[PRP] A Need for More (Hoaka x Sabia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image
Hoaka walked around the pride's lands his eyes well adjusted to the darkness. It hadn't been too long since he had come back home with his cubs in tow. Five cubs in total, three beautiful light colored girls, a real asset to the pride of course they wouldn't have the site they weren't from here but they would make beautiful cubs with someone from the pride. His boys were also very handsom only one of them darkly colored like him, of course he would still have the genes for his mothers light colors he could still produce blessed children.

Despite coming home with his cubs and helping with the prides population Hoaka couldn't help but feel something was missing the time he had spent with Fenja was nice but ... well he wanted something more permanent. It wasn't very common in the pride for members to take permanent mates but it was something Hoaka knew he wanted deep down.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image

Sabia`Nafsi was having fits in her sleep once more. She was in a deep worry about the position she had come to choose and was still waiting on approval, how much she wanted to be part of the council. Part of the pride, she was picked on and harassed about being something of a beggar, she just couldn't decide where she wanted to go, now she didn't know if she could go where she wanted to be. It was a trivial way of life, complicated beyond belief and deep down all she felt was lonely.

Not the kind that made a lion/ess go out and find a friend or two to gossip with, no, what she felt was more of a longing for someone, a companion. She watched others with a look of sadness, not on her jaw, but in her eye's she had hoped that by this point she'd have found someone, but she knew it wasn't often a mated couple came to be. Not a 'forever' couple. Living with Bagrat as her closest companion she was innocent as they come, a fighter, but a dreamer. Her fantasies had become something of a very common thing in her life. It made a bit weak, to weak to be a guard, but with a strong mind she felt determined she could be a great council member.

Complicated. Complicated. It only got worse she imagined.

"Life is never dull when you have something to worry about." She sighed softly, in all of her thoughts she had taken herself to the edge of the pride, never far from sight, but far enough to have time with herself. She found a nice dry spot and simple dropped to the ground in to mope a little before going to complete her duties.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:50 pm
Hoaka had barely caught the movement out of the corner of his eye and it shook him from his thoughts immediately. He was at attention right away he moved quickly trying to find out who was there. "Hello" he called out, it wasn't unheard of to see pride members out this late some of the members suffered from insomnia unable to sleep because of there sites that came to them in dreams but none the less Hoaka wanted to make sure the lands were secured. Suddenly he realized things meant so much more to him now... his cubs were sleeping here in the lands in a den with a sitter he was protecting them as well as everyone else here.

He wasn't moving aggressively but he was firm in his movements.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:00 pm
Sabia was deep in her thoughts, she was aggressively seeking some form of sympathy from herself, but felt it wasn't fit. She knew deep down she deserved the words and actions towards her, but had a feeling it just wasn't fair. "With this simple act of choice I will make it all go away.." She promised herself, promises were never broken here, so she secretly hoped she maintained the vow.

It was just as she had promised herself that the air seemed to change. The night sky had been refreshing, relaxing and had out of the blue changed to something more. It was the sudden event that caused Sabia to stand, her hackles raised lightly, she had thought she was alone. Most of the others had been either sleeping or doing something so they could be ahead for tomorrow, lack of sleep was not uncommon.

It didn't take her much movement or long to see a shape, it was dark, the pelt held little to no bright colors and it was certainly a male. An in take of breath, certainly a necessary one, was drawn and Sabia staye still as a deer in headlights. She was frozen, fear washed over her immediately and she did what she could to take a fighting stance and have a chance to atleast get away.

Paranoia was something she'd mastered, if it were a pride member stalking through the bushes she would be home free, but atleast this way she was definitely prepared.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:27 pm
Hoaka was a little shocked but the stance the female took most weren't fighters in the pride. He smiled when he recognized her though she was on of the pride. She had a number of siblings here and if he wasn't mistaken she was one of the ones with a rather vivid site. He smiled a little to himself realizing she was most likely exactly the type of female he was looking for but he quickly shook the thoughts from his head, he didn't even know this lioness.

"I mean you know harm" he said in a quiet soothing voice, he did not want to frighten the poor soul anymore then he already had. He was eyeing as she spoke making mental notes she was petite in size to him but then again most lions were, she was also a little younger then him, and obviously very light in color. He offered her a gentle smile hoping no physical confirmation would have to happen and that he would be able to talk her down with words alone.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:46 pm
Easy come and easy go, soon as he posed of no threat her hackles relaxed and jaws untensed. She was a picturesque figure of power in a small bundle. Petite, muscular and passionate about her people, though a little dazed at the moment. Sabia stared at him a moment, he had seemed to recognize her, he even had a twinkle in his eye that faded as fast at it had come, but she caught sight of it. This made her smile, a blush grew and faded on her pale cheeks and the smile grew even sweeter. Her name itself told of her personality. 'Sweet Soul..'

"Hello there.." She cooed, a flirt by nature, she was simply always looking and seeking for friendships where she could. This was brought on by knowing everyone, but no one. Her select few friends remained to be her siblings and then Bagrat, dear old Bagrat, a cousin of hers, born to the brother of Spenta. She knew very little about that portion of her family, but understood that the less questions asked the better in a sense.

Her body language was clear, her pale coat gleamed, her eye's themselves twinkled and her tail swished, social butterfly in short. "I'm sorry I reacted in such a way." Her grammar sentences were short and to the point, her apology followed by another slow smile. "I should have trusted my nose a little more I suppose, you smelled familiar of course. I simply over reacted. Who are you?" Her eye's shifted to curious and she let herself take a quick look over him. He was as dark as she had seen, but had lovely detail swirling over his pelt.

A pretty picture himself.. to say the least
. The thought caused her to purr slightly, a reaction she controlled as immediately as she could to halt in it's path.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:37 am
Hoaka felt a smile grow on his face as the female began to speak to him, "No need to apologize I'm hard to see in the dark I should have called out to you sooner." His advantage of course was that when he was on guard duty at night he was hard to spot, much harder then the lighter colored lions that populated this pride.

"My name is Hoaka and it is a pleasure to meet you." Hoaka was quite the gentleman and this lioness stirred something within him. He already wanted to know more about her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:20 pm
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Hoaka." Her smile remained steady and curious twinkle in her eye glistened brightly. At this time Sabia chose to seat herself and groom a paw slowly before placing it to the ground and shifting slightly to find comfort.

It was moments into the silence that she realized just how rude she was being. "My name is Sabia`Nafsi." Though she appeared startled briefly at her behaviour she immediately turned that into yet another sugary sweet smile to ease her own nerves. Her tail swished behind her again.

"I can certainly appreciate your position and the benefits of your pelt. Should you have called out you could have simply put us both in danger by giving yourself away." Her smile became more genuine. The pale lioness had taken her time to enjoy every inch of him with her eyes, but now they steered true to his eyes. This was her favorite part of him already.

nessiaing

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:34 pm
Hoaka bowed to the female politely. "I am glad my pelt and I can be of service to you." Hoaka could already tell there was something special about this female, and he would have to take note of her. In the back of his mind he was already planning when he may be able to see her again. Hopefully their second encounter he'd actually be able to get to know her a little better.

"Alas Sabia tonight I am on guard so I should get on my way." He didn't want to leave her but he knew there were many in the pride lands to protect and he didn't want to be slacking in his job at all. "Till we meet again."

The dark lion bowed his head one more time before he turned to make his leave.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:56 pm
The lion was quite a gentleman and handled himself well. "Absolutely. Your service to this pride means a great deal." Sabia stood again, the short time seated certainly cured her weariness from before and her mind began to grow active once again. This time her previous troubles were drowned in a different series of thoughts that began and ended with the lion before her. it was an interesting feeling, a care free one.

"Have a wonderful night Hoaka, be careful."

Her warning was softly intimate and showed care. She herself turned smoothly and was on her way, the opposite direction. It was going to be a long evening.

[Fin]  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas