Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:57 pm
Hardcore Match
Drako vs Rosario  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:21 pm
The lights flickered red and black as Control by Chaos by Heathen started to blast through the arena speakers. The Titantron turned on showing the words "Airplane!" In black on a white background. Then the crowd went into a frenzy of boo's as they knew who was coming out, some called him a coward, others called him egotistical, but it didn't matter because they all hated him at the moment anyways. Then Rosario came running out with a serious face. He stretched a little on the stage. He was mad and if he wasn't serious before after last week he was serious now. He was going to show Drako not to underestimate him. He was ready to fight.

He then ran down the ramp skipping his usual pose, he just wanted it to start,no games. He then slid into the ring and slipped off his EGW shirt he had on. He threw it in the crowd who just threw it back as it hit the side of the ring. But he ignored them as he backed up into his corner. Waiting for his opponent. He was mad, he was ready.  

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:17 pm
the titantron comes to life to show Drako in the back with some interviewer no one cares enough to remember. Might be michael cole, but who honestly cares?

Interviewer: Drako, your opponent tonight delivered some harsh words earlier this evening. Do you have any response?

Drako smirks. "Response? Yeah I got a response. Rsoario talks a lot of s**t, and frankly, I'm about done with him. He talks a big game, but the big question is can he back it up? I've done more in this business than a lot of people. I've main evented mainstream federations. I've torn the house down at the biggest PPVs of all time. But tonight, tonight isn't about stealing the show. Tonight is about teaching Rosario his place. I heard his twisted little spin on everything, and guess what? I'm not alone when I laugh at him. We all know how Rosario thinks and acts now. He's predictable. So yeah, I put him through a table, and yeah, I posed over his battered carcass. I even smiled as I did it. Do you know the difference between me and Rosario? I know what I am. I like what I am. I'm a small guy in stature, but I have this urge to bash dumb people's faces in on a regular basis. I give into that urge quite often, and when it comes down to it, Rosario is barely a blip on teh radar of people I've mopped the floor with."

Interviwer: So, are you saying this will be a walk in the park tonight?

"Damn you're stupid. Did you hear me say that?"

the interviewer shakes his head.

"Of course you didn't, you little pea-brain cretin. Since you're clearly the child of inbred retards, let me spell it out for you. Hardcore matches are fights, pure and simple. To be hardcore is a lifestyle choice. You can't just delve into it once or twice and understand it. You have to have lived the extreme environment. You have to be willing to risk everything without a single hesitation. That is the difference between me and Rosario. I don't hesitate. My entire body is a weapon. In an environment like this, I can take the fight wherever. There's no running. There's no escape. If he'd locked me in the locker room again, he'd still have to come in there eventually because the match doesn't end until someone gets the three count, or the submission. Tonight I'm going to give Rosario a taste of hell, just because I can, before I move on to bigger and better things." Drako looks into the camera. "So, Rosario, you want to be the big man in all this? You want to act like you've done no wrong. That's all fine and dandy, because at the end of the night, I'm not just knocking you out. No, I'm going to leave you in a puddle of your own blood and let the paramedics have to come out to help you. After I choke the life out of you. And assuming, of course, I'm in a giving enough mood to let you survive the evening. All the talk of caskets last week started to sound real good. But, we got one casket match, so I'll settle for strangling you and letting you out on a stretcher."

Fall Back hits in the arena as the fans cheer. Drako walks off camera and several seconds later, comes through the curtain.

"And his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 170 pounds, Drako!"

Drako begins his walk down to the ring, keeping his eyes on rosario. He hops up onto the apron and steps into the ring through the ropes as the music dies out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:38 pm
Rosario watched the Dragon as he came down the ramp and was now standing in the ring. Tonight he wasn't going to hold any thing back and he knew neither was Drako. Then right when he heard the bell he would offer a lock up to the man, a move that might of through some off guard.  

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:43 pm
(Soaring Dragon, Rosario, he's the Soaring Dragon. The Dragon is his older brother. have to qualify it because the characters are different)

Drako goes into the lock up, but now isn't the time to exchange wrestling holds. this is a fight, and its time to remind Rosario of that early on. he looks to fall back and take Rosario down with a monkey flip. should this succeed, he'd float over to a mounted position and attempt to hit him with several right hands  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:54 pm
(sorry)

Rosario was monkey flipped onto his back as he soon felt Drako on top of him. He would try to put his arms in front of his face to block the punches. Then he would try to find an open spot to lift his hands and go to rake Drako's eyes, to slip away while he would be in pain.  

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:59 pm
(you're not the only one that makes the mistake)

Drako's eyes are raked and he rolls off of Rosario, getting to his feet near the ropes  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:00 pm
Rosario would try to get to his feet and run towards his competitor to try and aim a dropkick towards him.  

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:24 pm
the dropkick connects, sending Drako out through the ropes  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:44 pm
Rosario got to his feet with a smile on his face. He would then wait till The Soaring dragon would get to his feet and would try some soaring him self. Attempting to cross body out of the ring.  

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:00 pm
Drako gets to his feet, then looks up to find Rosario flying towards him. he dives to the side, letting Rosario hit only the floor. he then goes under the ring and pulls out a steel chair. once Rosario gets up again, he'd attempt to blast him across the skull  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:13 pm
Rosario smashed into the ground hard, then a few seconds later felt a Steel chair bash him as he squirmed a little from the pain.  

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:50 pm
Drako isn't done yet. this is a hardcore match, and that means a whole lot more pain is coming as he attempts to repeatedly bash Rosario about the head and shoulders while he's down  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:03 pm
Rosario felt each chair hit him, there wasn't much he could do but take each shot. Each one stung and made him more sore as he started to feel weak.He could hear the fans cheering on Drako and they even started numerous chants bout hurting him more, or how much Rosario sucked. This was not going as plan.  

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:27 am
Drako holds up the now bent chair to the crowd, which continues to cheer. he tosses the chair and goes for the early pin  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff