RuddyPup

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:54 pm
Name: Pretty Young Thing
- Nickname: PYT, Pyte
Type: Earth
Body
- Primary: FEF9AA (main body color)
- Secondary: FCF557 (blanket, hooves)
- Chunky! Round face, thick legs...girl's got some curves!
- Freckles on her face.
- Fetlocks on feets with hooves showing
Eyes: B3793B - big, round eyes
Hair: FAF6EB - short, but fluffy. Reminds me a bit of sheep's wool.
Cutie Mark 8D: Pale pink flower, folded up and not yet blooming
Brief Character Description: She would have made a great cheerleader, really...but that's a little too much spotlight for her, thanks. Pyte likes to encourage other ponies to try new things, especially when they don't have the confidence in themselves.
+ Ref pics where possible:
User ImageUser Image

base from GeneralZoi's MLP on dA, rose image from google w/ color edit by me.

Fireflight: From her description she sounds normative, but just clarifying some aspects:
1. What is 'secondary body colour' referring to?
2. How accurate is the reference picture? The freckles are alright, but feathered fetlocks for girlies are non-normative. Let me know whether you actually wanted them or it's just from the base.

biggrin You have no idea the amount of joy I saw when the title said QC DONE! Thank you so much!

As for the questions:
1. Second body color refers to the blanket on her butt, as well as her hooves.
2. With that in mind, yes the ref is accurate and I'd like her to have fetlocks. I'm sorry I didn't think to mention it earlier in the form. I've added that to hopefully make it clearer. I understand these things will make her non-normative. :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: I can't quite see the blanket clearly on her ref, is it like a doiley or just a solid rump blanket? Please clarify when possible.
Truth be told, we would really like to lean away from girls having fetlocks - it is highly non-normative. Your quest is QCed but please be warned the fetlocks will influence our considerations. Sorry about that!
If you'd like to change it, please ask for QC again.

The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to her extra body markings and fetlocks.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:58 pm
Name: Happy Hippy
Type: Unicorn
Body: f7d33d, normal - perhaps a little long and lanky
Eyes: 00b04e, half-lidded/peaceful looking and just generally happy
Hair:
- Primary: f3542a
- Secondary: 23241c
Dreadlocks, mane and tail. Does not have to be pulled back like the ref.
Cutie Mark 8D: Pink grapefruit with a green peace sign over it.
Extras: A green peace sign necklace - willing to nix the necklace for normative approval.
Brief Character Description: "Heyyyy man. Peace, love, and happiness for every-pony."
I drew inspiration for this guy from my favorite product from Lush, a natural cosmetics company. It is a grapefruit scented shower gel and shampoo...and awesome!

Hap, Happy, Hipster, H.H. - he's all about loving the world, saving the environment, and enjoying life. Laid back, sweet...a little strange and set in his ways, but it's with the best intentions for all. On the downside, he can be lazy, and gets a little obsessive about whatever cause he's championing at the time.

+ Ref pics where possible:
User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: He's good to go - as you said, the necklace would be non-normative, so we'll take it as he doesn't have it with this approval. smile

RuddyPup

Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff