[PRP] In the Beginning. [Vaslissa x Demon] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:28 am
(This is set in the past, before Lissa decided to become a leader. She's a teenager here.)

User ImageLissa moved through the trees pushing branches aside. Leaves and branches crunched under her hooves, sending animals running. She moved slowly, her breathing laboured due to her dry throat. She was weak a result of dehydration. She did not know these lands well enough to find water and she was beginning to think she would die. She prayed to the spirits for someone to guide her, but as always no one did. She was on her own, as she had been for a while now. One would think she would have adapted, learned to survive. But Lissa was young, naive. She got careless. But who would care when everyone you loved was dead?

Her ears twitched and she almost sang with the joy at the sound her brain processed. Water. Trickling. It was like music. She pushed herself forward and broke through the trees onto the bank of a small stream. Sinking to her feet, she plunged her head into the water and drank. With strength flowing back to her now, she lifted herself up, touching her horn to various aches and bruises that riddled her body, healing them.

Laying down, she released a sigh of relief. Perhaps she wasn't as hopeless as she thought.

Syaoran-Puu generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:12 am
User Image Demon was getting closer to perfection, he could almost feel the hum of power coursing through his blood... of course that was impossible but that didn't mean he didn't feel stronger somehow. Who would have thought... Black magic! There for the taking to those who were willing to claim it. He had considered sharing it with his sister, his kin, but so far the words had not slipped through his lips..... Demon longed to be the strongest of the two; physically he was but Fathom was often.... sly-er. The fact that she was female had drawn the attention of kalona stallions, something Demon despised since they had always looked down their nose at him... older and bolder now he would allow them to simply dismiss him, see him as insignificant; no.... not any more.

The black magic, the power he was mastering with the help of his 'mentor' was growing more accurate. At first it was hit or miss if it even worked, now it usually worked it was just a case of how quickly.... which all depended on how strong his opponant was. He had discovered something interesting.... males seemed to wriggle in agony while females tended to look really ill. He was not a pure breed Kalona however, his greatgrandmother being a Dragon but there was enough true Kalona blood in his system to do harm. Demon smirked, perhaps his father had gifted him with something after all.....

Today he was wandering, looking for a possible target while simply scouting the area. He had decided to claim this forest a while ago, the mountain that stood proudly beside it offered an excellent location to lay down his head while the forest gave him a more varied option for food. Win win as far as he was concerned; but this was the first time he had truely scouted out each and every area... learning the way of the land, the movement of water, the way the breeze rushed through the branches... it was all important, needed to be tracked and watched and mastered.

Thinking of water there was some coming up, he grinned, having found several small foxes and wolves stealing a drink here at night... what would he find in the day he wondered?

It didn't take long for his eyes to fall upon his next victum....a purple and pink mare. Unicorn blood, but she looked weak and tried, the perfect conditions for his little 'trick' to work quickly on.

Before he stepped out he closed his eyes and concentrated. It took a lot of concentration to access the power, the curse of a half-breed.

Attack Roll:
1- Demon's black magic doesn't take hold this time. (Miss)
2- Demon's black magic works, but will take a while to surface into symtoms. (Hit - but slow)
3- Demon's black magic works, taking effect almost immediatly though the illness starts off as weak to begin with. (Hit - immediate)
--she will probably think she is just exhausted to start with--

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:35 am
Lissa splashed her feet in the water, relishing the cooling sensation it brought to her warm body. Her breathing had slowed considerably and she was no longer sweating. All in all she felt a lot better. Things were starting to look up, now and while Lissa could simply put that down to the relief of not dying, she relished in the feeling.

Unfortunately, the feeling did not last. Lissa slumped, sinking to the ground. Her breathing began to labour and moving became difficult. It was as if she was dehydrated again. As if she had never had water. She groaned, her eyes fluttering, begging to close, to let her drift off to sleep. Fighting it, she forced herself to sit up after splashing water in her face.

Her heart raced and she began to panic. Was she sick? She was new to healing, learning a few things via trial and error, if she was sick she wouldn't be able to heal herself. She needed help but she couldn't move. Looking around, she came to glance upon a stallion. A kalona. She dragged herself away from him and glared. "Wh.. What is this? Are you gonna stand there or are you gonna eat me?" She pushed herself up more, grimacing with the strain. "You should know I won't go quietly." She only hoped it would happen soon, she couldn't keep herself up much longer - she was close to fainting.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:21 am
Demons' glowing white eyes flashed open the moment he felt his magic leave his body and flow into his latest target. Everything tingled, and for a moment he felt high on his own power... but the thought that he was not invunderable brought him back to reality.

His eyes narrowed at the mares words.... how dare she be so bold with him?!

With a graceful swagger he walked towards the pink mare. Her colours were far to bold to provide camoflage among the green and browns of the forest. Demon's own pelt was another story. He looked like the bark of a tree at first glance, and when he wanted to stay hidden he did so with ease. Still, he supposed he ought to be thankful that she was so bright, for she had announced herself as his neck play thing.

When he was close to her, so close that he could raise his hoof and touch her crumpled form he grinned. The motion looking more like a scowl with his extended fangs protruding forth with silent menace. "So impatient to die?" He tutted, the sound almost like the clucking of a falcon. "What a shame that my plans are not the same..... you see." He brought his forked tail forward and touched her side briefly with it, a strange caress, a taunt. "I would rather watch my magic consume you. You are weak... but I would have you weaker. I would have you beg for me to end your life, to end the torment that will consume you from the inside out." He paused for a moment. Perhaps he should simply observe.... but for some reason he couldn't keep his lips from moving.

He watched her body, observing how his magic affected her. She went down quickly, but that was probably because she looked exhausted... even the freshly healed wounds still looks like dull scars upon her flesh, not yet vanished. Interesting.... a pure unicorn could heal his black magic but he had never tried to use it on one before... of course, the mare before him was not pure. Her tail spoke of mixed breeding.... but in her case not to her advantage. There was no healing stronger than a pure unicorn.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:39 am
Lissa smiled, though it came off weaker than she intended, and looked up at the kalona as he approached. "If there's one thing I've learned it's that I don't die easily." Her eyes drifted down to her legs, remembering the fire that licked at them as she ran to escape her burning home. Were she any other species she'd be scarred. Lissa sometimes wondered if she was wrong to heal her wounds. If she should have worn them as a badge of honour, of pride, of her family.

Her form shuddered violently as the kalona's tail touched her side. His presence made her skin crawl and she wasn't sure if it was from fear or from the dark magic she could feel coming from him. Her eyes met his once more and she tilted her head to the side. "One would think your mother would've taught you not to play with your food."

She panted, the effects of his magic growing stronger now that he was close. She needed to heal herself, even if she just guessed how it was done, but she was pretty certain that he wouldn't allow that. She grew tired of his tail on her and knocked it away with her horn, that motion almost making her faint. Too weak to fight, not that she knew how. Too weak to run, not that she could out run him. Too weak for anything, her only retaliation petty words.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:21 am
"Actually...." He said with a soft growl, "my mother encouraged it." The ideals of Kalona's and normal soquili differed greatly, for him the sport of the hunt, the taunt and domination where just as important as the meal itself. Of course on this occassion he had no intention of eating her; no his appetite was full; he simply wanted to watch her die, to watch the effects of black magic consume her. This way he could understand his strengths and weakness and improve. So far he had discovered his biggest weakness was the concentration needed... if he closed his eyes and focused then he was leaving himself open for attack. If he tried to rush it then nothing happened.

Demon let the mare bat his tail away, bringing it sway on the ground behind him as he begun to circle her. He supposed to a those interested in such things she would be deemed delicate and beautiful among her own kind.... but Demon's perception of such things was very different. Spirit, cunning, and on occassion a wicked tongue were far more attractive traits. As far as Demon was concerned he could claim and own any creature he wanted.... and he had. Rhea. His mind purred at the memory of her... he had released her after starting to feel... he nearly shuddered at the reminder.

"Now..." he drawled. "What am I going to do with you?" He paused just before he head so she could look up into his face with ease, "Suggestions?" The look upon his face was one riddled with evil intent.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:56 am
Lissa glared at him through slitted eyes, laying completely on the ground now, too weak to hold herself up. "How about letting me go?" Her eyes never left him, never softened or filled with kindness. There was only hate, anger and determination. Lissa had heard of kalonas when she was a child. Her enemy. She'd never met one until today and she was disgusted with the way she handled it. 'Father would be disappointed.'

No. He wouldn't. He would be disappointed in himself for letting harm come to her. Lissa knew this. He would always protect her, no matter what. But he wasn't here now. No one was coming to protect her. No one was going to rescue her. She was alone. So tired. So exhausted. So.. so ready to give up.

But she wouldn't. Not yet. If he wanted to watch her die he would have to kill her himself. She shifted her back leg into the lake, the cold water sending a shock through her body, jolting her and waking her up just a little. "My father told stories about your kind. I always thought he was just trying to scare me. I probably should've paid more attention. Might've saved my life today."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:52 am
Demon watched her for a moment... well that was slightly impressive, not many got back up once his magic knocked them down. He watched, wondering if it was her diluted unicorn blood aiding her.... though he suspected that wouldn't last long.

"There is no need to bloody my hooves...." He said with a snarled smile, "Of course...." He jumped, snapped his wings open so he glided silently towards towards the water before breaking through the surface with a steady 'splash' and 'woosh' of water as it waved up beside his body, caressing his sides like a lover.

Without caring how she reacted he approached her. Slow, calculated movements. His tail swaying from side to side in the water making it look as if a water snake followed him. It didn't take long to reach her. He got so close that they we practically nose to nose. He could smell her almost floral scent in his nose and was sure she could smell the iron taints of blood that lingered on his own warm breath. His eyes narrowed with delight as he spoke, wanting very much for her to squirm and react. His voice was just above a whisper. "....I could take a bite. Leave a mark on that pretty little face or rump of yours, make it so you would forever be left with my mark upon you.... damaged.... claimed." Demon had no intention of claiming another mare, one was enough.... Rhea had been the first.... now Cherish. And if he had his way no one would ever replace Cherish. The growl that rose from his throat at that very thought sent ripples across the waters sleek surface, echoed on the tree line before bouncing back to them. It was a fearsome sound.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:42 am
Lissa spat at the ground and laughed. "Oh no, we wouldn't want to get your hooves dirty now would we? Heaven forbid." She inwardly flinched as he claim close to her, holding back the bile that rose in his throat at the smell of blood on his breath. This could very well be her last day alive. With Demon so close to her now she became fully aware of the danger she was in. Her heart quickened and she breathed quickly, starting to panick.

Bite? Mark? If he bit her now she would not be able to heal it in time to stop the scar. She'd gotten rid of all other scars including the ones from the fire. How would she deal with this? She came to the conclusion that she could. She would. She would wear his mark. Wear it as a warning to all those around her. And just like that she realised why her father became a leader. Not for power, not for adoration, not for riches or fame. It was to protect others. To give them a safe place to live and grow. To love and learn.

"Go ahead," she said fiercely, her eyes meeting his. "I'll wear your mark like a badge. Because I'll survive this. I'll survive this and become a leader.." her voice grew faint and she breathed deep and heavy. "And I'll lead a great heard and come after you to give you my own mark."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:17 am
Demon growled at her words, something that echoed in the small space around them. "Do not toy with me little mare...." He did not appreciate her attitude, not when she was in his trap, could be crushed under his hoof with minimal effort... yet a small part of him did enjoy the challenge, the determination not to give up... and had he been a better stallion he may have considered letting her live simply for her spirit. But Lana'thel had told him long ago that the spirit was there simply so someone could break it... and she had done he best to break his.

He growled a new at the rancid memory. But his time would come to sort that out....

He moved his mouth closer to her, allowed his teeth to touch her cheek so she could feel the sharpness of them. He didn't bite however, just gave her a glimspe of what he could do, the power in his jaw. "You will wear my mark... I assure you... and every time you look at it... you will remember me." He spoke into her ear, a direct vice, and he was oh so happy to catch her slight flinching from time to time. "You will remember the beast I am...." He grinned then and pulled away... "Or you would... if you were going to live past today."

He ran his tail across her body again, testing her reflexes and checking how much his black magic was having an effect, it was obvious she was growing weaker..... despite her small spurt of life moments earlier.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:40 am
Lissa closed her eyes as his fangs touched her face, her imagination going into over-drive with all the things he could do to her with them. She averted her eyes away from him, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing the fear she was sure was showing in them. Not that it would matter since his words made her shudder.

Kill her. He was going to kill her. Everything she did to survive, all the pain. The agony. The hard work. It was all about to be blown out - a candle in the wind. How.. How could she have been so foolish. She wanted to cry - to beg for her life, but she knew that would only make him more arrogant, more proud.

"But what would killing me prove? That you can take down a defenseless female?" She snorted. "How strong that will make you look."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:29 am
He smiled wide at her question. "Are you so foolish my dear?" He rolled his eyes in a mocking fashion. "I am a Kalona.... worth is in our kills... but you.... this kill.... well...." He licked his lips. "...it will be a true testement to my power." Although Demon had managed to use his black magic on others, and did plan to continue to in the future, he had yet to kill anyone with it. Somehow something always happened.... and that darn unicorn that had interupted him not once but twice was starting to become a thorn in his rump. "Can you imagine my dear... the mere fear of me when it is discovered that I can kill without ever striking a death blow physicall? That I can make your insides revolt against you and do my bidding?" Yes. This was power. And this power was exactly what he needed to assure victory in reclaiming Cherish!

Demon watched her, she was growing weaker, he could scent her fear; which gave his predator heart a slight thrill. This was nearly over, despite her strong words and clear attitude problem.

In truth Demon rarely went after anyone he saw less powerful than himself... perhaps it was a lingering trait of what Lana'thel had done to him? But he usually sought out the strongest, the blood hungry... those with power and strength like himself. After all, how do prove your worth and strength, build a reputation for power in order to be left alone if you go after the weak and unworthy? But... for his current purpose she would do. While he practised his black magic... anyone would do. He would take on the mountains themselves if he thought it would help him.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:25 am
Vasilissa watched him in horror, completely unable to move now. She gave up trying to defy him by forcing her body to move. It was too much now. He was too close. She wasn't a pure unicorn. The blood in her had done all it could but it couldn't protect her anymore. No one could. How many others had he made feel like this? How many others had felt such fear at the hand of him or some other? The world was a cruel place; she knew this more than most. Perhaps death would be easier.

"Go ahead. Kill me. But it won't do you any good. You can't kill every soquili in the lands. Eventually someone is going to be stronger than you. Eventually it will be you who begs for your life. You who feels fear. And I promise you I will be watching; from wherever I end up; and I'll be laughing."

Eyelids fluttering, she was ready to give in. But she didn't want to just yet. She would face his death blow; stare him in his eyes so he would never forget her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:08 am
His white glowing eyes flashed with delight at her words; and he couldn't help but taunt he by lowering his head to her ear... would she find the energy to squirm? Even as deaths grip started to take hold. "I welcome the day." And he really did, he welcomed a real challenge... especially now that he was closer to perfecting his black magic. Death would one day claim him, he knew that, it claim everyone.... and for Demon he would rather die in glory at the foot of a better opponant, far better than dying of old age.... how boring. "But I will not show fear... I will welcome death at the hooves of a worthy opponant. None have stood against me yet." Despite many bragging that they were more worthy. Sure, a few had used him, made him bleed.... but none had been able to kill him, or in Lana'thel's case, wanted to kill him.

Demon knew his worth..... but he was through simply being a 'thing'. No. He would become the strongest Kalona he could... if not of all.... he would master Black Magic, get Cherish back. Reclaim what was stolen from him and ensure that no one ever dared to go against him again.

Feeling the need to start his ever growing list, he said one more thing to the pathetic mare at his hooves, "You can die now." He splashed her with water before starting to walk back to the bank. It wouldn't be long now. He could see the sweat upon her brow, the way her eyes had started to grey...... not long at all.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:00 am
Vasilissa eyes fluttered shut, opening only partly as he leaned down to her ear. Her body tensed, that small movement using the rest of her energy. Everything went limp and it took all her will to keep breathing. Bless the Gods for her Unicorn blood. She was weak enough before his magic; were it not for her blood she may have been killed. She wanted to open her mouth to speak; to get the last word before she gave in. She was tired of fighting. If this is how she would end then so be it.

The water splashed on her face and it jolted her, adrenaline pumping. The last moment before her eyes completely closed; the few seconds before he turned to walk away she smiled. Small, but noticable, it seemed to light up her whole face. When he finally walked away, it faded and she couldn't see or hear anything. There was nothing but black. She breathed, small, slow breaths that barely made any movement. Her heart slowed rapidly. She waited..

Syaoran-Puu
Tag!

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas