[OVER] Bell vs. Kipper! Birds of a Feather! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renekai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:01 pm
Birds of a feather FIGHT together!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Wild Pokemon]
[1000 HP]

VS

User Image
[Battle(?) Pokemon]
[900 HP]

Renekai rolled 1 100-sided dice: 54 Total: 54 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:07 pm
((I'm assuming that Kipper has a trainer; feel free to let me know though and I'll edit.))

Bell had been having a relatively good day. There were plenty of berries to be picked, and there was a gentle, cool breeze. Solitary life in the wild suited Bell just fine. The only problem with being wild was...

A trainer.

Bell's feathers ruffled up as she spotted the human walking toward her. Of course, she could hide or fly away, but she really just wasn't in the mood. She had just as much a right to stand in that patch of grass as any human, and she would prove it through battle!

She stomped toward the trainer and prepared for the fight.

Renekai

StarrySeas rolled 1 100-sided dice: 31 Total: 31 (1-100)

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:15 pm
((Yup yup, Sienna is Kipper's trainer :3 ))

Sienna had also been having a pretty good day; Kipper was actually a little less hyper than usual. So far she hadn't had much getting him to channel his seemingly endless reserve of energy into battling, his chatter usually scared off any wild pokemon in the area.

But it looked like that had changed. Sienna gasped, "A Delibird!" Said pokemon was...stomping toward her? Oh, it definitely wanted a battle. "Kipper, it's time for you to battle" Sienna ushered the Psyduck forward.

Kipper was oddly silent as he tilted his head and stared at the other bird. Then he spat in his lisping ducky voice: "ohmygoodnessgracious! Hi miss! How are you?? This is exciting! My trainer says you want to battle, yeah?! I haven't battled much but my friend - well he's like my big brother - said it super fun!"

Renekai rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:28 pm
For a moment, Bell considered telling the psyduck to shut up. But then she thought of a better way to shut him up: by squishing his annoying little head in.

She charged at Kipper, leaping into the air just before she hit him and hoping to land on him again with enough force to rattle his brains a bit..

[Move Used in This Post: Body Slam]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Body Slam]
[HP: 1000/1000]  

Renekai

StarrySeas rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:40 pm
Without warning, the small duck pokemon plowed into the ground by the Body Slam. Tears welled up in his eyes. That hurt! "Lady you don't have to be so mean-" He was cut off by a command from his trainer.

"Shake it off, you're alright, Kips. You have to defend yourself! Attack back with Water Pulse!" Sienna said.

He sniffed his beak and sucked back the tears. Frey would've called him a baby if he saw him like this. He perked up again, remembering being taught how to do a Water Pulse "Oh oh! I know that one!" Kipper exclaimed, launching rings of water at the Delibird.

[Move Used in This Post: Water Pulse - Option 1]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Water Pulse]
[HP: 800/900]

Renekai rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:46 pm
Bell shook the water out of her feathers and glared at her yellow bird opponent. "That does it; not you're REALLY asking for it!"

She threw herself into the air and, once she got a good enough height, simply dropped for another body slam attack.

[Moves Used Thus Far: Body Slam]
[HP: 900/1000]  

Renekai

StarrySeas rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:51 pm
"Asking for wha-" Kipper's question was answered in the form of a powerful Body Slam. This time, he definitely felt something crack and he scrambled quickly away from the other bird. "You are SO MEAN!!!"

Tearful as a toddler pushed aside on the playground, Kipper angrily fired back another Water Pulse.

'Wow.' Sienna stared at her Psyduck. She had never seen him so mad before! Battling seemed like the perfect outlet for his energy, although she would make sure to find easier opponents in the future...

[Move Used in This Post: Water Pulse - Option 1]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Water Pulse]
[HP: 600/800]

Renekai rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:00 pm
Bell shook off the attack again before openly laughing at Kipper's anger. She bet that Sienna would think twice before entering the territory of wild pokemon again!

She decided to try a different attack and opened her beak; rays in the shape of stars shot out and darted toward the psyduck.

[Move Used in This Post: Swift]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Body Slam, swift]
[HP: 1000/1000] EDIT: Sorry, 800/1000 HP  

Renekai

StarrySeas rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:07 pm
"S-stop laughing at me!" The Psyduck yelled and was promptly hit with a barrage of star-shaped energy. Kipper rolled along the ground, but was able to get back on his flippers.

"Channel your anger into a Psyshock attack!" Sienna suggested.

The little duck pokemon did as he was told and concentrated how much he disliked this Delibrid into the psychic attack. His eyes glowed with pink psychic energy, then a bolt of the energy shot from his forehead

[Move Used in This Post: Psyshock]
[Moves Used Thus Far: Water Pulse, Psyshock]
[HP: 500/800]

Renekai rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:14 pm
Bell did stop laughing as she was hit by Kipper's attack, but she didn't stop her ridicule. "So he CAN think," she noted. "I never would have guessed. Though he still needs his ugly trainer to tell him what to do for every little thing!"

She opened her beak and released a new spray of stars.

[Moves Used Thus Far: Body Slam, Swift]
[HP: 700/1000]  

Renekai

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:18 pm
Kipper unleashed another Psyshock the second he heard Bell's insult. "HEY. Don't you bring Trainer into this! Unlike YOU she is a nice lady! She is SUPER NICE!" However, while he shot back his retort, he was sent flying into the dust again by another Swift attack.

Sienna raised an eyebrow. She had no idea what they were saying, but it sounded like it was getting personal.

[HP: 400/800]

Renekai rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:21 pm
Bell decided to save herself a lot of time and energy and skipped the insults. She withstood the psyshock as well as she could before charging at Kipper and trying to land on top of him again, using her weight to her advantage.

[HP: 600/1000]  

Renekai

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:02 am
Kipper was pummeled into the ground once more by the weight of the Delibird. Although he was growing tired from all the damage he had taken, he was still able to get away from Bell. "APOLOGIZE!" Kipper yelled, sending another psyshock.

"Kipper, don't get too worked up!" Sienna cautioned. She still had no idea what they were saying, but she'd never heard Kipper yell like he was.

[HP: 300/800]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:01 am
"Make me!" Bell hissed after shaking off another psyshock. She was going to get a headache if he kept up those stupid psychic attacks!

She opened her beak again and sent out the star-shaped rays.

[HP: 500/1000]
((I actually did swift wrong before; I looked it up in the attack dex, and it says that because it can't miss, it does automatic base damage without needing to roll, though it cannot critical hit.))  

Renekai

StarrySeas rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:40 am
Kipper braced himself as another barrage of stars flew his way. He was so tired...But he had to make her apologize! "I will!" He fired another Psyshock the delibird's way. He was starting to get a headache too from giving his anger a kind of physical form.

Sienna say how tired out her pokemon was getting, and had his pokeball in hand in case things got a little too intense and they needed to run.

[HP: 200/800]
((Oh I didn't even realize xD;
You only crit'd on Body Slam anyways so no worries))

Finished Battles & Battle Bonuses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff