Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[Group 18] Israfel, Sepheran, Livi, Ebenezer - Room 2 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GROUP 18

Quote:

Character Name: Israfel
Minis Account Name: Vamps
Year, Race - Subspecie: Y2, Monster- Siren
Natural Ability/Abilities: -Flight
-Underwater breathing
-Bird form

Quote:

Character Name: Sepheran
Minis Account Name: Taskaneko
Year, Race - Subspecie: Y1, Monster - Basilisk
Natural Ability/Abilities: Sepheran's natural ability is to enhanced his senses. His ability is to direct fear into his hands making his nails sharper and edged with poison that can slow an opponents reactions if it manages to get into their bloodstream.

Quote:

Character Name: Livi
Minis Account Name: Livus
Year, Race - Subspecie: Y1, Demon - Envy Sin
Natural Ability/Abilities: Natural Ability: Ability to change his outer looks (hair color, eye color and minor features for now)
Fear: Can infuse others with intense self-loathing, doubt and envy

Quote:

Character Name: Ebenezer
Minis Account Name: Sherplex? (correct me if I'm wrong o3o)
Year, Race - Subspecie: Y1, Reaper - Sorcerer
Natural Ability/Abilities: Enchantment - Eben can capture spells into objects that can be used later.

Team Status
Current Location: Room 2

Past Rooms:
Room 1

Pumpkin Pills:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What has happened?
- You have all entered the training course and are now in room 1
- Your group has fought the gust, figured out the clue and slid down the right slide. Now you find your selves at the very foot of a lava based room.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Its high. Its really freaking high. Just what sort of room is this? Why are there slides?

Looking down your unable to see the bottom. If you look over you see a sign. The sign reads very clear.

MOST SLIDES ARE OUT OF ORDER. SPECIALLY THAT C THERE. BE CAREFUL CHOOSING! DONT CHOOSE C! UNLESS YOU WANT A BROKEN NECK~

CHOOSING WISELY IS YOUR BEST BET.

That of course means that you should totally choose A

Quote:

OOC: Only one slide can really take you down the right path you want to go. I can promise you it is not C.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:37 am
((Israfel is entering))

As he stumbled his way into the room, Israfel didn't really think to look back for his group members. They would be alright after all. It was usually the first who went forward who died. While Israfel didn't have a death wish, he was impatient. Plus standing outside to face Red's wrath was never a good plan, nor, was it a smart move. So thus, why he'd not hesitated to enter the haunted house.

What he noticed before he'd even caught sight of the slides, was the sign. It was phrased in a way that gnome might have written it. "Guys?" he called out to them, hoping they were nearby. "I think Red might have told gnomes to set this place up."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:06 am
((Livi Invades! lol))

He wasn't too sure he liked portals. Suddenly, a lot of the things he had once enjoyed were getting tarnished by this school. Trains, boats and now.. ugh. Straightening his clothing when he reached the other side, his eyes shifted over and took notice of the fac that Israfel was there. "Made it in one piece too, hmm?" His tone was slightly teasing before he saw the slides.. and its rather... practical sign. "You have got to be kidding me..."

Israfel's comment made him give a faint smirk. "I'll agree with you... hmm..." He studied each one carefully, not feeling exactly comfortable with any of the choices. Though he really didn't want to break any part of his body. After some contemplation, he looked at D. "I'd rather take my chances with this one." A thumb jacked at his choice. "Though, naturally, I'd rather it be a group choice... and when Ebenezer and Sepheran are here. What do you think, while we wait?"  

Rii_Hon

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:17 am
((Sepheran appears))

Sepheran had tried to prepare himself, but even he had to feel a little queasy as he entered the room...course that might have just been the means by which they arrived. It didn't help either when Liannan mentioned heights making Sepheran even more cautious then before. He'd rather not fall off accidently after all.

Pausing a moment to regain himself he could hear the others speaking, "Gnomes?" Sepheran questioned before moving closer and getting an understanding of what was going on. "Oh...so we have to pick one of the slides and hope it's the right one?" Sepheran stated more to himself then the others. Five slides to choose from...that meant a 20% chance to get it right...not quite good odds. "Hn...Israfel...you can fly right...? Do you think it's possible for you to check the slides out? Even if we can eliminate just one it would make our chances go up...I mean just relying on pure luck seems a little silly...but I suppose if we must we should at least all pick one to go on together," he added lightly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:24 pm
((Ebenezer stumbles in...))

Ebenezer was cloaked in darkness and finally beginning to feel comfortable with his surroundings when he found himself dumped in a strange room. Grumbling under his breath, he made his way over to where the other three were gathered and stared in utter despair and disgust at the mess of tangled slides.

"This looks hopeless," he said flatly, not being of very much use. Pessimism was an old friend of Ebenezer and it looked as though he was already truly regretting his decision to come.

Forcing himself to try and be helpful, Eben pulled out his notebook and began to sketch what he could see if the slides and to take notes of the suggestions others made. He didn't know how it would be useful, but it felt good to have a pen in his hand. Even if he was sullying his notebook with contents that did not consist of delightfully morbid rhymes. Though the room was certainly inspiring enough. Perhaps he could write a poem about getting lost and never finding the way . . . well, that was an idea for another time.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:51 pm
iStoleYurVamps

Eyulra

Taska Neko

Sherlolly

Before the group really can even discuss what slide would be the best way down; A powerful gust starts to blow. The structure shakes and sways. It doesn't feel like it's going to hold much longer.

Upon the gust, a paint brush is knocked free from the make shift ledge. You would find it is damp with something but it looks completely dry. Strange.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:44 pm
"I guess we don't have to wait very long!" The siren smiled at Livi before waving to Sepheran and Ebenezer.
Looking at Sepheran, Israfel thought that was a great idea. Until the wind. The wind- "Uh...I can fly but with strong winds..." He shuddered. "That would be like tempting fate. And kinda of dumb. I try not to do dumb things anymore." Israfel didn't so much notice the brush as he was paying attention to the reaper and what he was writing. "What are you doing? Are you making a spell? Something to send down a slide? If we had a minipet I'd say send that but ..." Israfel's earwings flopped to the sides.

"I'm babbling aren't I?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:28 am
iStoleYurVamps

The gust quiets for a moment. It seems possibly safe? The paint brush has rolled over to Israfels feet.

Quote:

* Seems safe to fly down at least for the moment.
* Those capable of flight may roll a six sided dice.
* 1 or 3 means you had no troubles making it to the bottom to see what slide is safe.
* 2 or 4 means the gust picked back up and safely blows you back to the ledge.
* 5 or 6 means the gust picked back up and slammed you back to the ledge. You take - 1 hp.
* There might be no need for this. Is that a clue by your feet?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:03 pm
Sepheran had to stand firm as the ledge swayed from the wind the strong gusts plucking at his clothes. "I can see what you mean...oh..." Sepheran replied before the wind decided to die down a bit, "The wind seems to have stopped for now...shall we chance a peek?" the baslisk asked. He paused a moment at the mention of sending a mini down first quickly reaching up to grab Liannan to comfort himself. "Sorry...I can't send Liannan to go check, I won't be able to see without her" he responded lightly as if thinking that comment was meant for him instead of just something said on the whim to everyone.

"Well whatever we decide we should do it quick...I'm not quite sure how much longer this ledge will hold out," Sepheran added eyeing the slides once more.

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:02 pm
Ebenezer abandoned all hope when the gusts began to blow and shake the ledge. There was no point taking notes. They were all going to die. Such a shame too, dying would make such an excellent subject for a poem . . .

Eben was distracted from his morbid thoughts when a small object rolled into his vision. He leaned down to pick it up, frowning. He held up the paintbrush and showed it to the rest of the group.

"Guys? I found a paintbrush. I'm not sure what it means though . . . It looks dry, but it isn't. Huh. Any ideas?" he asked the others. The brush certainly felt damp, but it didn't look discolored from any paint. What was it doing around all these slides?

The wind died down a little and Eben glanced hopefully at Israfel.

"The wind seems to have settled some. It might be safe enough. But I don't think you should risk it unless you feel safe enough to make it."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:29 am
Sherlolly

The paint brush drips something on Eben's hand. It looks like black paint for a second but quickly vanishes.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Rii_Hon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:59 am
Seeing how quickly the others arrived made Livi nod in agreement to Isra. That was definitely a good thing, indeed. He was still contemplating the slides when the winds swept over them, making him frown as he attempted to keep his hair from going everywhere with a hand. That was quite troublesome.. how would Isra be able to fly with winds like that? And he could only glide with his wings right then, so those winds would send him jack knew where... not safe. Not at all.

Rubbing his chin, his frown deepening a bit, he turned to face the group as the winds finally seemed to calm and Eben made mention of a paintbrush. What in jack's name...? He was very confused. How could it be dry, yet not be? "We could try to see if you could make it down, Israfel... the winds seem a bit more favorable right now." But his eyes kept being drawn towards the paintbrush and he drew closer to the reaper to study it a bit.. "Where did you find this? Maybe it could help us..." Though the how wasn't coming quickly to mind, but why else would such a thing be there if it wasn't meant to be of use? "Maybe it could... be used as a way to test the slides?"

Well.. it could if it was damp and had some paint.. and they'd need a lot of frikkin paint. Hmm...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:27 am
Risks...Israfel sometimes took them. After all, what was this trip but a risk? As the wind died down, he looked over the ledge. Hrm... Maybe. "I can try. If I die though, make sure my minipets go free." It was said jokingly, but it could be a real possibility here. Wings extending, he went off the ledge, hovering nearby for a bit.
"You guys can try to solve the brush thingy. I'll see if the slides don't end up with death." Diving down, following the path of the slide furthest from the stairs, he paused at the edge of the mist. Well, better man up.
Even if he wasn't a man. Close enough.

Israfel dove into the mist, looking for the slide's end, and what lay beyond.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:37 am
Jack damn it! As soon as he was thinking he was safe, the wind started back up again. Flung up and back to the start, Israfel let out a started cry as he slammed back into the ledge, just managing to grab it before he fell. Pulling himself back up he let out a light whimper. His wings were probably bruised now.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff