Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Regular] Picture Perfect (Rikard & Lucien) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:35 am
They had been at the Disney resort area for two days now; two whole days and it was just now the first time that he'd insisted on breaking away from the 'group' to drag Luc off somewhere; just the two of them. Dem hadn't seemed to mind too much, as promises had been made to meet up later on that evening for one of the various light displays, and Cordelia? He wasn't really certain she'd even been to any of the parks since their arrival. Since she had a room of her own, he wasn't even sure she'd done anything other than sleep and sun herself at the pool between escapades to the gift shop.

Girls.

He was waiting now for Lucien at the hotel's bus station. They'd agreed to meet up at 9am to head out to Animal Kingdom a bit early so that Lucien could get pictures on the Safari ride (he had been the one to mention it to the other boy, hoping the promise of pictures would help lure him along). He'd gotten there at 8:30, foolishly and more than a bit bleary eyed, sipping slowly from an insulated coffee cup while picking at the top of a muffin.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:42 am
The first couple of days of the trip had gone alright. He'd been drug around but so far it was okay. There were interesting things to take pictures with and the girl in the Magic Kingdom who was paid to take pictures almost had a fit over his camera. It had been kinda funny and she'd demanded to use it to get a picture of him and Rikard and Demetri. He'd almost been afraid she wouldn't give it back.

Cordy had been hanging around at the hotel though which was a bit odd considering she'd been the one wanting to come. She hadn't even really cared when he'd mentioned going to one of the parks with Riakrd.

He'd set an alarm and stuck a note under Cordy's door making sure she knew where he was going before heading down to the shop at the hotel. He grabbed a bottle of milk and an apple before wandering out to the bus stop (getting distracted along the way for a few pictures).

He was walking backwards watching some ducks waddle across the road as he made his way to the bus stop around 8:45.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:00 am
By then he was leaning back against the bench he'd found to sit on, eyes closed as he listened to the breeze rustling the leaves in the nearby patch of garden area. He was content that, so far, there weren't any strollers waiting with children fussing about the early hour... Kids under a certain age really didn't need to be at Disney; at least not this early in the morning.

When he opened one eye to glance at his phone as he flipped it open he caught a brief glance of what might have been purple hair. His brow furrowed slightly as he shifted, opening both eyes this time, to see if it really was Luc. He should've known the other would be early too...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:03 am
He almost tripped over a crack in the sidewalk and hopped backwards (those weird shoes when he was powered up came in handy after all) trying not to curse and drop his camera.

Once he'd straightened himself out he realized someone was sitting on the bench and instead of it being a stranger he could just hide from it had to be Rik. His cheeks turned pink as he stood up and resettled his bag.

".... good morning."

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:09 am
"I'll let that one slide... On account of it being early and everything." He smirked softly as he shifted to make a bit more room on the bench beside him for Lucien, stretching out slowly as he did so.

"Morning, Luc. Ready for a fun day of adventure at the Animal Kingdom?" His brow quirked as he wondered, for a moment, just whether or not Demetri was going to try and track them down... Or if they'd get a phonecall later saying that someone needed to retrieve him from security at either Hollywood or the Magic Kingdom (he was placing bets on line cuts at the Rockin' Roller Coaster).  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:17 am
"it's more i shouldn't have been walking backwards." he grinned slightly as he walked over to sit down. "But the ducks were cute and i wanted to see where they were going."

He set his bag in his lap and tucked the camera away. It was pointless trying to get pictures on the buses between parks anyway. "Yea. I'm really looking forward to getting on the safari ride. I'm glad you told me they had one."

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:34 am
"It's no big deal." He shook his head slowly as he tried to brush the idea of thanks (even if Lucien hadn't exactly said 'thank you') off. "I was just looking through all of the little pamphlets and maps and trying to figure out if there was really something here for everyone. When I saw that... I thought it might be right up your alley." He nodded slowly, glancing over at the other boy for a moment before looking out towards the road.

"Think your cousin is ever going to leave the resort?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:38 am
"She will eventually after she's got a tan." he shook his head slightly. "She wanted to come out here and id on't think she'd spend the whole time at the pool and in her room."

He looked up when he heard one of the buses coming. "I think that ones ours. Did you see anything on the maps that we might all want to do? Maybe a restruant or something ... we can look over the Animal Kingdom one on the way there to see what else we can do too."

He smiled. He hadn't picked up the maps yet since he figured he was tehre to be photographer and chaperone.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:51 am
"I saw a thing or two that looked like they might be promising, but you know me... Hate to impose my ideas on others." He smirked teasingly as he stood up, finishing off the rest of the coffee so that he could ditch the cup before they boarded the bus.

He reached into his own bag once they were settled on the cold, plastic seats, pulling out the map for Animal Kingdom to pass over to the other boy. "Here y'go. There are a few rides there I wouldn't mind going, but mainly I thought you'd enjoy the photo ops."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:00 pm
He looked over the map for a bit before looking over at Rik again. "The Everest right might be fun and it says there's a predatory bird show. What were the things you liked?"

He wondered too if they could manage to get on the safari ride more than once to try to get better pictures. He didn't want to bring it up yet though incase Rik didn't enjoy the ride at all. If that was the case he could bring Cordy back alter and make her go.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:08 pm
"I was thinking that Everest would be something we would have to hit up, or that I'd hit up on my own if you got stuck taking pictures somewhere. There's also a river rapids ride or something that might be amusing, provided the weather stays nice..." He'd heard that, from time to time, rain could just spring up out of nowhere. Briefly he'd wondered if that was somehow Negaverse influenced, but he was willing to doubt that and more willing to just not mention his thoughts on the matter at all.

"I figure food-wise we can grab something light for lunch and then try to drag Cordelia to one of the parks or -something- tonight for dinner."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:11 pm
"How wet do you get on the river ride?" He knew amusement parks liked to have rides that would get you soaked so that would be something that would be best left to when they could change soon after getting on it. "The map just says that you 'may get wet' .. which is probably an understatement."

He folded the map up before handing it back to his friend. "Epcot? it's got a good variety at least"

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:22 pm
"I think it'd depend on where you were sitting and whether or not you were wearing a poncho... Which completely defeats the purpose of going on a water ride." He shook his head slowly. "Maybe we could make that the last thing we do in that particular park if we decide to give it a whirl?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:31 pm
He nodded at that since it was what he'd been thinking anyway. "I bet there's a lot of palces to take pictures too. Since the Tree is there and all the little things Disney likes to put in their themed area's."

He dug a smaller bag out of his camera case that had a couple pins in it. "Have you seen these things? One of the photographers had them and explained it to me."

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:43 pm
"I'm sure you're going to come back from this vacation with dozens and dozens." He nodded slowly, head tilting towards the window to watch the roads go by up until the moment when Lucien held out a small handful of pins. His brow furrowed slightly as he glanced over at the other boy. "Pins? No. I mean... Yes, I've seen them, no I haven't really paid much mind do them. What's the deal?"  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff