Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
the night life, a vampire rp(3/- people) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will u friend me?
  yes
  no
  idk, maybe later
View Results

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:25 pm
for people who will continuously rp back, this is for u
okay so heres the deal, this is a new kinda thing for me and ima try it out
so there are these three vampire friends and they go out on adventures in the big city of new york and meet some girls who dont last much more than the night. these boys are your typical teenage guys except, ya know, theyre vampires and a lot older than 17 but thats just technicalities.

you must fill this out:

name:
age sad this is technical)
looks:
history?:
picture if possible:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:10 pm
name: Damon Micheal Baan
age sad this is technical) 17
looks: platinum blonde hair, amber eyes, 6ft 5inches
dislikes: younger boys, disrespectful people(people that say "thats so gay" or others)
history?:damon has a twin sister who lookes exactly like him and shes basically a girl version of him
picture if possible:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:00 pm
PEOPLE NEED TO POST IN THIS DARN GUILD!  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:59 pm
name: Farik Dean Fismoth
age sad this is technical) 18
looks: extremely white blonde hair with icey blue eyes. Once he feels his vampiric needs coming out his skin pales and his hair and eyes become a cool gray and his tattoos become visible
dislikes: power abusers, children who are starved, people who assume things, being awakened during naps.
history?: Farik likes drinking blood until he can also take the peoples life energy. He his usually fair tempered and doesn't mind helping others as long as they deserve it. He doesn't really like being helped out himself though, Farik feels like his life is on a need to know basis and he is the only one who needs to know.
picture if possible: User Image  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:17 pm
Oooo cute and perfect  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:33 pm
biggrin I hope someone posts their own character so we can roleplay soon!~  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:55 am
We need one more guy and girls still  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:52 pm
I told myself I wouldn't do this; I have a big test tomorrow. But I got sucked in. xD

User Image

name: Josie Chamberlain
looks: Long brown hair, brown eyes, mid height. She typically wears striped shirts, skinny jeans and combat boots.
dislikes: Boredom, school, her parents, mornings
history?: Josie was born in a humdrum suburban town in western Connecticut. A place where everyone accepted the world as it was without question. A place where strangers exchanged smiles on the sidewalks. A place oddly sheltered from the rest of the world. To most, it might sound like a utopia. But not to Josie. For a reason she failed to define, the perfect little town just seemed like s**t to her. Two months ago, she reached her limit of tolerance for her hometown and her insufferable parents. She packed a bag of her favorite things, swung her acoustic guitar on her back and hopped on the next train to New York City. She planned to crash with her older brother who rented an apartment in the city in a building that seemed centuries old until she "made it" as a "rock star". Unfortunately, her lack of knowledge of the real world worked against her. She spends most of her time strumming Tommy, her guitar, in and near various public areas with her open guitar case at her feet. As of late, she has been considering abandoning her dream, as well as her pride, and returning home.  

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:33 pm
biggrin yay! XD and I know what you mean...I should be making history notes right now, but hello gaia anyways ;D  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:43 pm
Yaaaay more people, thank you guys! heart  

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:41 am
User Image User Image
So who is willing to do this on top of the dark side rp?
User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:00 pm
I'd be willing, but is there enough room?  

red jade carnation
Crew

Meowologist

Friendly Girl

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:01 am
red jade carnation
I'd be willing, but is there enough room?

User Image User Image
We need one more boy as part of the main three characters, and of course girls who may or may not stick around, maybe have one bitten.
User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:28 pm
smile yah it's been a while since I have played a vampire character. I should have time now to roleplay, I will try to notify you guys ahead of time if something comes up a again o.e I swear I don't mean to disappear for so long. Bleh~ anywho... VAMPIRES! WOO! x3 I cant wait to start~ x3 Farik wants neck nibbles *purr*  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:42 pm
name: Aubrey Night
age sad this is technical) 17
looks: dreamy, light blue eyes that turn darker blue when hungry; dark platinum hair; fair complexion; usually throws on a loose flannel shirt, jeans that fit, and boots
likes: being lazy, cute girls, watching the stars, normal food, naps
dislikes: idiots, waking to loud noises, annoying people, his hunger for blood(there just has to be one of them)
history?: After "being reborn" Aubrey couldn't stand the creature he had become, living night by night thinking about nothing else but tasting the nectar of another human being. It disgusted him. At times, he missed walking in the warmth of the sun. Though after thinking back to the world in the revealing sun, Aubrey decided it wasn't so bad living without it. He had always loved watching the stars and dozing off for hours beneath them. An eternity of just chilling under them seemed fine to him. Though the ravenous hunger that overcame him as the pale orb rose into the sky...that was a different story. Aubrey is still disgusted of the urge that completely takes over him some nights. He tries to go many nights without blood, but that only makes the urge stronger. Taking him over and him waking up with bloodied clothes and flashes of what happened that night. Other than that lovely detail, Aubrey is a pretty forgiving, decent, generous, lazy, and mild mannered guy.
picture if possible:
User Image  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas