Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Shocking Revelations (Relic, Jezabelle, Sangria) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:32 pm
This is a Private RP between Kettyn's Relic and Sangria and FaithoftheFallen's Jezabelle.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Kettyn's Teepee, Faith's teepee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:54 pm
Relic inhaled deeply. The strong metallic scent of blood had infiltrated the area around the stallion but Relic didn't seem to mind. A sound of something scurrying about his feet made the stallion pause. On his travels he had found a little friend that seemed to be willing enough to stick around even in Relic's more fearsome moods - that is to say - when he was harvesting. The mouse was for the most part an unusual find. The creature seemed to thrive on drinking the blood that was shed from his killings. In the stallion's mind this seemed to be the beginning of a great partnership. He'd even given the mouse a name: Valium.

Thinking of names led Relic to reflect on Jessamine and through that association - Sangria. His daughter had grown into a lovely young mare. She was a deadly creature. Beautiful and deadly. She had her mother's passion for the kill tempered by his knowledge of plant lore. Essentially she could be considered more deadly than her parents. Relic paused. He hadn't seen Sangria in quite some time now. He knew that she was fine journeying on her own but still ... a father's worry for his child ran deeper than logic.

Kettyn

Kettyn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:20 pm
Sangria couldn't believe how truly lucky it was that she had stumbled across Jezabelle so early after learning of her existence. Now as she pushed through a bit of undergrowth the mare reflected on her meeting. She and Belle had a lot in common it seemed. They both shared a desire to know about their third sibling and both seemed to share the same diet - to a degree. However if one where to point out who had the easier childhood Sangria would be the winner. Imagine having a parent not telling you about the rest of your family. Needless to say Sangria was wanting to have a few words alone with her mother if she ever had the chance.

As her ears caught all manners of sound from the night creatures wandering about she sighed softly before reaching back to gather her cleaver from the lace holding it affixed to her back leg. Sometimes it was best to not take any chances against Relic. The stallion that she called father was prone to attack first and ask questions later if he was in the middle of a harvest. He didn't like to be surprised. Taking one last look ahead to confirm what she already knew Sangria paused and waited for Belle to draw even with her.

"Father should be in the clearing up ahead. I think he's in the process of harvesting something as I can smell blood. I don't know if we should go in together or if I should attempt to speak with him first and then introduce you. What do you think? If our father thinks that he is threatened he may attack us."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Belle slowed as they drew closer, her trepidation and excitement intensifying in equal measure as the heady scent of blood tickled her nostrils, making her throat burn and ache. Her eyes glazed slightly and she swayed on her feet, leaning closer to where their father must surely be waiting. She took a few halting steps foreword, trying to maintain a clear head, she nodded to Sangria's suggestion. "I think that would be.... For the best." She admitted finally, she wasn't sure she would be able to rein in the blood lust if she caught sight of her father's prey before she had a chance to get a handle on her craving.

She hung back, taking deep breaths through her mouth to dilute the smell before venturing foreword. Slowly, until she could peer through the thick foliage to watch what would unfold. As an extra precaution, she reached back to draw the cleaver from the bloodstained satchel draped across her narrow back. Although she wanted to love Relic, she was still wary of him, and Jezabelle wasn't about to let him harm a single hair on her sister's beautiful head. Belle loved Sangria fiercely and refused to allow any harm to befall her while she was around to prevent it.

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:58 pm
A quiet noise, like the whisper of leaves in the wind, had Relic spinning on his hooves. A scalpel was in the stallion's mouth as he stared hard into the foliage. Hardly anyone ever had been able to sneak up on the stallion while he was in his harvesting mode. Technically no one would ever want to. Blood was splattered on the stallion's body before he recognized the figure standing just on the other side of the clearing. Relic spat out the scalpel onto the ground. He gave a quiet chuckle before his tense muscles relaxed. He took in Sangria's appearance and the cleaver she held in her own mouth.

"Daughter you need not to worry. You can put your weapon away."

Relic paused before moving closer to his daughter. He nuzzled Sangria briefly before taking in her appearance. "You look well."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:13 pm
Sangria observed her father in his work before he realized that she was there. Once he acknowledged her presence Sangria nodded tersely. She sheathed her weapon as instructed before nuzzling Relic in return. The mare glanced down to the new figure at her father's hooves before chuckling softly. "A new friend father?"

Sangria glanced behind her to where she knew Jezabelle was waiting. How well could she introduce her sister? The mare chuckled once more before sighing. "Thank you father. I am well. I've been fairly well on my journey. I've found something that caught my attention though fairly closer to home than I thought I would. I thought that you might want to meet her."

Sangria nodded towards the entrance that she'd come in from before watching her dad. With that explanation she sighed softly. "I didn't expect that our last discussion would come back to the forefront so quickly. But father - I'd like to introduce you to Jezabelle ... your daughter and my sister."

Kettyn

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:52 am

Jezabelle watched warily as Sangria walked foreword. She gasped a little as she saw a rush of movement and a flash of metal, taking an unintentional step foreword before she saw that her sister had not even flinched. A stallion stepped into view, and for the first time, Belle saw her fathers' face. The intensity of her gaze sharpened as her eyes fastened hungrily on every small detail. His legs and body were splattered with blood and gore, a still figure lay prone on the grass behind him. She licked her lips impulsively and tried to swallow the dryness burning in the back of her throat. Belle averted her eyes from Relic's prey and back to the reunion unfolding before her in just enough time to see her father spit his scalpel to the ground and step foreword to embrace Sangria. Her brow furrowed in disapproval at his cavalier treatment of his tools but he was relieved that he had put down his weapon. She slid her own cleaver back into the packs slung over her back and stepped foreword into view as Sangria introduced her.

She found herself unable to move once she was free of cover. Frozen by her sudden shyness, she took a deep calming breath and stared down at the bloodstained ground. Summoning her courage, she gazed up at her father demurely through her veil of long eyelashes and cleared her throat. "Hello, Father" she murmured softly, her deep musical voice cracking with emotion on the last word. "Its....Good to finally meet you."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:04 am
Relic stood dumbfounded at Sangria's words. She'd already found one of her siblings. One of his children. Words could not convey the emotion that swept through him as another one of his progeny walked through the foliage to stand next to Sangria. His gaze traveled over Jezabelle's figure. The resemblance that she had to her mother was painfully clear to see. Almost hesitantly she seemed to drink in his features.

As Jezabelle spoke Relic took a few steps toward her. He was eager to embrace her but he had a feeling that she would not appreciate that at this moment. This budding relationship was too new ... too tenuous to rush. Instead he stopped a few feet away from Jezabelle before dipping his head in a salute to the mare. "Hello Jezabelle. I can say that the feeling is mutual. Excuse my appearance. I must admit I wasn't expecting company. However this is a pleasant surprise. When I told your sister about her family I never expected for her to find anyone. You are very welcome."

Kettyn

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:10 am
Sangria watched the reunion between her father and Jezabelle before gently nuzzling the little mouse that was apparently her father's familiar. The mouse squeaked in protest before scurrying away into a nearby bush. Sangria gave a rueful smile in her father's direction before standing off to the side. This was a time for her sister and father to bridge a gap that might have been inadvertently caused when Jessamine took her siblings away instead of staying with Relic. Who knows how the partnership would have figured out had her mother actually stuck around. Maybe they wouldn't have to deal with these surprise meetings.

Sangria gave a little sigh before letting her attention drift back to Relic and Jezabelle. She could tell by Relic's posturing that he'd completely forgotten about his 'job'. Instead he was totally focused on Jezabelle.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Warmth filled her at his words and she nodded and smiled. She stepped foreword into his embrace and closed her eyes, breathing in the scent of him. Belle had never shown true affection for any save her mother and Sangria. She rarely allowed herself to express her emotions so she was both surprised and chagrined to feel tears coursing down her cheeks. "I thought you were dead," she murmured haltingly, "I thought mother was all the family I had in the world, to find you here, both of you, whole and healthy. Its like a dream..." She blinked a few times and shook her head, "I'm being silly." She laughed softly and took a few steps back again.

"Father, as happy as I am to finally meet you, and as much as I want to cherish this moment, we came here with a purpose tonight." Jezabelle glanced at Sangria before meeting Relic's gaze once more, "We need your help... And Mother's."

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Kettyn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:17 pm
Sangria had been busy checking out her father's work while he was occupied. The mare wasn't looking to take anything away she just wanted to compare the difference between her style of extraction and Relic's. It seemed that both of them preferred to incapacitate their prey first before risking moving in for the final blow. Relic also seemed to prefer using his scalpel more to work while she preferred using her teeth to grasp what she liked. Sangria gave a small sound of amusement. Even with so many similarities between herself and her father there were also many differences.

Sangria refocused her attention on Jezabelle's voice as she mentioned the word "purpose". This was were it was going to get tricky. They had to act together to persuade Relic to come with them.

"We think that it was unfair for mother to separate the family as she did and we wish to remedy that. We need you to come with us. We both believe that you can help us reason with mother."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:33 pm
Relic heard Jezabelle's words as she spoke them and he felt a flash of anger towards Jessamine. Why would she deem it fair to lie to their daughter about her parentage? From what he remembered of the mare it didn't seem like something she would have done. Or did it? Life had become confusing after their one night together. When Jessamine had left him with Sangria's basket and fled it had taken the stallion a lot of effort not to follow her then. Obviously he had the issue forced in what he needed to do. Raising Sangria to follow in his footsteps had been hard and he had tried keeping his more gruesome nature hidden from his daughter until she was old enough to know the truth.

Relic brought his thoughts back to the here and now and gently breathed in Jezabelle's scent. He gave her a searching look as she pulled away and he could see the sparkle of tears in her eyes. "You are not being silly Jezabelle. Anyone in your situation could be led astray on a parent's word."

As Jezabelle and Sangria both looked at him and informed him of what they wanted to do Relic felt a strange emotion flicker through him. The desire to see his children, all of them, reunited would be something to see. Relic tamped down that desire. To do so though he'd first need to talk to Jessamine again. That was one reunion he did not believe would go well. Weighing the risks and gains he looked to his two daughters standing side by side before giving them a simple nod. He would help them out as best as he could.

Kettyn

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:02 am

Belle took a deep breath to compose herself and nodded, "She was always elusive whenever I asked of you, Mother never actually said that you were gone, but she led me to that conclusion... It took me ages to learn that such a thing as a father even existed. She kept me inside, safe she insisted, but over time I learned that what it really was was a cage. I thought.... When I grew older, bigger, she'd let me leave with her. But she meant to keep me there forever, leaving her was the hardest choice I ever had to make, but what choice did I have? I wanted my life.... And Jessamine wanted me for herself."

Her eyes were misty and far away as she recounted the story of her childhood, this was the first time she had fully admitted the full depth of her imprisonment. "There was an owl, Cleaver, she guarded me when mother left to feed, but she hated the attention mother gave me. She liked to make scary noises outside to frighten me into thinking the monsters were real. I started sneaking outside anyways after a time. I met a few friends, but they were quick to leave when they discovered the little habit that makes me.... different."

She brought out her cleaver again, gently, reverently, there was still blood on the blade, she had forgotten to clean it after her last kill. Sticking it point first into the ground near her hooves, she raised one delicate brow and smiled sweetly. "I crave blood."

"I have been despised, hunted, cast out by most of society. I have no kalona ancestry, I am... A freak, a monster... An outcast.... Until now. My family means everything to me. Sangria told me, there was another. We have another sibling. We want to find them, if they're experience has been anything like ours, they need us as much as we need them. The only way to do that is to convince mother to tell us where she took the final basket. That is why we need you."

She watched him, her eyes pleading and took an unconscious step towards her sister, glad for the support and comfort of her nearness.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:55 pm
Relic's gaze hardened as Jezabelle recanted the tale of her childhood. His anger towards Jessamine boiled over as he retrieved his scalpel. Relic had sometimes wondered if holding back information from Sangria would have been ideal. However his daughter had wheedled the information from him without much effort. Perhaps it was the fact that he'd been wanting to see his children reunited. The stallion sighed wearily as he gently wiped his scalpel clean on the wrap he wore. It was easier trying to wipe it clean on the cloth inside of on the ground. Checking his other scalpel's position Relic nodded. It was still held tightly in position.

At Jezabelle's revelation that she craved blood Relic actually smiled. "That is nothing to be ashamed of Jezabelle," Relic cast a searching gaze towards Sangria before continuing, "it seems that we all have a little quirk that makes us look unacceptable to those who lead seemingly normal lives."

As his daughters tag-teamed him with their request Relic gave each of them a sharp look. Did they really think that they could pull this off? He saw the determination in both of his daughters eyes. It didn't seem that they would back down and they needed his help. "I would like to see your mother again if only to discuss her approach to parenting skills. But I digress. We should set out as soon as you feel ready."

Kettyn

Kettyn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:23 pm
Sangria felt horror at her sister's tale. She didn't think it had been that bad when she had first heard the story. Shaking her head in denial she went to stand closer to Jezabelle. When her sister had finished her story and taken that extra step closer to her Sangria smiled. Already it seemed that the bond between them was growing stronger than ever. It was a nice feeling. The mare shifted her gaze to watch Relic. It was his decision that would bank on the possible success of this plan. When he nodded and then went on to reassure Jezabelle that her quirk was not strange at all she gave a sigh of relief.

She had to agree. But more importantly it seemed that Relic was in with the idea that they were scheming. She nodded to her father before bumping Jezabelle's side. She gave her sister a searching look before whispering softly.
"I won't let our mother imprison you again sister. She's going to find it hard with both of us grown and with father on our side. She'll have to see reason. Right?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff