Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

radish
Crew

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:00 pm
Events end: Wednesday, October 26 - 1 PM EST

Arpee Contest

This is a free-for-all and it consists of a derpy RP contest. You'll be trying for this Houndoom:

User Image

Or alternatively, its Cerberex evolution: [x].

The prompt is simple:

Quote:
You've realized that there is something always following you wherever you go. It mocks you when you're happy, flailing about in disgust as you shine in joy. It hides itself under you when you're upset, poking fun at your left ankle as if wiggling its pointy head in a childish, "Hahaha!" You believe it has been trying to kill you for the longest, but it is just waiting for the right moment to do so. Finally, you've had enough. You are going to kill it first. Tell me, how do you plan to strike that stalker behind you? Will you triumph or do you come to realization that in actuality, that b*****d always at your rear is your tail and is not . . . some madmon trying to take your life?

Interpret 'you' however you wish. Are you the Houndoom? Are you a trainer with a tail? A cosplayer? Creativity please.

Keep replies short. Two-three paragraphs at most . . . most creative will win her. Lawlness is not a must, but certainly encouraged. It won't win you extra points though. Attack the prompt in the most odd and awkward way possible. As Cetus would say, "Being the average Joe is a no!"

Please post your entries here with this form:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Prompt Entry:[/b]

All entrants (besides the winner) will also be entered to win this Electrike: [x] via raffle, so get those posts in, babes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:02 pm
Newbie Raffle

Okay, so, I'm a sucker. If you want a shot at this Pikachu:

User Image

Tell my why Team Galactic is awesome. e w e Just post this form:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Y?:[/b]

I'll raffle her off between all those people who do.

A second prize is 100k in gold. If you don't want it, just say so. I'll reraffle again until someone accepts it.

Disclaimer: Saying that they're out of this world won't count even though it makes me lulz every time, but thanks for the creativity? 8D

Oh, and newbies only.

radish
Crew

Ladykiller

radish
Crew

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:06 pm
Entrants

RP contest/Raffle:
1. DJ Snowcat (PM)
2. Qixel (thread)
3. Eranas
4. 0_The Lone Wolf_0
5. Redbud-Tree
6. Kyrieko
7. Sangotaijiya08
8. The Concept of Love
9. Zakiax
10. Trira
11. musicaloner7

Newbie Raffle:
1. Named Wanderlust (thread)
2. Rabid-White-Mongoose (thread)
3. JessicaH123 (thread)
4. Kallysto (thread)
5. Qixel (thread)
6. Eranas
7. [.Silvr-Moon.]
8. moonlit-raven
9. Redbud-Tree
10. krankhafter
11. bullterrierlove
12. Sangotaijiya08
13. Lilbabe808
14. The Concept of Love
15. Zakiax
16. Oreo Dreamer
17. Viva Viola
18. Khryssie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:52 pm
Username: Eranas
Prompt Entry:
For weeks I've been feeling something poking at me and annoying me. WEEKS! It has been driving me INSANE! CRAZILY! Every time my trainer comes near me I just have to bit her in the hand! I kept thinking it was her that was poking me.. or the other annoying pokemon! I decided to keep my head turned away the whole day today to find out what's been touching me. but you know how that goes, when you notices something it stops bothering you!

I thought it was that damn diglet that just joined the team.

He's had it out for me ever since I beat him in the digging contest. But what do you expect? I'm just a genius! I take pride in my digging. Hmph. My claws are stronger than any 'ole diglet.

But anyway, that thing. Thing was, it wasn't diglet. I asked him, and even if he's a jerk he dun lie. But he said he'd helped me... Turns out.. the thing that's been bothering me was my tail..

Whiiine, I .. I feel like a moron!I didn't even know I had a point one! I thought I was like, y'know those mightyenas! Those fluffy tails prolly feel so much better than this.. pointy... snake like thing..

AHHHG, WHAT F MY TAIL IS ACTUALLY AN EKANS?! I-I GOTTA GO TO MY TRAINER!

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:55 pm
Username:Eranas
Y?:... heck yes. Who can NOT love Galaxy like stuffs. I love things based off the stars *A* Not only are they cool, but they.. kinda should rule the world. They've got the sun on their side >u> /shot. GO TEAM GALACTIC.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:13 pm
Username: [.Silvr-Moon.]
Y?: Space. Space? We're going to SPACE!?!? SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! -coughcough- Well, Team Galactic is simply amazing, with nebulas, space, stars, you know, the usual. >_>  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:59 pm
Username: moonlit-raven
Y?: Team Galatic is awesome because all of their important people have space related names. Cool costumes too.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:29 pm
Name: 0_The Lone Wolf_0(Aka OKIRU TOMAHANAU AKA THE GREAT GENTLEMAN THIEF!)
Post Prompt:

Son of a... Is that guy still following me?! I swear, if it's another fangirl, I'll... Hm... I MUST TAKE ACTION! Let's see..... Perhaps I will turn him into a bug and put into a jar and toss it in a river?! Naah... Too brutal.

Aha! I shall Grab a stick and whack his behind like a horse until he gallops away! NEIGH! NEIGH! Wait... No. That's just cruel.

Maybe a simple uppercut? Maybe a tooth'll get lodged in his brain! Then he'll be... TERROR BITTEN! *Turns Around* ....What. Is that my...? OH MY GOD! BAD TAIL *Smacks* Don't scare me like that! Should NOT have paid that witch doctor to give me a tail. Too waggy!((TRYING FOR HOUNDOOM))  

Grand Returner

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:09 pm
Username: Redbud-Tree
Prompt Entry: Evolution's something I've been expecting for a while now. It happens to all Houndours when we get old enough, or so my Ma said before some human with a funny ball and a high-pitched voice snatched her up. I was just a pup then and didn't think to ask her what it really was, though, just that it was something all pups go through. So how was I to know it came with a stalker?

You might think I'm insane, but I'm not - really, I swear it's possible to fall upwards if you're not careful! What do you mean that's impossible, I saw it with my own four... two eyes! Yeah, two's the right number, ain't it? Why, just the other day, I saw a - what did Ma call it? A Missy-drapes? It looks like a mop, anyway. It fell up and vanished into the sky! Oh. Wait. We were talking about my stalker, weren't we? Right. Just gimme a minute here, I'll sort out what's happening...

Right, so I evolved recently. It's pretty nice, stronger, faster, but it came with that stalker. Wherever I go, no matter what I do, it's always behind me! Always. I can't stop it, can't make it leave. But I'm gonna take care of it. It's there right now, just off to my left, and if I lunge at just the right moment - aha! I got it, I'm gonna bite this thing's head off! Gaaah, it's biting back, biting my rear and leading me in a circle! Someone make it stop! Oh... wait... it's a part of me? It's a part of me and it's biting me? Ma lied, I didn't evolve into a Houndoom, I must be a Girafarig because my tail is alive!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:40 pm
Username: Redbud-Tree
Y?: Why? Because "To Infinity and Beyond!" That's why. Wait... that's not their slogan? O: Oh well, it should be.  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:15 am
Username: Kyrieko
Prompt Entry: Okay. Today would be the day. It had to be the day. No more mocking when I'm happy. No more stalking when I least expect it. And definitely no more funny ticklish feeling when it hides underneath me (that is NOT WHERE IT BELONGS!). That b*****d was going down. DOWN I SAY! If the plan succeeded anyways. And I'm pretty sure it will. Oh yes. Yes yes yes. It's been just laying there rather quietly today. Not much activity. Kinda boring. But still, it was so relaxed there was no way it would be prepared for THE PLAN. It was the best most awesome ambush plan ever!

The Plan: Ninja stalk and attack!

Most excellent.

Watching that deviant closely, The Plan was initiated. Carefully, oh so carefully, I inched towards it. It twitched a few times and I froze. But no sign of being caught in the act of ambush. Slowly. Inch by agonizing inch. Almost as horrible as crawling along on your belly, completely famished and unable to reach your water bowl....two inches from your nose. Yes, almost as bad. Careful, silently- ohshit it moved again. Freeeeze. Hold your breath. Okay...okay, it still hadn't figured anything out yet. Right, it was time to strike. Like a deadly hunter ready to catch it's long hunted prey. Annnnd....STRIKE-CLAMP-SUCCESS!

A loud shriek pierced the air. Haha! That b*****d had gone down! Yesssss! YesYesYesYe..... .... .....no. Nononnonon OWWWW! Pain! Somuchpain. Why did it huuuurt?!

Maybe I should stick to hunting cookies...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:26 am
Username: Krankhafter
Y?: Team galactic is awesome because they are team galactic. vu v  

KRANKHAFTER

Shirtless Capitalist

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:30 am
Username:bullterrierlove
Y?:Their outfits are pretty freaking epic, that's why. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:39 pm
Username: Sangotaijiya08
Y?: Because who doesn't love space? Go team galactic!

Username: Sangotaijiya08
Prompt Entry:
Evolution...a natural part of life, right? Well what humans are not aware of is the adjustment period after we evolve. Picture your entire body changing and getting used to an almost entirely new one? Thats what I'm going through right now. I'm being followed. When I'm least expecting it, something sharp swipes my ankle. But when I turn around, nothings there.
Its especially bad around meal time. When I eat, it gets worse. Stealing my food is the last straw. Turning in a tight circle, my teeth flash as a low growl rumbles in my threat. Snapping at the object that has been mocking me. Suddenly, pain floods my tail as I grab ahold of my enemy. It has my tail! In surprise I drop the enemy, letting out a series of rumbling barks as I chase my enemy in circles
(disregard this if its not allowed, but this is what I was picturing with her tail: link )  

Sangotaijiya08

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:55 pm
Username: Lilbabe808
Y?: Honestly, they have some pretty awesome uniforms. I mean, who wouldn't want to wear team galactic mars dress. XD  
Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff