Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
the scary story contest....OF DOOM!!! winner is -I- Vaine -I Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite part of halloween?
  the candy
  the costumes
  the decorations
  the overall spookieness
View Results

dem0nicd0rk
Captain

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:20 am
OKAY!!! NOW THAT IT'S OCTOBER IT"S TIME FOR THE scaaarrryyy stoooory CONTEST....OF DOOOM!!!!!

PRIZE OF 40,000 GOLD

the rules are as follows
----------------------------------------
1. post a scary story in this topic.
2.it has to be one that YOU MADE UP. so no stealing other peoples stories.
3. it can be something that happened to you or a creation of your own
4. it can be written in any style you choose
5 it has to be submitted by October 25th
6. pm me if you have any questions
7.if anyone cheats i will steal their souls

now that you get it...LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:22 am
If only life was a rich person having a mansion, going everywhere, I could imagine of. Her father was always tall and proper. The rich proper. I wish my dad was too. My life is a horrible mess. All the girls at school hate me too. Its depressing. Sometimes i just curl up in a ball and i cry. Cry till im to sore to cry. Life is a big pain. I wonder if i suicide will i go to hell or heaven? I did bad things but i try to be as good as i can. One day I walked to school and there came up this boy saying "Hi, um Im jimmy. I saw you walking and i was wondering do you wanna go to dinner.? Right when I was gonna answer he started laughing so hard. And all the other girls,Candace,Alexis, was cracking up too. I was so hurt. I cried for days. On october 31'st of 2009 i couldnt take it anymore. That day there was no light, and for the rest of my life.

Stories go around that on every hallooween Annie Marie will come back and revenge the ones who made her suffer. Her first enemy was Candace.
October 31'st 2010 6. a.m.

"Hi Candace"
Candace woke up and she literally screamed as loud as she can. Nobody was home.
" GET OUT ? IS THIS A TRICK? ARE YOU SERIOUS? "
Candace tried ripping the mask off the person face. But her hand just tore a piece of her face off.
" Oh so you want to play rip the mask off. I see Candace. I think I'll do the same thing to you. How about you just lay back. It'll be fun."
Candace started shaking she moved back and back. The person pulled her with her magic force to the bed laying down. She got on top of her. Stroke her face.
"Candace , oh dear Candace. I wish I had a beautiful face like you. You see this. "
"What do you want from me. ?
" Oh Candace you dont remember? Those times you pushed me. Made me feel bad. Remember that girl Annie Marie? YEAH. IM THAT GIRL."
Annie Marie Candace face multiple times.
She left her on the bed like that.

October 31'st 9. a;.m

" MOM IM GONNA GO TAKE A SHOWER !!!" Alexis shouted.
"Okay hun." her mother replied.
Alexis went and took a bathe. She filled the water to the top. And just layed back and closed her eyes.
"Hi Alexis."
"Ma you know how I feel ab-"
" WHO ARE YOU ? ANNIE ? MARIE ? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE." she said freaked out.
Alexis started yelling so loud.
"Alexis dear, nobody can hear you. Not even your mother. Your with me now." Annie Smiled.
" Alexis The follower. Always following Candace. You know , Candace wore water bras. Your boobs are perfect though. I always wished I had big boobs like you. You always used to bend down to show everyone. And Your nice red flaming hair. Its like not even fire can damage it."
Alexis tried getting out of the bath tub but she couldn't. Something was holding her down.
Annie Marie went close to her and chopped her hair off
then chopped her tits off. Last she cut her neck.

October 31'st
News
2 Girls caught dead. Turns out they were best friends. Theres no evidence of what happen yet. One cut in the face. The other cut in multiple areas. Both found dead in the house.
If anything you know call 1-202-3942

Annie Marie called. She said " I killed her. My name is Annie Marie. And I am proud to tell you the death of Alexis and Candace. Ill be waiting at my house for you. :]

THE ENDDD :O - btw dont call the number LOL its fake i made it up  

Chicken My Nugget

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

MrTeddys

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:08 pm
THE GUEST A young man and his wife were on a trip to visit his mother. Usually they arrived in time for supper. They had gotten a late start, and now it was getting dark. They decided to look for a place to stay overnight and go on in the morning.

Just off the road, they saw a small house in the woods. “Maybe they rent rooms”, the wife said. So they stopped to ask. An elderly man and woman came to the door. They didn’t rent rooms, they said. But they would be glad to have them stay overnight as their guests. They had plenty of room, and they would enjoy the company. The old woman made coffee, brought out some cake, and the four of them talked for awhile. Then the young couple were taken to their room. They explained that they wanted to pay for this, but the old man said he would not accept any money.

The young couple got up early the next morning before their hosts had awakened. On a table near the front door, they left an envelope with some money in it for the room. Then they went on to the next town. They stopped at a restaurant and had breakfast. When they told the owner where they had stayed, he was shocked. “That can’t be”, he said. “That house burned to the ground ten years ago, the old man and woman who lived there died in the fire.”

The young couple could not believe it. So they went back to the house. Only now there was no house. All they found was a burned-out shell. They stood staring at the ruins trying to understand what had happened.

Then the woman started screaming! In the rubble was a badly burned table, on the table was the envelope they had left there that morning! When the couple tried to run the screaming got closer an closer an the very day the couple has disappeared. Their ar now legends saying if u don't believe in way happen u will DIE!!!! The End biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:11 pm
One time there was a scary house and inside the scary house there was a scary mom a scary dad and scary kids and they had a scary dog the end XD  

battle4vn

MrTeddys

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:15 pm
battle4vn
One time there was a scary house and inside the scary house there was a scary mom a scary dad and scary kids and they had a scary dog the end XD
lol rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:35 pm
THE RED SORE
One night while Luke was sleeping a Big Brown and Black Spider crawled across his arm and stopped on his palm of his hand. And stayed there for several minutes then went on it way. When he woke up the next morning he noticed a little red sore on his hand. Thinking its nothing he brushed it off and got ready for school. While on the Bus he notice it was getting Bigger and it was starting to really hurt. Once he got off the bus he went to the nurses office, when she got to him she said it was a spider bite but nothing to really worry about. She cleaned it out and sent on his way. A few hours went by and it got bigger, during a test it was big as his hand and he wasn't felling so well, then it bruised and tones of huge spiders pured out of his hand. They crawled all over the class room and the students.  

x-lil-bumble-bee-x

Unbeatable Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100

x-lil-bumble-bee-x

Unbeatable Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:41 pm
DarkShadowGrave3
THE GUEST A young man and his wife were on a trip to visit his mother. Usually they arrived in time for supper. They had gotten a late start, and now it was getting dark. They decided to look for a place to stay overnight and go on in the morning.

Just off the road, they saw a small house in the woods. “Maybe they rent rooms”, the wife said. So they stopped to ask. An elderly man and woman came to the door. They didn’t rent rooms, they said. But they would be glad to have them stay overnight as their guests. They had plenty of room, and they would enjoy the company. The old woman made coffee, brought out some cake, and the four of them talked for awhile. Then the young couple were taken to their room. They explained that they wanted to pay for this, but the old man said he would not accept any money.

The young couple got up early the next morning before their hosts had awakened. On a table near the front door, they left an envelope with some money in it for the room. Then they went on to the next town. They stopped at a restaurant and had breakfast. When they told the owner where they had stayed, he was shocked. “That can’t be”, he said. “That house burned to the ground ten years ago, the old man and woman who lived there died in the fire.”

The young couple could not believe it. So they went back to the house. Only now there was no house. All they found was a burned-out shell. They stood staring at the ruins trying to understand what had happened.

Then the woman started screaming! In the rubble was a badly burned table, on the table was the envelope they had left there that morning! When the couple tried to run the screaming got closer an closer an the very day the couple has disappeared. Their ar now legends saying if u don't believe in way happen u will DIE!!!! The End biggrin

u coped that is in a book of scarystories I have XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:56 pm
battle4vn

^^This almost made me pee my pants..... xD  

ThatGingerBear

hobo with dollaz

The Committee Staff Elder

4,000 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:48 pm
Ai and Kirai.

There was a girl, whose whole family was dead.
A girl who was hated by all and loved by only her stuffed bunny Kirai.
Kirai was a white bunny with red eyes.With a black heart sewn on the front. Kirai had many names stiched into Kirai from the pranks pulled on Ai. They would stab Kirai with sissors and leave stuffing falling out from the cuts.
Her name was Ai. She was 17. She had onyx hair and onyx eyes. She was hated because of what she did. She sat around singing sad songs to Kirai. She'd talk to Kirai about how horrible the world is. And Kirai would respond. Now, to her classmates they thought she was just being weird. They couldn't hear the cries of despair that come from their hearts.
Everytime that Kirai was stabbed and Ai bullied the person commiting the action would die on October 31th. If it were a big group they would die one by one.
Everytime they would find the body with an expression of fear pinned to their face and their heart carved out with a pair of sissors next to the body .
They could never find finger prints.
Now there was a secret about Kirai that only Ai knew about.
Kirai had the names of those killed sewn into him.
Her classmates never knew because they were frightened by this doll.
One day, Ai left the doll at home.
This day everyone wore their costumes to school.
Ai didn't.
She was bullied relentlessly and finally, she snapped.
Her entire class was found dead.
Hearts carved out, but there was only one pair of sissors.
They were in the trembling arms of Ai as she prepaired to cut out her own heart.
She was frightened .
"Ai, what are you doing?" A haunting voice called out to her.
Her head shot up in the direction of the voice only to meet red eyes.
"Kirai..." She breathed.
"Ai, do it! We can be together forever!"
"Do what?!"
"KILL YOU SELF! Cut out your heart!"
Driven mad she did just so.
On November 1st the police searched Ai's house to find 10 jars of hearts.
On Christmas two stuffed bunnies were given to an abused little girl.
Their names were Ai and Kirai.

(Note, If you know a bunch of Japanese you will know what Ai and Kirai mean.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:55 pm
x_-FiestyGirl-Bad-x3
If only life was a rich person having a mansion, going everywhere, I could imagine of. Her father was always tall and proper. The rich proper. I wish my dad was too. My life is a horrible mess. All the girls at school hate me too. Its depressing. Sometimes i just curl up in a ball and i cry. Cry till im to sore to cry. Life is a big pain. I wonder if i suicide will i go to hell or heaven? I did bad things but i try to be as good as i can. One day I walked to school and there came up this boy saying "Hi, um Im jimmy. I saw you walking and i was wondering do you wanna go to dinner.? Right when I was gonna answer he started laughing so hard. And all the other girls,Candace,Alexis, was cracking up too. I was so hurt. I cried for days. On october 31'st of 2009 i couldnt take it anymore. That day there was no light, and for the rest of my life.

Stories go around that on every hallooween Annie Marie will come back and revenge the ones who made her suffer. Her first enemy was Candace.
October 31'st 2010 6. a.m.

"Hi Candace"
Candace woke up and she literally screamed as loud as she can. Nobody was home.
" GET OUT ? IS THIS A TRICK? ARE YOU SERIOUS? "
Candace tried ripping the mask off the person face. But her hand just tore a piece of her face off.
" Oh so you want to play rip the mask off. I see Candace. I think I'll do the same thing to you. How about you just lay back. It'll be fun."
Candace started shaking she moved back and back. The person pulled her with her magic force to the bed laying down. She got on top of her. Stroke her face.
"Candace , oh dear Candace. I wish I had a beautiful face like you. You see this. "
"What do you want from me. ?
" Oh Candace you dont remember? Those times you pushed me. Made me feel bad. Remember that girl Annie Marie? YEAH. IM THAT GIRL."
Annie Marie Candace face multiple times.
She left her on the bed like that.

October 31'st 9. a;.m

" MOM IM GONNA GO TAKE A SHOWER !!!" Alexis shouted.
"Okay hun." her mother replied.
Alexis went and took a bathe. She filled the water to the top. And just layed back and closed her eyes.
"Hi Alexis."
"Ma you know how I feel ab-"
" WHO ARE YOU ? ANNIE ? MARIE ? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE." she said freaked out.
Alexis started yelling so loud.
"Alexis dear, nobody can hear you. Not even your mother. Your with me now." Annie Smiled.
" Alexis The follower. Always following Candace. You know , Candace wore water bras. Your boobs are perfect though. I always wished I had big boobs like you. You always used to bend down to show everyone. And Your nice red flaming hair. Its like not even fire can damage it."
Alexis tried getting out of the bath tub but she couldn't. Something was holding her down.
Annie Marie went close to her and chopped her hair off
then chopped her tits off. Last she cut her neck.

October 31'st
News
2 Girls caught dead. Turns out they were best friends. Theres no evidence of what happen yet. One cut in the face. The other cut in multiple areas. Both found dead in the house.
If anything you know call 1-202-3942

Annie Marie called. She said " I killed her. My name is Annie Marie. And I am proud to tell you the death of Alexis and Candace. Ill be waiting at my house for you. :]

THE ENDDD :O - btw dont call the number LOL its fake i made it up

I though i saw this on the internet ? neutral  

Inspirational Love

Shy Friend

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Inspirational Love

Shy Friend

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:09 pm
This is a story about when me & my fellow grade 8s were at our Grade 8 year end trip to Camp Muskoka heart

We were all inside when all of a sudden we heard a loud scream and a bang, So we all followed where the sound came from (Outside at night!!) There was a dead animal (rabbit) My friend Nicole said that she saw something eating it and it was a wolf , and it jumped at her and she fell on the garbage bin (metal) The wolf had ran away and we she said she heard a loud squeel (proably from the rabbit that got attacked) So we all went to bed.

When we got up the next morning we all started asking what had been done with the rabbit, The teachers said that the cleaner had barried it..So we were relieved but when we came outside there was a hole in the ground and a rabbit near the bonfire area, but the rabbits guts were all over the place and someone had carved into the tree (Die.) And so we all asked who did it but everyone said they didnt but apparently a muderer lived next door to the camp. (FREAKY!!)

I was soo scared.

(Told by Mikayla (XxLil_Shawty_LovexX)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:10 pm
Szynka
Ai and Kirai.

Kirai was a white bunny with red eyes.With a black heart sewn on the front. Kirai had many names stiched into Kirai from the pranks pulled on Ai. They would stab Kirai with sissors and leave stuffing falling out from the cuts.
Her name was Ai. She was 17. She had onyx hair and onyx eyes. She was hated because of what she did. She sat around singing sad songs to Kirai. She'd talk to Kirai about how horrible the world is. And Kirai would respond. Now, to her classmates they thought she was just being weird. They couldn't hear the cries of despair that come from their hearts.
Everytime that Kirai was stabbed and Ai bullied the person commiting the action would die on October 31th. If it were a big group they would die one by one.
Everytime they would find the body with an expression of fear pinned to their face and their heart carved out with a pair of sissors next to the body .
Ai didn't.
They were in the trembling arms of Ai as she prepaired to cut out her own heart.
She was frightened .
"Kirai..." She breathed.
"Do what?!"

This is from online. neutral  

Inspirational Love

Shy Friend

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hobo with dollaz

4,000 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:11 pm
XxLil_Shawty_LovexX
Szynka
Ai and Kirai.

Ai didn't.
She was frightened .
"Kirai..." She breathed.
"Do what?!"

Whadda mean? I'm pretty sure I just wrote that..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:14 pm
Szynka
XxLil_Shawty_LovexX
Szynka
Ai and Kirai.

Ai didn't.
She was frightened .
"Kirai..." She breathed.
"Do what?!"

I was looking on the internet for scary stories with my older sis and we found that one, neutral  

Inspirational Love

Shy Friend

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hobo with dollaz

4,000 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:28 pm
XxLil_Shawty_LovexX
Szynka
XxLil_Shawty_LovexX
Szynka
Ai and Kirai.

Ai didn't.
She was frightened .
"Kirai..." She breathed.
"Do what?!"

I was looking on the internet for scary stories with my older sis and we found that one, neutral

Hun, Dont try and troll. It doesnt work. When you do it several times it doesnt really work. And I could search up the first few sentences and it would only turn up here. Sorry hunnybuns but you fail at trolling.  
contest forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff