Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN] One Final Move (Wolfie's Plots - New Stuff Added!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want?
  Isa
  Ethanol
  Chepi
  Annika
  Tavshed
  Lijep
  Honovi
  GOLD!
View Results

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:43 pm
Welcome to My Plot Zone!

User Image

Welcome, Names Wolfie
I am a 20 year old lazy bum who will soon be getting a job or starting college or..both.
My heart belongs to Kyle (Tanukyle)
Please scroll down for plots and info! ^ - ^

Note: I like to RP actually I LOVE to rp but, SOQ has a tendency to eat my threads/ no one tells me they have tagged and, I lose the link. So if we rp together please don't be afraid to poke me when you reply, or if I'm being slow! I don't bite! <3 Also if we rp be warned I won't be posting 3 paragraphs unless my muse is smacking me silly, or you give me a lot to work with. If you give me two sentences you will get two or three sentences in return. If you give me a good paragraph you'll get one in return etc.

IMPORTANT : Okay so...my loss of muses, and wandering mind means...I sometimes..most of the time, forget to reply to guild roleplays. Or I take forever to reply etc. If you want a fast plot or just background please ask. Many of my soq I want to roleplay...but, for some I would take a good thought out background or in thread rp or messenger Rp. Otherwise you may be left waiting for a tag...fair warning.

If you have some plot ideas of your own to offer, that is loved! <3

Feel free to post or PM me! If you post, and don't get a response after a few days please pm me and, kick me in here. I have MSN, Aim, Yahoo messenger and, Skype. Poke me when you see me in SOQ, do something to let me know you want to talk!

If you contact me please give me your username or you WILL be ignored.
AIM: lovelwolf16
Yahoo: rockerwolfie1616

Important links
Quest Thread

My (Messy) Teepee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

All about Tavshed

Sexuality: Bisexual
Mate: He's Single due to plots not moving forward!
Breedings: 2 / 3

Likes: Bau, Tigers, Anyone that has Tiger coloring/stripes, Strength, Beauty, Graceful things/soq/creatures, Plants, Seclusion, Soft things, Fluffy creatures/soq/anything fluffy, Foals/babies, HIS DAUGHTER CHEPI!

Dislikes:Losing Bau, Anyone touching Bau, Anger/Violence, Being asked to speak, Loud obnoxious things, Getting lost, Teasing, Large groups, his daughter hurting, Ambien hurt or sad.

His Personality: Tavshed tends to be on his own in a secluded stretch of forest where he rarely if ever encounters others. Even if they get near the stallion shy's away from contact/ from conversation. Ever innocent, pure and a tad naive Tavshed would probably not know if someone had been using him or if they did use him..he likes to think and see the best in others even if they are blood thirsty killers. Bau tends to be his one constant companion, though he longs for friendship he simply can't find the right mare/stallion that understand him enough to become a friend. He's soft basically, soft about all things save when it comes to his treasured plush tiger. Any touching, taking or hurting of the plush will send him into a fit. He might cry, or he might try to poke at the offending thief with his horns. The only ones who would find mercy would be a young one..he has a soft spot for babies/infants/foals. He loves them because they are a lot like him in most cases, innocent and sweet.

Important info: Tavshed can speak though he won't..the reasons behind this are buried in his past. The only words he ever really might say are 'No, Yes, Tavshed, Mine and Bau.' Even when he speaks his voice sounds broken..soft; hardly a whisper.

Plots:

Love...: Okay so due to plots not moving forward Tavshed is single once again. He needs a STALLION or a MARE that will love him, help him get out of his 'box' and, live life to the fullest. Fling or lifemate/lovemate is up to the other person and, depends on plots ^ ^
Don't know what else to put here..just look at his Lovers rock post? Lover's Rock

Why are you so small?!: Tavshed tends to..well..not think much..he's not stupid he just has lived a sheltered bit of life and, knows little of the world. I would love if he met a mini and worked up the courage to ask why they are so small. He would really marvel at their tiny stature but, not mock them..he's just curious. Male or female will work, no one who will get upset with his silly questioning cause then he'd get depressed.

So Lonely...: Living on your own has it's down sides. Tavshed tries to ignore the feelings of loneliness but, some days it becomes too much. On one of these days I would like someone to find him sulking/hiding and sad/depressed. Someone who could either cheer him up or make him feel even worse. Evil or good chars are fine just no hurting physically, mental abuse is fine in small doses.

Can we be...Friends?: Friendship would be a good thing for my shy innocent little stallion. No one mean or cruel unless they aren't out to harm him. I'm not against him being friends with more bold or crazy soq though because honestly he needs someone who will try to make him talk or at the very least get out of his little stretch of forest and, live life. Throw just about anyone at me! o u o

Family...: He would love to meet his other daughter.

Finding his voice... So..Tavshed's a father now. That means his protective urges are at their highest..and he's found a mare he's rather taken with which just makes him even more paranoid/protective. He would die for them though sometimes his voice refuses to work when trouble arises.
I would like for someone more evil/dark..possibly a black colored stallion/mare (HE IS DEATHLY AFRAID OF ANYONE PREDOMINATELY DARK COLORED or Black mostly all over) to come around and, frighten or get too close to Ambien (Up to Marzi) or too close to his precious daughter. They could threaten them or just give the ma scare..and for once Tavshed will push his limitations (Vocally). I want him to either get them to leave with his words or..for them to leave on their own once he starts spazzing xD

STRIPES!:Anyone colored like a tiger / Bau his plush / familiar..meeting any soq with stripes in general would end up being a cute rp..he loves stripes and, anything remotely like Bau XDD

Anything else!: Have an idea not listed? Just want to rp? PLEASE! Do not hesitate to ask me! <3

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

Foal
Adult

All about Chepi

Sexuality: Straight
Mate: Aras! <33
Breedings: 3/3 All belong to her life mate

Likes: Tigers, Anyone that has Tiger coloring/stripes, Beauty, Graceful things, Plants, Skipping, Soft things, Fluffy creatures/soq/anything fluffy, DADDY!, 'Mommy' Ambien, Fairies, Magic, Voodoo, Interesting things, Bones, FLUTTERS!

Dislikes:Anger/Violence, Getting lost, Teasing, Large groups, Her Father or Bau hurt, Ambien sad or hurt.

Her Personality: Happy! A bright little foal with a bit of an..uh interesting imagination. She thinks she's a fairy, as that is what her name means. She considers all beautiful, she would compliment a piece of dirt. A talker, a bouncer, dancer, dreamer. Bright, filled with wonder for the world but, when questions come up about her missing eye she tends to shy away and become quiet. Boisterous, always trying to get her father out and, about or dragging others to meet him.

Important info: Chepi speaks a little odd and very 'child like' She will talk like this till she grows to adulthood, then it will only come out when she becomes nervous/upset; though she may have sporadic times when her speech is more 'normal' as a foal.

Foal Plots:

What happened?: Someone, Foal or Adult keeps pestering Chepi for answers about her eye..about why it's missing. They could be kind of blunt or cruel about it or a more 'innocent curiosity' type of thing. She will most likely panic and try to run off..or change the subject before snapping. Then Chepi will feel absolutely terrible and, make up with whoever she snapped at. xD DERP RP

Lost!: Chepi wanders away form her fathers end of the forest..and finds herself lost. If there's one thing she hates it is being lost! A kind soul finds her and, helps her back home.

Friends?!: Friendship would be a good thing for Chepi as a foal and as an adult. No one mean or cruel unless they aren't out to harm her. Throw just about anyone at me! o u o

Family...: She longs to know about her real mother and, her sister..or anyone from that side of her family. Please feel free to toss them at e ; ; I'd love for her to make a connection with her mother's side <3

Voodoo, Magic oh my!:Even if her mother never raised her, Chepi believes in magic..she believes in fairies, and has an extreme fascination with voodoo. That would be one thing I want her to learn from someone else..or form her mothers family. (If she meets any of them ) The practices of voodoo or maybe a soq that can do 'magic'. Anyone unique and interesting or with that odd edge would garner all her attention.

A FAIRY?!: Basically a funny, sweet rp where Chepi meets a flutter..and goes wild. Just..prepare to be fawned over and followed around..and..uh..yeah. She will call you a fairy. You will be worshiped xDD

Adult Plots:

Insecure: She stumbles onto an insecure someone (male or female) who are upset or insecure about their looks. It could even be a vain soquili who enjoys being told they are pretty. Either way Chepi would try to lift them up and, make them realize how pretty they are.

Chasing Butterflies: Another amusing rp. Any flutter / flutter mix (they need to have wings) or one of the minis that have wings (can't recall what sub species their name is -shot). It would basically be a funny light-hearted rp..Chepi sees whoever it is..and takes up chase. Could end in friendship or in whoever she's chasing scaring her off..or trying to do so.

Naga's..family: A journey to find..one of her family members, lets Chepi learn so much of the world and, of others who aren't quite made like her but, who are not 'normal' either. Meeting her family, meeting the budding herd..meeting any of the naga's would do wonders for Chepi and, could flip some of her views on life..and it would be a wonderful adventure!

Adopted Children!: Chepi loves children...foals babies her tiny fairy army. Whether it be mini's or full sized soq..even a skin walker basket or a kalona basket/foal. Chepi would not care..she'd scoop it up and take it home to Aras, begging for him to let her keep it. Anyone with a foal without parents or parents who can't handle the 'burden' of parenthood..Chepi will gladly take your babies xDD..or find them as baskets o v o Minis, regular sized anything even a foal instead of a basket without parents..Adopted families are the greatest

Anything else!: Have an idea not listed? Just want to rp? PLEASE! Do not hesitate to ask me! <3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image

All about Isa

Sexuality:Straight
Mate: None Yet

Breedings: 3 open Lifemate only

Likes: Rainbows, Unicorns, Fluffy things, Her hair, Bright colors, Sparkling things, Doing her own thing, Foals.

Dislikes:Those who push her buttons, Hyperactivity, Anyone messing with those she holds close, Being told what to do, controlling Soq.

Her Personality: A bit of a rebellious, spunky mare. Isa won't take crap from anyone no matter how frightening they look this usually demure quiet female will give them what for should her buttons be pushed. A loyal, devoted fun female. She's not loud or boisterous but, she's not shy if she really finds someone to love/someone she likes! Just because she smiles sweetly and, speaks softly..holds little weight if Isa feels threatened or, another threatens her friends she'll lash out. Spunky, fun loving, quiet, full of a demure pep. Never one to follow the worlds conventional rules..she's her own mare, nothing you say will change her.

Important info:

Plots

Friends: Isa could use a few friends, those who need protection or, those who are sassy and rebellious like her would be amazing!
Anything really would be awesome ^ ^ Just offer away.

Love...: I would like a lifemate over random flings. Intensive rp for her because, she's special to me..my fourth soq, second female and first game win.
That being said. I would love someone who loves her as she is..maybe a bad boy or a boy with a good heart who likes her spunky demure nature. She's a bit of an odd ball I know so I will take many offers and, rp with each person until I find mister right...throw me some sexy stallions hm?

Foals: Love lovee to have her interact with foals! Especially more shy ones or smaller foals that could use a big friend to keep them safe when their parents aren't about.

I'm not afraid: Isa...has few fears..she's quiet and looks frilly on the outside but, she'd honestly look at a kalona or skin walker and snort in their faces..again she's not stupid..just..reckless at times. I'd love to have either a funny rp with a more vicious soq (No real harm to her maybe just them getting irritated that she's not afraid.) Or a more serious one where the evil/vicious soq tries to attack her or show her she has something to fear. Again I don't want death/ major injuries or anything but, a scratch or two might knock some sense into Isa.

Your beautiful!: Plot involving a stallion or mare or even a foal that feels..ugly or feels like everyone fears them because of their looks when they aren't really evil / mean. Isa would befriend them and, try to brighten up their outlook, being her usual fearless/spunky self their looks wouldn't bother her a bit.

Misunderstood: Sort of like the above plot I suppose? Though it could end in love depending on what the other person wishes to rp or what they want in the future etc. I love the idea of Isa with a more rough evil looking male, one who's perhaps misunderstood..or one who really is evil but, perhaps will soften around Isa. Honestly not sure..just throw ideas at me? XD

Rocking hair!: Just what it says, a more fun simple rp where Isa meets another soq with awesome hair cause, she considers her own hair pretty awesome!

RAINBOW!: Again a more fun spazz type of rp where Isa meets other soq with rainbow coloring, whether it be a little or a lot she'd just love to meet others with bright coloring.

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image
Foal

All about Ethanol

Sexuality: TOO YOUNG TO CARE
Breedings: Too young!

Likes: Mommy, Her Brothers, Uncle Chem!, Family, Exploring, Meeting new interesting stallions/mares/foals, Lots of things!

Dislikes:

Her Personality:

Important info:

Plots:

Adventure: Going on an adventure with more than one foal..would be fun, possibly a ORP? Don't see many of them so it might be a nice fun thing to do o u o

Curiosity killed the bunny..: Ethanol get's a bit too curious for her own good and, finds her dark side all in one go. Overly curious once she becomes a mare..Ethanol accidentally kills some small creature..but, seems to be unable to just leave it alone..it ends with her tearing the tiny body open to see what's inside. At first she feels mighty remorse and, guilt..thinking she's a monster. Someone could either find out and try to tell her it's fine / comfort her or..perhaps try to draw her down a darker path.

Friends?: Everyone needs friendship~

Family...: Anyone ANYONE from the Anthrax family line..I want her to meet. o - o Kay thanks. Plus rp with her other brother and, eventually a meeting with her father.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

All about Annika

Sexuality:Straight
Mate: She has a future mate after her first fling ^ - ^
Breedings: She will be having one fling The rest of her breedings are for her mate.
Breeding 1: Fling (She needs a fling)
Breeding 2: Mate
Breeding 3: Mate

Likes: Being alone, Silence, Nature, Flowers, Meadows, Moving from place to place, Being mean to Lijep, Other Wind's

Dislikes:Foals other than her own future ones, Crying things..., Blood, Demented soq, Dirt, Squirrels...., Hyper creatures.

Her Personality: Many things have led to a s**t in Annika's once very cold distant and sometimes cruel personality. She has turned over a new leaf so to speak and, devotes her time to helping those in need. She might not have healing abilities but, will gladly try to assist injured soq. The attacks from many demented and, evil others left her skittish at times especially around males or anyone that looks intimidating. The only exception would be her mate, he looks intimidating but, is in fact the only male to get a hold of her heart. Still she has a bit of a mouth on her but, most of the time keeps her opinion and, thoughts to herself. Quiet and, helpful but, with a bit of a lonely look.

Important info: I am not looking for ANY love/mate/ plots for Annika please keep that in mind ^ - ^ I also don't want her hurt/killed etc. SHE NOW NEEDS A FLING PLEASE ; 3; JUST ONE

Plots

True Friendship: She knows little of friendship..she used to push others away but, now is tentatively searching for friendship..for understanding. Any gender could apply for this or add onto the plot this is just a rough idea.

You want me to do..what?!: It would be...humorous to have someone ask Annika to watch a foal or foals. Especially if the foals were hyper / asked tons of questions etc. It would just be a funny cute rp, she would never hurt the foal/child but, she would be near the brink of pulling her hair out.

Love: Any rp with her love and future mate <3 (KYLE THAT MEANS YOU! -shot- XDDD)

Your so cute!: Okay..Annika might still be a little rough on the edges at times but, she really has changed. I would love for her to run into a mini maybe a more fluffy one (XDD lol) She has a secret love of fluffy things. She would adore the mini, they could become friends maybe or she could just fawn over said mini until they get irritated enough to leave.tell her to stop. Male or female good or bad any could work!

A FLING!: She needs one simple fling..it can be plotted or not..it can be anything really. Any male would do as long as they look good together color wise and, the male understands that she is in love.

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

All about Lijep

Sexuality: Bisexual
Mate: He has a Love Mate Tsu
Breedings: He will be having flings ONLY - If you had a fling with him and I forgot please tell me
Breeding 1: Fling (OPEN)
Breeding 2: Fling (OPEN)
Breeding 3: Fling (OPEN)

Likes: Snow, Meeting new Soq, Making Friends, Rolling around on the ground, Foals, Smiling, Laughter, Those he calls friend, Exploring, Running, Tsu bby, Males, ADVENTURE!, Apples

Dislikes:Being lied to, Those he cares for hurt or in any type of pain, Blood, Mud, Annika, Focusing too much, Being told what to do, Having to be still or stay in one place, Tsu hurting/upset

His Personality: As is his temper Lijep is a very protective stallion with a sweet kind side that always shines through unless those he loves are in danger. He is a simple boy with simple dreams..he loves to explore, run and travel to places others can only dream about! Adventure runs in him but, if he could find someone to love he might be able to settle though the other would have to be very committed. Always willing to help and, ready to fight should he have to Lijep has a soft spot for smaller creatures and, small foals. A bit of a goof at times he will gladly baby sit, roll on the ground and run wild with little ones. Around females he can be a bit awkward, around males he is more relaxed showing his true colors once he warms up to them.

Important info: Lijep is taken but, since he chose a male partner and, really wishes for children he will only be having flings. He wouldn't want to hurt a females feelings so please don't have them fall in love with him! They can stick around of course and be friends I would love that but, no love. ^ - ^

Plots:

Can we Be Friends?: Friendship! He's a big bundle of love and likes everyone though I will say no evil demented Soq D: I don't want him hurt or injured. Males or females. This could be part of a Fling/Surrogate plot but, doesn't have to be. Any type of Soq can apply just remember the above statement.

Flings/Surrogate: Since he has a male life mate but,wants children that he can call his own Lijep needs some flings. For that he will either need a surrogate who is willing to help OR he will have flings and keep as many children as he can. He isn't opposed to whoever he flings with to keep one of the foals but, he wants to raise at least one or if there are three baskets he would want to raise at least two of them. (I'd also love if the other person doesn't care..for the rper of his male lifemate to get at least one of his baskets but, it's up to everyone involved and, would never be forced/cause drama <3)

Foals!: Have a baby you want him to babysit? Have a little one that needs a big friend who will play with them and, keep them safe? Lijep loves foals of all kinds, shapes and sizes. Feel free to throw out other ideas for this too <3

Adoption?: Possibly want to find him a little one to take under his 'wing' so to speak..a little one that he could call his own. He likes protecting others and, has a big soft spot for little ones. Feel free to give other ideas etc.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image
Uncert

All about Honovi

Breedings: 3 / 3

Hunting
Uh...more later

Dislikes:
Hyperactivity
Clingy..anyone clingy
Bouncing annoying..anything
Being hungry

His Personality: Aloof. Not at all what one might expect when first looking at him. Honovi tends to enjoy his privacy, he does not openly seek friendship, love etc. The sort of strong silent type..only dangerous if pushed or if certain mare/stallions/foals are around him. Anyone hyper should tread with caution around him as the constant chattering/talking and, bouncing / bright outlook on life drive him mad.
Dangerous mostly if he has not had a good meal..he will consume meat though not on a regular basis..just when the urge for flesh becomes too strong.
You will have to work to become anything to him. He does not readily hand out respect..you must earn it or he will simply snarl and, walk away.
Very..native..he respects the earth since it provides him with all he needs.
An over all decent stallion, he tries his best to not harm others but he can be a bit blunt and hates those that are weak clinging creatures. So keep them away unless they enjoy a snapping growling Honovi. wink

Important info:He's co-owned so...yeah..I am a bit unsure about rping him but, I want to start..

Plots:

Hunting: someone he can respect...someone he could hunt with when he feels hungry. Even if they do not eat meat and, just enjoy killing. Either way he would like a respectable hunting partner.

I will kill you...: Honovi tries to not kill others..tries his hardest to just stay on his own to be left to his own devices pleases him. For some reason...a hyper/clingy/irritating Mare, stallion or foal stumble upon Honovi..(Note. He would not harm anyone unless they really push him and it's okay-ed by both parties. He's not a blood thirsty skin walker he's complex -shot-) Try as he might he cannot shake the irritating company...mostly a lol rp or could be more serious u to you.

A herd of my own: This woudl be a big plot..that I and Akira spoke of when I first ended up winning Honovi. I want him to meet a lot of different soq. I want him to find a small group he respects, the herd would be more of a native based type..setting (Can you tell this is just an idea thought up early in the morning..shhh > > )

A foal..oh my.: Despite his sometimes gruff attitude. Honovi would protect a foal if he found one lost..if one happened to wander near him. As long as it's not a hyper child he would gladly tell stories, play fight or help them find their way back to parents/siblings etc. If the child ends up being more hyper or irritating..he might end up calling them little vermin and, leaving them to fall into trouble.

Protection: I could see him helping protect someone..though they can't be so weak, and pathetic that he would hate them. Maybe something along the lines of a body guard or, a traveling companion for a pregnant mare/ minis traveling something like that. He would only ask for little trinkets or interesting stories in return for his services.

Friends?:

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image
Uncert
Plushie

All about Evander

Breedings: 3 / 3

Dislikes:

His Personality: Loyal to a fault...he'd throw himself in front of any danger or threat for someone he's loyal to. Once he's found someone to care for..whether they approve of it or not, he will follow them offering protection and, help. Though some find it annoying Evander's just a soft spoken knightly type of stallion, he means no harm by what he does.
Gentle but, willing to fight..to defend those he's loyal to down to his last drop of blood.
All around goodie goodie. It would take a lot to see a mean side unless you are trying to harm his loved ones. Even then he would try to 'take the high road'.

Important info:

Plots:

Friends?:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:14 pm
heart  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf