Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Power of Persuasion (Sangria/Naraku) *FIN* Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:25 am
(( This is an RP between Sangria and Katch's Naraku. The first post is copied from what happened in the main thread. The rest will occur in here ))
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:34 am
In-Thread Copy/Paste

Kettyn
Sangria: ~*watches the stallion with the white pelt before thinking silently*~

[+Katch+]
Naraku: *opens both of his eyes, the white pupils fairly glowing under his bangs* ...And what do we have here? *he turned his head slightly to regard the mare who was watching him, his tail swishing languidly behind him*

Kettyn
Sangria: ~*hears the stallion speaking before grasping one of the needles from her scarf*~ What does it look like? ~*grips the needle's plunger as she continues to watch the stallion*~

[+Katch+]
Naraku: *stands up in one fluid motion, not really a fan of being watched from afar if there was something he could gain, his eyes were the red of fresh blood and they bored into hers* And what do you think you can do with those needles hmm? *steps forward, the grass around his feet shriveling up and dying almost at the touch due to the poison he had applied over his hooves*

Kettyn
Sangria: ~*places the needle back in her scarf before tracking the stallion's movement*~ I could paralyze you where you stand. That's what I could do. But oh I could do so much more. ~*The mare watches the ground shrivel and die before smirking*~ It seems like you have tricks up your sleeve too.

[+Katch+]
Naraku: *smiles darkly* tricks? heh...more than you know little mare...*curls his tail behind him* You obviously have some skill, though you seem just a girl to me... i applaud your efforts...*a wind tussled his hair, making it move in a very unusual way, almost as if the long locks were alive.* However, i don't really like the thought of being paralyzed, that would take quite a few potions to counteract...as well as the thought of killing you, when so much can be gained by keeping you...alive.* He nearly purred the last word, his voice a poisonous rumble.*

Kettyn
Sangria: ~*the mare listened as she tracked the stallion's motions*~ I know more than just that. The effects would eventually wear off - after I deemed myself full. It is how I take what I need from unwilling victims. ~*her gaze took in the stallion's hair as he spoke the last bit about keeping her alive*~ You could try to kill me - but I'm not some helpless little girl.

[+Katch+]
Naraku: *smiles wider* "full" is it? to talk like a demon girl...are you out for blood? Hah~ even if you managed to do that, you see~ i am poisonous to my core, you would be dead within minutes, i assure you.* He shrugged, the baboon pelt across his back barely moving* But as i said, killing you would be a waste of your obvious talents...it is exactly because you are not some helpless little girl, that i have any interest in you at all~

Kettyn
Sangria: What if I am out for blood? I never said anything about yours. But I can't function fully without it. If that makes me a demon by some standards then so be it. ~*Sangria watched the stallion before taking her gaze off of him. She reached back and grasped the sheathed cleaver attached to her back leg. Gripping that just as tight as she did the needle earlier she turned her attention back to the stallion*~ Should I be flattered by your interest?

[+Katch+]
Naraku: Heh, well you can take it however you wish~ i have been looking for "friends" let us say...I have only recently come to this land and i find dealing with the heroes and the resident goodie two shoes, tiring.* He wrinkled his nose at the thought* yeah...* he narrowed his eyes and watched her* unless you plan to use that, which would be unfortunate, i'd put it away*

Kettyn
Sangria: ~*places the blade at her feet*~ Maybe I'd use it. Maybe I won't. What position are you in to dictate my actions? ~*her eyes narrow to meet his in a challenge*~ I don't take orders lightly. Prove to me why I should heed yours. ~*Sangria pauses before picking the blade back up in her teeth*~

Kettyn

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 pm
He raised an eyebrow as she questioned him. Though he looked significantly more normal than he was, Naraku was a half Kalona and defiant mares were surprising to him. But he was smart enough to understand the dangers they could possess. " Oh really" his circled around her, the ends of his long hair whispering on the grass, which turned brown as he walked along it. " Does not power seek power? isn't there something you want? I have...ways to achieve things..." He smirked, the jewel he kept tucked away in his pelt caught his eye briefly. " But" he murmured " i do not know much of this land, and strong allies, would be...helpful"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:20 pm
Sangria once again placed her cleaver on the ground. Her teeth found one of the needles again and pulled it free. The mare never took her gaze off of the stallion as he circled her. Sangria was not a mare to back down easily from a potential threat. She had perfected her father's teachings in order to survive. She had power already. Why should she seek more? As she was being circled though a thought occurred to her. It was strange that he was trying to buy her allegiance. "If you have a way of achieving things why not use them. Surely if all you needed was a guide - it wouldn't be hard to just find one to coerce. Power doesn't always mean you will be the overall victor in a battle. You need intuition as well. And there are things I want - but they are out of my reach. Besides I don't even know who you are."

With that phrase the mare's temper flared. Sangria charged the strange stallion with the tip of the needle pointed towards him.

Kettyn

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:28 pm
He was amused, most people had something they desired, even the holiest of souls had a secret want. " Because" he smirked " coercing idiots would do me no good, i prefer to use smarts when it comes to " battle" as you say. " He chuckled darkly as She charged him, he narrowed his eyes and pulled a small vial from somewhere in his pelt and smashed it with a hoof, the vicious liquid inside creating a cloud of poison and smoke, allowing him to vanish within it.

His voice echoed from around the area " you seem to be strong mare, that is good enough for me..." his voice took on a hollow tone, he was moving " Nothing is ever too far out of your reach...especially with my kind of...help. A minute passed before he seemed to form from the smoke a good distance behind her " as for who i am...you may call me Naraku."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:43 pm
Sangria stopped short of racing through the cloud that had materialized in front of her. She dropped her needle on the ground as she stared. The smell alone caused her take a few steps back from the dangerous fumes. She could sense the poison that laced the area and it wouldn't have gone well if she had inhaled any part of it. Ducking her head she rubbed her nose along her foreleg before listening as the stallion's words seemed to echo from all around her. In her momentary analysis of the appearance of the cloud she'd all but lost track of the stallion.

"How could one like you help me?"

The question rose unbidden. The idea that she would help this stranger was ludicrous. He seemed to be forever patronizing her and Sangria didn't like that. As she glanced around she caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of her eye and turned to face the stallion again. It would not do well to present one's back to a potential enemy. Even if said enemy was trying to make an ally. At least now she had a name to call him. If it were at all possible she'd keep him from learning hers.

"Nice trick. Where would I fit into whatever plan you seem to be scheming."

Her cleaver still lay within reachable distance if she needed it and even dropping that one needle wasn't too much of an issue. She had more.

Kettyn

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 am
Naraku chuckled darkly " kukuku~ looks can be decieving young lady~ i can do many things, things most can only dream of."

His eyes were bright as he watched the girl, yes she was skilled, and not bad on the eyes either, she would be a perfect addition to his "group" and minions, willing or not, were something absolutely necessary.

" Sooo, i have told you my name lady...what is yours?" he purred, his voice poisoned honey.

" As for where you'd "fit" in my 'scheme" he shook his head, his hair rippling over his pelt " you may simply stay around for all i care,do what you will~ but it would be a...favor of sorts, if you help me with little things, i will in turn~help you. And i DO have my ways"

He swished his tail behind him like a cat " what is it you want?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:53 am
Sangria placed the needle back among her neck wrap. She paused for a moment before taking the few steps needed to retrieve her cleaver. Her ears swiveled back and forth as Naraku continued to speak. The mare was wary of relaxinf too much in this strange stallion's presence. reaching her weapon Sangria picked it up by the handle and gripped it tightly in her mouth.

It didn't seem as if an attack was coming at anytime soon so the mare fussed with placing the sheathed weapon back in it's place. Naraku had finished talking and since he had a point Sangria let her answer erase the silence. "I am pretty sure appearances can be deceiving at that. I am unsure as to how I might view these "favors" you speak of. So I will decide at the time if I want to offer my assistance. I'm not one that can be coerced against my own judgment."

The mare paused and let her words sink in. "As for what I want - even I do not know yet."

Now Sangria was lying. She knew exactly what she wanted but she would never explain her desire to lead a relatively normal life to someone she had just met.

"As for my name ... you may call me Sangria."

Kettyn

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:05 pm
He narrowed his eyes to bloody slits of amusement, his white pupils constantly gleaming with unspoken plots. " Indeeeed they are~" He chuckled darkly, a purple miasma settling about his hooves where it seemed to originate from. " Be my guest" he purred " of course i am not going to force you to do anything you dont WANT to~ you are much too strong for that. I am simply making a...deal" he smiled sharply, fangs glittering " i'm sure you will figure out...something." He swished his tail behind him and looked at her from benieth his bangs, his smile growing even wider and twice as wicked, even the dead smile of her baboon mask seemed to smile along with him " Sangria~" he echoed " lovelyyyy~" he drawled the 'y' out, his deep voice seeming to echo in the small area. "Hopefully we will be...good friends from now on"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:14 pm
Sangria glanced sharply at Naraku. Now what does he mean by that? Guess I will find out in due time.

With that disconcerting thought floating around in her head Sangria let her gaze travel discreetly over Naraku's form. Just what was it that drew her gaze repeatedly to him? Shaking her head and watching as her hair swung back and forth Sangria sighed before letting her thoughts wander. She gave a small snort of amusement. What would her father think of Naraku? He'd not find out if she could help it.

Working for this stallion was going to definitely be an interesting ordeal. Ordeal, was that the right word to use? As he'd said she was strong. Maybe he was just looking for allies. Still there was a little nagging doubt in the back of her mind that maybe there was something else at play.

"I guess that would be a pleasant enough thought if I cared for friends."

Sangria's voice had taken on a hardness again. Her moods constantly shifted back and forth.

Kettyn

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:43 pm
" Or not" he purred back, his eyes bright " perhaps~business associates then?" he smiled cloyingly " is that a better title for you?"

The mare was a tough one, but everyone had a crack in their armor and when he found it, he would expand that crack and whether they understood it or not, he would be closer to them than they ever knew.

" Do what you will~" he flicked his tail unperterbed by her shifty moods. Being patient and smart was far better than charging in and taking something by force. A lick of wind rippled through his long hair, making an eerie whistle. " it just makes things...more pleasant"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:58 pm
It was almost as if Naraku's voice didn't penetrate Sangria's ears. They swiveled restlessly as the sounds of a small animal scurrying past in the underbrush caught her attention. It probably was fleeing the death and decay that seemed to follow the stallion and while it sounded to be just a rabbit Sangria's hunger was beginning to assert itself. Ignoring Naraku for the moment the mare turned her gaze in the direction that the sound was coming from and spotted movement in the foliage nearby. It looked like dinner might be served.

Grasping one of her needles between her teeth Sangria gave it a sharp tug and freed it from the wrap. Her hooves carried her softly forward as she stalked her prey. Once in range she gave a powerful shake of her head and let the needle fly at the apex towards the bushes. A moment passed with no more rustling of the bushes and Sangria moved closer and stuck her nose in questing for her prey. She gave a small sound of pleasure before gripping the neck ruff of a rabbit and tugging it free. The rabbit lay limp in her grasp as she examined it. Her needle had caught and stuck in the creature's flank. This would do most nicely.

It was only then that Sangria recalled she wasn't alone. With the rabbit still immobile in her grasp she turned around and faced Naraku. Who cares what he thought about the matter. She was hungry and needed the nourishment. She dropped the rabbit at her feet and tugged free her other weapon before shaking the sheath off. This next bit would be bloody.

Kettyn

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:21 pm
Naraku wasn't at all bothered that the mare had noticed something other than him for the time being, he took the time instead to study his 'aquisition'

With some considerable skill she had killed the rabbit swiftly with one of her needles, he made a note on how fast she had done that, for future reference of course.

He smiled as she turned to face him, he chuckled " ku ku ku~ very nice work Sangria~ you are indeed skilled. And hungry as well i take it. Dont mind me~Enjoy your meal~"

His eyes gleamed with a malicious light as he watched her unsheath her weapon. This was mighty entertaining, and to the sneaky half kalona, there was not much more entertaining than blood.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:48 am
Now that she wasn't distracted Sangria heard every word that Naraku spoke to her. Her red eyes snapped to his before staring down at the rabbit at her feet. By now the animal was probably close to death. That was the interesting thing about Sangria's needles. They didn't actually kill her victims. She preferred to physically snuff out the life with her sharpened cleaver. The agent inside the needle acted like a paralytic and made the target more accessible.

There had been the odd time when she'd hit something and it still managed to escape but most of the time she was able to retrieve her prize before it got away. Sangria's eyes narrowed and with a quick motion she dragged the cleaver over the rabbit's form. Crimson liquid welled from the cut mark and Sangria eyed her work before making one more slice in the creature's body. That done she dropped her weapon and let her gaze flick cautiously up to Naraku before she dipped her muzzle into the cooling flesh before her. Even with taking dainty little bites what she searched for came into view in no time. The mare could live off just the flesh of her victims ... but what she preferred was the single organ that sustained life within. With an audible snap the mare's teeth gripped her prize and she tugged it free before dropping it onto the ground.

The rabbit's heart was gone less than a minute later and Sangria savored the faint pleasure of her meal before kicking the carcass aside. She was definitely an odd mixture of her parentage. She'd inherited her mother's beauty and her father's unusual habits. Blood stained her muzzle and feet as she let her gaze fall back onto Naraku. Something inside them hinted at just how truly dangerous she was. Almost mechanically she retrieved her cleaver and took a few footsteps towards the stallion.

Kettyn

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:10 am
Naraku watched in morbid fascination as she opened up the unfortunate rabbit looking for her prize, the very heart of the thing. She was very delicate about the whole matter, even better, he couldn't stand messy eaters.

A light wind kicked up behind him and it flapped up his babboon pelt for a split second, flashing a rather odd shaped scar on his back along with the unusual shadowy shifting of his pelt from peach to black. He simply shook his shoulders, putting the fur back in place and eyeing her curiously, a smile already painted on his maw " so~ you take the hearts~ very classy" he chuckled " ku ku ku~ leave the rest for the vultures, it is much better to take what you REALLY desire, isn't it?" he watched her under heavily lidded eyes, the makeup done across his lids seeming only to enhance the empty white pupils he had.

" is the rest of your family like that?" he asked off hoof " just curious~"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces