Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Seeking the Blessing of fatherhood (Recovery X Tom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:40 am
User Image

Though his journey had been long thus far and his muscles ached. His heart remained as light as a feather. For his quest was a happy one. a very happy one indeed. More than anything Recovery wanted to be a father and like everything in his life he wasn't going to do it without proper preparations. He had consulted both his mother and his father both agreed fully that if anyone could handle the responsibility of being a good father it was him.
now his parents blessing was the highest earthly blessing he felt he could obtain. But he wanted one step further he wanted a divine blessing. So off to seek the angie of fatherhood he went.
it had to have been at least a month since he had began searching. he had to have covered hundreds of miles and fought countless dangers. He had to be close now he just had to be he could feel it. Any day now he would find this angie and ask for his advice and blessing then assuredly he would not fail as a father.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:02 am
User Image

Tom was stood watching the fish in the river, his familiar sat at his side quietly, though unlike him she looked around more. Every now and then he was aware that she would leave for a short time and return. Looking to her finally and smiling. "Nothing going on hmm? You don't have to sit with me you know, if you want to go and do something else..." He knew his long term companion better than that though, even a he said it she just settled beside him again, making him chuckle. Looking out over the water he turned. "Come on then girl, lets go find something to eat." The wolf only then leaving hi side, bounding off in hunt of its pray. Him wandering along at a more sedate pace knowing the wolf would return when it had eaten. Pondering to himself what he felt like having to eat, the season would indicate apples being the crop du jour. He would go and find some apples. Wandering along happily, his large hooves leaving deep prints in the soft soil of the path as he ambled along, keeping an eye out for an apple tree.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:48 pm
Faid Shadowlight
tagsies

Kneeling down beside a large set of hoof of prints he eyed them carefully taking in every identifying detail possible. It definitely was the print of a large Angie judging just by the light feather impressions beside the back hoof markings. Best part was they were fresh too not more than an hour old at the most. Getting back to his feet he looked about It was a good thing angi weren't like kiren or he wouldn't have any prints to fallow.
  Lifting his nose to the gentle breeze and he inhaled deeply to properly smell the air, a smile touched his lips. The scent of fresh apples lingered with the other fall scents. No hoofed animal could deny fresh fall apples. If he found those trees it was almost a grantee he would at last find who he was seeking. 
Taking direction from the breeze he took of at a canter through the trees toward the apple grove. There was no time to waste.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:34 am
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Taggu

He had found his apple tree, and was enjoying munching on the apples there. Experience taught to eat your full when you could for there was no knowing when you would find your next meal. Content to take his time, munching his 3rd apple when he looked round and found another rather bright looking stallion approaching. Not thinking anything about being followed, just presuming that the stallion had come for the apples too. So he carried on chewing thoughtfully, wondering if his companion had found her supper. His eyes returning to the other stallion, watching with quiet curiosity as he swallows his apple.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:10 pm
Faid Shadowlight
tagsies

Bending a knee recovery offered a respectful bow. He only met one other Angie before when they were both foals . . .who at the time held no specific domain.
"forgive the intrusion during your lunch sir . . .but might you be the one called Tom? The angie of fatherhood?" he asked his heart so full of hope his mouth ran dry. Slowly he dared to looked back up at the large Angie with a friendly smile. He decided when confuring with the messengers of the gods it was best to be humble.

(( according to canon material angie are "devine beings" and meeting one is quite the honer. ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:09 am
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Taggu

Tom swallowed his apple and licked the juice from it off of his lips, looking at the other stallion and smiling, moving over and giving him a small shove. "Get up, kneeling on the ground never did anything for anyone, least nothing good...." Turning away his deep voice gentle but authorative. Tom didn't like pomp and cerimony, he liked plain speaking and honesty. Its why he never used Thomas, he didn't want anyone calling him anything but Tom so he never told them anything else. He had had comments on how Tom was not a good name for an Angeni but he didn't care.... And now he had people kneeling at him, this definitely had to stop! Looking at the young stallion again and waiting till he got up and stopped with the sir and kneeling stuff. He was a practical stallion, then again fatherhood required one to be practical, though it had many faces and practicality was only one of them.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:14 am

Recovery did as directed.  Now looking the massive stallion in the eye. For a moment he appreciated and considered It was a good thing Angie weren't know for being anything other than gentle. As recovery wagered this one could flick him away like bating a fly with ones tail. 
"I'll try not to waste your time then. My name is Recovery. I am the Son of BrakenHide and Thesh-ah. They send you theyre regards as well, as they could not accompany me on this journey." with a deep breath he had to remind himself to relax so as not to ramble. "Tom I am proud to say My parents raised me right. I was taught from the start anything worth it's salt is worth doing right if not you may as well have not done it at all. Im sure you will agree fatherhood is the greatest task any stallion could ever undertake.
So Recently I have compleated my training as a guardian under my mother as she had from her parents, my father has taught me all he can of being a true stallion,  and perhaps best of all I have met a mare I feel I cannot live without. She is my sun moon and stars perhaps even the air I breathe. So naturally the thought of starting out or family has became less of an ide thought and more of a goal. I've asked my parents blessing and they could not be more ecstatic. Now before I take the final steps I've come to seek your blessings as well. I want to know with confidence that I am indeed ready or of I am not what I should change to be so to best care for my future foals."
 he finished. Ready for any test he might have to pass or test to compleate. Being a father ment everything to him. He did not make the journey out of idle fancy or for his own reason he really ment it for the better of his mate and his offspring. 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:20 am
Faid Shadowlight
tags sorry forgot it in my other post :S
If you wanna ask him questions or anything in order to revive the blessing I'm Down. Also I was wondering if you would be interested in perhaps helping me without something post wise?
You see recovery adopted a basket Isoleans basket to be exact and he raiseing it right now but the issue is I can't think of a good way for him to find the basket in the first place ya know? So I was wondering if Tom could show recovery the basket or somehow like give it to him idk. Maybe even cryptically tell him something like "i give you my blessing but you will find you greatest blessing that way."
Ya know something like that.

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:31 am
Faid Shadowlight
heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:11 pm
I declare this rp terminated  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet