratically, belaying his mood. His eyes glowed green and spat smoke at the edges. "I don't care who you are, do that again and I'll kill you."  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

DragonBreath1989

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:36 am
Her face going from a large smile to a frown made her almost cry. She looked down to the ground ashamed of herself. "I am so sorry. I didnt mean to cause you pain." Her face so sad that everything seemed to weap around her. Starting to step more up stream her eyes dripping tears. She walked a little farther away from him. "Well i guess I will get going then." She turned her back to him and started slowly shifting her weight on each foot to walk on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:02 am
He deflated when her reaction to his anger was retreat. No fun to be had when the other player wasn't going to play. Silently he cursed the quilin stereotype and the fact that she apparently personified it. Quiet, demure, calm and non-combative. Damn mare. He growled but calmed. The mots disappeared and his eyes stopped glowing. "For whatever reason I am not fully quilin. I am apparently part feline and I don't particularly like being wet. Or made to be wet unless I'm choosing to be. Do not do that again." He waited for her to turn her pretty red rear around and come back.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

DragonBreath1989

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:34 am
Smiling at herself she let out a light Sigh. Turning around at him her face back to the playful look that it was before. She quickly splashes her way out of the water. Kicking some dust at him. She jumps back splitting her legs out leaning forward on her front legs. So that her a** was up in the air. She looks up at him in a playful mood. Swishing her tail from side to side she stares at him. "Lets race. Lets do something." Her voice filled with excitement. Noticing he wasn't really interested in playing she gathered herself together straightening out. After standing up straight and shacking her body from the water and dust she looked over at him. Smiling at him she took one then two steps toward him. Her eyes looking away from his. "Would you be willing to walk me home?" Her face getting a little more red than normal. Looking down at her hoof she tilts her head to the side looking thought the corner of her eyes at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:45 am
He tilted his head at her and decided to be amused. Bubbly. That's what she was, bubbly. And she apparently didn't need his slight nod to tell her he didn't want to play. At least not the kind of games she was thinking of. And then she decided to flirt with her and he blinked and then grinned. It was clear she had no idea what she was doing but if she was attracted to him then he had less work to do. "Where is home?" Boldly he leans forward to touch muzzles and smell her, wondering at her reaction.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

DragonBreath1989

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 am
Shocked at his touch her natural reaction was to step back and look at him in shock. Her head tilted a little then calmed down. She was acting flirty it was her fault for sending that message. Taking the step back to him she leaned into him nuzzling him back. Smiling her body calm yet again. She sighed. "I am sorry for acting that way. I am not normally that playful. I just got urge to actually play. Which is not like me." Putting her head down to the stream so sipped at the water a little bit. Her thirsty body the water like a friend. Looking back up at the stallion she pointed up the stream. "Home is this way. If you cant make it home tonight yourself you are more than welcome to stay there." Her smiling slightly relaxing she put her head on his back keeping her ear to him so that he knew she was listening. Her eyes softly closing as she enjoyed the warmth of the black fir on her face. Lightly rubbing her face on his back she sighs letting her head fall from his back. Turning to the direction of home. she lift her feet to start heading back. taking a few steps she looks back at him with a look as if asking him if he was coming.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:15 pm
He stayed silent and watched her as all the emotions crossed her face. He was definitely amused. He just wasn't going to let her know how much. She seemed to feel the need to explain and take a drink so he nodded and let her. When she reached out to touch him some more he stood stock still. Interesting, very interesting.... She clearly assumed that because he was like her that he was trustworthy. That he wouldn't really hurt her. Wrong. He grinned inwardly but allowed him to genuinely enjoy her nuzzle for moment. Life could get lonely sometimes. "If that's what you want pretty lady." So he follows at his usual, casual, placid pace.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

DragonBreath1989

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:32 pm
Noding at him as he followed her up the stream she looked behind at him. Was he the realy thing or was he faking this. For a part of her told her not to do anything to turn her head and walk away from him. Another part told her he was the best thing ever. To her he was very handsome and seemed nice. But she knew she couldnt take it fast with him. He was new to her she didnt know him at all. She didnt want to get involved that fast. She was not easy. For the longest time she fought with herself in her head. Until she came back to reality. Stoping to wait for him to catch up she looked over at him. "I would like it if you stayed the night. I would like to get to know you a little better for we had started on the wrong foot at first." She smiled at him. In her head she knew she made a fatal error. She had invited him to stay with her she messed up. She needs to take it back but she cant he is so kind and nice. Accepting her mistake she agreed with herself that if it got to far that should would not stay in the same area as him that she would be careful. then it dawned apon her what if she wasnt careful. What if she let him take it so far. What would happen. Shaking her head she rubed her face on his side. Feeling his warm fir again on her face she relaxed. No he is good. He is to kind to want to hurt me. He will respect me and not take it far tonight. He barly knows me. Proud of hersef she smiled lightly and walked on as she listened to the brook next to her. She looked over at him so happy about him being with her. "You are so handsome sir. My name is Ruby, if i didnt introduce myself to you." She blushed as she said this to him. How could i say suck a thing. That went to far. Wow I am no good at this. Looking down she wondered about his realction to her comment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:09 am
Well that was interesting, if he wasn't mistaken she was swinging her tush in front of him on purpose and seemed to have livened several more notches. Already having a large ego, he felt his inflate several more times. She already thinks I'm Prince Charming. This will be easier than I thought..and so much fun! "If you want me to stay with you lady...", he paused as if really thinking about whether it was a good idea, "...maybe I will. I don't want to discomfort you in any way." He grinned inwardly at his sly suave remark. She'd believe he was what she thought or he'd die trying. "You didn't introduce yourself. But then neither did I. Rather rude of me. But then you surprise me. A terrible excuse I suppose, but then..." He drifted off and let the sentence drop. "My name is Sambo, Sambo the Black Cat at your service. It is nice to meet you Ruby. You suit your name obviously." Inwardly he licked his lips at her pretty red and white hide. Delicious.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

DragonBreath1989

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:34 pm
Smiling she nods back at him. Her heart pounding at her chest. He was everything she thought he was. Leading him to her strall filled living space. She looks back at him. The place is quiet large and looks very comfortable. Looking back at the staillion she pushes him inside. Looking at him she smiles walking past him so goes and munches on some of the oats and greens left from her breakfast. Looking back at him a she asks "you hungry? I have more than enough food for you as well." Smiling at him she backs away and faces him.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff