Submit

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image
Chayse || Arctic

Summer was coming to an end. The leaves were just starting to change colors, dotting the skies with random reds, golds and orange. It was beautiful.

Today was a special day all it's own. It was the mark of two years Chayse and Arctic had been together, and she wanted to celebrate somehow. She had planned a picnic under their special tree with fruit and grains she had found near the teepee where her human made her home. She had Preston help her gather them up in a bundle she could carry in her mouth. She had also found a beautiful shiny black heart-shaped rock near the waters edge at the lake, and had Preston assist her with tying it to a cord to make into a necklace. She hoped he would like it.

On her way to the tree, she found a few wildflowers, and stopped to pick them, tucking them into the bundle with the other items. When she arrived at the tree, she sent Preston to go find Arctic and deliver a message that she wished to meet him there. While he was gone, she unpacked the bundle and arranged everything til it was just right. Once finished, she lay down and waited for her love to arrive.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:24 am
Arctic paced nervously back and forth in front of the teepee he shared with his two-legger. He glanced at Frost who carried a carefully warped bundle in his talons. Within that bundle was a special item from his homeland that he had requested from his mother. He had been quite surprised when Frost arrived with it have expected his mother to reject his request as his mother did not agree with him taking a wingless mate. “Mother continues to surprise me even when we’re not on speaking terms.”

Frost let out a soft laugh at that. “You surprise her just as often. You’re her favorite because you don’t do as she expects.”

Arctic stopped his pacing and stared at the owl in shock. “Are you saying that she still considers me her favorite, even now?”

“You will always be her favorite, my prince. Now when do I get to meet this beloved of yours?”  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:04 am
Preston ran through the trees, his paws barely touching the earth. He knew this path well, as many times as he and Chayse had made this venture. He followed his instincts, his nose, and the familiar surroundings.

It wasn't long before he could spot the stallion ahead. He lurked in the bushes, not wanting to scare any humans that might be around. Sniffing the air before stepping out, he stepped on a twig to signal his presence.

"I have come to deliver a message. Chayse wishes to meet with you at the tree where you both first met. Go now for she is waiting." he said, and quickly turned and vanished into the foilage once again. It was now time for him to hunt.

------

Chayse waited patiently by the tree, watching the clouds overhead. She felt at peace and happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:22 am
Frost blinked in surprise at the lion’s sudden appearance and just as quick disappearance. “Guess that answers my question.”

Arctic stared after the lion; turning to Frost he shook his head mystified. “I think that’s the first time I’ve ever heard him talk. Shall we go?” Leaving the clearing he headed down the path that would lead to the tree and Chayse.

He stopped outside of sight of the tree to give Frost a chance to land on his back. Once the owl was settled he stepped forward with a smile and called, “Chayse there’s someone I want you to meet.”

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:38 am
She turned to see her love approach, and noticed the small icy blue owl on his back. She stood as they came near. "Hello dear," she said sweetly to the stallion. "I see you have found a friend." She stood to Arctic's side so she could see the owl. "It's nice to meet you. I hope Preston didn't scare you. He likes to pick on birds sometimes." she said, with a light chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:41 pm
The snowy owl blinked at the mare. “I am called Frost, my Lady. I have known the young prince since he was still in his basket.” He looked around warily for the lion. “Your Preston would be in for a surprise if he tried to pick on me.”

Arctic ducked his head in embarrassment. “Not so young now, my friend,” he said to the owl, turning to Chayse he nuzzled her in greeting. “Frost is one of my mother’s advisers and once my babysitter.” He nervously pawed at the ground. Taking a deep breath he pulled himself up to his full height and looked Chayse straight in the eyes. “Beloved, there’s something I’d like to ask you.”  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:40 pm
She chuckled. "I did not mean to offend you, Frost. This is merely our first meeting. It's nice to meet you, and sometimes it's good to give Preston a hard time."

She smiled and welcomed Artic's greeting, nuzzling him back as she took in the scent of him. He always gave her a peaceful feeling when he was around. When he pulled away, she met his eyes with hers, and was lost in their icy blue depths. "First, I have something for you," she said, cutting him off. She couldn't wait to give him her present. She reached down and picked it up in her mouth and held it up to him. "Dis ish por oo," she said through clenched teeth.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:05 pm
Arctic gaped at her for a moment before pulling himself together. He hoped she hadn’t noticed his fish impression. Ignoring Frost’s muffled laughter he smiled at her. “Thank you, beloved,” he said before carefully taking the gift. Unable to hold it and talk to her he handed the necklace to Frost requesting that he help him put it on.

Frost got himself under control and grinning remarked, “I like her.” Taking the necklace from Arctic he placed the cord around the stallion’s neck. Turning to Chayse curiously he asked, “Did Arctic explain ice tiger custom to you or are you just perceptive?”  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:09 pm
She smiled at the owl helped him with the gift. "There. It looks great on you."

She didn't understand what he meant by ice tiger customs. "No, I haven't even heard of them. Why, what did I do?" she asked, forgetting that Arctic had a question for her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:05 pm
Frost blinked at her in surprise. “You are aware that Arctic is an ice tiger aren’t you?” He fluffed himself up then shook his feathers back into place before starting a brief lecture. “Exchanging gifts is one of the ways ice tigers show they care about one another.” He paused hesitating to mention the next part but figured she had probably noticed that Aaricia wore a couple of her father’s feathers on a pair of hair sticks but hoped she didn’t know about the silver streaked feathers given to Arctic by his ex. “Winged ice tigers often give their feathers to their family and close friends.”

Arctic shifted nervously as Frost spoke. Clearing his throat he interrupted the owl. “Among my clan there is one gift that is given only to the one you wish to spend the rest of your life with.” He paused and unwrapped the bundle Frost still held. “This is an ice rose, a rare flower that grows in my homeland.” He looked at Chayse hopefully. “I asked Frost to bring one here so I could give it to you. Will you bind your life with mine Chayse?” He took the crystal rose from Frost and held it out, patiently waiting for her answer.  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:23 pm
Giggling softly, she decided to tease the owl. "Of course I knew that. I was just testing you." She winked at Arctic, and gave him her full attention as he spoke.

Her eyes moved to the bundle he opened, and she gasped as the beautiful flower was exposed. "Oh Arctic. It's beautiful." she said, before he could get the rest out. As she realized the rest of what he said, her heart skipped a beat and and a smiled spread across her lips. "Why, Arctic, I thought you'd never ask. Of course I will!" she said and nudged against him lovingly, nuzzling his nose with hers in a sweet kiss. She took the rose from him and placed it lovingly on the ground next to the food she had brought.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:03 pm
“Congratulations, I’ll inform Queen Shiva,” Frost said as he prepared to leave the two alone. He paused and regarded the two. Turning to Arctic he asked, “Would you like me to also inform the priestesses? The clan won’t acknowledge her as your mate unless you exchange vows before the High Priestess.”

Arctic was on cloud nine. He happily nuzzled her back before turning to look at Frost and freezing at his words, the High Priestess, his eldest sister. “Do you really believe she’d come here?”

“For you, yes.” Frost said.

Arctic looked at Chayse helplessly. “What do you think, Beloved?”  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:16 pm
A little confused at all the chatter about preistesses and vows, Chayse huffed at the owl. "Right now, all I care about is celebrating us and our two years together. We can worry about that stuff later." she said, nuzzling against Arctic again. "You can go inform whoever you want, about whatever you want, but I would like some alone time with my...betrothed? Is that the correct term?" she asked looking up into his eyes.

Chayse didn't mean to get snippy with the owl, but she hadn't planned on this day being anything other than a celebration of their two year anniversary. She looked towards the food she had brought. "While he goes and does that, let's enjoy the fruits and grain I brought for us." She stepped over the pile and took an apple in her mouth, bringing it back to Arctic and offering it to him from her mouth.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:14 pm
Arctic stared at Chayse for a moment. “Darling it’s a month long trip flying, I don’t want Frost to have to make it too often.” Turning to the owl he took a deep breath. “Tell Artemisia that I would like her to come for the ceremony. We can work out the details later.”

Frost grinned, “You’ll fit in fine. You know Arctic you definitely have a type.” After bowing low to his prince and the soon to be princess consort he took flight.

Arctic flushed at the parting shot. He did seem to be attracted to those not afraid to speak their minds. Stepping over to Chayse he took half the apple and chewed thoughtfully. He had no idea how he kept managing to be so lucky in love. He’d never be able to cope with a meek mate. After swallowing the bite he lovingly said, “Never change.”  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:37 pm
Chayse ate the remainder of the apple, chewing slowly as she thought over his words, and the owl's words. "Is Artemisia your sister?" she asked, already pretty certain she was right.

"I don't plan to change," she smiled at him. "Now, come and let us enjoy this nice fruit." She settled down under the tree, stretching her head over to take a bite of the grain. She studied the rose that Arctic had given her as she chewed.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff