Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Digimon World DS/Dusk/Dawn Hardmode Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaxxxLVL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:21 pm
The Hardmode is a set of rules the players follow while playing through the game. This Hardmode is for Digimon World DS/Dawn/Dusk

Mandatory Rules sad Rules the Player always has to follow when playing)

Rule 1: You can only create the FIRST 3 digimon you get 100% of in each area
-No Duplicates
-All must be nicknamed
-If a certain Digimon is required to progress the story, you are allowed to catch it and release it when you're finished using it.

Reasoning behind Rule 1:
Digimon games don't have that many areas to travel to and every time you fight you use 3 digimon at once. I view it like the 3 Digimon is = to 1 Pokemon in a Nuzlocke.

Rule 2: If a Digimon dies it must be deleted/permanently farmed/banked. It's considered erased.

Reasoning behind Rule 2:
Just like a normal Pokemon Nuzlocke digimon die too. Well not really they come back as eggs but let's just pretend the Digimon's data is permanently erased.

Optional Rules: (Rules the player can add in to increase the difficulty even more)

Rule 1:If you lose all your team in a battle you lose the game.

Rule 2: No use of equipments.

Rule 3: No use of HP/MP recovery items.

Rule 4:No Digivolving (suicidal option)

Rule 5:No Degenerate. (suicidal option)

Rule 6:You can only Digivolve or Degenerate Digimon once it reaches it's MAX level cap.

Rule 7:You can only follow one Digivolution route.
Example: Digivolve Agumon into Greymon you cannot Degenerate it to Digivolve it to Geogreymon.

Rule 8: You can only use the codes if the codes are in game. Basically if someone say Alphamon gives you a code then you can use the code other than that no codes can be used until after you beat the game.

Mercy Rule(ONLY FOR NOOBS ) :

Rule 1: A Digimon dies it can come back once.
-1 Digimon per 24 hours.
-The same Digimon can't be brought back multiple times.

Rule 2:If you have 2 or more dead/deleted digimon you may DNA digivolve them so they become a new usable pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:25 pm
Wow, brutal. Sounds fun and I'd totally try it, if I had an extra copy of the game or wasn't loathe to erase hours and hours and hours and hours of playtime LOL.

....although I suppose I could start a new game without saving and hook it up to life support as I play... 9.9 Hmmm.

Uh, why does it say 'no digivolving' twice but also say 'you can digivolve 1 digimon per 24 hours'? ...that's... confusing.

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

MaxxxLVL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:43 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Wow, brutal. Sounds fun and I'd totally try it, if I had an extra copy of the game or wasn't loathe to erase hours and hours and hours and hours of playtime LOL.

....although I suppose I could start a new game without saving and hook it up to life support as I play... 9.9 Hmmm.

Uh, why does it say 'no digivolving' twice but also say 'you can digivolve 1 digimon per 24 hours'? ...that's... confusing.
Typos and Typos and Typos. And what you're looking at is OPTIONAL rules there's only 2 rules that need to be followed the 2 mandatory rules  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:47 pm
Z e n C o l o r s
Blademaster Banryu

Typos and Typos and Typos. And what you're looking at is OPTIONAL rules there's only 2 rules that need to be followed the 2 mandatory rules

Oh okay. Yeah I got the optional part, but the fact that it repeated and contradicted was confusing... o.O But they're typos, okay. I might try the no equipments and 1 digivolution/degeneratin per day rules... they seem interesting without being unreasonable.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:50 pm
I played a Nuzlocke run for Digimon Story Lost Evolution, I somehow got Baihumon XD
(Along with Sussanomon and Chronomon HM)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:51 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Z e n C o l o r s
Blademaster Banryu

Oh okay. Yeah I got the optional part, but the fact that it repeated and contradicted was confusing... o.O But they're typos, okay. I might try the no equipments and 1 digivolution/degeneratin per day rules... they seem interesting without being unreasonable.
Oh my bad.  

MaxxxLVL

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:52 pm

This looks like fun, you should make a thing out of it and see if you can get people to join you in the challenge, i know a lot of us have these games. Anywyas, you could get people to sign up and then they could post updates of where they are and what their digimon are and stuff. ya'll could compete to see who beats it the fastest following the rules.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:53 pm
This sounds pretty interesting. Okay, I'm up to the challenge. I was thinking on making a new game anyways.  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

MaxxxLVL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:56 pm
lief_7

This looks like fun, you should make a thing out of it and see if you can get people to join you in the challenge, i know a lot of us have these games. Anywyas, you could get people to sign up and then they could post updates of where they are and what their digimon are and stuff. ya'll could compete to see who beats it the fastest following the rules.
This thread is that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:01 pm
Z e n C o l o r s
lief_7

This thread is that.

Ah gotcha then, fair enough, well then carry on and good luck all.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

MaxxxLVL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:03 pm
lief_7
Z e n C o l o r s
lief_7

This thread is that.

I ain't startin' this until I beat Dusk or Dawn. I mean they're the same so once I know my way around the game I'll do this on Dusk/Dawn.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:14 pm
Z e n C o l o r s
lief_7
Z e n C o l o r s
lief_7

This thread is that.

I ain't startin' this until I beat Dusk or Dawn. I mean they're the same so once I know my way around the game I'll do this on Dusk/Dawn.

fair enough, don't want to get into trouble and lose your hard work.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

MaxxxLVL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:04 pm
hmm  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:13 pm
all I know is that this will be hardcore and will take a lot of training.

Since Digimon games work differently then Pokemon.

I mean like you would need a mega on the first level to make sure you don't die. O_o

Also are we allowed to use secret codes to obtain dot greymon and stuff?  

KiroMishima
Crew

MaxxxLVL

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:15 pm
Darkfire Karan
all I know is that this will be hardcore and will take a lot of training.

Since Digimon games work differently then Pokemon.

I mean like you would need a mega on the first level to make sure you don't die. O_o

Also are we allowed to use secret codes to obtain dot greymon and stuff?
Only when you obtain it in game.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces