PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:30 am
This is an RP being done over AIM

Participants:
- Gabriel (XxPrimevalPandaxX)
- Melanie (bella dea)

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:40 am
It was one of those weeks that seemed to last forever with no end in sight. And she was stuck. Clouds blanketed the sky leaving the world dull and lifeless. Rain pounded down and soaked everything. And this is how it went on for days. Melanie was itching for a good run or something to work out her anxious muscles. But it was finding something to do that left her clueless and twitchy.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:41 am
The large stallion walked through the dense rain feeling slightly better then he had felt in awhile. Though it did seem like he was meeting more mare’s lately which made him think that maybe it was a sign that he should be nicer to them. He rolled his eyes a bit at the thought before seeing a mare who looked as if she was going to just bound off. There wasn’t much to do in the rain. It was annoying and made everything slippery and muddy. Snorting, he made his way towards her keeping his light blue eyes beaming on her through his mask.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 am
As anxious as she was, melanie didn't notice the large male approach her until he was just about towering over her. *s she looked up at him her body gave an involuntary shiver. He was huge with bright blue eyes that glowed out past the mask he wore, with black hair the color of ravens wings. It was a bit unsettling but she smiled up at him, her bangs dripping water in her eyes. "Umm hello!"  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:43 am
The large stallion raised his brow at the female seeing how wet she was. He would offer her shelter, but she should have found that on her own anyway.

“Hello..?”

He said to her awkwardly before moving away slowly and continuing on his walk. He didn’t stay long enough to talk to someone, but it didn’t mean he would ignore them. He just hated staying still.

“You should get shelter or you will get sick. Follow.”

He growled out as he continued to walk towards the mountainside a bit.

“What is your name?”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 am
The mares slender body jolted into action taking up a slow trot. "I don't sicken easily..." She said, a genuine smile creeping to her face. "I guess its because I travel a lot.. You get used to a lot of temperature and weather changes." She babbled. She wasn't usually much of a talker, but without a proper exertion talking was the next best thing. "Melanie. My names Melanie. What about you?" He kind of looked like a Damien or even Titus. Something big and burly, maybe even a little rough around the edges.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:45 am
Gabriel watched the female closely seeing how she was acting before flicking his long mane over his shoulder and giving a snort.

"Yes that is true you do, but you can still get sick. Maybe we should find a shelter or something?"

He asked her snorting once more as he looked around feeling the rain pour down more and more onto his already damp coat. He didn't need to get sick because of some stubborn mare. He was tired of being healed.

"My name is Gabriel."

He said simply as he began to walk away from her so that he could find a place to keep warm and maybe get dry.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:47 am
Mel shook her head as she watched him move away from her. There wasn't anything that way for at least a mile, the stubborn male would definitely get sick in this. The droplets pelting her as she took in her surroundings. "If you need some place to stay, there's a cave not too far this way." she called over to Gabriel. She started off in the direction, not bothering to wait for him, but instead taking the lead.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:48 am
“Alright then let’s go there and….I guess your leading.”

He said watching her take the lead. He didn’t mind, but she was a type of mare that could handle herself it seemed. He didn’t mind her so far, but then again the meeting wasn’t over with at all.

He flicked his tail a little bit as his long mane drug slowly across the ground. He hated when that happened, but it only occurred in the rain which is why he rarely walked around in this kind of weather.

Snorting, he didn’t know what to talk about with her. He didn’t like to get involved in the personal lives of others. Why should he? He didn’t care about her other then finding shelter. So why should he ask anything?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:49 am
"I sure am!" she pipped. keeping a relatively quick pace. When the grass gave way to brown soil she knew she was getting close. The willow that continued to grow away from the cliff wall alerted her that she was here. It was the place she stayed when visiting her family, and was usually unused since she the opening was obsured with branches. "Stay close to the wall, and push in" she instructed.

Man, this stallion didn;t talk much, did he? Only spouting imformation when needed. "Are you always this social, or do you just like me that much?"

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:51 am
Listening to her, the stallion kept close to the cliff and pushed in through some branches eyeing the cave a little bit. It was a nice hidden place. Something he wouldn’t mind coming back to every now and then.

“Social? Why should I be social to someone I don’t really know?”

He said to her as he walked in more and laid down on the ground smiling very slightly.

“Do you come here often? Because if not I might use this place from time to time. It’s very….homey even if it’s a cave.”

He shrugged and looked over to her.

“What is your story? Everyone has one..”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:51 am
She took a moment to shake off the excess water from her mane before relaxing against the cave wall. It was small, but cozy and definitely somewhere she considered save from most others. She snickered softly at his question before raising her brow. "Well, first off, we're sharing a space. And second, you become social to pass time." closeing her eyes she shook her head, a smile curving her lips.

"I come here whenever I visit my daughter. She doesn't live far from here with her lifemate and I like to at least keep in touch every once in a while to make sure I'm here incase she happens to need help with fouls." Which wasn't very often at all considering she hated staying in one place too long. "I don't mind, so long as you don't leave carcasses." she twitched a bit at the thought the smell would bring. "I would have to track you down and beat you." she winked.

"It's a long story, you sure your up to that?"

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:52 am
“I see…”

He mumbled as he looked to the mare. She was definitely one that didn’t keep quiet when it came to things. His ears perked when she mentioned kids. She didn’t even look like she had children or wanted children at all, but he was taught to never judge someone by looks alone.

“So you have children? It’s good that you still keep in contact with them. I know others that simply let the mother take care of the children so that they can retain a free life. It’s dishonorable and very immature.”

He blinked and snorted.

“Carcasses? I don’t eat meat, but I have done my fair share of killing. I highly doubt you…a mare could beat me down, but your welcome to try. Also…what is up with the winking?”

He didn’t know what flirting even was. He didn’t have a romantic bone in his body let alone understand those kind of things.

“Well the storm isn’t going to stop anytime soon, so I guess I am…then I will tell you mine in fairness.”

He nodded and waited for her.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 am
"Yes, I have three children all fully grown now.. Though I havent seen 2 in a very long time I don't know what became of them..." she sighed. If she hadn't left them, she would know where they were and if they were alright. But like he said, she was immature and young.

Melanie laughed softly and fliped her head to dislodge the bangs from her eyes. "I may not be able to bring you down, but i can still bite you.." she teased and just to see what he would do, she snapped her teeth at him and smiled innocently.

"You don't know what winking is?" she tilted her head to side and blinked. She'd never knew anyone that didn't know what winking was. " Well, it's flirting, something some mares and stallions do to attacted or tease someone they find attractive. In other words, it's usually a good thing. Unless you don't like don't like who's doing the flirting." Hopefully he didn't take offense too it. Sometimes things like that just slipped out with her.

Nodding, Melanie shifted a bit closer to him so she wouldn't have to talk very loud. Her past was usually something she kept to herself and not something she was proud of, so the less that heard it, the better. "Well, I don't remember much of when I was a foul or adolescent. I just get feels and urges about certain things and usually it's telling me to get the hell away." It was something that she grew up with and was thus numb to not knowing. "When i grew of age.. I met someone that I thought was special and lets just say.. I had my kids. I got that urge to flee again, and I was young so I left them with the father. I only saw them once before they grew up.. and it's something that I grew to hate myself for." she took a steadying breath and looked at the wall, as if it was more fascinating than him and continued. "I came back and found my oldest daughter distrught because her mate had left her, without a word and pregnant it reminded me what I did and I did everything I could to fix it." But it still didnt feel like enough.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:54 am
“Hmm well maybe you should try and find them? I know when my mother couldn’t find me for months on end she was very depressed the entire time until I returned home.”

He gave a nod to her before hearing her and seeing her snap at him making him a little hesitant at first. Like usually he got defensive and snorted looking away from her a bit. She was pushing her luck with him already.

“Well if you bite me I will bite back just so you know. I don’t limit myself to just hurting stallions.”

He snorted.

“I don’t flirt. Never have and probably never will. It’s…it’s not something I’m accustomed to doing or was ever told about. So I guess flirting is something new to me.”

He nodded and honestly he had a very battle weary background.

“I see…so your still regretting things from your past? You can’t change what you have done or what happened. All you can do is live for the future and do things differently the second time around. There isn’t a point in being sad over something that is over with. You can’t see your children as foals again no matter how many times you wish it. You can be there for your oldest daughter now though even if your weren’t there before, but you can’t protect everyone from tragedy. It’s not possible.”

He told her before shaking his head a bit and giving a slight laugh of sarcasm.

“My story will probably be much much longer then yours….do you want to hear it?”

He eyed her feeling a little sorry for her now, but she needed to be strong through all this.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff